Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spinoff: Greatest TV Series of all time

+4
Drunky McThuggerton
W.Devil
P_LOKO
JinkyRctongs
8 posters

Go down

Spinoff: Greatest TV Series of all time Empty Spinoff: Greatest TV Series of all time

Post  JinkyRctongs Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:17 pm

For me i would say it was The Wire..
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Spinoff: Greatest TV Series of all time Empty Re: Spinoff: Greatest TV Series of all time

Post  P_LOKO Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:21 pm

Anthony Bourdain No Reservations Cool

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Spinoff: Greatest TV Series of all time Empty Re: Spinoff: Greatest TV Series of all time

Post  W.Devil Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:09 pm

yeh anthony bordain's show is pretty cool...i like the other one too...with the fat bald dude...dont kno the name...

Band of Brothers was cool...wish they woulda chose another unit or book to do it on....looking forward to ''the Pacific" thats supposed to come out later this year on HBO..

i havent watched much of the wire..but i sat an watched an episode or 2...seemed pretty good...

i always liked ''married with children" lol
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:59 pm

is it supposed to be spinoffs or just regular shows...the greatest spinoff would have to be either the simpsons or ncis.....

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  JinkyRctongs Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:26 am

Any TV show, i put in spin off cause its a spinoff of the greatest movie of all time topic
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:13 am

Huero wrote:yeh anthony bordain's show is pretty cool...i like the other one too...with the fat bald dude...dont kno the name...

Band of Brothers was cool...wish they woulda chose another unit or book to do it on....looking forward to ''the Pacific" thats supposed to come out later this year on HBO..

i havent watched much of the wire..but i sat an watched an episode or 2...seemed pretty good...

Yeah I like Andrew Zimmern "Bizarre Foods" too, he's a funny guy. Dude doesn't turn down anything, he eats it all. The only thing that I seen actually spit out was the Durian fruit...LOL, I don't blame him at all...that shit is pretty disgusting...and plus it STINKS! It's a real acquired taste. Everybody seems like Bizarre Foods better, but I just find No Reservations more interesting.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:36 am

Paid_In_Full wrote:
Huero wrote:yeh anthony bordain's show is pretty cool...i like the other one too...with the fat bald dude...dont kno the name...

Yeah I like Andrew Zimmern "Bizarre Foods" too, he's a funny guy. Dude doesn't turn down anything, he eats it all. The only thing that I seen actually spit out was the Durian fruit...LOL, I don't blame him at all...that shit is pretty disgusting...and plus it STINKS! It's a real acquired taste. Everybody seems like Bizarre Foods better, but I just find No Reservations more interesting.

THESE SHOWS ARE ON THAT FOOD CHANNEL?

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:44 am

They're on the Travel Channel. The only channel I really watch besides National Geographic and the Local News.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Spinoff: Greatest TV Series of all time Empty the best show >>

Post  MR. BLUE Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:01 pm

BY FAR THE SOPRANOS. NO FLAWS.
MR. BLUE
MR. BLUE
Wannabe

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:35 pm

MR. BLUE wrote:BY FAR THE SOPRANOS. NO FLAWS.

You all know thats my all time favorite.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:39 pm

WE SURE DO...BUT TRY NOT TO GET WET CRAYSTER.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:44 pm

Married with Children, that shits funny
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:33 pm

Married with Children is a decent show. I watch just about EVERY episode of it though. Get's kinda boring now LOL. Still a good show.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down