Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MORENO VALLEY

+26
deeloc3700
rune sindel
3l3m3ntal
OldBlue
Ie9094ever
FONTAxIE
IXE
ieprince
danger13
dnice3x
O_U909
ie4ever909
SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
E_14ST
PAPER'D_UP
a-nyce909
BeanIExRIV
American Zombie
V.W3ST:.RIVAS X3
SURCALMEX
P_LOKO
B.G.Nutt YrDp
CaliforniaRepublic
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
TumbleWeed
Drop Out
30 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

MORENO VALLEY - Page 7 Empty Re: MORENO VALLEY

Post  Youngboy Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:30 am

damn 2010, WE OUT HERE IN 2017 NIGGA. GANG

Bump

Youngboy

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2017-04-24

Back to top Go down

MORENO VALLEY - Page 7 Empty Re: MORENO VALLEY

Post  Kev123 Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:45 am

PAPER'D_UP wrote:Yeah man, they are out there early morning taking them down. Shit must cost taxpayers a fortune. They're TRYING to keep Mo Val a nice city, which it is. That is why I'm confused about all the banging out there.

surcalmex wrote:
PAPER'D_UP wrote:Yeah they are pretty bad.. Plus in Mo Val they take graffiti down the next day.. But ya they need practice..hahaha

surcalmex wrote:
PAPER'D_UP wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Damn why do they show off that crappy writing if your going to hit up something and put it on video it should be something thats well hit up not something that an elementary school kid can top no offense but they need to hit the black books

No wonder I never see hit ups in Moreno Valley I always see them in Riverside but ones I hit Moreno Valley theres nada no hit ups at all so they really take them down in one day even in the empty lots

Moreno Valley only looks nice compared to most "hood" areas (similar to Southridge in Fontana) because the houses are all newer except for a few areas like Sunnymead and Edgemont. Looks can be very deceiving in California, especially in cities like Moreno Valley, since the hoods these tract homes are located in are not even middle class, and people who aren't aware of what really goes down in these newer neighborhoods can get themselves in a lot of trouble if not careful.

Kev123
Associate

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2011-08-13

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7