SAN BERNARDINO

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  dstrm300 on Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:30 pm

That shits crazy guess them niggaz gone have to bust a mission 4 they rillos and brews now lol.

dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24
Age : 28
Location : Rialto/San Bernardino CalifornIE

Back to top Go down

Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  Guest on Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:56 pm

dstrm300 wrote:Damn r u serious? U kno what they might have got caught up in the injunction process, that store was a part of them niggas hood fa real.

Were there any signs of any CCC's n the area still?

That was their store indeed. And this is news to me it was there literally about 3wks ago which is the last time I rolled thru the area...trip out. CCC ain't in the Zoo anymore but they are in VG (Village Green) which is on Chestnut across the street on the SB side. And alot of them are in Rialto, NOrth SB, and East SB. I saw quarter pounds a week ago and I ran into Baby Long a few weeks ago too. That injunction shit is crazy it doesn't work at all they need to just implement some childrens programs and flood it with money from the employees down to the equipment...why they think injunctions works beats the shit out of me.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  Guest on Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:44 pm

Cevek wrote:i just noticed some cholos towards the end of the video? NSC's maybe?

THe one dude throwing up the C and then the Dub I don't know if its for Colton and then the west coast symbol or if he is a hispanic from CCC. Because you can take that more than one way. But dude in the black i known since we was kids and he is from Mt Vernon and also had a click called SSB or State Street Boys and they did NOT get along with NSC. State street is right there off chestnut across from the Zoo. Also at one time back in the 80's to mid 90's there were some brothers about 5 of them ...huge family all from 7th street Verdugo. They were mad cool with CCC's and also some dudes from the zoo have children with some offspring of CSL. At one point Joey (I forgot his hood name) but he is mexican. He claimed the Zoo all of his years until he hit around 18 at which time the Sureno's made him claim 7th or nothing. So he had to go the sureno way. But he was a crip to the fullest and i personally seen what he's made of a real rider. And CCC didn't trip because all his homies who I also went to school with were cool with it. And to this day you'll see some CSL's in 40 glocc vids

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  Guest on Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:51 pm

Let me add that 40 glocc has always been cool with mexicans. He did a album called 40 glocc and the Surenos. There is certain stuff I def can't speak on but he is one cat that doesn't have to worry about ese's from SB or Colton. If you ever run into him he's really a cool dude...but if you on some bullshit them colton niggaz is just vicious like any of the other hoods in the E. But 40 is pretty much the only black IE banger you gon see in a vid that have reputable IE ese's being down with him...for all else to see mind you...no fear of retribution.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  TumbleWeed on Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:07 am

LOL....wow. I was out there just a an hour ago. Decided to drive up Rancho just to make sure. SB Liquor is still there. The new mini shopping center they're building is right before it and blocks it out of sight if you're looking north on Rancho. Still, I saw the SB Liquor sign today, and I didn't the first time. I don't know how I missed it. My bad yall.

TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7337
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  Cevek on Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:16 am

niners wrote:
Cevek wrote:i just noticed some cholos towards the end of the video? NSC's maybe?

THe one dude throwing up the C and then the Dub I don't know if its for Colton and then the west coast symbol or if he is a hispanic from CCC. Because you can take that more than one way. But dude in the black i known since we was kids and he is from Mt Vernon and also had a click called SSB or State Street Boys and they did NOT get along with NSC. State street is right there off chestnut across from the Zoo. Also at one time back in the 80's to mid 90's there were some brothers about 5 of them ...huge family all from 7th street Verdugo. They were mad cool with CCC's and also some dudes from the zoo have children with some offspring of CSL. At one point Joey (I forgot his hood name) but he is mexican. He claimed the Zoo all of his years until he hit around 18 at which time the Sureno's made him claim 7th or nothing. So he had to go the sureno way. But he was a crip to the fullest and i personally seen what he's made of a real rider. And CCC didn't trip because all his homies who I also went to school with were cool with it. And to this day you'll see some CSL's in 40 glocc vids

thanks for explaining that g.

Cevek
Wannabe

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2012-02-22
Location : GRIMEY VERDUGO

http://909951rockerz.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  Guest on Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:46 am

Cevek wrote:
niners wrote:
Cevek wrote:i just noticed some cholos towards the end of the video? NSC's maybe?

THe one dude throwing up the C and then the Dub I don't know if its for Colton and then the west coast symbol or if he is a hispanic from CCC. Because you can take that more than one way. But dude in the black i known since we was kids and he is from Mt Vernon and also had a click called SSB or State Street Boys and they did NOT get along with NSC. State street is right there off chestnut across from the Zoo. Also at one time back in the 80's to mid 90's there were some brothers about 5 of them ...huge family all from 7th street Verdugo. They were mad cool with CCC's and also some dudes from the zoo have children with some offspring of CSL. At one point Joey (I forgot his hood name) but he is mexican. He claimed the Zoo all of his years until he hit around 18 at which time the Sureno's made him claim 7th or nothing. So he had to go the sureno way. But he was a crip to the fullest and i personally seen what he's made of a real rider. And CCC didn't trip because all his homies who I also went to school with were cool with it. And to this day you'll see some CSL's in 40 glocc vids

thanks for explaining that g.


well let me clear it up the family from CSL's lived in the Zoo for a long period of time

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  American Zombie on Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:55 am

Didn't them dudes from CSL, the sureno rappers payaso or his brothers own that SB liquor store? or at least have something to do with that store. I remember them advertising for it years ago

American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  Guest on Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:11 pm

No it was owned by a Palestinian. His nephews were all 'arabic sureno' one was from Lopas or something like that out of the 805 varrio lompoc is what its called. The other surreno was from an LA set but I forget which. To keep them out of trouble and get them to accept their Islamic ways of life to the fullest he put them in the store. Payaso was selling teen angel and some other product (shirts, cd's) out of that store heavy. So thats probably why he was doing that. I remember all the sureno's on any friday or wknd night in that store buying all that stuff. Payaso was my ninja I taught him how to play dice when he was 15 at Ike. lol Good times

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  Cevek on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:11 pm

niners wrote:No it was owned by a Palestinian. His nephews were all 'arabic sureno' one was from Lopas or something like that out of the 805 varrio lompoc is what its called. The other surreno was from an LA set but I forget which. To keep them out of trouble and get them to accept their Islamic ways of life to the fullest he put them in the store. Payaso was selling teen angel and some other product (shirts, cd's) out of that store heavy. So thats probably why he was doing that. I remember all the sureno's on any friday or wknd night in that store buying all that stuff. Payaso was my ninja I taught him how to play dice when he was 15 at Ike. lol Good times

"Arabic Sureno?" i never seen or heard of any. I seen asian try to look like ese's before. So when an Arab/Asian Sureno hits the pen do they get the respect from Mexican surenos?

Cevek
Wannabe

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2012-02-22
Location : GRIMEY VERDUGO

http://909951rockerz.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  TumbleWeed on Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:07 pm

Cevek wrote:
niners wrote:No it was owned by a Palestinian. His nephews were all 'arabic sureno' one was from Lopas or something like that out of the 805 varrio lompoc is what its called. The other surreno was from an LA set but I forget which. To keep them out of trouble and get them to accept their Islamic ways of life to the fullest he put them in the store. Payaso was selling teen angel and some other product (shirts, cd's) out of that store heavy. So thats probably why he was doing that. I remember all the sureno's on any friday or wknd night in that store buying all that stuff. Payaso was my ninja I taught him how to play dice when he was 15 at Ike. lol Good times

"Arabic Sureno?" i never seen or heard of any. I seen asian try to look like ese's before. So when an Arab/Asian Sureno hits the pen do they get the respect from Mexican surenos?

There are PLENTY of non-Hispanic Sureno's. In the penitentiary and in the streets. I've met white, asian, middle eastern, and even black dudes from Sureno hoods. It's not very common, but they are definitely out there. Most of the time, they grew up in the neighborhood, and while they may look different, they still carry themselves the same as any traditional sureno would.

In the system (the CA prisions), there is no such rule that one has to be Hispanic to be a Sureno.

TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7337
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  Guest on Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:07 pm

I was under the impression that no more non hispanics especially Blacks could be sureno? That it was frowned upon by other hispanics...not the case actually?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  TumbleWeed on Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:25 pm

niners wrote:I was under the impression that no more non hispanics especially Blacks could be sureno? That it was frowned upon by other hispanics...not the case actually?

It's a common misconception. In the the streets, it's definitively less accepted, and I'm sure it's frowned upon on an individual level in the prisions, but overall, in the penitentiary it's a different story. The Eme doesn't necessarily care if you're black, white, yellow, purple or pink. I base this on personal, first hand perspective, and from directly dealing with individuals who are/were involved with Hispanic prison politics in California.


Last edited by NYTE RYDA on Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7337
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  TumbleWeed on Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:30 pm

Just to give an example; the Armenian Power 13 gang pays taxes to the Eme and click up with the south siders in prision. They're Surenos despite the fact that they're generally not Mexican or Hispanic in membership but rather, Armenian.

TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7337
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  American Zombie on Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:29 am

It was more common in the past to have black surenos. now days its more rare because of the racial tension and prison politics. but theirs still some out there. I know of a few active black surenos in Fontana. I don't know if new rules were passed by the higher ups about not letting in new blacks, but I wouldn't be surprised if their was. Rules are always broken no matter what though.

American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  American Zombie on Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:57 pm

Well last night my girl went with her aunt to her cousins birthday party, who lives around 9th and arrowhead. A fight broke out with some kid from IE but we don't know which hood hes from. They just heard him say that some guys were outside ready to take him out and they heard something about 18th street from LA. Then all a sudden they seen this kid getting jumped by those guys outside and then like 5 other people came running to help. I just didn't expect 18street to be involved but were going to ask where that kid was from. Maybe ESV or WS.

American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  Guest on Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:43 pm

damn thats crazy something is always happening around there. I have never heard of 18th st in that area but again we all know alot of LA is over there.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  Guest on Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:56 pm

the five who came to help, were they helping to jump the kid or helping him out?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  American Zombie on Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:00 pm

The ones coming to help were to help the kid getting jumped. Basically, it was a party that he showed up to because his sister is my girl's cousins babys mom. Anyway, whoever this dudes are, it sounds like they're really on his ass because they actually followed him to the house. I never heard of 18st being there either, I remember seeing 18st hit ups around Delmann Heights but that's about it. But who knows. I just know my girl and her aunt left because they thought somebody might start shooting. Luckly nobody did.

American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  Guest on Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:33 am

There's a hood called 18st. Maze that is right down the street from DH too so I wonder if it was they're grafitti or was it clearly the sureno 18? Thats wierd either way because DH is territorial its almost suicide to go hit up in their hood...but then again taggers do it all the time so nevermind lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  American Zombie on Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:39 am

I'm convinced it was 18st from LA. Nyte had said it was probably 18st maze, I went and took some pictures and it said something like WS 18ST. CXP. I forget, I know I posted it somewhere.

American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  TumbleWeed on Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:54 pm

niners wrote:There's a hood called 18st. Maze that is right down the street from DH too so I wonder if it was they're grafitti or was it clearly the sureno 18? Thats wierd either way because DH is territorial its almost suicide to go hit up in their hood...but then again taggers do it all the time so nevermind lol

The tags I saw of "18st" where located at the end of Porter and at the freeway wall. Very sloppy hit up on the sidewalk that simply read "WS XV3". The other was done on an abandoned house on 28th & California on a garage door. Someone came and slashed it out and then the house was remolded . Again, it was sloppy and looked exactly the same. No mention of a specific gang or click, which led me to believe that it was done by the same person, probably a youngster on a 3 am tagging mission. If one of the active yg's from DH catches someone tagging something, 9 times out of 10 it's a wrap for that person.


Last edited by NYTE RYDA on Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7337
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  TumbleWeed on Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:54 pm

cray wrote:I'm convinced it was 18st from LA. Nyte had said it was probably 18st maze, I went and took some pictures and it said something like WS 18ST. CXP. I forget, I know I posted it somewhere.

Yeah Cray, I saw it later on for myself. This was a few years ago.

TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7337
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  Guest on Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:51 am

the sloppy part makes me think it was someone who knew they'd better hurry and keep pushing for one and for two it was most likely a group home kid lol their is quite a few group homes in the area.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  American Zombie on Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:44 am

The kid getting beat up the other day is from CSL.



American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  Sponsored content Today at 6:45 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum