Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ONTERIO :.

+43
oldschoolygw
MISSUNDERSTOOD909
Ogtaskr85
wolfman
southsiderifa
Forum Gawd
BADBOY69
Cadaver
FONTAxIE
ieprince
ONTAXSUNKIST
RENO
panic loc
west-end-criminals13
smooth909
ONTA¹3TOWN
IXE
SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Little Coon
{~Vicente~}
BeanIExRIV
RJD
LIL SUSTO
MZ.GHOSTONTAX3
MonteClara Cyclones Gang
P_LOKO
East Coast
909MST
Ty
GUER0_909
mcr
Grandhustle_909
SURCALMEX
B.G.Nutt YrDp
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
W.Devil
CaliforniaRepublic
dstrm300
American Zombie
TumbleWeed
~OSO~
Drop Out
47 posters

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

ONTERIO :. - Page 14 Empty Re: ONTERIO :.

Post  smooth909 Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:58 am

wat up with those tcg theys still active

smooth909
Associate

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:20 pm

smooth909 wrote:wat up with those tcg theys still active

i guess so... cause i was at the circle k on 4th and vineyard...

and as soon as i stepped outta the car... they was all "southside!!!"... they thought i was one of them cause im sleeved down to my hands on both arms... then they come up talkin to me... sayin "what is it with u southsiders going at it with us tcgs" whoopty whoop this and that... but i aint from southside... im affiliated with niggaz from southside but i dont bang the var... but funny... they think any nigga from onterio is from southside

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:22 pm

LOL TCGs NEED TO STEP BACK THEY DONT WANT NO WAR WITH US, THEY DIDNT WANT SHIT WHEN IT WAS HOT IN THE 90s TRYN TO ACT HARD HIT UP ME N OTHER YOUNGSTERS AT THE TIME WHEN EVER WE WOULD HIT UP 4th TO CHILL N GET A WAY FROM ONTA PD THAT WAS TELL SOME OLDER BAs STEP IN N TOLD THEM THEY DONT WANT NONE TRUST...SO THEY BACKD DOWN. THERE MOSTLY IN UPLAND NOW FROM WHAT I BEEN SEEING N HEARING. BUT 4th STREET IS OUR VARRIO ALWAYS HAS BEEN.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:56 pm

Some kid claiming 4th st. tongan crip a couple years ago when i was in high school was telling some other foo that OVS wasn't shit me and my homies overheard him and we started laughing and they ask us if we where from OVS with some fearful faces we said no and then there faces looked all relieved then my homie said why you talking shit about OVS been weak if Tongan Crips get smashed by OVS and seriously come on $th St. Tongans are about 30-40 deep in the streets OVS is like 1,200 foot soldiers deep + the pin I seriously would not go around saying shit about a gang this big when you are in there side of town
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  smooth909 Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:44 pm

lol

smooth909
Associate

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  west-end-criminals13 Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:39 pm

MAFIA304 IE bangin wrote:ATM is a black hood not mix. There are no whites or mexicans from ATM!! Nic Nac is one of my close homeboys! And if u know him he cliams to be the king of the I.E. not Ontario!Nic Nac is a rapper so when he says the king of the I.E. he means king of the I.E. music! He gives it up for Ontario and the I.E. in his music!!!Ghetto in Ontario where that at?? please let me know!!!! I went to Oaks Middle School and Ontario high, Montclair high, Valley View, Canyon View high! Out of all my years livin in the O I've NEVER run into ANYBody from OVS!! Im not saying that they aint around! Im just sayin I aint never ran into none! I been in they hood u never see them on the block! I used to go get trees off my nigga Tracey on Belmont and Vine no OVS's in sight just some taggings of OVS that it!!!And i used to kick at Cypress park I used to see some mexicans that look like they could be from OVS but they never try to bang or push the line on us!!
enough of that king of the ie everyone knows that cuca are the kings of the ie...
ask around homie

west-end-criminals13
Associate

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:27 am

ATM??? NIGGA HOW MUCH U CHARGE FOR ME TO MAKE A WITHDRAWL

NIGGA HUSH YA LIL DICK IN BOOTY ASS THE FUCK UP

AND HOP OFF OF NIC NAC PATTY WACKS NUTTS

HES A NOBODY IN ONTARIO... NO ONES NEVER EVEN HEARD OF ATM... YALL NIGGAZ AINT NOTHING BUT A BUNCHA WANNA BE'S

FROM MY UNDERSTANDING NIC NAC GOT PUNKED BY DEMON SO HE DISSED HIM

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:09 pm

Shocked
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:10 pm

"Shyboy" do you speak like that in front of your sur homies?
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:25 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:"Shyboy" do you speak like that in front of your sur homies?

actually i do... i know quite a few homies that r surenos and say nigga

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  IXE Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:53 pm

i'll slap the britches off them if they said that in front of me..............lol.......................
IXE
IXE
Soldier

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:28 am

lol

the funny thing is... ive been noticing a lot more homeboys sayin "nigga"

all over los... and out here in the e...

but theres still the ma'fuckaz that keep it the old school way...

but for new booty niggaz bangin now sayin "orale, ese, holmes" sounds funny... cause they make it seem as if they was bangin in the 80's-90's like the older homies

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:42 am

Once again.......... Shocked
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:42 pm

I like the old calo slang it's just weird for me to see mexicans talking like black people don't got nothing against them but it just looks weird because i never use the word nigga i always say foo all the time and guey in spanish LOL back to the subject how in the world are u never going to run up to an OVS member in the O if theres so many it's hard to believe that I always see them and even got some homies in OVS
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:13 am

IF IM KICKN IT WITH A BLACK HOMIE I DONT TRIP IF HE SAYS NIGGA HERE N THERE WHEN MAD OR FUCKD UP OFF SOME GOOD SHIT, ITS THE FOOLS WHO USE IT AS EVERY OTHER WORD THAT I SAY KICK BACK WITH WITH THAT SHIT...N SURENOS SAYN NIGGA IS MORE COMMEN IN THESE YOUNGSTERS BUT LIKE SURCALI SAID N ME ALSO NOT EVERYONE SAYS IT, MORE VATOS DONT USE NIGGA THAN DO.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  MAFIA GANG IE bangin Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:10 pm

ShyBoy_WExIE wrote:ATM??? NIGGA HOW MUCH U CHARGE FOR ME TO MAKE A WITHDRAWL

HES A NOBODY IN ONTARIO... NO ONES NEVER EVEN HEARD OF ATM... YALL NIGGAZ AINT NOTHING BUT A BUNCHA WANNA BE'S

NIGGA U THE BIGGEST WANNA BE ON THIS FOURM!! U DONT KNOW IF U WANNA BE A NIGGA OR MEXICAN!!! U NOT A STREET NIGGA U A WEAK NIGGA!!

MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Soldier

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

ONTERIO :. - Page 14 Empty caille?

Post  panic loc Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:26 pm

does anyone no wutt caille means I always here the homies saying it but don't understand for example "caille homie" or " caille ese"

panic loc
Wannabe

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:19 pm

panic loc wrote:does anyone no wutt caille means I always here the homies saying it but don't understand for example "caille homie" or " caille ese"

caile ese... means like "come here" or "come on"

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:37 pm

panic loc wrote:does anyone no wutt caille means I always here the homies saying it but don't understand for example "caille homie" or " caille ese"

This has alot to do with Onterio
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  RENO Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:12 pm

i was born and raised in ontario my whole life til i was about 14 when i moved to san bernardino. i aint trynna sound stupid but i never heard of atm or the dude nic nac. i lived off grove and elma and lived in parkside manor apartments. the only black gangs that were ever notable were C9, until 4th street Hustlas came about. 4th st used to put niggas on at Dst park. i grew up with all the lil niggas from 4th, at least the ones who were origanally from ontario. they got alot of fools from LA and Pomona from 4th st now too. and Demon black ass is kinda a major black nigga in ontario. He been causin havoc since ive been little. and i think most of the 4th st used to be from a clicc a long time ago called TNC Thug Nation Clicc. Shit we all used to smoke at Dst park together. and they got along with OVS from what i knew. i kno this fool named RAY RAY from OVS used to kick it, and alot of DPRs too. But i grew up with big homies and lil homies from 4th st. now everybody from 4th st got kinda kicked out of ontario, at least where they used to be at on the Panic Blocc off of elma and imperial, in those town homes where alot of DPRs kicked it too. i was in northern ontario tho, off of chaffey st close to 9th st by the train tracks and i seen the homie MICA up there. he a white boy from 4th st. him and his bro MAC-10.d and NAW gang really stands for NIGGAS ALWAYS WIT-IT GANG. they aint really no factors but i went to school with some of them fools too. some of them even went to chaffey with my sister and she used to diss naw. i heard they just used to crash parties and shit but thats it. they crashed on of the homies parties on Gst and the next day they came and apologized to his moms. those were the naw's at chaffey tho. there was also alot of naw's at the new high school Colony High, but they were all lil niggas too that werent no factors. they stayed in the nice area by creekside and shit were the cow ranches n shit are.

RENO
Wannabe

Registration date : 2009-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:44 pm

RENO wrote:

i was born and raised in ontario my whole life til i was about 14 when i moved to san bernardino. i aint trynna sound stupid but i never heard of atm or the dude nic nac. i lived off grove and elma and lived in parkside manor apartments. the only black gangs that were ever notable were C9, until 4th street Hustlas came about. 4th st used to put niggas on at Dst park. i grew up with all the lil niggas from 4th, at least the ones who were origanally from ontario. they got alot of fools from LA and Pomona from 4th st now too. and Demon black ass is kinda a major black nigga in ontario. He been causin havoc since ive been little. and i think most of the 4th st used to be from a clicc a long time ago called TNC Thug Nation Clicc. Shit we all used to smoke at Dst park together. and they got along with OVS from what i knew. i kno this fool named RAY RAY from OVS used to kick it, and alot of DPRs too. But i grew up with big homies and lil homies from 4th st. now everybody from 4th st got kinda kicked out of ontario, at least where they used to be at on the Panic Blocc off of elma and imperial, in those town homes where alot of DPRs kicked it too. i was in northern ontario tho, off of chaffey st close to 9th st by the train tracks and i seen the homie MICA up there. he a white boy from 4th st. him and his bro MAC-10.d and NAW gang really stands for NIGGAS ALWAYS WIT-IT GANG. they aint really no factors but i went to school with some of them fools too. some of them even went to chaffey with my sister and she used to diss naw. i heard they just used to crash parties and shit but thats it. they crashed on of the homies parties on Gst and the next day they came and apologized to his moms. those were the naw's at chaffey tho. there was also alot of naw's at the new high school Colony High, but they were all lil niggas too that werent no factors. they stayed in the nice area by creekside and shit were the cow ranches n shit are.

How long was this? About those NAW fools at Colony thats very true there was alot of them but now they either graduated or left colony or got kicked out but yeah NAW has never been a factor in this area
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

ONTERIO :. - Page 14 Empty panic?

Post  panic loc Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:34 pm

RENO wrote:

When u say panic block u mean OCP or wut

panic loc
Wannabe

Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:16 am

NA HES TALKN ABOT A CLICK IN 4th STREET HUSTLER CRIPS IN NORTH ONTERIO NOT THE OCP TAGGING CREW.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:04 am

RENO wrote:

lol u know skinny long haired white boy mica and mac 10... those my boys!!! ey u happen to know some foo named Manoe that they kick it with and get tats done by.. or what about Keyonni(R.I.P.)

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next