Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Messy Marv feat Mitchy Slick & Damu

4 posters

Go down

Messy Marv feat Mitchy Slick & Damu Empty Messy Marv feat Mitchy Slick & Damu

Post  alfonzemefesto Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:15 pm

Pretty dope track. Btw, you have to have decent speakers to appreciate the beat.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
alfonzemefesto
alfonzemefesto
Soldier

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

Messy Marv feat Mitchy Slick & Damu Empty Re: Messy Marv feat Mitchy Slick & Damu

Post  P_LOKO Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:40 pm

Is Messy Marv a Blood or just rocks the red? Always see him with red rags and shit. I know Oakland has no Crips and Bloods, but I guess they do have some in other cities like Frisco and Sac Town. I got one of his albums, it was cool.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Messy Marv feat Mitchy Slick & Damu Empty Re: Messy Marv feat Mitchy Slick & Damu

Post  W.Devil Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:28 am

i guess the stpry goes he got locked up and ran with bloods in there..i dont kno everything tho....i think hes another lil wayne lol
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  alfonzemefesto Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:56 am

I don't know what's up with messy marv. Obviously, he claims to be a b dog, but I don't know what set he claims. I read somewhere, I think on streetgangs, that he's from some shit called knockout posse in the filmore district. Not sure of how true that is. A lot of cats from up north clown him on the internet for claiming blood. Whatever the truth is, though, I don't think I'd put him in the same category as lil wayne.
alfonzemefesto
alfonzemefesto
Soldier

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:12 am

Yeah, Lil Wayne is on some make belief shit. Messy is from some hood in Filmore though, he's always flossing that fillmore tattoo he got on his arm. I seen his neighborhood on one of his DVD's that he put out. Didn't look really runned down at all, but it is what it is.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:41 pm

Hey Paid_In_Full is that video on youtube?
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:07 pm

I don't think it's on youtube...it was a bonus DVD that came with one of his albums...I'll look for it.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:41 pm

Messy Marv and Lil Flip

Still Ballin

P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:47 pm

surcalmex wrote:Hey Paid_In_Full is that video on youtube?

I don't know if the second part of this video was in his neighborhood, the part I was talking about wasn't on here...but here's a clip from that DVD I was talking about.

P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down