Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pizza delivery driver shot in Colton

+7
MissL
Drop Out
TumbleWeed
LEROY
33TURNER33
C O L T O N
P_LOKO
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Pizza delivery driver shot in Colton Empty Pizza delivery driver shot in Colton

Post  P_LOKO Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:38 am

A pizza deliveryman was shot by robbers in Colton on Saturday.

The victim, a 27-year-old man, is expected to recover from his wounds, police said. Paramedics took him to an area hospital for treatment.

Police said the man was delivering pizza at the Four Seasons apartment complex at 1417 N. Rialto Ave. about 7:30 p.m. when he was confronted by robbers.

During the holdup, the victim was shot several times, police said. The robbers ran from the area.

Police arrested a documented gang member in the area for violating parole. The man, who was not named, is considered a person of interest in the shooting, police said.

melissa.pinion-whitt@inlandnewspapers.com

Isn't Four Seasons ESC territory?
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Pizza delivery driver shot in Colton Empty Re: Pizza delivery driver shot in Colton

Post  C O L T O N Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:04 pm

yup thats in the east

C O L T O N
Soldier

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Pizza delivery driver shot in Colton Empty Re: Pizza delivery driver shot in Colton

Post  P_LOKO Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:05 pm

Yeah, I remember someone saying that there was a grip of ESC's who hang around or live in the Four Seasons.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  33TURNER33 Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:15 am

afro afro afro lol! elephant study flower scratch geek jocolor queen santa rendeer farao king cherry albino sunny Sleep Basketball cheers bom drunken affraid confused bounce rabbit pig silent pale cat monkey tongue pirat clown cyclops @ What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No Neutral Arrow Idea Question Exclamation Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Embarassed Razz Mad Laughing Cool Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked

33TURNER33

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post  LEROY Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:30 am

Maybe next time they could rob the paleta man. Imagine getting locked up for something like that & your asked what you did to get locked up, & you say I jacked the pizza delivery guy. C'mon there is no respect in that.
LEROY
LEROY
Soldier

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:01 pm

Paid_in_full wrote:Yeah, I remember someone saying that there was a grip of ESC's who hang around or live in the Four Seasons.

I have homie in there, I been in there with no problems, but just in and out and I know someone. Their was a gang of ESC in there last time I went all over the place.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:30 pm

I had a homie from 60's living in there...yeh that shit is ESC'd the fuck up! I used to deliver to there too when i worked for REnt a center...man roach motels. Thats whre in the middle of repossesing a television we disturbed the largest family of roaches i've ever seen to date...well almost...grandma had some issues with them too!

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:44 pm

I was getting some dudes looking like they was about to press up on me because my color, until my homie cleared everything up. That whole area is like 99.9 latino. No blacks in sight. The four seasons are off of Mt.vernon and laurel street. It's like the ese version of the ZOO.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:57 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:I was getting some dudes looking like they was about to press up on me because my color, until my homie cleared everything up. That whole area is like 99.9 latino. No blacks in sight. The four seasons are off of Mt.vernon and laurel street.

i know exactly where they are...they prolly were gonna press up on you too...good thing your homie cleared it up for you. Its always easier when you're 'working' and not just over there. So I never felt in danger sort of speak...and the homie was tight with mexicans...he didn't like the blacks out here for some odd reason...especially the CCC. So they never bothered him either. You actually do have a few blacks in the area but they are mostly tucked in the house tracts off of Colton Blvd which turns into inland center drive. Then you got the mobile homes...those are even more packed with ESC. Someone go over there and get some pics lol

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:00 pm

Those ESC dudes pressed up on me with the heat in hand one time. Fuckers were ready to let loose, on some banging shit. But that's just the type of shit that happens when you wear the wrong color in someone else's hood.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:10 pm

Paid_in_full wrote:Those ESC dudes pressed up on me with the heat in hand one time. Fuckers were ready to let loose, on some banging shit. But that's just the type of shit that happens when you wear the wrong color in someone else's hood.

YOU WERE ROCKN YOUR BLOOD RAG HUH.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:57 am

That's right. I was XIV'n it on these pinche bastards! Catorce guey.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  MissL Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:52 am

were they stealing the pizza, or did the delivery guy have money on him? either way seems pretty silly to rob the pizaa delivery guy.
MissL
MissL
Soldier

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:41 am

I wouldn't doubt if they took both. It's sad...pizza delivery guy's usually only carry under 20 dollars on them for change. Catching a few slugs for a measly 20 dollars...scandalous shit...but it happens.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:06 pm

Yeah especially with how bad things are right now with the economy.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:36 pm

MissL wrote:were they stealing the pizza, or did the delivery guy have money on him? either way seems pretty silly to rob the pizaa delivery guy.

lol we used to always rob the pizza man...as high school kids anyway...they stopped coming into my complex because of us. We had to go out to the street to meet the pizza man. We never used guns though, just snatch the heat bag and break! Now none of us were grown men though...

Back to top Go down

Post  JinkyRctongs Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:44 pm

We used to do that too, Mainly just for the hell of it, Wait till the Delivery Driver comes up the close and take his shit lol
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:50 pm

I used to hate the pizza guys, always creepin up real slow down the street at night, and sometimes you didn't know it was the pizza guy at first, so you start thinking and expecting other things. I guess being a pizza guy isn't always that safe.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  JinkyRctongs Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:54 pm

Someone could be Tweek'd out and let off a few shots at that creepin pizza man lol
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:07 pm

When I was young most of the pizza places wouldn't deliver to my neighborhood, it was pick up or nothing, because of situations like this. It's funny, but the delivery guys are only trying to make an honest living. LOL. Dudes should stall them out.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  JinkyRctongs Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:14 pm

The guy who owned the chinese take-away in our scheme was fuckin nuts lol, We used to stand across the road when we were young pups and hit his windows and he would chase us threw the full scheme with a machete lol dude was crazy, he also used to have a menu on his counter n one of my troops was picking the edge of it and he took off his shoe and beat his ass with his shoe lol, Simon House brought many good memories lol.
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:29 pm

Yall dirty, messing with the chinaman now?
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  JinkyRctongs Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:38 pm

LOL, everyone gets up to devious shit when they were young, Im just glad he never caught anybody.
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:52 pm

Jinky wrote:Someone could be Tweek'd out and let off a few shots at that creepin pizza man lol

THAT SOUNDS FUNNY BUT IT HAPPEN ONE TIME I WAS IN WS BLOOMAS VARRIO...THE PIZZA MAN LOOK LIKE HE WAS LOST N KEEP CREEPIN UP N DOWN THE STREET IT LOOK VERY SUSPICIOUS BECAUSE THE PIZZA MAN HAD A HUGE ASS LA STICKER ON THE BACK OF HIS OLD ASS GEO, SO OUTA NO WHERE MY HOMIES LIL PRIMO JUST STARTED TO BUST SHOTS...THE PIZZA GUY BOOKED IT OUTA THERE FAST N SO DID WE LOL.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:46 pm

Got Yo I.P. wrote: I guess being a pizza guy isn't always that safe.

Same goes for the late night paper delivery dudes. I got a couple buddy's who throw out the paper in the wee hours of the morning. They got some stories to tell! LOL.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next