Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fontana Stabbing

+9
wesiderider
P_LOKO
Drunky McThuggerton
EAST LOS LATIN KINGS 3CE
vthls13
FONTAxIE
LOCO ANGELES
SURCALMEX
American Zombie
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Fontana Stabbing - Page 3 Empty Re: Fontana Stabbing

Post  vthls13 Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:44 am

Al Capwn wrote:Fontana Stabbing - Page 3 MexicanNotLatino

lol i am all three and damn proud of it. your all my peple form chile, argentina, sur america to ma fuckin alaska, to fuckin spain!!!! oh and hate to mention it, but most of yall area ll three too, unless your 100% "messycan indian" pinche indios. and thats not paisas, cuhz there is major discrimination in messyco on the inadains down there by the mulatto messycans. and the white messycans.
...HEY IM A MEXICAN NO LATIN HERE!!!LATIN KINGS IN FONTA ARE ALL MEXI CANTS MAN...NAH BUT SERIOUSLY THEY AINT LATIN..LOL THEIR MEXI'S CLAIMING LATIN KINGS!!!!THATS SHIT IS FUNNY!!!

vthls13
Soldier

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:46 pm

"in pace,ut sapiens apartit idonea bello"....
In peace,a wise man prepares for war.....that's some cold Latin shit......

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:55 pm

EAST LOS LATIN KINGS 3CE wrote:WE AINT FROM FONKACK OR RAISED IN IT WE FONKACK KILLA...GO 2 EAST LOS ON WHITTiER AND ATLANTIC ULL SEE US THERE...
WE ROCK BLACK ND GOLD ND DAT GRAY ND BLUE...
FUCK WUT ANY BODY THINKS

DAMN! BLACK....GOLD....GREY.....BLUE.....all you need more is orange and yellow and you guys will look like a band of rainbows LOL. Naw, just fucking around widcha dogg. But on the reals though, WHY do you guys rock the black and gold?? The real LK gang have their reasons for rocking those colors, so why do you guys rock them? Why do you guys mimic and copy their same exact handsigns and style? Why so many similarities with the real Latin Kings gang? And let's keep em honest on this one....most of you guys were born and raised in this city you guy stay dissing....'Fontana' right? So when you guys kick it....do you guys giggle and secretly think of eachother as a bunch of copy cats or do your minds go into sudden denial when the thought of it comes up? I know it comes up! LOL, not hating, just questions....no need to beat around the bush and accuse of us of being "cops" because we just want to know....what the hell is up with all the exact dead on similarities??
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:18 pm

EAST LOS LATIN KINGS 3CE wrote:HAHAHA...R U FOOS FROM EVEN MEXICAN U DONT EVEN KNOW HOW 2 SPELL SPANISH...ITS NOT RASA...IT RAZA U DUMB FUCK...UR PROBLY A RED NECK OR NIGGER OR ARABIAN...

On sum real shit im tired of the mutha fuccaz who get on here and disrespect the blaccs on this site by screamin nigger about sum shit all the time. Dnt none of the blaccs on here that get on all the time disrespect no hispanics at all. Not me Jae, Nyte, nobody but the young ass net bangers. If its really that bad between blaccs and hispanics where u stay fine, keep that n yo fucced up city tho. Im koo with half the real ese's n my city the other half just dnt like nobody but NSR, ESR and anybody else that's of hispanic orgin n Rialto and not on no bs I chill wit. Usin that word like that creates problems dude, and thats not what this site is about. It's about that IE love that everybody seems to talk about but nobody know shit about cuz it dnt exist no mo. I've said this before im not tryna come at u foul or nuthin homeboy, but if u still dnt agree with me after this just come thru to my hood on the NS of Rialto talkin that nigger shit, se how far u get n life baby boy.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:24 pm

The white man wants yall to call us nigger and us to call yall imigrants it keeps us seperated. But if u really think about it is a dog not still a dog becuz it's a german shepard and stays around pit bulls all day? We all the same, just cuz u call me a word u dnt even kno the orgins of doesn't make me that. But at the same time I dnt want to be called sumthin that refers to my people as a ignorant race. That's one thing im not, may be crazy sumtimes late to functions here and there but I nor any of my family fall n2 a category of being ignorant, stupid, or dumb.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:25 pm

Dnt take it as disrespec home boy just tellin the real
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:03 am

dstrm300 wrote:
EAST LOS LATIN KINGS 3CE wrote:HAHAHA...R U FOOS FROM EVEN MEXICAN U DONT EVEN KNOW HOW 2 SPELL SPANISH...ITS NOT RASA...IT RAZA U DUMB FUCK...UR PROBLY A RED NECK OR NIGGER OR ARABIAN...

On sum real shit im tired of the mutha fuccaz who get on here and disrespect the blaccs on this site by screamin nigger about sum shit all the time. Dnt none of the blaccs on here that get on all the time disrespect no hispanics at all. Not me Jae, Nyte, nobody but the young ass net bangers. If its really that bad between blaccs and hispanics where u stay fine, keep that n yo fucced up city tho. Im koo with half the real ese's n my city the other half just dnt like nobody but NSR, ESR and anybody else that's of hispanic orgin n Rialto and not on no bs I chill wit. Usin that word like that creates problems dude, and thats not what this site is about. It's about that IE love that everybody seems to talk about but nobody know shit about cuz it dnt exist no mo. I've said this before im not tryna come at u foul or nuthin homeboy, but if u still dnt agree with me after this just come thru to my hood on the NS of Rialto talkin that nigger shit, se how far u get n life baby boy.

This Latin Kings kid is a joke anyway. Try not to take netbangers like that serious. Most of us on here aren't on that ignorant racist shit, but theirs always a few clowns like him that leak in.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:20 pm

Yea Im knowin big Cray it juss upsets me when people think about the shit they say b4 they say it. It's all love tho, hopefully we all can get it 2 gether and stop the bull shit.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  IXE Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:23 pm

LETS CATCH THIS LATIN QUEEN AND ATTACH HIM TO TWO HORSES AND RIP HIM APART OR SOME KIND OF ANCIENT TORTURE TECHNIQUE
IXE
IXE
Soldier

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  ANGEL DEL INFERNO Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:04 pm

shut the fuck up puppet you fat fucking piece of shit you aint even from EASt LOS your from montclaire Fuck lk. ovs13

ANGEL DEL INFERNO
Associate

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2010-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post  ANGEL DEL INFERNO Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:12 pm

That foo from LK thinks hes an older foo but he aint the fools a bitch ass youngster that got stabbed by chepe knucklehead and ant lok. that shit happened on randell and citrus. FUCK you Puppet fucking lopp fuck you and your homies all you fools are bitches. your own best homie loco fuck your girl. lame ass fuck.Too the fool from ssf your homie chepe did snitch on knucklehead, and your homies smurf and verke snitch on those fools from from lk too. Fuck LK AND LV. YOU IN THE IE ONTERIO VARRIO SUR 13.

ANGEL DEL INFERNO
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  lonche08 Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:34 pm

EAST LOS LATIN KINGS 3CE wrote:WE AINT FROM FONKACK OR RAISED IN IT WE FONKACK KILLA...GO 2 EAST LOS ON WHITTiER AND ATLANTIC ULL SEE US THERE...
WE ROCK BLACK ND GOLD ND DAT GRAY ND BLUE...
FUCK WUT ANY BODY THINKS
BLACK AND GOLD???GRAY ANDBLUE??? WTF!!!???? Very Happy lol!

lonche08
Soldier

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post  ANGEL DEL INFERNO Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:59 pm

YOUR FUCKING HOOD IS DEAD OUT THERE YOUR BIG HOMIES DONT EVEN KICK IT THERE NO MORE THEY ALL GOT KICKED OUT BY CHOPPERS 12 KING KOBRAS MARAVILLAS ANDS CLP FUCK LK

ANGEL DEL INFERNO
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3