Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ONTERIO :.

+43
oldschoolygw
MISSUNDERSTOOD909
Ogtaskr85
wolfman
southsiderifa
Forum Gawd
BADBOY69
Cadaver
FONTAxIE
ieprince
ONTAXSUNKIST
RENO
panic loc
west-end-criminals13
smooth909
ONTA¹3TOWN
IXE
SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Little Coon
{~Vicente~}
BeanIExRIV
RJD
LIL SUSTO
MZ.GHOSTONTAX3
MonteClara Cyclones Gang
P_LOKO
East Coast
909MST
Ty
GUER0_909
mcr
Grandhustle_909
SURCALMEX
B.G.Nutt YrDp
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
W.Devil
CaliforniaRepublic
dstrm300
American Zombie
TumbleWeed
~OSO~
Drop Out
47 posters

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

ONTERIO :. - Page 13 Empty Re: ONTERIO :.

Post  SURCALMEX Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:55 am

FUCK yeah FUCK the OPD bunch of trigger happy muthafuckers they have killed like 3 youngsters this year from what i hear FUCK the OPD
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  BeanIExRIV Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:58 am

Yeh i figured had to be yall but i didnt wanna throw OVS out there and u be like WTF nah ya dig lol. But yeh the onterio police are a pain in the ass. when i use to werk out there theyd be rollin me up all the time for dumb shit lookin suspect or something who knows. stay ahead of the game and yer all good holmes
BeanIExRIV
BeanIExRIV
Soldier

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:07 pm

Little Coon wrote:i know a couple foos in silverado too
but they from up here lol

What gangs do they got up there? If they have any.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:11 pm

DICERxOVSBA*BMTLs wrote:WHO YOU THINK HOMIE...US.
FUCKN PIGS HIT UP AROUND THE DE ANZA PARK AREA...ITS 187 ON OPD,THEY BEEN BUSTN AT THE HOMIES FUCKN TRIGGER HAPPY PIGS...BEEN REAL BAD WITH THEM THIS YEAR...BUT WE ALWAYS STAY 2 STEPS AHEAD...ITS THERE 6 OR 7th SWEEP THIS YEAR...THEY WERE ON THE SAME SHIT IN 97 WHEN THEY STARTED TO BUILT UP THE EAST SIDE N NOW THERE TRYN TO BUILD UP THE DOWNTOWN AREA N THE SOUTH SIDE TO GET READY TO PUT THE NEW HOMES IN SO THERE STARTING WITH THERE SHIT BUT FUCK AN ONTA PIG.

I noticed they've been coming down on some silly shit with y'all this past year and a half. I knew it would come around though, like you said, for all that new building they doing right there. I wonder how hard they will try and smash cause i can only imagine they gone push alot harder pretty soon.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:32 pm

YEA ITS REALLY NOTHING NEW THE HOMIES FROM THE LATE 70s SAY THEY BEEN THIS WAY SINCE THEY CAN REMEMBER, THINK ABOUT IT ALMOST ALL THE MURDERS N GANG VIOLENCE IN THE CITY OF ONTERIO IS BY US N ONTA POLICTCS LOOK AT ONTA AS THE JEWEL OF THE IxE/THE GATE WAY THEY ALWAYS SAID THAT SHIT BUT WE WERE ONTERIOS LIL SECRET TELL WE GOT REAL BIG IN THE 80s, OVS STOPS THE CITY FROM BEING THE BIGGIST TORIST ATRACTION IN THE IxE I READ THAT IN A REPORT THATS WHY YOU STILL SEE THEM BUILDN N THINGS STAY THE SAME...THEY BEEN BULIDING ONTA UP SINCE THE 80s ADDN ON N ON AND EVERY TIME THEY DO THEY WANNA HIT US UP BUT OUR NUMBERS ARE TOO BIG SO THEY KICK BACK FOR A YEAR OR TWO JUST TO TRY N TAKES US OUT AGAIN LATER, WE ARE NOT THE TYPICAL STREET THUG GANG WE RUN OUR SHIT LIKE THE MOB THEY WILL HAVE TO HIT US ALOT HARDER IF THEY WANNA HURT US BUT THEY KNOW THE STREETS OF ONTA WILL BE A WAR ZONE US VS THE OPD PIGS IF THEY STEP ON OUR TOES TO MUCH.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:50 pm

OVS dont even have no injuntion huh? Lol.... I know they (opd) be trying to keep the gang aspect of the city on the low, acting like aint nobody bangin' in this city. It's all image though. Where i grew up, there's an injunction and they (LAPD) just kept coming in and harrassing people, bangers and non-bangers alike, which really screwed up the relationship with the community and the police. So both ends are losing over somethng as simple as miscommunication and improper conduct. There will always be a gang in this city (ontario), generation after genration, and not a whole lot of cops to patrol and when they fuck around and do silly shit, they become a target, good cops/bad cops, dont matter. A few can fuck it up for a whole shift of cops.

A problem, in my opinion has always been the lack of respect that they (police dept) have for the common neighborhood folk. And many cops aren't the same race as the streets they are patrolling and thats another BIG problem. And the ones that are, sometimes are worse. Too many issues. Not enough respect.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:18 pm

It will be funny as hell when does new homes get a little older in about 10-20 years and the OPD will try to crackdown on members who will live there OPD doesn't understand that Onterio is getting worse little by little and the OPD can't stop a gang like OVS like Dicer said they are too big
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:08 am

surcalmex wrote:It will be funny as hell when does new homes get a little older in about 10-20 years and the OPD will try to crackdown on members who will live there OPD doesn't understand that Onterio is getting worse little by little and the OPD can't stop a gang like OVS like Dicer said they are too big

ONTERIO WAS WORSE BACK IN THE 80S AND 90S THAN IT IS NOW...
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:43 am

OH YEA ONTERIO WAS BAD BACK THEN MORE SO THAN NOW SINCE AROUND 97 THEY TRYD TO TAKE THE CITY BACK HITING THE SOUTH SIDE HARD THEN SHIT DIED DOWN FOR A FEW BUT SHITS STARTED UP AGAIN....WITH EACH YEAR GETTN WORST THATS WHY THEY MADE THERE MOVE THE LAST YEARS BUT ITS NOT LIKE TEN YEARS AGO OUR NUMBERS ARE UP N THE VARRIOS ACTIVE THE PIGS IN ONTA ARE LAYZ FUCKS THAT SLPEEP ON THERE JOBS TELL SHIT GETS BAD N HITS THE PAPERS WITH MOSTLY ROOKIE PIGS RUNNIN AROUND CUZ THERE IN NEED OF RECRUTS SO THE YOUNGSTER PIGS GRADUATED EARLY TO HELP THESE WHITE OLD COPS THAT LIVE IN RANCHO ONLY PATROLLING N HIT EVERYONE UP FOR THERE JOBS...LIKE JEA SAID FOR HIS HOOD WE ALSO AINT GOT NO LOVE FOR OPD AT ALL.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:54 pm

DICERxOVSBA*BMTLs wrote:IM NOT SURE I JUST HEARD THAT ESO WAS A TAGGER CREW CALLED YGW FROM A HOMIE THAT HAD A RUN IN WITH THOSE VATOS THAT WAS ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO. NEVER REALLY SEE THESE VATOS TAGG UP JUST AROUND 4th AND GROVE BUT IT WAS CROSSED OUT BY D2D AND D2D WAS CROSSED OUT BY OVS.

aint u a b.a. though??? so u should know bout the "gangs" in onterio

eso was based from an l.a. gang called "los carnales"... i had a homie from there... and his brother happens to be an A.N.

YGW stands for Youth Gone Wild like the homie thought

a lot of YGW members eventually end up gettin jumped into the varrio

most niggaz i know from the O was from YGW and DPR

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:57 am

ShyBoy_WExIE wrote:
DICERxOVSBA*BMTLs wrote:IM NOT SURE I JUST HEARD THAT ESO WAS A TAGGER CREW CALLED YGW FROM A HOMIE THAT HAD A RUN IN WITH THOSE VATOS THAT WAS ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO. NEVER REALLY SEE THESE VATOS TAGG UP JUST AROUND 4th AND GROVE BUT IT WAS CROSSED OUT BY D2D AND D2D WAS CROSSED OUT BY OVS.

eso was based from an l.a. gang called "los carnales"... i had a homie from there... and his brother happens to be an A.N.

I MY SELF AM NOT A B.A BUT A.N...HOW AM I GONA KNOW EVERY LIL GANG THAT POPS UP IN MY CITY?

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:09 am

DICERxOVSBA*BMTLs wrote:
ShyBoy_WExIE wrote:

I MY SELF AM NOT A B.A BUT A.N...HOW AM I GONA KNOW EVERY LIL GANG THAT POPS UP IN MY CITY?

I FIGURED U WAS A B.A. CAUSE U CLAIMIN B.A. ON YA SCREEN NAME... SO U KNOW THE HOMIE LIL REALS??? HE ALSO GOES BY CHINO

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:11 am

ShyBoy_WExIE wrote:
DICERxOVSBA*BMTLs wrote:
ShyBoy_WExIE wrote:

I FIGURED U WAS A B.A. CAUSE U CLAIMIN B.A. ON YA SCREEN NAME... SO U KNOW THE HOMIE LIL REALS??? HE ALSO GOES BY CHINO

CLAIM BAs CUZ THATS MY VARRIO N MOST THE HOMIES ARE BAs...I THINK SO IS HE A BA?

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:13 am

DICERxOVSBA*BMTLs wrote:

CLAIM BAs CUZ THATS MY VARRIO N MOST THE HOMIES ARE BAs...I THINK SO IS HE A BA?[/quote]

NAH HES AN A.N.... WHAT BOUT MY BOY LIL POKEY???

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:27 pm

hey ive noticed alot of YGW ESO hit ups all over the 60 freeway this weekend from archibald to central
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:54 pm

THERES A CREW OF YGW WITHOUT THE ESO IN CHINO.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:10 pm

surcalmex wrote:hey ive noticed alot of YGW ESO hit ups all over the 60 freeway this weekend from archibald to central

LOL I saw the same thing this weekend.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:30 pm

DICERxOVSBA*BMTLs wrote:THERES A CREW OF YGW WITHOUT THE ESO IN CHINO.

yeah LOL it was problably them
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:47 pm

THEY HIT UP THE WELCOME TO ONTERIO SIGN ON PHILLIPS N WERE CROSSED OUT BUY ONTA SKT. THE CITY CLEAN IT OFF N THEY NEVER HIT BACK UP THERE AGAIN ONLY AROUND IT LOL.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  IXE Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:01 pm

its the same ygw from ontario just these foos aint claiming ESO, yeah but they been killing the 60fwy, a dicer wheres the homie lil lazy at...........
IXE
IXE
Soldier

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

ONTERIO :. - Page 13 Empty 4ST

Post  ONTA¹3TOWN Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:35 pm

SOME FOOS CLAIMING 4ST HUSTLERS JUMPED THE HOMIE FROM O13 NOT TO LONG AGO B4 HE GOT LOCKED UP
ONTA¹3TOWN
ONTA¹3TOWN

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:13 pm

I dont understand why YGW would even begin to write ESO and YGW in the same sentence. Be about one, or be about the other, dont straddle the fence.... I know that a grip of ESO's are/were from YGW, but still... if you wanna be a G, let that shit go.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:20 pm

ONTA¹3TOWN wrote:SOME FOOS CLAIMING 4ST HUSTLERS JUMPED THE HOMIE FROM O13 NOT TO LONG AGO B4 HE GOT LOCKED UP

who from 4th st??? cause i know a couple niggaz from 4th st thatz coo with niggaz from south side

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:42 pm

Jae wrote:I dont understand why YGW would even begin to write ESO and YGW in the same sentence. Be about one, or be about the other, dont straddle the fence.... I know that a grip of ESO's are/were from YGW, but still... if you wanna be a G, let that shit go.

Real talk
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:43 pm

Its always been that way with crews and gangs. They still are loyal to their roots or what it came from, not to mention how many dudes that bang a hood used to write in a tagger crew at the same time.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next