Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Third man sought in robbery shooting

5 posters

Go down

Third man sought in robbery shooting Empty Third man sought in robbery shooting

Post  dstrm300 Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:48 pm

VICTORVILLE
Third man sought in robbery, shooting

A third man is being sought in connection with last week's home invasion robbery that ended with the shooting death of a 19-year-old man.

A $1 million warrant is out for Jorge "Lil Sleepy" Espinosa, an 18-year-old suspected gang member charged with murder and robbery.

On Nov. 30, Espinosa, Joseph DeLonnie and Fernandez Perez broke into a home in the 15000 block of Fourth Street, authorities said.

It is unknown whether they were armed, said San Bernardino County sheriff's spokeswoman Cindy Beavers.

Espinosa, who allegedly stole the victim's watch, took off running when homeowner David Chuck Boutieller fired shots, authorities said.

DeLonnie was killed in the shooting. Perez was wounded. He remained hospitalized.

Boutieller, 28, was arrested the following day on suspicion of murder.

Investigators said drugs and gang activity likely played a role in the home-invasion robbery and shooting. The men all knew one another, authorities said

Anyone who may have information on Espinosa's whereabouts is asked to call investigators at (909) 387-3589.

Espinosa is a Latino man, about 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighing 130 pounds. He has black hair, brown eyes and a "V" tattoo under his left eye. He also has an "IE" tattoo on his right arm, authorities said

I'm guessin old dude lil sleepy is from es Victoria. I always hear lil shit about them but when im up there I never run n to any. Anybody kno where there hood is?
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Third man sought in robbery shooting Empty Re: Third man sought in robbery shooting

Post  Guest Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:45 pm

over there off of 7th in victorville...they hood is in run down part...but they have injunctions so who know where they at now

Back to top Go down

Third man sought in robbery shooting Empty Re: Third man sought in robbery shooting

Post  Guest Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:46 pm

niners wrote:over there off of 7th in victorville...they hood is in run down part...but they have injunctions so who know where they at now

NOw that i think of it...unless this is new...Victoria doesn't claim IE they claim Desert.

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:49 pm

NA THEY CLAIM IxE AND HD, ITS FUNNY TO ME THO.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:30 am

Yeah, most High Desert gangs push the IE...even as far as Barstow. They do what they do, even though the real Inland Empire cities pretty much disregard them.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:33 am

They only do that out of politics though. They don't have enough lead to push anything else, or far enough to claim different like the other desert places do, Desert Empire Coachella Valley, Indio etc...
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:45 am

Where is the Desert Empire? Is that the Coachella area? I met a dude who was pushing the DE one time...I thought it was some kind of joke at first (since it sounded like Inland Empire) but dude was serious LOL.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:49 pm

Paid_In_Full wrote:Where is the Desert Empire? Is that the Coachella area? I met a dude who was pushing the DE one time...I thought it was some kind of joke at first (since it sounded like Inland Empire) but dude was serious LOL.

ya, i heard of of vatos some vatos from like indio and coachella and i think the palm springs area claiming the DE. i thought the homie was fucking around too. for the same reason as a matter of fact. youd figure if their gonna claim something, they wouldnt make it sound like another area. that be like guys from IE claiming Inland Angeles, or San Gabriel Empire...lol. but to each his own i guess.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down