Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

50 more days!

+3
wesiderider
.02 cents
Drunky McThuggerton
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

50 more days! Empty 50 more days!

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Wed May 12, 2010 8:41 pm

who do yall think lebrick is gonna end up with after this season? what team do you think he should go to?
personally i think that he should go to the bulls. that would be great for the bulls, make them a instant finals contender.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

50 more days! Empty Re: 50 more days!

Post  .02 cents Thu May 13, 2010 11:27 am

DONTxTRIP wrote:who do yall think lebrick is gonna end up with after this season? what team do you think he should go to?
personally i think that he should go to the bulls. that would be great for the bulls, make them a instant finals contender.

BOOOOO, stick with the Cavs, henever seems to win anything there, just how I like it. My spirit of competition might be dim, but until we surpass the Celticsk in championships, all other teams should suck if you ask me. Once we hold the keys, teams may get better...lol
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Thu May 13, 2010 10:17 pm

hes doin it again...average player instead of the mvp best player in the league. crumbling under the pressure. 76 67 bostonK . lebrick 17 points 7 turnovers... lets see how the forf quarter goes....

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Thu May 13, 2010 10:42 pm

oh ya, this is all bostonK up by 14...4:30 left in the forf

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Thu May 13, 2010 10:53 pm

thats a rap they gave up lebron epic choke goodbye Cleveland!!! less than a minute they gave up...ahahahahahahahahaahah!!!!

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Fri May 14, 2010 1:25 am

Lebrons gonna end up in Jersey....

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  .02 cents Fri May 14, 2010 2:21 am

wesiderider wrote:Lebrons gonna end up in Jersey....

agreed, and in two years they'll be in the playoffs...
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Fri May 14, 2010 10:51 am

.02 cents wrote:
wesiderider wrote:Lebrons gonna end up in Jersey....

agreed, and in two years they'll be in the playoffs...
I don't see him in Chicago....Lebron wants to be himself, not Jordans shadow or heir.....Jordan is his idol but I think he wants his own #23 champ Jersey......

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Fri May 14, 2010 5:54 pm

if he wants to be better than jordan he should stay in cleveland and do it byhimself. buhz even jordan had pippen. vegas odds already put him in chicago tho, than the knicks than the ntes. i dont see how you guys can pick jersey over the knicks tho

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:41 pm

heard today that some rich dude. owns geffen records and some other shit, is tryin to buy 51% of the clipps. and tryin to get lebrick to la. and was courtside wif lebricks "right hand man" at the lake show...

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:29 pm

Imagine that Kobe and Lebron in the same city ,different teams....

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:53 pm

wesiderider wrote:Imagine that Kobe and Lebron in the same city ,different teams....
ya tons of bandwagon clipper fans if that happens...

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:57 pm

I remember back in 06 when the Clips made it to the conference semi's all the bandwagon clipper fans came out of the woodwork....
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:00 am

Huero wrote:I remember back in 06 when the Clips made it to the conference semi's all the bandwagon clipper fans came out of the woodwork....
i dont really care about the clippers right now, when they went to the playoffs i was rootin for em. i woulda rooted for em untill they played the lakers if the advanced. but if they get lebronK i think ill honestly not like them, maybe hate em. just cuhz i hate lebron so much...

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:46 am

OG SAN DIEGO CLIPPERS....FOOLIOS.... Laughing

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:52 am

Al Capwn wrote:
Huero wrote:I remember back in 06 when the Clips made it to the conference semi's all the bandwagon clipper fans came out of the woodwork....
i dont really care about the clippers right now, when they went to the playoffs i was rootin for em. i woulda rooted for em untill they played the lakers if the advanced. but if they get lebronK i think ill honestly not like them, maybe hate em. just cuhz i hate lebron so much...

Yeah I was the same..I was pulling for them...same as the Dubs in 07 but there were people full on jumping on the clipper bandwagon that season...lol...

pretty much any Cali team other than the Kingsk I will pull for if the Lakers aren't involved in anyway...they are number 1 to me obviously.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:30 pm

so what do yall thinks gonna crack with lebrick and the rest of the allstar free agents?

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:12 pm

I don't even know at this point, lol.

I haven't been around as much lately and it seems like every day new scenarios and shit pops up. I don't think were gonna see all 3 on the same team as far as Wade, Lebron, and Bosh....and if they were, what a joke that would be. Lebron needing half the fuckin Eastern all star team to win a title, LOL.

W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:27 pm

CoolStoryBro wrote:I don't even know at this point, lol.

I haven't been around as much lately and it seems like every day new scenarios and shit pops up. I don't think were gonna see all 3 on the same team as far as Wade, Lebron, and Bosh....and if they were, what a joke that would be. Lebron needing half the fuckin Eastern all star team to win a title, LOL.

you think we gonna sign anyone?

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:16 am

theres talks of signing Raja Bell, kobe was pushing for that and i heard another shooter maybe Mike Miller from washington idk who but they do need a good shooter someone like these guys to hit the 3..

ive also heard of them doing the sign & trade with Toronto, Andrew Bynum & Lamar Odom for Chris Bosh & Jarrett Jack.. im kind of on the edge about this one i kinda wanna see it i kinda dont. What Do You Guys Think about this trade???
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:01 pm

CBxBOY32 wrote:theres talks of signing Raja Bell, kobe was pushing for that and i heard another shooter maybe Mike Miller from washington idk who but they do need a good shooter someone like these guys to hit the 3..

ive also heard of them doing the sign & trade with Toronto, Andrew Bynum & Lamar Odom for Chris Bosh & Jarrett Jack.. im kind of on the edge about this one i kinda wanna see it i kinda dont. What Do You Guys Think about this trade???
hate that dude.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:01 pm

we got a new PG...steve blake...fuck yes...

W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:03 pm

DontxTrip wrote:
CBxBOY32 wrote:theres talks of signing Raja Bell, kobe was pushing for that and i heard another shooter maybe Mike Miller from washington idk who but they do need a good shooter someone like these guys to hit the 3..

hate that dude.

I'd love to have Bell on this team. I used to hate that fucker but him and Kobe buried the hatchet and he would be a solid fucking bench player who can knock down the 3 ball...something we need badly....

we offered a deal to Mike Miller...another good 3 point shooter who I would like to have on this squad.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:58 am

everyone hated bell i kinda still do mostly cuz of his shit talking and his beef with kobe.. but they squashed it, and kobe was the one pushing for him but he would be a good addition.. he can play defense like a motherfucker and can hit the 3.. i see were getting steve blake! he can play and hit the 3 as well but i dont think fish is leaving he'll play back up..
i like Mike Miller but idk these guys are already kinda old theyre in their 30s, mike miller was the dude that elbowed kobe a while back if u guys dont remember kobe got cut up and when came back out of the locker room he elbowed the fuck out of him and laid him out lol.. they say they're offering him 5yrs 30 mil contract but i dnt think theyre gunna give him that much

i like the lakers going after Anthony Morrow from Golden State that foo can play, he's a SG but can play both PG/SG. phil likes tall PGs and this dude is about 6'5 and has shot 47 & 45% from the 3 in his 2 years in the NBA and he's young he's only 24 so lakers could use him in the future too but man this kid is explosive i seen him drop 37 in his first nba start.
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:29 pm

fuck all that history bullshit. And the Mike Miller deal is pretty much over now since we got Blake. I'd like to see Bell or T-Mac come over to solidify the bench and see what our Rooks can give us, we did pretty good in the draft, and resign Fisher and call it a Summer. If adjustments need to be made in the season then trade away some assetts which im sure will happen.

As far as age, well yeah their in their 30s, but they can help us win now. We aint building for the future we have our core and are making our run now.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next