Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cops are losing their minds

3 posters

Go down

Cops are losing their minds Empty Cops are losing their minds

Post  dstrm300 Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:21 am

A man has died after being shot by a Minnesota police officer Wednesday night while inside a car with a woman and child, officials said.

The incident in Falcon Heights, a suburb of St. Paul, appeared to be partly documented in a Facebook Live recording posted by a woman in the car, who identified herself as the man's girlfriend. The video, which was briefly removed from Facebook but later republished with a warning of graphic content, had as of Thursday morning been viewed close to 2 million times.

The deceased has been identified by family as Philando Castile, and police have identified the woman filming the altercation as Diamond Reynolds.

Philando Castile, 32, was shot and killed by police in Minnesota during a traffic stop, July 6, 2016. Facebook
Philando Castile, 32, was shot and killed by police in Minnesota during a traffic stop, July 6, 2016.
Nekima Levy-Pounds, president of the NAACP Minneapolis chapter, also confirmed the man's identity in a tweet early today.

The St. Paul Public Schools district confirmed to ABC News today that Castile worked as a nutrition services assistant from November 2002 until winning a promotion on Aug. 11, 2014, to the position of nutrition services supervisor at J.J. Hill Montessori School. In addition to J.J. Hill school, he also worked at Arlington High School and Chelsea Heights school during his employment with the school district.

The Facebook Live video, posted Wednesday night, appeared to show an incident similar to the one police described. The video showed Reynolds -- sitting in a car with Castile, whose shirt appeared to be soaked in blood -- saying an officer shot her boyfriend.

Cell phone footage seen here shows the victim bleeding heavily in the passenger seat of a vehicle. The officer can be seen pointing a gun through the window in Falcon Heights, Minnesota, July, 6, 2016.Lavish Reynolds/Facebook
Cell phone footage seen here shows the victim bleeding heavily in the passenger seat of a vehicle. The officer can be seen pointing a gun through the window in Falcon Heights, Minnesota, July, 6, 2016.
The extraordinary footage begins calmly with Reynolds narrating what happened as she trains the camera on Castile, whom she describes as her boyfriend, and on at least one officer who is seen pointing a gun through the driver's side window.

"Please, officer, don't tell me that you just did this to him," she said. "You shot four bullets into him, sir. He was just getting his license and registration, sir."

Reynolds can also be heard saying on video that the officer "asked him for license and registration. He told him that it was in his wallet, but he had a pistol on him because he is licensed to carry. The officer said don't move. As he was putting his hands back up, the officer shot him in the arm four or five times."

The video shows a uniformed police officer holding a pistol on the couple from outside the car. The officer can be heard saying, "I told him not to reach for it. I told him to get his hand out."

Cell phone video, captured in Falcon Heights, Minnesota, shows Diamond Reynolds sitting in a car with Philando Castile, whose shirt appeared to be soaked in blood, saying an officer shot her boyfriend, July 6, 2016.Lavish Reynolds/Facebook
Cell phone video, captured in Falcon Heights, Minnesota, shows Diamond Reynolds sitting in a car with Philando Castile, whose shirt appeared to be soaked in blood, saying an officer shot her boyfriend, July 6, 2016.
The St. Anthony Police Department said in a statement early Thursday that at 9 p.m., "a St. Anthony Police Officer effected a traffic stop on Larpenteur and Fry in the City of Falcon Heights, Minnesota. During the stop, shots were fired. One adult male was taken to the hospital. We have been informed that this individual is deceased."

The police department acknowledged there may be video of the incident on social media and added that no one else was injured and a handgun was recovered from the scene.

Prior to the statement announcing the man's death, interim St. Anthony Police Chief Jon Mangseth told ABC St. Paul affiliate KSTP-TV, "I don't know the reason for the traffic stop or what the circumstances were."

The officer involved has been placed on standard paid administrative leave. The name of the officer has not been released.

Local news station KMSP spoke with a woman who said she witnessed the fatal police shooting near St. Paul. The woman did not want to be identified.

"I was sitting in the car when they got pulled over and then 30 seconds later, probably less than that, I heard gunshots," she told KMSP today. "I heard a police officer put your hands, and then he started shooting and then he shot like four times at the young man, and then I heard a lot of yelling, and then it was kind of like shaky yelling from the police officer."

Around 200 people had gathered at the scene of the shooting overnight while dozens more began holding demonstrations outside the governor's mansion.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Cops are losing their minds Empty Re: Cops are losing their minds

Post  dstrm300 Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:31 am

Senseless they are killing us off and getting away with it. I'll keep it way 100 NOBODY is finna stand for this shit anymore. We won't keep letting them kill us off w/o fighting bacc. Clinton, Trump, Sanders none of them give af about us they don't talk about this shit they are too worried about their campaigns. As sad as it is Obama isnt even gunning to change this shit. The only way to get this to stop is to stand together and fight bacc. They are trying to show us that they can do whatever they want and not be punished for it. I say fucc that and punishments will be handed out from this point forward. Try to walk up on me period point blank, just like those cops I'm in fear of my life and I'm a shoot first ask question's later. And I'm not the only person feeling this way. This shit has went on for too damn long.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:09 am

Man that's sad I just saw the video.

Cop sounded all paranoid and disturbed.

He's yelling " I told him not to reach for it!! I told him to keep his hands up!!"

The girlfriend says " no you told him to reach for his ID or lisence"

Girlfriend seems so calm considering the situation.

Either way this is all bad.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:57 pm

Multiple cops dead and wounded during a Dallas protest today.

Man, shit is getting really bad in this country...
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:16 pm

By Terry Wallace, Associated Press
POSTED: 07/07/16, 8:10 PM PDT | UPDATED: 49 SECS AGO # COMMENTS
DALLAS >> Two snipers apparently shot 10 police officers during protests in Dallas on Thursday night and three officers are dead, the city’s police chief said in a statement.

A statement from Dallas Police Chief David Brown released by a city spokeswoman said “it appears that two snipers shot ten police officers from elevated positions during the protest/rally.”

The gunfire broke out around 8:45 p.m. Thursday while hundreds of people were gathered to protest fatal police shootings this week in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and suburban St. Paul, Minnesota.

The statement said three officers are deceased, two are in surgery and three are in critical condition.

“An intensive search” for suspects is currently underway, it said. No one is in custody.

Live TV video showed protesters marching along a street in downtown, about half a mile from City Hall, when the shots erupted and the crowd scattered, seeking cover.

Scores of police and security officers were on hand. Police and others hunched behind cars outside a parking garage. Officers with guns drawn were running near and into the parking garage as police searched for the shooter.

TV cameras showed the search for the gunman stretched throughout downtown, an area of hotels, restaurants, businesses and some residential apartments. The scene was chaotic, with helicopters hovering overhead and officers with automatic rifles on the street corners.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:17 pm

The shit is finally hitting the fan, they gonna see they can't keep killing us w/o repercussions.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:07 pm

Organizations like BLM, moveon.org, the spate of officer related shootings, the relentless race baiting from mainstream media, the unrest occurring at political events....It's all part of the grand social experiment concocted and financed by a conglomerate of scum like George Soros, the Obama admin + many others, and it's being used to create division and chaos among the masses. "Divide and conquer".  

The powers that be are the true enemy, the oppressors, the fear/chaos generators. And as long as they can keep the masses of sheeple dumbed down, angry and frustrated about the wrong things, focused on trivial issues and stuck in a state of complacency -- they win. No revolts, no uprisings to overthrow them. 

The people are busy pointing fingers at black and white issues, while the goberment criminals are sitting back plotting against you and planning their next big move towards achieving their ultimate goal of globalization.

I sincerely hope people begin to realize the implications and severity of what's going on in this country/world right now. It's more sinister then most can imagine and it's unfolding rapidly. 

By the way, I find the timing of all of this highly convenient for Hitlary. Her criminal "investigation" was the center of attention yesterday. Today? Non-stop coverage of the unrest and cop/civilian killings. Distraction? Probably just a coincidence...
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:55 pm

Well said..

Racial tensions always purposely increase around election cycles for a reason.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down