Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SAN BERNARDINO

+40
Earth Horse
calixprynce
comptonerb722
shortstaxx909
SUNNYBOY SBD
Elvo
Kev123
Cham
geyez
Cevek
Ie9094ever
Hazzard909
"Flaco73"
JinkyRctongs
wolfman
SFxSTONER
Coka
dynojr20
DH-MAR
Drunky McThuggerton
SOUTH SIDE_626
~OSO~
{~Vicente~}
SURCALMEX
East Coast
W.Devil
Ink
rocstar
P_LOKO
B.G.Nutt YrDp
spc6364
CaliforniaRepublic
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Grandhustle_909
American Zombie
dstrm300
Ty
Drop Out
TumbleWeed
44 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

SAN BERNARDINO - Page 2 Empty Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  American Zombie Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:35 am

You must be getting ESV CG confused for WG: Waterman Gardens. Thier is no such ESV California Gardens. Thats fact. It wouldn't make any sense either being that California Gardens is WS not ES Verdugo. ESV WG is a real gang I just don't really think they actually operate in the actual WG pj's anymore
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:12 am

yea my fault I was a lil lifted yesterday, I ment the Watermans. I kno I probablly had u buggin like what thu fucc is this nigga talkin bout lol. That's what that vodka amd bud will do 2 ya tho.

I aint really sure about if Eastside IE got beef with the CG's, let me get bacc 2 u on that one.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

SAN BERNARDINO - Page 2 Empty California Gardens

Post  Ty Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:25 pm

Without question the most hated hood on the Westside. Since they organized in the '80s they've had problems with damned near everybody on the Westside and a few Pomona and L.A., hoods to. Their OG's is cats like Jason Sweatt (RIP), "Medley," Green Eyed Gary (RIP), Boo, John Holmes (RIP), Darius Billbrew (RIP), "J.D," Mont and the Venables, Steve Key and "Cecil," Big John... Anyway the thing about the CG's was they never seemed to have anybody available to set the direction of where the hood was going or even determine what they was all about. In the early years they was cool mainly because every hood had blood ties to the CG's. You had the Macon's living in the CG's on Colorado near Magnolia right down from Jason Sweatt. You had Quincy "Q-Bert" Cleveland (DHB) and Johnathon Davis on each end of Gilbert. More Davis's right across the street from the Clevelands. You had the Waller's "Raymond from the Delman Heights center, Maurice "Big Worm later became a snitch," on Colorado and in the horseshoe on Lillian. Joseph Jackson (DHB) lived in the Gardens with his parents his whole life untill he got locked up last year, Tyrone Earl (RIP DHB), Tyrone's uncle and Raymond's son Terry Jordon (DHB) "serving life for killing two LA cats in DHB," Donald "Strife" Jackson (RIP DHB) lived in the CG's with his mom untill he moved to Delman Heights with his family the Graves.

The thing with the CG's that makes their situation unique is most of their issues started as personal beefs that escalated into all out warfare. Take for instance the issue with the Macon's. Really it was two seperate things that led them to the point where things are today. It started with a disagreement between one of the well known Macon elders and Jason Sweatt. Things got out of hand and Jason was shot and killed. There was alot of tension and discussion about what to do, but at the time there wasn't really a unified CG's hood that could muster any get back. They knew the Macon/Davis crew was strong, unified and disciplined. Plus the shooter carried alot of weight in the overall IE structure. So nothing was done to retaliate. The Macon's later moved out of the CG's with some settling over on Clyde Street, with others across Medical Center into Gilbert Street territory. They continued to frequent the CG's and some years later dice game on a Colorado street corner led to a shooting that involved some of the Macon's and a well known CG. The CG died and the fragile ties between the groups were broken.

It was almost as if the CG's had an inferiority complex because they started getting into scrapes with everybody. First Medley got into it with some fools from fools from Ghosttown and 357 in Pomona. They tried to roll up on Medley but they didn't know exactly where he stayed. The dummy's kept making passes infront of his grandmothers house and he spotted them and hopped into the caddy armed to the teeth. It's not that Medley was a hella-rider or anything like that. He was known for serving but not for riding. All that changed when he pulled up behind two of them fools and opened up. Shocked they made it out of the CG's with Medley on they ass. They was busting at each other in and out of traffic all up Baseline during the time that school was lettin out at Ike. The chase ended with the Pomona fools crashin at the corner of Baseline and Riverside Ave. At the end of four quarters the score was Medley 2 Pomona nothin. One dead the other wounded. Of course the fallout was immediate and Medley was tried on one count of murder and one attempted murder and several counts of aggravated mayhem. For the CG's it was the moral boost and a much appreciated public relations move. All of a sudden everybody was talkin about the Gardens but it was just one indcident. Medley got 17 years to life for his self-defense move and instant elevation from obscure Gardens hustler to IE legend.

I got to bounce but I'll finish this later.

Ty
Soldier

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:45 pm

Good history on enlightening some of us Ty Ty. I don't wanna short change the CG's so I'll go with my perspective from my view and away from the typical bias most from the West will have on them. The CG's have always had they riders, going against the grain and as a hated hood, they have held they ground and passed the test of time through the years, when others have fallen out of existence completely. I can't knock that and so I'll respect the respectable.

With that being said, Rite about now, the CG's remain at the top of the most hated list for the Heights and several other Westside hoods. But they still there and aint going nowhere any time soon.

Now As far as 357 go, they was catching static from the 5's something tuff as well. In my opinion it aint never really been anything major with the Pomona niggas just with the few who tried kicking up dust that was over here. Every nigga I spoked to about that situation didn't really seem to take them as a factor.

Back then, the 94's from Hoover posed a bigger threat to the CG's but, thats a different story all together. In the mid 90's alot of PDL niggas started moving into Rialto, a family with ties to PDL moved rite into the CG's on Colorado and from the jump the CG's was immediately pressing issue on the family to get out. Since then the PDL's who was in Rialto where going back and forth with the CG's with the PDL's catching the majority of the loses.

Thats just a few outside hoods to say the least that have tested the CG's to no avail, and also the reason behind why I say the CG's go down in my book as a reputable solid hood in the E" and San Bernardino.

Again to each his own homie, but like I said I'll kick the old bias away for a minute, and shed my thoughts on things in a different light.

Last edited by on Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:51 pm

cray wrote:You must be getting ESV CG confused for WG: Waterman Gardens. Thier is no such ESV California Gardens. Thats fact. It wouldn't make any sense either being that California Gardens is WS not ES Verdugo. ESV WG is a real gang I just don't really think they actually operate in the actual WG pj's anymore

LOL. I thought the same yesterday. Had me trippin for a minute.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:04 pm

Speaking of the WG's I was around the area earlier today. And for the first time ever I seen "WG's X3" with a small "ESV" hit up in none other than in Meadowbrooks hood on 2nd street I believe, rite across from the Park. LOL on a side note they hood look twisted now with some of them new houses that went up over there.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

SAN BERNARDINO - Page 2 Empty CG's

Post  Ty Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:35 pm

No doubt what you speak on is real. I'm not gonna knock those that are deserving I'm just telling it like it is. Now when that funk jumped off with the Heights, they gave as good as they got but I ain't even get to that point yet. I know exactly who you talkin about from PDL moving into the CG's. That was Cecil Scott. His son got killed a couple weeks back. Cecil got caught slippin by Mexican Juan from the Heights during the height of the war and got sprayed with an Euzi. Just one of them things you know. It was kind of funny that he switched over and started running with the CG's just before he got killed. Juan doing time for that one now.

Ty
Soldier

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Grandhustle_909 Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:22 pm

I been noticing SSV Flats tagged up all around the area surrounding the college, but I barely see any around. Do these cats still beef with WSV? And do WSV still beef with ESV? Seems like none of these Verdugo cats get along with eachother...

Last edited by Grandhustle_909 on Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Grandhustle_909
Associate

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:47 pm

The Flats got hit with an injunction a few years back. As did just about every Westside hood as well. Matter of fact the Flats got hit the hardest. The Flats still seem active to me, at least with the wall banging. Nothing as close as active as prior to the injunction but still active. the location where the college at aint nowhere near the heart of they hood. thats more of the outskirts. A good 6 blocks north on Mt.vernon is directly in the heart.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  MAFIA GANG IE bangin Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:03 pm

Man I was at Fame liquor store on Sierra way man it was hot as fuck!A nigga couldn't even get some blunts wit out SBPD on a nigga!!!

MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Soldier

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:12 pm

Tell me about it. its been hot out there the last few months especially on the Westside. Seen some youngsters, and I mean youngsters! no older than 13, getting fucked with on Medical center last week.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  MAFIA GANG IE bangin Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:34 am

NYTE RYDA wrote:Tell me about it. its been hot out there the last few months especially on the Westside. Seen some youngsters, and I mean youngsters! no older than 13, getting fucked with on Medical center last week.
Man the one time is stupid hot on Baseline and Sierra way! U seen a police car every second you look up!! Niggas was still out there servin block hot and all!

MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Soldier

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:54 pm

Mafia304 wrote:
NYTE RYDA wrote:Tell me about it. its been hot out there the last few months especially on the Westside. Seen some youngsters, and I mean youngsters! no older than 13, getting fucked with on Medical center last week.
Man the one time is stupid hot on Baseline and Sierra way! U seen a police car every second you look up!! Niggas was still out there servin block hot and all!

Hell yeah dog, only fools dont eat!
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  spc6364 Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:14 pm

since ive been drivin to school ive been seein some random big new houses on the westside off the freeway not a lot but a few. i think its hilarious that they will put up one nice ass house next to a grip of old ass run down houses like they makin the neighborhood look better, but i think it actually looks stupid as hell.

spc6364
Soldier

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:47 pm

Them is low income homes, real low income. Cheaply built. Its nothing thats new really. theres a tract over on California that has been there for years. Just below the dorjils. Matter a fact the, Only new ones are where there used to be a vacant lot in between the CG's and the Maze. But thats only one new street. There for low income families. The whole area around there is section 8.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  spc6364 Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:51 pm

a couple of the houses ive seen look like the same ones like where i live at in fontana. they all look the same. i know there low income tho.

spc6364
Soldier

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Back to top Go down

SAN BERNARDINO - Page 2 Empty CGCRIPjk

Post  B.G.Nutt YrDp Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:22 pm

[i] IT GO LIKE THIS IAM FROM THE CALIFORNIA GARDENz CUZ WE DONT BKANG IEk BKCUZ EVERY GANG IN SAN BERNARDINO DO SO WE JUS BKANG WEST SIDE SAN BERNARDINO CALIFORNIA GARDEN CRIPjk A.M.Gz THAT STAND FOR ALLEY MAZE GARDENz N THAN ITS NORTH SIDE FONTANA DOG POUND GANG 6800BLK 1600BLK 1700BLK

B.G.Nutt YrDp
Soldier

Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2008-03-29

http://myspace.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:46 pm

Baby ReeCe aka Y.G.Poopa wrote:[i] IT GO LIKE THIS IAM FROM THE CALIFORNIA GARDENz CUZ WE DONT BKANG IEk BKCUZ EVERY GANG IN SAN BERNARDINO DO SO WE JUS BKANG WEST SIDE SAN BERNARDINO CALIFORNIA GARDEN CRIPjk A.M.Gz THAT STAND FOR ALLEY MAZE GARDENz N THAN ITS NORTH SIDE FONTANA DOG POUND GANG 6800BLK 1600BLK 1700BLK

What's the ALLEY part about? I'm not familiar with it. I'm assuming "Maze Gang" is the other one.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:09 pm

So yall clicked up with Maze now?
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

SAN BERNARDINO - Page 2 Empty A.M.Gz

Post  B.G.Nutt YrDp Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:29 pm

YEA WE CLICCED UP THEY HOOD IS RITE NEXT TO ARES...THE ALLEY PARTY IS ALLEY BOYz SQUAD Gz

B.G.Nutt YrDp
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:32 pm

Sqaud G's on the Eastside??
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  B.G.Nutt YrDp Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:56 pm

yea Lil Africa...

B.G.Nutt YrDp
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:18 pm

Is these Sqaud G niggas beefing with the Projects? I've encountered a few stories here and there but never directly from neither side enough to put it down as a legit beef.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  B.G.Nutt YrDp Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:20 pm

THEY BKEEF WIT THE SAME GANGS AS THE GARDENz THEY RUN WIT 18TH ST SO WHO 18TH ST BKEEF WIT THATS WHO THEY BKEEF WIT....IN THEY FEUDEN WIT THE 5x BKUT WE AINT INVOLVED WIT THAT

B.G.Nutt YrDp
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:54 am

NYTE RYDA wrote:Is these Sqaud G niggas beefing with the Projects? I've encountered a few stories here and there but never directly from neither side enough to put it down as a legit beef.

Never mind scratch that. They got Lil Penn from the Projects.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next