Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SKINHEADS IN THE I.E

+16
ajax
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
SFxSTONER
kn9ner
CaliforniaRepublic
a-nyce909
Ty
SURCALMEX
SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
P_LOKO
dstrm300
IXE
Drop Out
American Zombie
TumbleWeed
samdooby
20 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

SKINHEADS IN THE I.E Empty SKINHEADS IN THE I.E

Post  samdooby Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:53 pm

KEEP IT REAL, SAN BERNADINO, RIVERSIDE AND THE INLAND EMPIRE IS A HOT BED FOR SKINS, WOODS, NAZI' YADAYADAYADA...ALWAYS HAS BEEN, ALWAYS WILL BE...

HARDLY ANY SKINS IN THE LOS...MAYBE IN ORANGE COUNTY AND THE ANTELOPE VALLEY BUT THE "MEXICAN INVASION" IS TAKING OVER...

WITH ALL THE IS VARRIOS, SETS, CLUBS, GANGS, WHATEVER, IN THE IE, WHAT IS THE RELATIONS BETWEEN THEM???

afro elephant scratch farao rendeer santa confused Basketball pig cat alien pale What a Face I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

samdooby
Associate

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

SKINHEADS IN THE I.E Empty Re: SKINHEADS IN THE I.E

Post  TumbleWeed Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:24 pm

I don't even feel like adressing this falsified bullshit but I will anyways. Tell me something "mr. Samdooby" you sound like your convinced that your speaking absolute fact. Undeniable facts? Or are you just speaking out of your ass based on circular bullshit from non-experiences and hersay? You sound foolish, and almost ignorant. Your taking bits and pieces of mangled information you found online and through hearsay and twisting it to fit your own understandings. You've never been highly familiar with any of this shit you spew.

The "hot bed" of woods functioning in any city you mentioned is pure bullshit. Especially to say something like that about a city like San Bernardino only shows me your pure ignorance to the area. Talk about "kepping it real". You should practice more of that.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  samdooby Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:35 pm

NIGHTRIDER (LIKE THE TV SHOW WITH DAVID HASSLEHOFF AND "KIT") OBVIOUSLY YOU HAVE SOME SORT OF BEEF WITH ME. IT IS FUNNY TO SEE YOU GET ALL HUFFY PUFFY CHEST OUT, HAIRS STICKING STRAIGHT OUT, VEINS BULGING, ANGRY BECAUSE I ASKED A SIMPLE QUESTION THAT IS REALISTIC AND NOT DIRECTED AT BLACKS "ONLY", NOR MEXICANS "ONLY" BUT AS I STATED, ALL PEOPLE, AND YOU GET OFFENDED OR WHATEVER. THAT'S COOL BECAUSE I WON'T POST HERE. IF YOU ARE THE MOUTH PIECE FOR THE INSANE EMPIRE THEN CRAY, HUERO, DICER, WHOEVER, DAMN HOMEBOYS, YOU FOOLS ARE STRAIGHT LAME. STRAIGHT UP. YOU MOTHERFUCKERS KNOW THERE ARE SKINS AND WOODS AND NAZI'S AND WHATEVER ELSE RAMPID IN TEMECULA, ANTELOPE VALLEY, MURRIETA, LAKE ELSINORE, PERRIS, ONTARIO, ETC ETC FILLED WITH WHITE BOYS PUSHING THAT NAZI SHIT AND SINCE I AM AN OUTSIDER LOOKING IN, ALL I ASKED WAS HOW IT WORKS. BUT THIS LAME FUCKEN ANGRY BLACK MAN JUMPS MY SHIT AND TRYS TO START SOME PEDO, IT'S ALL GOOD, I AM NOT GOING TO GET INTO IT WITH THIS BLACK BOY FROM THE INLAND EMPIRE. ADIOS AMIGOS... afro

samdooby
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:50 pm

LOL. You have a good memory mr. sam dooby. I don't think you realize that your the one who seems to like to start arguments with comical topics such as these. Everyone that is familar with your nonsense already knows that your a racist and online down talker.

Now to really adress this crap, there is no doubt that they exsist but the question should have been were and how activley, not as you have falsley and blatantly adressed it. There is woods undoubtebley in the high desert areas and other isolated areas, such as the antelope valley, including lancaster, victorville, palmdale, hesperia and apple valley.

The whole dissussion then already becomes irrelavant as this is nowhere near the core and actual area of IE, let alone the mention of the antelope valley which is LA county. This assumption of skin "hot beds" that alot of out of town cats like sam dooby seem to have is based on the idea that IE is this huge area spanning two different counties, now I won't go into all that as that has already been clarified and adressed plenty of times on here, use the search button. The whole thing really spells out ignorance, as if anyone who has even the smallest clue about how woods operate would know off bat that they are far different in terms of operation compared to black and latino gangs .

The ridiculous question on how "IE gangs feel or work with the skins" is a funny one. Almost like he's trying to imply that woods are litterally next door to these varrios and hoods and that as a result they need to deal with them. I mean the whole thing is laughable.

Last edited by NYTE RYDA on Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:54 pm

WHATEVER ELSE RAMPID IN TEMECULA, ANTELOPE VALLEY, MURRIETA, LAKE ELSINORE, PERRIS, ONTARIO, ETC ETC FILLED WITH WHITE BOYS PUSHING THAT NAZI SHIT AND SINCE I AM AN OUTSIDER LOOKING IN, ALL I ASKED WAS HOW IT WORKS.

LOL. Ignorance is bliss aint it? bounce rabbit Very Happy Shocked affraid

Last edited by NYTE RYDA on Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:01 pm

FUCKEN ANGRY BLACK MAN

THIS BLACK BOY FROM THE INLAND EMPIRE

IF YOU ARE THE MOUTH PIECE FOR THE INSANE EMPIRE THEN CRAY, HUERO, DICER, WHOEVER, DAMN HOMEBOYS, YOU FOOLS ARE STRAIGHT LAME. STRAIGHT UP.

This dudes whole online persona is try to piss people off. LOL. He always like to start the arguments, throw in the disses and racial shit and bounce. Your a funny dude sam doody.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:12 pm

Instead of getting mad lets just keep it real as we can here.

Its EXTREMLEY rare to run into any kind of "wood" or "skin head" whatever you want to call it here. Atleast in my neck of the "woods"..I agree with Ryda, we broke it down before and obviously these white kinda gangs operate very different than black and chicano gangs. Its not like you can drive through a NLR hood in Fontana or SB LOL....I mean Im sure theirs some small time peckerwood boys in some trailer park but its never a factor.. I know outside the actual IE out in the county areas and smaller towns youll hear in the news about NLR or whatever but thats really out of town.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:16 pm

What it boils down to is youll find these types of woods in more rural county spots and not in the city where black and chicano gangs operate...it just so happpens that SB COunty and Riverside county cover a shit load of space so theirs bound to be these types out there...What we consider IE and what people not familiar with our area consider IE is a little different....
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:28 pm

TEMECULA, ANTELOPE VALLEY, MURRIETA, LAKE ELSINORE, PERRIS, ONTARIO, ETC ETC FILLED WITH WHITE BOYS PUSHING THAT NAZI SHIT

To be fair, most of us can't speak on most of those cities.except Ontario...

some of those places ARE considered "IE" by some but I don't think any of us are familiar with these towns. Ive "heard" Temecula,and Lake Elsinore had some Nazi type shit going on..But thats it "heard"..Tememcula is WAY out there, its on the SD county borderline and were closer to LA county than we are to Temecula.

I can only say that woods aren't even a thought in most peoples mind here the San Bernardino and surrounding area.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:25 am

AINT NO SKIN HEADS IN THE IxE NO MORE THEN ARE IN LA OR OC N IF THEY ARE ITS SMALL TIME BULLSHIT.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:31 am

samdooby wrote:KEEP IT REAL, SAN BERNADINO, RIVERSIDE AND THE INLAND EMPIRE IS A HOT BED FOR SKINS, WOODS, NAZI' YADAYADAYADA...ALWAYS HAS BEEN, ALWAYS WILL BE...

HARDLY ANY SKINS IN THE LOS...MAYBE IN ORANGE COUNTY AND THE ANTELOPE VALLEY BUT THE "MEXICAN INVASION" IS TAKING OVER...

WITH ALL THE IS VARRIOS, SETS, CLUBS, GANGS, WHATEVER, IN THE IE, WHAT IS THE RELATIONS BETWEEN THEM???

afro elephant scratch farao rendeer santa confused Basketball pig cat alien pale What a Face I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

SAMMY HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO THE IxE? OTHER THEN HIT UP THE ONTA MILLS?

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:37 am

Its well known to the cats familiar with sam doody that, He's an undercover racist, IE hater and shit talker. I wouldn't entertain this dude any more.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  IXE Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:30 am

LIKE THE TV SHOW WITH DAVID HASSLEHOFF AND "KIT.....................lol...........

that was funny though.............but u should be inviting net banging and shit talking, its just good reading and posting, dont u notice its like the same 5 ppl alwys posting, the shit gets boring and nobody comes through................
IXE
IXE
Soldier

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:55 am

^^lol my hope is that enough people with way more accurate info & knowledge than me register so that I don't even have to post anymore. and so we won't just see the same couple people posting anymore LOL. Funny how so many have came through telling me or anyone on this forum how wrong our info is yet they almost never bother to add specific corrections
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:04 pm

not 2 disagree with anybody but I was told awhile bacc that the area around Lynwood on the Eastside of the Dino where the names of the streets are Ironwood Dogwood and sum other wood was supposed 2 be considered a Peccerwood nieghborhood. I 've sen a lot of white people on these bloccs kiccin it mostly little kids. The thought of there being a actual peccerwood n the Dino sounded pretty far fetched 2 me, especially with them bein so close 2 blacc and mexican gang activity. I personally have never came across a wood outside of bein locced up but I haven't came across a lot of gangs like the WG's or Valles, Eastside Mafia Crips or Sepulvada Boyz. I guess it could be possible 4 there to a PW hood n the area but juss like those other hoods if there is, they not makin any real noise.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:17 pm

That is in North San Bernardino there IS whites in the North End but even then I have never came across any woods in my life. The majority of the white population resides on the North end. Seeing white people like that is of no surprise on that side of town. Anything above the 30 freeway is on that side of town.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  samdooby Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:48 pm

ANYONE CATCH THAT NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC SHOW ABOUT THE "ALICE BAKER" AKA ARYAN BROTHERHOOD??

THERE WAS A PIC WITH SOME AB MEMBER WITH A BIG ASS TACA ACROSS HIS STOMACH THAT SAID "ONTARIO"...

DID ANYONE CATCH THAT?

HAS ANYONE EVER HEARD OF CHICK PUBLICATIONS BASED OUT OF ONTARIO? OR BERDOO SKINHEAD FAMILY OUT OF SB?

Last edited by samdooby on Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

samdooby
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:50 pm

We have all "heard" theirs peckerwoods n shit around. and I don't doubt that they exsist.. But to say the city is "rampid" or "filled" with woods pushing "nazi shit" is laughable to those of us who grew up here...
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:53 pm

^Real talk. There's no way I can picture Woods actually holding down a block or claiming any kind of territory as their hood around San Bernardino City...maybe a trailor park or something out there but I don't even know about that LOL. There's no doubt theres a few skinheads/Peckerwoods here and there, just like any other part of the country, but like the homie said, the majority of them who do reside in SB and Riverside counties are spread throughout the High Desert area, which REAL IE dudes don't consider to be the IE anyways.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:53 pm

I think dicer mentioned that was a few nazi lowriders in south ontario in the past there customs are closer to the chicano culture and most even potray the chicano look, so they were cool and never had problems. Just for the record though South Ontario is a varrio through and through I believe I read somewhere that the latino population in South Ontario was over 80%? Something like that. Its very rare to see any woods in the actual core area of IE. VERY RARE. In some cities its unheard of. Don't confuse far out places which are not IE with the actual areas of IE.

Last edited by NYTE RYDA on Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:54 pm

we spoke on the wood thing in other topics before. all of us probably heard of these woods. But thats about it. HEARD.

I heard of IE Peckerwoods supposed to be based in Fontana. But are they a factor? well never knew one. nobody ever mentions them. chicano and black gangs most likely aren't aware they exist. I know theirs AB members coming from the IE..but thats getting more into prison gang type shit. Lets just say woods don't play a role in everyday gang politics
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:59 pm

samdooby wrote:ANYONE CATCH THAT NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC SHOW ABOUT THE "ALICE BAKER" AKA ARYAN BROTHERHOOD??

THERE WAS A PIC WITH SOME AB MEMBER WITH A BIG ASS TACA ACROSS HIS STOMACH THAT SAID "ONTARIO"...

DID ANYONE CATCH THAT?

HAS ANYONE EVER HEARD OF CHICK PUBLICATIONS BASED OUT OF ONTARIO? OR BERDOO SKINHEAD FAMILY OUT OF SB?

I don't like giving out my age but I have been around for a while. And in my entire life I never came across ONE wood coming out of San Bernardino NOT one. That should speak volumes. I mean the area is really layed out for a highly non white city. The whole city minus a very small side on the North end which seems to be segragated from the rest of city is nothing but poor minorities and blacks and latinos are dominant. If you come through you will see what I mean. Blacks, and Latinos=BAD buisness for woods or racial groups.

Last edited by NYTE RYDA on Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:02 pm

The only white gang that actually somewhat operated like a black/chicano gang is the Fontana Boys Gang. But they're heavily influenced by black/chicano gangs. and they're not on that nazi racial shit. I'm pretty sure they have some mexicans from the gang maybe even a black...I know for a fact they kick it with blacks..But even they arent a factor..
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:05 pm

Woods in general are pretty unseen in most of the actual cities in Southern California period. They operate very low key enough to not even be heard of or seen openly. Sure you have organizations in places like OC and the high desert/far out places, but there definatley not in the midst of varrios of hoods. They don't function like that. There not gangs there organizations. As far as LA city goes there's very few woods in the actual city of LA but they exist low key in the Valley in parts of Hollywood and all over the Antelope Valley areas in the far out places, but should I being to say some nonsense like its a hot bed of skins in LA county jsut because of that? NO!! and whoever says so should get real!. I know for a fact that there has been some woods even in cities like Paramount. But once again they are not really heard of aside from the newspapers which tend to give out false info anyways. There is also woods in the moutain areas. I know for a fact that they exist in Big bear and arrowhead, its always areas far out like this though.

Last edited by NYTE RYDA on Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:08 pm

Ontario IxE Peckerwoods!

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE