Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LATINA KINGS IN FONTANA

+14
EVANS STR. GANG
latinkingssurenosx13
D33PSIDE GC
SURCALMEX
American Zombie
wesiderider
vthls13
SYCLONE
hoodedout
SSFONTA13
FONTAxIE
Drunky McThuggerton
W.Devil
holivas84
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

LATINA KINGS IN FONTANA - Page 2 Empty Re: LATINA KINGS IN FONTANA

Post  SURCALMEX Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:23 pm

hoodedout wrote:I'm no King but its true Latin kings here(Chi) do look down on NY kings kinda. Their viewed as just doing it for show. Dressing the part to look cool and shit. I've been on the subway in NY and seen some of these dudes personally. They were looking all fancy,color coorinated, borderline homo. But they were younger so who knows. Also latin kings were started by Ricans in Chicago. But its more mexicans than anybody else. Chicago water does smell like shit lol but it means smelly wild onions. Thats funny right?

I guess its kinds like here in Cali where Crips and Bloods look down on the ones in NYC
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  hoodedout Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:38 pm

When you think about it its kinda pathetic NYC got all those out of state gangs. You would think as big and influential as that city is, that they would have kept there own shit. oh well, fuck em.

hoodedout
Wannabe

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:43 pm

hoodedout wrote:When you think about it its kinda pathetic NYC got all those out of state gangs. You would think as big and influential as that city is, that they would have kept there own shit. oh well, fuck em.

yup specially with all the homegrown gangs they had in the 60's, 70's and early 80's that inspired the movie "The Warriors"
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  D33PSIDE GC Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:56 am

Al Capwn wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
that looks like that freeway goin into Bloomington on cedar.
D33PSIDE GC
D33PSIDE GC
Wannabe

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:59 am

na that was over by citrus

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

LATINA KINGS IN FONTANA - Page 2 Empty VARRIO LATIN KINGS SURENOSX3

Post  latinkingssurenosx13 Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:52 am

VARRIO LATIN KINGS SURENOSX13 FUCK SLUTY FEMALESK KAMK CAKK WSFK GHDK NSRK WSBK CK BK ALCPK
latinkingssurenosx13
latinkingssurenosx13
Wannabe

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:22 pm

latinkingssurenosx13 wrote:VARRIO LATIN KINGS SURENOSX13 FUCK SLUTY FEMALESK KAMK CAKK WSFK GHDK NSRK WSBK CK BK ALCPK

quit ur netbanging ese lol ur making ur hood look sooo kraziie hahaha
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post  vthls13 Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:25 pm

EVANS STR. GANG wrote:
latinkingssurenosx13 wrote:VARRIO LATIN KINGS SURENOSX13 FUCK SLUTY FEMALESK KAMK CAKK WSFK GHDK NSRK WSBK CK BK ALCPK

quit ur netbanging ese lol ur making ur hood look sooo kraziie hahaha
..THIS FOOL ON HERE AINT FROM LATIN KINGS...JUST SOME LAME FUCK THAT HAS NOTHNG BETTER ELSE TO DO...FUCK YOU AND YOUR DEAD HOMIES COME THRU THE BLOCK AND QUIT YAPPIN YOUR LIP...

Last edited by vthls13 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total

vthls13
Soldier

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

LATINA KINGS IN FONTANA - Page 2 Empty vlk

Post  elsimon1211 Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:44 am

im from east los whittier bl. from commerce kmart to eastern ave im from VLK OR ENEMIES WERE MARIANA MV, we cameout in the 60's in whittier bl and eastern as a party crew wen MMv try to rush them in some old men call pollo from chitown told them to get the name of latin kings so they stared caling them self east l.a. LK AND AFTER SOME PEDO WITH EAST L.A. 13 WE BECOME VLK them we split. los primos seperated becoming CLPS and then PASA LK . OUR CLICAS WERE LOS LOCOS , MALDITOS , LOS PRIMOS, TINY WINOS, WOODS ST LA CALLE OCHO in the projects crown locos, tiny locos, blvd rollers. most of the people is busted or deported or they move out

elsimon1211

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  vthls13 Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:23 am

elsimon1211 wrote:im from east los whittier bl. from commerce kmart to eastern ave im from VLK OR ENEMIES WERE MARIANA MV, we cameout in the 60's in whittier bl and eastern as a party crew wen MMv try to rush them in some old men call pollo from chitown told them to get the name of latin kings so they stared caling them self east l.a. LK AND AFTER SOME PEDO WITH EAST L.A. 13 WE BECOME VLK them we split. los primos seperated becoming CLPS and then PASA LK . OUR CLICAS WERE LOS LOCOS , MALDITOS , LOS PRIMOS, TINY WINOS, WOODS ST LA CALLE OCHO in the projects crown locos, tiny locos, blvd rollers. most of the people is busted or deported or they move out
YOU FOOLS GOT ANY TIES WITH THESE LAMES IN FONTANA BANGING YOUR VARRIO..CAUSE WE TALKED TO FOOLS FROM PASA AND THEY SAID THEY DONT FUCK WITH THESE FOOLS!!!

vthls13
Soldier

Back to top Go down

LATINA KINGS IN FONTANA - Page 2 Empty VLK

Post  elsimon1211 Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:34 pm

vthls13 wrote:
elsimon1211 wrote:im from east los whittier bl. from commerce kmart to eastern ave im from VLK OR ENEMIES WERE MARIANA MV, we cameout in the 60's in whittier bl and eastern as a party crew wen MMv try to rush them in some old men call pollo from chitown told them to get the name of latin kings so they stared caling them self east l.a. LK AND AFTER SOME PEDO WITH EAST L.A. 13 WE BECOME VLK them we split. los primos seperated becoming CLPS and then PASA LK . OUR CLICAS WERE LOS LOCOS , MALDITOS , LOS PRIMOS, TINY WINOS, WOODS ST LA CALLE OCHO in the projects crown locos, tiny locos, blvd rollers. most of the people is busted or deported or they move out
YOU FOOLS GOT ANY TIES WITH THESE LAMES IN FONTANA BANGING YOUR VARRIO..CAUSE WE TALKED TO FOOLS FROM PASA AND THEY SAID THEY DONT FUCK WITH THESE FOOLS!!!
i dont know who they are , maybe some of the older homeboys kids that move out, who knows but i tell you this much they dont put their placaso up, or their clica

elsimon1211

Back to top Go down

LATINA KINGS IN FONTANA - Page 2 Empty VLK

Post  elsimon1211 Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:00 pm

i live on whittier and arizona, and there is only a few people left here, and we have this problem of people tagging the name but no placaso
they come and cross other varrios and then the problem its for us cause every body in east los kindof know each other for years , now im a veterano almost hitting 40's i dont bang any more, i dont need to bang at east los every body knows who i am and where im from, my family dont bang and they still get shoot , to years a go they shoot my son on the neek wen he was walking whit his girl, he told me that some body came out the window of a driving car and say fuck vlk and shoot him. and by the way el homie sammy (CHATO) JUST PAST AWAY.
so if this youngsters are writing put a placa , cause any body can write, but it takes balls to put a placaso

elsimon1211

Back to top Go down

Post  elsimon1211 Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:36 pm

vthls13 wrote:
i check out the my space page and i see 3 familiar faces but i only respect 1 of them because he still from east los fuck the other two and their tio

elsimon1211

Back to top Go down

Post  vthls13 Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:15 pm

elsimon1211 wrote:
vthls13 wrote:
i check out the my space page and i see 3 familiar faces but i only respect 1 of them because he still from east los fuck the other two and their tio
I GOT MAD RESPECT FOR THE PASA LK GOT INTRODUCE TO THEM FROM MY BOY FROM MS13 NEVER MET YOU FOOLS..BUT THESE LAMES OUT HERE THAT ARE BANGING YOUR VARRIO ARE WEAK..SOME OF THESE FOOLS STOP BANGING VLK AND GOT INTO A PARTY CREW!!!I GOT RESPECT FOR FOOLS WHO RESPECT MY CITY... MY VARRIO DONT DISS LA BUT DISS THOSE WHO DISS US!!!

vthls13
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  ANGEL DEL INFERNO Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:17 pm

elsimon1211 wrote:i live on whittier and arizona, and there is only a few people left here, and we have this problem of people tagging the name but no placaso
they come and cross other varrios and then the problem its for us cause every body in east los kindof know each other for years , now im a veterano almost hitting 40's i dont bang any more, i dont need to bang at east los every body knows who i am and where im from, my family dont bang and they still get shoot , to years a go they shoot my son on the neek wen he was walking whit his girl, he told me that some body came out the window of a driving car and say fuck vlk and shoot him. and by the way el homie sammy (CHATO) JUST PAST AWAY.
so if this youngsters are writing put a placa , cause any body can write, but it takes balls to put a placaso
that foo bago from eslk 13 ls started it out here in fonta do you know bago

ANGEL DEL INFERNO
Associate

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2010-12-24

Back to top Go down

LATINA KINGS IN FONTANA - Page 2 Empty Fuck Latin kings !!!

Post  DROWZiE-C.GANG Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:29 pm

W.Devil wrote:Project Latin Kings from chicago came into fontana and met up with some ES Latin Kings from east la..and they formed a hybrid chicago, la LK here in Fontana...wierd huh?

DROWZiE-C.GANG

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post  latinlatinkingz626 Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:00 am

Hey its funny every body for gets about us LATIN KINGZ in hemet we have then we have LOKO'S CLICK but were a southerns

latinlatinkingz626

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2