Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.C. Sniper to be Executed Today

+7
tysuave77
.02 cents
Drunky McThuggerton
Drop Out
TumbleWeed
W.Devil
JinkyRctongs
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

D.C. Sniper to be Executed Today Empty D.C. Sniper to be Executed Today

Post  JinkyRctongs Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:46 pm

November 10, 2009
D.C. Sniper to be Executed Today Dcsniper-300x168
Tim Kaine denied clemency Tuesday for sniper John Allen Muhammad, clearing the way for him to be executed for the attacks that terrorized the nation's capital region for three weeks in 2002.

Muhammad is set to die by injection Tuesday night at Greensville Correctional Center in Jarratt. His attorneys had asked Kaine to commute his sentence to life in prison because they say he is mentally ill. The U.S. Supreme Court turned down his final appeal.

"I find no compelling reason to set aside the sentence that was recommended by the jury and then imposed and affirmed by the courts," Kaine, who is known for carefully considering death penalty cases, said in a statement. "Accordingly, I decline to intervene."

Muhammad was sentenced to death for killing Dean Harold Meyers at a Manassas gas station during a three-week spree that left 10 dead across Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C.

He and his teenage accomplice, Lee Boyd Malvo, also were suspected of fatal shootings in other states, including Louisiana, Alabama and Arizona.

The motive for the shootings remains murky. Malvo said Muhammad wanted to use the plot to extort $10 million from the government to set up a camp in Canada where homeless children would be trained as terrorists. But Muhammad's ex-wife has said she believes the attacks were a smoke screen for his plan to kill her and regain custody of their three children.

For the families of those killed, the day is a long time coming.

Cheryll Witz is one of several victims' relatives who were going to watch the execution. Malvo confessed that, at Muhammad's direction, he shot her father, Jerry Taylor, on a Tucson, Ariz., golf course in March 2002.

"He basically watched my dad breathe his last breath," she said. "Why shouldn't I watch his last breath?"

The shootings terrorized the Washington region, with victims gunned down while doing everyday chores like shopping or pumping gas. People stayed indoors. Those who had to go outside weaved as they walked or bobbed their heads to make themselves less of a target.

The terror ended on Oct. 24, 2002, when police captured Muhammad and Malvo as they slept at a Maryland rest stop in a car they had outfitted so a shooter could hide in the trunk and fire through a hole in the body of the vehicle. Malvo is serving a life sentence in Virginia.

Death penalty opponents planned vigils across the state, and some were headed for Jarratt, about an hour south of Richmond, for the execution.

Beth Panilaitis, executive director of Virginians for Alternatives to the Death Penalty, said those who planned to protest understand the fear that gripped the community, and the nation, during the attacks.

"The greater metro area and the citizens of Virginia have been safe from this crime for seven years," Panilaitis said. "Incarceration has worked and life without the possibility of parole has and will continue to keep the people of Virginia safe."
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

D.C. Sniper to be Executed Today Empty Re: D.C. Sniper to be Executed Today

Post  W.Devil Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:32 pm

Rest In Piss
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:46 pm

Yeah.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:16 am

I just watched a program on this dudes life. Something must of really affected him while he was at war, his wife said when he came back from desert storm she could tell that he wasn't his former self anymore. Now with the fort hood and florida incident, i'm sure we have a few more kats like him coming.

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:25 am

WAR DONT MAKE YOU CRAZY, BEING CRAZY ALREADY AND GOING TO WAR DOES...FOOL JUST GOT A WICKED TASTE FOR BLOOD.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:29 am

niners wrote:I just watched a program on this dudes life. Something must of really affected him while he was at war, his wife said when he came back from desert storm she could tell that he wasn't his former self anymore. Now with the fort hood and florida incident, i'm sure we have a few more kats like him coming.

That Ft hood thing didnt have shit to do with coming back from war or anything like that. Dude hadnt even deployed and he was a Army Psychologist...not like if he had deployed he woulda been doing anything having to do with combat or anything anyways. As far as i can tell, dude was a loser who was motivated by his religion as a reason to do some terrible shit.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:35 am

DICER wrote:WAR DONT MAKE YOU CRAZY, BEING CRAZY ALREADY AND GOING TO WAR DOES...FOOL JUST GOT A WICKED TASTE FOR BLOOD.

What this dude did didnt have shit to do with what happened to him in no desert storm lol...that shit wasnt exactlty known for its ferocity...this dude wasnt even combat arms when he was in the military he was like a mechanic or some shit..so him seeing the little amount of combat that went down in desert storm is doubtful.

No excuses for this piece of shit..im glad hes dead
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:52 pm

تنعم بالسلام أخي

Those who remain conscious of their Lord shall be led in multitudes toward Paradise. When they reach it they shall find its doors wide open, and its wardens shall welcome them saying, "Peace be upon you; you have fared well; you have fared well. Enter this Garden of Delight and dwell therein forever." And they shall say: "Praise be to Allah, who fulfilled His promise and made us the inheritors of this land, in which may we dwell as we please. How splendid is the reward of the righteous!"

- Qur'an, Az-Zumar, Surah 39:73-74

ryda gonna get a visit from the cia lolk.,.......

Last edited by Ese Speak Easy on Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:01 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : just for whitie)

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  .02 cents Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:59 pm

HE FINNA DIE!!!!!! OH WAIT...TOO LATE tongue
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post  tysuave77 Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:16 pm

they hurryed up and killed him he was on death row for like 7 years that's pretty fast...

tysuave77
Soldier

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:22 pm

Lil Chat Merk wrote:What this dude did didnt have shit to do with what happened to him in no desert storm lol.

How the hell would you know?? LOL.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:23 pm

Ese Speak Easy wrote:

Huh?
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:52 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:
Ese Speak Easy wrote:

Huh?
your harboring terrorists...lol

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:20 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:
Lil Chat Merk wrote:What this dude did didnt have shit to do with what happened to him in no desert storm lol.

How the hell would you know?? LOL.

LOL. Fuck making excuses for people who do this kind of shit. If someone were to say this guy decided to go around shooting random people becaue he spent time in desert storm I wouldn't buy it either. Sounds like a lame excuse to me. Making the killer into the victim...makes me sick.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:48 pm

reality can be so simple...to those who are educated

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:52 pm

I don't think anyone can claim with absolute certainty that the root cause of his repulsive actions was ultimately because of his serving overseas. But I can definitely see how participating in warfare, as dramatic and often life altering it can be, could have very likely managed to play a role on the condition of his psyche. He may have very well had some kind of mental condition prior to this, but nobody can truly know for sure. My point was that Huero made a bold assertion that can't be substantiated, it's purely conjecture.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:58 pm

didnt alot of dudes come back from desert storm all fucked in the head?

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:00 pm

Ese Speak Easy wrote:didnt alot of dudes come back from desert storm all fucked in the head?

From what I have read, heard and seen this seems to be the case with alot of war vets.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:04 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:
Ese Speak Easy wrote:didnt alot of dudes come back from desert storm all fucked in the head?

From what I have read, heard and seen this seems to be the case with alot of war vets.

ya but like in desert storm specifically? like they said cuhz of mustard gas and shit?

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:10 pm

MY PRIMO WENT TO D.S. AND HE CAME BACK BETTER THAN EVER, HE WAS A MEAN ASS ASSHOLE BUT NOW HE SITS IN THE CORNER, TALKING TO HIMESELF, AND BARKS AT THE DOG...HES NEVER BEEN BETTER.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:24 pm

I don't know what he went through in Desert storm so anythings possiable. I guess Im just tired of people making excuses for people who do these type of things. Esecially with the ft Hood shooter. During the first couple of days, alot of the weenie ass people in the media were already talking about PTSD(when the guy never deployed before) and some even talking about pre TSD (he was so stressed about having to deploy in the future that he decides to shoot up people he doesnt know). Really that type of shit pisses me off.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:28 pm

DICER wrote:MY PRIMO WENT TO D.S. AND HE CAME BACK BETTER THAN EVER, HE WAS A MEAN ASS ASSHOLE BUT NOW HE SITS IN THE CORNER, TALKING TO HIMESELF, AND BARKS AT THE DOG...HES NEVER BEEN BETTER.

lol
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:38 pm

O.G. Chat Lok. wrote:I don't know what he went through in Desert storm so anythings possiable. I guess Im just tired of people making excuses for people who do these type of things. Esecially with the ft Hood shooter. During the first couple of days, alot of the weenie ass people in the media were already talking about PTSD(when the guy never deployed before) and some even talking about pre TSD (he was so stressed about having to deploy in the future that he decides to shoot up people he doesnt know). Really that type of shit pisses me off.

Yeah but like I mentioned there can be something that may have played a role in these situations, whether it be minor or major, in the persons overall state of mind. Something that could have developed gradually or over a short period of time, but nonetheless something that did indeed contribute to the overall issue. If you look at history, more specifically at certain highly disturbed individuals that shared common traits, Dharmer, Bundy, Gacy etc. You can see that there was several driving factors for the lunacy of these men, some factors more influential and more prominent than others.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:45 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:
O.G. Chat Lok. wrote:I don't know what he went through in Desert storm so anythings possiable. I guess Im just tired of people making excuses for people who do these type of things. Esecially with the ft Hood shooter. During the first couple of days, alot of the weenie ass people in the media were already talking about PTSD(when the guy never deployed before) and some even talking about pre TSD (he was so stressed about having to deploy in the future that he decides to shoot up people he doesnt know). Really that type of shit pisses me off.

Yeah but like I mentioned there can be something that may have played a role in these situations, whether it be minor or major, in the persons overall state of mind. Something that could have developed gradually or over a short period of time, but nonetheless something that did indeed contribute to the overall issue. If you look at history, more specifically at certain highly disturbed individuals that shared common traits, Dharmer, Bundy, Gacy etc. You can see that there was several driving factors for the lunacy of these men, some factors more influential and more prominent than others.

Yeah but thats the thing. theirs always going to be something that played a role. But I can careless. They wanted to tell stories about the ft Hood shooter...about his bird passing away recently....about being made fun of(supposably)...whats next . a story about his rough child hood? lol....I dont buy any of that. Many people have tough lives and don't go shoot people up.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:39 pm

O.G. Chat Lok. wrote:about his bird passing away recently....about being made fun of(supposably)...whats next . a story about his rough child hood? lol....I dont buy any of that. Many people have tough lives and don't go shoot people up.

LOL at his bird passing away. Of course it just depend how people react to different things.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next