Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ONTERIO :.

+43
oldschoolygw
MISSUNDERSTOOD909
Ogtaskr85
wolfman
southsiderifa
Forum Gawd
BADBOY69
Cadaver
FONTAxIE
ieprince
ONTAXSUNKIST
RENO
panic loc
west-end-criminals13
smooth909
ONTA¹3TOWN
IXE
SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Little Coon
{~Vicente~}
BeanIExRIV
RJD
LIL SUSTO
MZ.GHOSTONTAX3
MonteClara Cyclones Gang
P_LOKO
East Coast
909MST
Ty
GUER0_909
mcr
Grandhustle_909
SURCALMEX
B.G.Nutt YrDp
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
W.Devil
CaliforniaRepublic
dstrm300
American Zombie
TumbleWeed
~OSO~
Drop Out
47 posters

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

ONTERIO :. - Page 5 Empty Re: ONTERIO :.

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:06 am

Ontario's a strange city. You NEVER know what to expect.....
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:16 am

Man... to me Ontario will always be OVS. Thats ALL that comes to mind when I hear Ontario. The main, the strong hold and the veterans of that city.

These young new booty ass hoods that oppose need to recognize. Its OVS that has had that city on lock for generations. Peep the backgrounds and get up on some real history young ones.

All this talk about Ontario being a "nice city" not recognizing the history behind its past, and all this other madness is pure silliness at its finest. With bullshit added for extras.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:53 am

Talking about niggas aint run into one,,and I mean atleast ONE OVS representative in Ontario? .......

Extrad'out!!!
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  MAFIA GANG IE bangin Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:23 pm

Just like I said nigga NEVER ran into no Yg's from OVS!!Yeah ran into some Og's and G's like one two!! Yeah u right OVS got mad history!When u say Ontario people gon think OVS off top u not say'n nothing I already dont know!!!

Last edited by Mafia304 on Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Soldier

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post  MAFIA GANG IE bangin Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:39 pm

I was wit my nigga nic nac at the liquor store on mission and palmetto we was up there saling nic nac's CD! Nic nac seen these mexicans and ask them do they listen to rap! they was like yeah so they let nic nac play his cd in they car! These was some older cats! N e ways they heard nic nac givin it up for the O and they ask if we're from Ontario! Nic nac said yeah then thats when they told us they were from OVS they was coo as fuck but I dont remember they names!!! Thats the only time I've ran into any real OVS's! at the time we was like 15 or 16 years old Im 21 now!!!

MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  MAFIA GANG IE bangin Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:13 pm

I want to take back what I said about ATM being a gang! Them niggas aint no gang they're all fam!! They dont consider themselves hommies they say they family! Thats why they call them themselves ATM "Mafia" because the number one thing in a Mafia is famliy!!! ATM stands for About That Money or All Thug Mafia! There's a couple of niggas from ATM that are from Ontario! So if u ask were they from they gon say Ontario because they grew up in the O!!

MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:22 pm

Mafia304 wrote:Just like I said nigga NEVER ran into no Yg's from OVS!!Yeah ran into some Og's and G's like one two!! Yeah u right OVS got mad history!When u say Ontario people gon think OVS off top u not say'n nothing I already dont know!!!

SO YOU WENT TO ONTERIO HIGH,VALLE VIEW, OAKS ECT... YOU NEVER RAN IN TO A YOUNGSTER? I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT ONTA HIGH HAS LARGE OVS NUMBERS EVEN THO ITS ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF OVS HOOD ITS ONE OF THE ONLY HIGH SCHOOLS IN THE SOUTH SIDE.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  MAFIA GANG IE bangin Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:19 pm

Yup!! I remember couple at oaks but they were claimers to be from OVS! I knew they was fake because they bang some tagger crew too!!

MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  MAFIA GANG IE bangin Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:43 pm

Nowadays in these streets u have to be solid! no matter where u from or what u claim! If u solid people in the streets gon respect u! Like i sad I never ran into yg's from OVS! Just cuz I never ran into any of them dont mean they aint around! I never said they weren't around I just simpily said I never ran into any! Just like I be in Rialto and never ran into any No luv's! I ran into niggas from Cornell Block hustlas,I ran into niggas from 4 Block,I ran into niggas from Hustla squad.I ran into from nigga Ramona Block! I never ran into any No Luv's in Rialto that dont mean them niggas aint in Rialto!!! Low key Im tired of talkin about this shit next subject!!!!

MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:16 pm

Mafia304 wrote:I was wit my nigga nic nac at the liquor store on mission and palmetto we was up there saling nic nac's CD! Nic nac seen these mexicans and ask them do they listen to rap! they was like yeah so they let nic nac play his cd in they car! These was some older cats! N e ways they heard nic nac givin it up for the O and they ask if we're from Ontario! Nic nac said yeah then thats when they told us they were from OVS they was coo as fuck but I dont remember they names!!! Thats the only time I've ran into any real OVS's! at the time we was like 15 or 16 years old Im 21 now!!!

Nic Nac had his promo cd cover at that store on archibald and riverside drive once, no? At the liquar store. Black-n-red cover? Maybe thats an old cd. i aint knowing.... That name sound familiar.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:11 pm

SEEN ONTA MURDER RATE FROM LAST YEAR (07) IT TOP OFF AT 18 MURDERS,UP FROM 13 (06) MOSTLY CAN BE BLAMED ON ONTA PD THEYRE A FUNNY UNIT ONE YEAR MURDERS WILL BE UP IN ONTA SO LIKE MOST CITYS OPD CRACKS DOWN AND THE FOLLOWING YEAR THE MURDER RATE WOULD DROP ONLY THIS YEAR IT WENT UP LOL ITS BEEN REALLY HOT OVER HERE FOR A MIN NOTHING NEW BUT MOST TIMES WHEN ITS THIS HOT CRIME WOULD DROP BUT IT SEEMS TO BE GETING WORSE...IMO ITS CUZ OPD IS USED TO REALLY ONLY KEEPING TAPS ON THE ONLY LARGE GANG IN ONTA (OVS) BUT SINCE MORE AND MORE LA VATOS (F13,MS) ARE MOVING IN AND KICKING UP DUST WITH OVS, IT LOOKS LIKE THE ONCE GREAT OPD IS OVER THERE HEADS...AND I SAY ONCE GREAT BECAUSE ALOT OF OLDER FOOLS TEACHERS ECT... HAVE ALWAYS TOLD ME OPD WAS VERY WELL PAYED AND ALWAYS HAD GOOD NUMBERS WHEN THEY MADE THE MOVE TO TAKE BACK THE CITY IN THE MID 90s BUT AS OF LATE THEYER LOOKING FOR RECRUITS AND IT WENT FROM 8 PATROL CARS SWEEPING THE SOUTH SIDE TO 5 AND NOW THERES MORE CRIME THAN EVER LOL...PIGS WILL NEVER LEARN BUT HEY ATLEAST ITS NOT THE SBPD Very Happy

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  ~OSO~ Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:19 pm

MS is out their too ? Have you had any personal run ins with em ?

~OSO~
Made Member

Number of posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:27 pm

~OSO~ wrote:MS is out their too ? Have you had any personal run ins with em ?

YEA MS HAS A LITTLE CLICKA ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF OUR VARRIO SOUTH OF THE 60FWY AND EUCLID, ONLY RUN IT I HAD WITH THEM WAS AT DE ANZA PARK WHEN SOME VATO NAMED CASPER PULLED OUT A BLADE ON MY HOMIE SO WE HAD A LITTLE RUMBLE BUT FOR THE MOST PART THEY DONT COME TO OUR VARRIO...ULL SEE THERE TAGGS BY THE 60 SOMETIMES. I THINK THERE THE ONES THAT WHERE KICKING UP DUST WITH CSR JUST MOVED MORE EAST INTO ONTA.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

the shit wuldnt let me copy and paste but yeh...scroll down a bit talks about that fool tupi....ive posted it up before but im doin it again for those who aint seen it..
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:15 am

JUST WHAT ONTA NEEDS A HOCKEY TEAM LOL...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  ~OSO~ Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:09 am

^^ This was years ago, but it was rumored that Ontario was going to have a pro football team.

~OSO~
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:12 pm

~OSO~ wrote:^^ This was years ago, but it was rumored that Ontario was going to have a pro football team.

YEA I REMEMBER THAT ONTA WAS ON A LIST WITH 3 OTHER SUR CALI CITYS TO BE THE NEXT PRO FOOTBALL TEAM BUT IT WOULD BE A LA TEAM Rolling Eyes

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  ~OSO~ Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:38 pm

^^ Even though I'm not a fan of the sport, it would have been nice to have somewhere close to go watch a football game.

~OSO~
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:47 pm

~OSO~ wrote:^^ Even though I'm not a fan of the sport, it would have been nice to have somewhere close to go watch a football game.

I've never been big on football myself, but that would be convenient.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:02 pm

Yeah, that wouldve been kinda cool to see. I aint really into going, but i might have if they was local. Where would they have put a stadium anyway???? Next to colony high???
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:05 pm

Jae wrote:Yeah, that wouldve been kinda cool to see. I aint really into going, but i might have if they was local. Where would they have put a stadium anyway???? Next to colony high???

ON 4th AND VINEYARD IS A COOL LIL SPOT NEXT TO THE 10FWY.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:22 pm

Damn, you right. Thats actually a perfect spot, i forgot about it, except for the traffic situation. The city has had that area "on hold" from buyers for like 10 years now cause they wanted to put something "special" there, as i've read. Dont want to just give it up to anyone, with it being THE PERFECT location for a business. Read they had something like hundreds of offers from various companies trying to get that location. I only know cause i tried to get me a peice years ago. Aint availble... But that wouldve been a good spot for a stadium though.

Everytime i'm over there though, reminds me of the homey.... On that lil street, Inland Empire.... My homey died over there years ago. Hit the corner too fast, street racing, flipped his shit. I use to see alot of fools racing right there... that shit was always too crazy to me. Bumpy, twisted lil roads, i'm cool on it...
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:04 pm

Funny lil thing this weekend that i saw in ontario, lol.....

I was just leaving creekside, right. Pulled into the lil arco over on archibald, by the 60 freeway, right there. So i got the petro or whatever and when i'm rollin out the parking lot, i looks across the street cause this cop car was slowing down in the fast lane, so i 'm like, WTF!! right. I looks over my shoulder and see like 20 dudes having a damn rumble in the mcdonalds/76 station parking lot. Some of these fools are actually in the street boxing HARD. So like the young fools that was in front of me, we all slow down, like idiots, but i'm checkin to see if i know somebody right.... lol, so i roll my window down, gigglin' and shit right, turn down the tunes, and hear a gang of huffin'-n-puffin'... lol. These fools was scrappin' hard. Female screamin' and shit, "no, baby, stop!" lmao, y'all know how they get. All you saw was hands flying, people fallin', it was a good lil scene. Didnt hear nobody lettin' off, didnt see nobody gettin jumped, so that was a clean head up squabble, which is rare now-a-days...

CLEARLY one of them groups was caught slippin at the gas station.... lol. The way the cars/people was blocking the exit and what not. I aint seen a good CLEAN little rumble like that in a minute.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:10 pm

ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE OPD STATION?

I KNOW THAT D2D HAS BEEN GOING AT IT WITH ALL THE TAGGER CREWS IN THAT AREA FOR THE PAST FEW.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:29 pm

OVS13xBELMONT*LOCOZ wrote:ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE OPD STATION?

I KNOW THAT D2D HAS BEEN GOING AT IT WITH ALL THE TAGGER CREWS IN THAT AREA FOR THE PAST FEW.

yeah, alot of those old crews are starting to get alittle active now, again. I've noticed that.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next