Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Menace, Lil Wayne, Mitchy Slick song 'Blood Niggaz' Mitchy slick killed this shit

+2
EastRider
wesiderider
6 posters

Go down

Menace, Lil Wayne, Mitchy Slick song 'Blood Niggaz' Mitchy slick killed this shit Empty Menace, Lil Wayne, Mitchy Slick song 'Blood Niggaz' Mitchy slick killed this shit

Post  Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:19 am

The nigga said "we ain't no off shoot set we been here since the 70's" and "When i was around it wasn't no protectin' the community it was because the homies would send me on shooting sprees" Damn

Damn, Lil wayne is XXXXXXXXtra'd out

Back to top Go down

Menace, Lil Wayne, Mitchy Slick song 'Blood Niggaz' Mitchy slick killed this shit Empty Re: Menace, Lil Wayne, Mitchy Slick song 'Blood Niggaz' Mitchy slick killed this shit

Post  wesiderider Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:49 am

I'm not the biggest lil Wayne fan, not even the least, but you gotta admit, platinum plus in the first week of the CARTERIII, that's gangsta........

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Menace, Lil Wayne, Mitchy Slick song 'Blood Niggaz' Mitchy slick killed this shit Empty Re: Menace, Lil Wayne, Mitchy Slick song 'Blood Niggaz' Mitchy slick killed this shit

Post  Guest Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:34 pm

lil wayne don't even belong on this song. Mitchy slick though, his whole verse killed waynes and menace. Also, labels are known to buy albums to create a buz. I'm not sure if thats what happen here, but it does happen. Thats why Jay Z always says: Men lie, Women Lie; Numbers don't.

Back to top Go down

Post  EastRider Sun May 02, 2010 3:26 am

im not blood but i do like wayne. i dont think hes a "blast the stereo" rapper. to me hes more of smart qoute that people will belive that i know what it means lol. i know waynes not a gangbanger blood but i herd they helped his brother out or something. but people think cuz hes not a banger that he doent got stripes. hes a dboy from a fucked up city and got lifted up by a label, thats some worthy shit right there. and that motherfucker is smart as hell too

EastRider
Wannabe

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Sun May 02, 2010 9:16 am

Lil Wayne gotta funny ass rapping voice....30 something years old and still calls himself "lil".... weezy is whack...imo....but fuck what I think that fool is doing his thing.....so I can't hate on that....

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  C O L T O N Sun May 02, 2010 1:35 pm

waynes been a dboy? thats bullshit. Hes been signed since he was 10 he grew up in the spotlight. He aint no dboy. He moved outta the hood into the suburbs. He was more of a hangaround

C O L T O N
Soldier

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 02, 2010 1:57 pm

[quote="C O L T O N"]waynes been a dboy? thats bullshit. Hes been signed since he was 10 he grew up in the spotlight. He aint no dboy. He moved outta the hood into the suburbs. He was more of a hangaround[/quote

exactly

Back to top Go down

Post  C O L T O N Sun May 02, 2010 2:22 pm

All you foos that say weezys hood, in any video hes been in, he always has his own piece and safe location. hes never in the hood rapping

C O L T O N
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  SYCLONE Sun May 02, 2010 2:42 pm

wayne is a fake ass blood

SYCLONE
Soldier

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post  EastRider Sun May 02, 2010 4:21 pm

so you fools talk alot about wayne doing videos in safe spot. would you wanna get shot doin a video and shit lol. he was a dboy from his begining but he changed into rap. he got signed when he was like 10 but he was slanging rocks on his corner. if you listen to his shit he talks about things in distant peces. he talks about apple and egle, kims corner store, holly grove that fool sounds funny but his qoutes are crazy ass smart if you pay atention

EastRider
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Sun May 02, 2010 5:00 pm

Didn't Wayne's ass get locked up....in his own private cell?

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  C O L T O N Sun May 02, 2010 9:30 pm

man stop being a wayne cheerleader. like peep the jayrock video for all my life, jay rock did his whole verse in the nickerson gardens, wayne did his behind a green screen ina wharehouse

C O L T O N
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Sun May 02, 2010 10:18 pm

C O L T O N wrote:man stop being a wayne cheerleader. like peep the jayrock video for all my life, jay rock did his whole verse in the nickerson gardens, wayne did his behind a green screen ina wharehouse
Who you calling a Wayne cheerleader?......everyone thinks he whack......I give'em props on his success....green screen or not he's getting paid....but weezys fake....

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  EastRider Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 pm

whatever. music taste is different for everybody so ima leve it at that im not gonna start shit over wich song is in my stereo

EastRider
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sun May 02, 2010 10:45 pm

Like.........whatever! flower

Don't be in denial....the guy in faker than a 3 dollar bill.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Sun May 02, 2010 10:52 pm

EastRider wrote:whatever. music taste is different for everybody so ima leve it at that im not gonna start shit over wich song is in my stereo
You gotta good point...if you like it...bang that shit...fuck it....

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  SSFONTA13 Mon May 03, 2010 2:13 pm

P_LOKO wrote:Like.........whatever! flower

Don't be in denial....the guy in faker than a 3 dollar bill.

you cant say that....cuz a 3 dolla bill is more real than weezy
SSFONTA13
SSFONTA13
Wannabe

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down