Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fontana gangs

+22
Forum Gawd
FONTAxIE
N_Gang_Rep_10
SFxSTONER
on1y909
W.Devil
{~Vicente~}
lilbabyreece
CaliforniaRepublic
MR~BLANCO~WSRIVAS~IE
smooth909
B.G.Nutt YrDp
Drunky McThuggerton
dstrm300
BigBaller
SURCALMEX
TumbleWeed
American Zombie
P_LOKO
Drop Out
Yg tana
26 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Fontana gangs - Page 5 Empty Re: Fontana gangs

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:37 am

N_Gang_Rep_10 wrote:I DONT SEE WHY U "LOL" NIGGA U DONT WANT PROBLEM WIT THE N'Z

Penuckle wrote:lol @ naw haha

LLLLL OOOOO LLLLL !!!!!!

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  .... Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:26 pm

^^^^^^^^^^
WHATs THIS SHIT AB0UT??
Made Member

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:37 pm

LIL*GUERO*909 wrote:^^^^^^^^^^
WHATs THIS SHIT AB0UT??

taco basher all day...tamales and tortas fo life!!!...lolk

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  .... Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:43 pm

U F00s R SUM CHARACTERs..LOL
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:26 pm

I THINK ITS FUNNY SOMEONE REALLY HAD THAT SHIRT MADE LOL...BURRITO BASHER ON MINE THO.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  .... Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:47 pm

HAHAH.UR A TACO DICER?
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:12 pm

DICER wrote:I THINK ITS FUNNY SOMEONE REALLY HAD THAT SHIRT MADE LOL...BURRITO BASHER ON MINE THO.

come on dicer...i thought we was all tacoK...lolk

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:33 pm

DONTxTRIP wrote:
DICER wrote:I THINK ITS FUNNY SOMEONE REALLY HAD THAT SHIRT MADE LOL...BURRITO BASHER ON MINE THO.

come on dicer...i thought we was all tacoK...lolk

NA NOT NOW THAT THE HOMIE LIL BABY NUTTS IS GONE.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:20 am

Lil Baby Nutts couldn't rest till he got that "Taco K" tatted on the chest.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  FONTAxIE Sun May 24, 2009 12:25 am

B.G.Nutt YrDp wrote:TO THIS STUPID YG TANA MUTHA FUCCA FOR 1 YOU DUMBK SON OF A BKITCH 4BLOCC JERMY IN ALL THE OTHER 4 BLOCC NICGAS IS FOM LONG BEACH YOU DUMBK BKITCH THERE NOT IN FONTANA THEY FROM LONG BEACH YOU STUPID BKITCH 4TH ST IS IN ONTARIO WE AINT WORRIED ABKOUT THEM THEY GOT THEY OWN PROBLEMS FOR 1 B-DOGG IS BUCC IN HE IS A FUCCIN HOOD HOPPER IN CLICC HOPPER IN THE MUTHA FUCCA WANTS TO BKE FROM DP AGAIN WE LOOKIN FOR HIM HE IN MOVAL HIDEN GET YO FUCCIN FACTS STR8 NAWK GANG AINT A GANG ITS A GROUP OF N.ICE A.SS W.INIES HOW THE FUCC THEY RUN US OUT OF FONTANA WHEN THEY DONT BKE IN FONTANA BKUT BKEHIND FO HI THEY DONT COM PASS JUNIPER ELEMENTRY...YOU DUMBK BKITCH YOU MUST BKE FROM THAT NAWK SHIT THE WAY YOU RIDEN THEY DICCZ FAGET DONT GET PREGNANT BKITCH BKOY IN HOW THE FUCC YOU GONE SO WHO GOT LEADERS IN WHO DONT THE WEST SIDE DOG POUND NICGAS IS ARE BKIG HOMIES IN THERE FROM THE GARDENZ BKITCH THE NORTH SIDE IS THE YOUNGER NICGAS...IN ITS DP YRG PUSCY SO KEEP RUNNIN YO MOUTH ARE HOOD IS IN MOVAL VICTORVILLE IN ON THE EAST SIDE OF SAN BERNARDINO IN IN LA WE FUCC WIT THE 89TH ST ECC TO...BKUT FROM LYNWOOD TO DATE IT AINT SAFE...JUNIPER TO WALNUT IN ON BKACC WE IN RIALTO TO....NICGA WE DONT WORRIE ABKOUT YOU NEW IE REJECTS ASS NICGAS WE JUS WANT YALL TO GET CAUGHT ON ARE SIDE WE AINT LOOKIN FOR BKEEF WE WAITN ON IT TO COM ARE WAY INTILL THAN GET $$$$$$$ YOU SOUND FUCCIN STUPID SAYIN NAW GANG RAN DP OUT OF FONTANA THEY DONT EVEN RUN ONTARIO MUTHA FUCCA OR RANCHO!!!!THE CUCA KINGS IS SHITIN ON THEM WANNA BKE LA IN BKEYOND NICGAS IN THEY REALLY FROM THE IEK I APOLOGIZE FORUM BKUT I HAD TO Cool IN YEA ITS FUCC BKUSTER SQUADK IN NAWK GANG FUCC ALC TO THEM TACOZK IS FINNA BKE WIPE OFF WE SHUT 3 MOBK DOWN IN THE NASTY YOUNGZ DONT WANT NO BKEEF WE CLEARED THAT UPJK ON THE EAST SIDE...DP YRG NORTH OR NOTHIN....WE FUCC WIT THE NS NO CUTZ IN MY SEX CASH NICGAS TO.....WEST HADDEN TO MY ROMONA BKLOCC 3TRAY GANG NICGAS....IN THE RIALTO LOCZ.....TO MY EAST SIDE DP BKLOCC BKOYZ MOVIN.....

WTF?i live in adelanto now and go to skool in victorville and i never even heard of u foos bein up here or ran into u foos probably a 3 man gang cuz the only actual blak gangs up here are 4'5 and ghetto crowd...the rest are 3 man gangs
FONTAxIE
FONTAxIE
Soldier

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post  FONTAxIE Sun May 24, 2009 12:45 am

DICER wrote:LIKE I SAID YOUR NOT WOLD WIDE JUST BECAUSE YOUR LIVING IN ANOTHER STATE IS THAT THE CASE EVERY GANGS WORLD WIDE.

yea i heard Fontana locos are world wide to lol
FONTAxIE
FONTAxIE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Fontana gangs - Page 5 Empty WTF!!!

Post  Forum Gawd Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:15 pm

first of all tfk kiss's ass too south fontana tha hood locos and chingones to be a part of south fontana and most of them dont like that shit cuz of the bad reputation the older heads have for telling on their enemies....tfk may have "parts" of south ridge but they really have nothing to fight against over there only action they get is from taggers in kaiser high skool...loonies and headhunters dont beef it thats some bullshit that came out of crays ass....tfk dont shoot cops their youngsters are too friendly with the cops to do something like that to there best friends....hardtimes dont beef it with all fontana they cool wit the headhunters at least.....latin kings just like to hang out across the street from fontana middle in a park just a bunch of youngsters claiming east LA not no real older heads....loonies is more the active so watch what you say so yeah be in fontana before you say something you dont know....
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  SFxSTONER Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:39 pm

BULLET_ache wrote:first of all tfk kiss's ass too south fontana tha hood locos and chingones to be a part of south fontana and most of them dont like that shit cuz of the bad reputation the older heads have for telling on their enemies....tfk may have "parts" of south ridge but they really have nothing to fight against over there only action they get is from taggers in kaiser high skool...loonies and headhunters dont beef it thats some bullshit that came out of crays ass....tfk dont shoot cops their youngsters are too friendly with the cops to do something like that to there best friends....hardtimes dont beef it with all fontana they cool wit the headhunters at least.....latin kings just like to hang out across the street from fontana middle in a park just a bunch of youngsters claiming east LA not no real older heads....loonies is more the active so watch what you say so yeah be in fontana before you say something you dont know....

Never heard about TFK ratting on anyone. When did this happen?
SFxSTONER
SFxSTONER
Soldier

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:14 pm

BULLET_ache wrote:first of all tfk kiss's ass too south fontana tha hood locos and chingones to be a part of south fontana and most of them dont like that shit cuz of the bad reputation the older heads have for telling on their enemies....tfk may have "parts" of south ridge but they really have nothing to fight against over there only action they get is from taggers in kaiser high skool...loonies and headhunters dont beef it thats some bullshit that came out of crays ass....tfk dont shoot cops their youngsters are too friendly with the cops to do something like that to there best friends....hardtimes dont beef it with all fontana they cool wit the headhunters at least.....latin kings just like to hang out across the street from fontana middle in a park just a bunch of youngsters claiming east LA not no real older heads....loonies is more the active so watch what you say so yeah be in fontana before you say something you dont know....

Laughing

Fontucky shit

Back to top Go down

Post  FONTAxIE Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:46 am

HAHA HARDTIMES GETTIN ALONG WIT HHS WTF?...AND LOONEYS=TAGGING AND RUNNING..INACTIVE HOMIE...LOONYS AINT GOT NUTTIN IN FONTA NO TURF NADA
FONTAxIE
FONTAxIE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:07 am

EVERYONE KNOWS FONTA IS JUST ONTERIO BACK YARD...MOVING ON...

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:06 am

\

Lol You sound angry.Anyway, welcome back to the forum Wink First off, I don't remember anyone here ever trying to act like TFK runs all southridge?

2nd, some time ago Looneys and Head Hunters used to wallbang on each other alot, but it was all sqashed and nothing more than wallbanging, now theyre on good terms, Ive spoken on that before...Another person who posts on BK confirmed this to be true also...not to mention the fact they never slash each other anymore...But during that time(summer of 08 to be exact) they were really going out there way to slash each other so most people thought they were begining to beef..Any honest dude from there will atleast admit that... So you can take your stupid little comment about me talking about HHS and LX3 beefing out your angry paragraph..

Also. I already knew about the HTF and HHS connection or atleast that they don't beef or whatever.. Ive spoken on that many times also. I even made that clear in my fontana map I made months back...anyone can see I never put down HTF and HHS beef it..or that LX3 and HHS do... and for the most part, HTF does beef with all Fontana. So theirs one or two small execptions? and? Its like that with just about every hood with lots of enemies. But as far as HHS and HTF not beefing. I remember writting about that some time ago, I never wrote it down as fact, but I do remember mentioning how they never cross each other out, and how they seem to be myspace buddies...

Theirs no need to come in all angry and shit...I don't claim to know every single detail on every little hood it takes time to put it all together Id love for someone to add any new details we havnt dicussed on here yet.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  smooth909 Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:35 am

DICER wrote:EVERYONE KNOWS FONTA IS JUST ONTERIO BACK YARD...MOVING ON...
lol true that haha

smooth909
Associate

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:49 pm

hahhahah im not angry just proving a point my boy...
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Fontana gangs - Page 5 Empty Str8 thuggin...

Post  B.G.Nutt YrDp Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:11 am

Damn niCGas still 0n this fake gang bangin this shit false ass fuKc

B.G.Nutt YrDp
Soldier

Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2008-03-29

http://myspace.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:17 pm

LOCKED UP BUT ILL BE OUT SOON HIT IT UP LIL BULLET ANT GONNA BE LOCKED UP FOREVER
UP IN THIS HOODRAT SMASHING ON NAPPY HEADED LEVAS HAHAH!!!

eric pimentel
west valley juvenile hall
9478 etiwanda ave.
rancho cucamonga ca 91739
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  .... Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:20 pm

the latin kings out in fontana r sur yea?i saw a pic it said eastside latin kings 13 but they were all wearin yellow n it said fuk cak n soggy fries???if im mistakened then correct it
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:37 pm

Yea they claim Sur 13..and beef with SF, CAK, DDS, NHLs, IEF.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  .... Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:21 am

then how come they were wearin yellow n were tossin up the hand sign 4 adr my primos from their n said their be lk's all threw cali but i never heard of these foo's..
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:40 am

Yellow aint even LKs color anyway...
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28