Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magnolia State Gang

+7
RENO
P_LOKO
TumbleWeed
dstrm300
B.G.Nutt YrDp
M&M
alfonzemefesto
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Magnolia State Gang Empty Magnolia State Gang

Post  alfonzemefesto Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:47 pm

Wtf, magnolia state crips?! Check out this youtube video. Just type in san bernardino blocc movement part 3 on youtube.
alfonzemefesto
alfonzemefesto
Soldier

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Rickyyahsharal likes this post

Back to top Go down

Magnolia State Gang Empty Re: Magnolia State Gang

Post  M&M Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:34 am

formed by the Bloods and Crips?
M&M
M&M
Wannabe

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Magnolia State Gang Empty MAGNOLIA STATE GANG

Post  B.G.Nutt YrDp Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:33 am

yea thats old news the zions to in the rejects is crippin to...

B.G.Nutt YrDp
Soldier

Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2008-03-29

http://myspace.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:21 am

I've heard that there are a couple crips from the Zions. And I kno the Projects has different crip and blood cliccs, but i've never heard about any MSB niggaz bein crips. Matta of fact they go hard on most crips regaurdless of if they w/s or not. Thats sum new shit 4 sho, another example of how niggaz twist shit up now & days.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  alfonzemefesto Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:31 pm

dstrm300 wrote:I've heard that there are a couple crips from the Zions. And I kno the Projects has different crip and blood cliccs, but i've never heard about any MSB niggaz bein crips. Matta of fact they go hard on most crips regaurdless of if they w/s or not. Thats sum new shit 4 sho, another example of how niggaz twist shit up now & days.

I agree. The projects were well known or having blood and crip clicks, and the zions had very few crips. Magnolia states, however, was never known for having crips.
alfonzemefesto
alfonzemefesto
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:09 pm

I've never seen such in any hood. The Projects were the originators of the IE MOB, the original Black rag non b or c gang its was strictly black rags. Now I don't know whats happened during this new millennium, some new wave shit.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:41 pm

hey alfonzemefesto, how much did yo IE tat cost?
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  alfonzemefesto Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:49 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:I've never seen such in any hood. The Projects were the originators of the IE MOB, the original Black rag non b or c gang its was strictly black rags. Now I don't know whats happened during this new millennium, some new wave shit.

Those I knew from the projects were definitely IE Projects and black rag before anything else. But among those, some associated with bloods and used blood slang, others with crips and used crip slang. The blood and crip associations only really came into play with outsiders.
alfonzemefesto
alfonzemefesto
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  alfonzemefesto Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:56 pm

dstrm300 wrote:hey alfonzemefesto, how much did yo IE tat cost?

120. But I had it redone. I originally paid 5 for just the outline to some cambodian cat in the second ones when I was 14 (LOL). Unfortunately, you can still see some of the original.
alfonzemefesto
alfonzemefesto
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:04 pm

Well ritefully so Southern California street politics for blacks would not make it insightful to go in the other direction, this isn't the bay area, and it comes with the territory, but my main point is that originally IE MOB was the whole Westside minus a few. Just something the West was before the 80's, AND in the 80's is the formations of the names there is now. It came with the territory. Business leads, disputes, beefs all lead to formations and identities, a common occurrence of the past that has led to most b's and c's today.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:10 pm

alfonzemefesto wrote:
NYTE RYDA wrote:I've never seen such in any hood. The Projects were the originators of the IE MOB, the original Black rag non b or c gang its was strictly black rags. Now I don't know whats happened during this new millennium, some new wave shit.

Those I knew from the projects were definitely IE Projects and black rag before anything else. But among those, some associated with bloods and used blood slang, others with crips and used crip slang. The blood and crip associations only really came into play with outsiders.

Correct. And if you speak with old IE MOB originals than you will usually find one of two or both. They are usually somewhere in between 30 and 40 years old and they never acknowledged the B and C's as a part of their formation. This newer shit is just that, its new age weird stuff that this new generation has concocted.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  alfonzemefesto Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:08 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:
alfonzemefesto wrote:

Correct. And if you speak with old IE MOB originals than you will usually find one of two or both. They are usually somewhere in between 30 and 40 years old and they never acknowledged the B and C's as a part of their formation. This newer shit is just that, its new age weird stuff that this new generation has concocted.

Just to clarify. When I say that the blood and crip associations came into play with outsiders I mean that those from the projects who associated with bloods would set trip on LA, but not IE, crips; those who associated with crips would set trip on LA, but not IE, bloods. Also, this was the 90s, so it wasn't new in the sense of new millennium bangin'; it was new in relation to what started in the 80s, though.
alfonzemefesto
alfonzemefesto
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:09 pm

alfonzemefesto wrote:

120. But I had it redone. I originally paid 5 for just the outline to some cambodian cat in the second ones when I was 14 (LOL). Unfortunately, you can still see some of the original.

Five bucks? Damn, that's one hell of a deal LOL. How did it come out the first time? Looks real clean though.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  alfonzemefesto Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:45 pm

Paid_In_Full wrote:
alfonzemefesto wrote:

Five bucks? Damn, that's one hell of a deal LOL. How did it come out the first time? Looks real clean though.

LOL. Yeah, it was. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't great. The guy who went over the original thought the I looked like an L (LOL).
alfonzemefesto
alfonzemefesto
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  RENO Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:57 am

alfonzemefesto wrote:
dstrm300 wrote:I've heard that there are a couple crips from the Zions. And I kno the Projects has different crip and blood cliccs, but i've never heard about any MSB niggaz bein crips. Matta of fact they go hard on most crips regaurdless of if they w/s or not. Thats sum new shit 4 sho, another example of how niggaz twist shit up now & days.

I agree. The projects were well known or having blood and crip clicks, and the zions had very few crips. Magnolia states, however, was never known for having crips.

the projects and magnolia states have crip sets.. the projects are really a black rag mafia but 10st murda block got a lot of bloods, and then theres 9th st project crips. OGs from the jets are actually trippin because the hood is really black rag mafia, and new niggas are startin to bang rep brick bity bloods. overall they are black rag mafia especially in the carverdales. the dales are strictly black mafia.

and as for magnolia, they hav both bloods and crip sets as well, although they arent black mafia. Heres the sets within Magnolia:
Magnolia State: Hancock Crip, Pennsylvania Crip (i heard one nigga say PennState Crip instead of MagnoliaState Crip)
Magnolia State: Bloods, Home St Bloods, and i think Viginia is Bloods as well. really any other street within the neighborhod will probably have blood affiliation other than on Hancock or Pennsylvania.

RENO
Wannabe

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  RENO Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:59 am

and crips in magnolia aint new from what i kno. my nigga chyna and his whole family along with other OG Crips from the states been on pennsylvania for years. I kno as for Magnolia street, its bloods but Pennsylvania and honcock were always crip sets within Magnolia States

RENO
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:01 am

RENO wrote:
alfonzemefesto wrote:

the projects and magnolia states have crip sets.. the projects are really a black rag mafia but 10st murda block got a lot of bloods, and then theres 9th st project crips. OGs from the jets are actually trippin because the hood is really black rag mafia, and new niggas are startin to bang rep brick bity bloods. overall they are black rag mafia especially in the carverdales. the dales are strictly black mafia.

and as for magnolia, they hav both bloods and crip sets as well, although they arent black mafia. Heres the sets within Magnolia:
Magnolia State: Hancock Crip, Pennsylvania Crip (i heard one nigga say PennState Crip instead of MagnoliaState Crip)
Magnolia State: Bloods, Home St Bloods, and i think Viginia is Bloods as well. really any other street within the neighborhod will probably have blood affiliation other than on Hancock or Pennsylvania.

That's crazy shit. I've always thought Magnolia and Zions were straight Bloods, but I guess they are mixed. I'm suprised the OGs didn't try to keep it one or the other. I'm guessing it was because some of the OG's were already Crips from the getgo? So Gilbert St. ain't tripping on the Crips from Magnolia like that?

One of my homies from the Projects "Boncord St" always did push Bloods now that I think of it. I also met some dude named Morris from the PJs that was always putting "Blood" into every sentence he uses, but when I hit him up about being a Blood, he just says naw, he's Black Rag.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  RENO Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:23 am

yeah on concorde is the blood side of the projects, but im not sure if niggas actually rep that block. all you really hearin now is 10th st murda block, 9th street, and carverdales. some OGs rep 11th street murda block (found that out from some base head. youd be surprised what you can learn). the other street are mainly blocks to hustle on, like the A block on Alturas, T Block on Temple. 11th street was a dope block for a minute again about a year or to back. it was actually the homie from 52hoovers house. but since its right outside the projects, you know how that works. plus a top nigga from the jets made it all possible. and yeah gilbert must be cool with it, i think they had some thing called triangle gang with the states, gilbert, and the zions, but im not too sure if they held that actual title. but they do function tho. and some mite not kno but delmann heights got some crips too. from what i hear, they were originally delmann heights ghost town crips. i met an OG from there Oldie Loc and he from DHGhostTown. he got folk from 18th street n shit. i heard later on, it became fully DHB, but there still are some crips from DH, and some glass head that get confused like this nigga named Shitty who ive heard say blood and cuz.

RENO
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:51 pm

RENO wrote:and some mite not kno but delmann heights got some crips too. from what i hear, they were originally delmann heights ghost town crips. i met an OG from there Oldie Loc and he from DHGhostTown. he got folk from 18th street n shit. i heard later on, it became fully DHB, but there still are some crips from DH.

DH was never Crips. Never, and anyone who says other wise is showing their lack of real history regarding the land. Ghost Town (not Pomona) was a separate thing that had early showings of Crip insignia and mannerisms, it was something that never took off due to neighborhood resistance and nonacceptance and went virtually unnoticed and out of existence. Oldie is fom DH period, the fact that he relates to that is based on things related to this time, not because it's something that's apart of the actual hood. I'm surprised when I hear of this, as it's rare even with in the hood. Outsiders tend to get it twisted.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:20 pm

I kno this is a old topic but are the MSB and the MSC sets cool? Cuz on sum of the Blocc movement videos they dissin Bloods and lil Remo (John Bagsby) has tats that are out right disrespectful to Crips.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:12 am

Never heard of this "Magnolia State Crips", outside of youtube...Not in the streets, that's for sure.

Must be a a two man gang if real.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  MagNoLian Sun May 13, 2012 2:21 am

MAGNOLIA STATES BLOOD GANG 1700X1800 BLOcK!! WE WiT THAT cK SHiT ON BLooDz!!

MagNoLian

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun May 13, 2012 2:24 am

MagNoLian wrote:MAGNOLIA STATES BLOOD GANG 1700X1800 BLOcK!! WE WiT THAT cK SHiT ON BLooDz!!

How is the situation between yall and the CG's been as of late?
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 13, 2012 11:55 pm

MagNoLian wrote:MAGNOLIA STATES BLOOD GANG 1700X1800 BLOcK!! WE WiT THAT cK SHiT ON BLooDz!!

why you got niggaz from MSG claiming blue? i know they're officially from MSG because My cousin would see them over off Home when he was there so do yaw have crips? Pennstate Crips?

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon May 14, 2012 2:05 am

I'm going to digress here a bit, hope yall don't mind.

Regarding something someone in here said in an earlier post: The "Black Rag" designation given to some of these neighborhoods today has become a total misnomer. I base that upon the fact that the original Black Rag Mafia, as the name denotes, was neither red nor blue in affiliation (Think Hoover Criminals). The Projects, the Maze and Dizneyland (who later turned red rags), these neighborhoods, are the cradle that fostered the original Black Rag Mafia back in the mid 80's. However, it appears that all of the original connotations attached to the gang have since been lost. The Black Rags, or the "Mafia", as it was formerly known as, was a coalition force created by those in the aforementioned neighborhoods to combat the crack-cocaine driven Los Angeles invasion that began occurring at the time. The founding elders from these neighborhoods viewed the Crips and Bloods as foreign entities and as such, something that should have remained in the city (Los Angeles), or anywhere else besides San Bernardino streets. In the very least, something that needed to stay away from their turfs.

Granted, there were a few neighborhoods in San Bernardino prior to this time who had become designated crip/blood neighborhoods or affiliates. The 5X, PPHG (Valley Boy Crips), the original GTC (which quickly became defunct) and CGC, as far as Crips go. And the Magnolia States as far as Bloods go (more of an affiliate neighborhood in the early days), for instance

Now to further delve into the topic at hand, I need to address IE MOB. Many have incorrectly labeled the "IE MOB" as a gang. However, contrary to popular belief, IE MOB was never a gang, but rather a title that signified the movement against, and elimination of, outsiders who tried to encroach upon the west side turfs. ALL neighborhoods who actively partook in this activity on the west side were seen as IE MOB in the early years. Furthermore, and in fact, the IE MOB continues to exist till this day, but never in the form of a monolithic gang, but as an attitude or mindset, as it always has existed. This is in essence, what has kept the west side, and San Bernardino as a whole, "clean" from any such "San Bernardino Hoover", or "San Bernardino Piru" etc. And God knows they tried to put that here. It has been the anti-outsider cleansing effort put forth by those on the west side.

In the advent that curiosity may arise regarding the origins of crip and blood neighborhoods in San Bernardino prior to the emergence of the Black Rags, I will say this: Speaking from a retrospective position, the seeping of such culture into San Bernardino, and other southern California cities outside of Los Angeles in general, was inevitable. There were far to many angles and dynamics involved in favor of it for it to not have happened. Proximity to Los Angeles, migration, prison, and family ties, among other connections, greatly contributed to the formations of these early gangs. The latter applies to ANY crip or blood gang outside of Los Angeles CITY proper in southern california, regardless of county lines or boundaries, but this is a subject for another time.

Last edited by NYTE RYDA on Tue May 15, 2012 1:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down