Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pizza delivery driver shot in Colton

+7
MissL
Drop Out
TumbleWeed
LEROY
33TURNER33
C O L T O N
P_LOKO
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pizza delivery driver shot in Colton - Page 2 Empty Re: Pizza delivery driver shot in Colton

Post  P_LOKO Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:49 pm

Jinky wrote:The guy who owned the chinese take-away in our scheme was fuckin nuts lol, We used to stand across the road when we were young pups and hit his windows and he would chase us threw the full scheme with a machete lol dude was crazy, he also used to have a menu on his counter n one of my troops was picking the edge of it and he took off his shoe and beat his ass with his shoe lol, Simon House brought many good memories lol.

LOL. He wasn't having none of that.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Pizza delivery driver shot in Colton - Page 2 Empty Re: Pizza delivery driver shot in Colton

Post  American Zombie Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:06 am

Paid_in_full wrote:
Got Yo I.P. wrote: I guess being a pizza guy isn't always that safe.

Same goes for the late night paper delivery dudes. I got a couple buddy's who throw out the paper in the wee hours of the morning. They got some stories to tell! LOL.

People still recieve newspapers? LOL!
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:12 am

yeah.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:07 pm

I heard the guy who killed the pizza man was caught and booked for the murder. Appearantly, He asked the pizza man if he could spare some change and when the pizza man said no-then he shot him. Nyte, is your homie who was over there black and from pomona?

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:29 pm

Who?
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:17 pm

lol, i guess we all took part in that lil come up as a youngster. Now-a-days, however, i tip them pizza guys VERY graciously. They just doing they job and they dont get paid but minimum wage.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:33 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:Who?

earlier in this same post you said something like you have a freind who lives/lived in the four seasons. I was wondering if your friend was from Pomona Anglelo's. If so, I know him. He don't live there anymore if it was the same dude...just wondering. Nothing big.

Back to top Go down

Post  EASTLOS323 Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:07 am

i herd about them nothing but trigger happys i bet the pizza man was a black male shootin him over 20$ damn.......

EASTLOS323
Wannabe

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post  C O L T O N Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:16 pm

usually the eastsiders arent really trigger happy

C O L T O N
Soldier

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2