Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.C. Sniper to be Executed Today

+7
tysuave77
.02 cents
Drunky McThuggerton
Drop Out
TumbleWeed
W.Devil
JinkyRctongs
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

D.C. Sniper to be Executed Today - Page 2 Empty Re: D.C. Sniper to be Executed Today

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:52 pm

dude musta been crazy already...not to make excuses but sometimes when you already got mental illness, form life or your just born with it, its the lil things that can set you off sometimes.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

D.C. Sniper to be Executed Today - Page 2 Empty Re: D.C. Sniper to be Executed Today

Post  Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:51 pm

The human phyche is deep and we still don't understand the 'silent triggers' of these things. In reality, we're all different and react in different ways. THere are over 6 billion people in the world there are bound to be many many glitches in the human community. Every year something like this or similar happens in the world. Shit, in reading the newspaper from the 1920's Sun there is a story about a little "white" boy who was shooting people just to do it here in San Bernardino and he killed peoples pets and shit like that. Things change; People don't. But, yeh as far as the mentality of a person...as in all of us...it is conditioned. NO matter what the story, we all react in different ways. He did get a last "Fuck you" to all of us though when he didn't give any emotion, just like white boy in Oklahoma did...he went with control of a situation til death...and we're still "fuck him" this and that...but I honesty don't think he gave a shit of what we (public) think or thought of hiim.

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:40 am

Ese Speak Easy wrote:didnt alot of dudes come back from desert storm all fucked in the head?

I think what your talking about is Gulf war sickness or some shit like that. Their not really sure what the cause was, some say it was the depleted uranium tank shells, some people say it was the chemical weapon vaccines that people might have had a bad reaction to, or just a bunch of different underlying causes that had nothing to do with their participation in Desert storm/shield. they werent really "fucked in the head" it was more like a physical illness i think.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:57 am

NYTE RYDA wrote:
Lil Chat Merk wrote:What this dude did didnt have shit to do with what happened to him in no desert storm lol.

How the hell would you know?? LOL.

True, I dont know for sure what he saw or went through. But its very irritating, like cray said when people try to blame what they did on what they may or may not have seen when they were supposedly in combat. I find it a little hard to believe people when they try and blame it on that shit, when i grew up with a grandfather with severe post traumatic from being an Infantrymen in Vietnam, he has definately had his problems as far as with getting into fights, or having anger issues, or having wierd habits, nightmares etc..but never to the point where he was gonna merk hella people for the fuck of it. I think if your at that point, then there was most definately something wrong with you to begin with.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:57 am

Lil Chat Merk wrote:
Ese Speak Easy wrote:didnt alot of dudes come back from desert storm all fucked in the head?

I think what your talking about is Gulf war sickness or some shit like that. Their not really sure what the cause was, some say it was the depleted uranium tank shells, some people say it was the chemical weapon vaccines that people might have had a bad reaction to, or just a bunch of different underlying causes that had nothing to do with their participation in Desert storm/shield. they werent really "fucked in the head" it was more like a physical illness i think.
oh fuck loc your right, my bad..lol

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:23 am

Lil Chat Merk wrote:
NYTE RYDA wrote:
Lil Chat Merk wrote:What this dude did didnt have shit to do with what happened to him in no desert storm lol.

How the hell would you know?? LOL.

True, I dont know for sure what he saw or went through. But its very irritating, like cray said when people try to blame what they did on what they may or may not have seen when they were supposedly in combat. I find it a little hard to believe people when they try and blame it on that shit, when i grew up with a grandfather with severe post traumatic from being an Infantrymen in Vietnam, he has definately had his problems as far as with getting into fights, or having anger issues, or having wierd habits, nightmares etc..but never to the point where he was gonna merk hella people for the fuck of it. I think if your at that point, then there was most definately something wrong with you to begin with.

Yeah.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rune sindel Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:17 pm

atleast he didnt die crying. american soldier kills kids in other countries no one gives a shit. a man kills some americans then its a probleme how cute. Very Happy
rune sindel
rune sindel
Made Member

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:48 pm

rune sindel wrote:atleast he didnt die crying. american soldier kills kids in other countries no one gives a shit. a man kills some americans then its a probleme how cute. Very Happy

I don't blame soldiers for "killing kids"...I don't believe soldiers purposely join the service to go and murder kids...Although its a well known fact that pleny of civillians get caught up and become victims in war.....but why blame the soldiers? Blame the politicians for sending them there and putting them in these tough situations.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:35 pm

It isn't all to rare to encounter a "kid" packing an ak in some of these foreign lands and if the "kid" is shooting at you, options are limited at that point. How about some of the women, they'll blow your ass to pieces. But on a sadder note, quite to often poor Intel does lead to civilian casualties and innocents do fall victim which in turn fuels the next generation of US haters.

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  BeanIExRIV Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:05 am

Wish they still had executions via firing squads. How good it would feel to pop some rounds into those pieces of shit. On that lame remark from rune, cmon those durka durkas are sheisty. Like said above, a lil kid, how cute, til he sprays some rounds at you when you doing your job. Kill em all, would they hesitate to kill an american kid.
BeanIExRIV
BeanIExRIV
Soldier

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:24 am

lol...rune's comment reminded me of that stupid wikileaks video everyone was making a big deal out of, lol
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:30 am

BeanIExRIV wrote:Wish they still had executions via firing squads. How good it would feel to pop some rounds into those pieces of shit. On that lame remark from rune, cmon those durka durkas are sheisty. Like said above, a lil kid, how cute, til he sprays some rounds at you when you doing your job. Kill em all, would they hesitate to kill an american kid.
lol...durka durkas.....I like that shit....

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  BeanIExRIV Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:35 am

ha, u ever seen that movie..i think team america? the puppets or whatever. the middle eastern ones say that a grip in it, now i always call em durka durkas
BeanIExRIV
BeanIExRIV
Soldier

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:46 am

Haven't seen "team america", my younger brother has it......sounds funny, gonna fire something up a check it out.....

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2