Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brazilian Surenos or Brazilian Crips

3 posters

Go down

Brazilian Surenos or Brazilian Crips Empty Brazilian Surenos or Brazilian Crips

Post  BrazilianHability Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:20 pm

I am Brazilian, I live in Rio but I want to know, there is any Brazilians involved in gangs at California? Like the surenos sets or black gangs set?

I'm envolved with brazilian gangs like Terceiro Comando Puro (TCP), Comando Vermelho (CV) and Amigo dos Amigos (ADA). If you guys want some media call me.

BrazilianHability

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2017-07-26

Back to top Go down

Brazilian Surenos or Brazilian Crips Empty Re: Brazilian Surenos or Brazilian Crips

Post  American Zombie Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:12 pm

In my lifetime living in this area, I've never met a single Brazilian person. My only exposure to Brazilian culture has been through watching UFC/MMA.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Brazilian Surenos or Brazilian Crips Empty Re: Brazilian Surenos or Brazilian Crips

Post  UE 714 Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:44 pm

I've met a few Brazilians in the area through work/business. Yes, there are Brazilian people living out here. Most of the ones I've met were general contractors. I knew of a Brazilian broad a friend of mine was with who was from south central, raised in the city since a baby. Don't know if she gang banged though, but she got gang banged I know that much. I'm sure there's people  of Brazilian ancestry who are involved in blood/crip and sureno gangs in southern california, but it's pretty rare to encounter them I'd say.

Last edited by UE 714 on Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

UE 714
Wannabe

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2017-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post  UE 714 Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:54 pm

The Brazilian gangs in those favelas are completely off the wall nuts. I've witnessed shit on live leak that legitimately had me rethink just how violent humans can be.   South Ameriica/Latin America is on a whole different level of violence. They be chopping up bodies and dicing mutherfuckers and shooting them 50 times in the head while recording it and laughing. Demonic, cold blooded,  evil ass mutherfuckers that would have the hardest nigga/ese out here shook. 

I've seen documentaries on the Terceiro Comando and Comando Vermelho. They have a bitter hatred for each other. Most of the snuff videos I've seen has involved dudes from those gangs.

UE 714
Wannabe

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2017-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down