Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

50 more days!

+3
wesiderider
.02 cents
Drunky McThuggerton
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

50 more days! - Page 2 Empty Re: 50 more days!

Post  wesiderider Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:55 pm

Jacksons' staying another year,if they keep their core squad they look good for a 3-peat....only the contributors....trash the rest...

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:45 am

if they can keep a good squad and stay healthy they can be even looking at a 4-peat even without phil since shaw is gunna take over and is gunna be running the same system
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:44 am

CBxBOY32 wrote:if they can keep a good squad and stay healthy they can be even looking at a 4-peat even without phil since shaw is gunna take over and is gunna be running the same system
Ya a cuat-row or REPE4T......that would be a good thing for basketball in general, but I wouldn't want to see the Lakes or Boston even....a nobody team that just bangs on everyone and wins 4 titles in a row, movie shit....

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:27 pm

This free agency bullshit had turned into such a joke...just go where ur fucking going and cut all the dramatic, attention whoring bullshit. LOL @ Lefraud and his fuckin infomercial tonight....that'll be a laugh.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:11 pm

CoolStoryBro wrote:This free agency bullshit had turned into such a joke...just go where ur fucking going and cut all the dramatic, attention whoring bullshit. LOL @ Lefraud and his fuckin infomercial tonight....that'll be a laugh.
what you know bout this steve blake form the clippers guy whitey? never heard of em. i guess he our big offseason signing.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:31 pm

what a fag. he needs an all star team to win. and for sure gonna hurt his status as being the best, and gonna hurt his legacy as goin down as the best ever...ha good !

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  ALCOHOLIC Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:36 pm

LOL this guy is going to get lynched come the first Cleveland home game against Miami.. I agree with DT, what a cop out even if this sell out does win 10 rings straight he's still not going to be in the same light as MJ or Kobe, Abdul-Jabbar or Magic, etc...

Congrats
ALCOHOLIC
ALCOHOLIC
Soldier

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:38 pm

DontxTrip wrote:
CoolStoryBro wrote:This free agency bullshit had turned into such a joke...just go where ur fucking going and cut all the dramatic, attention whoring bullshit. LOL @ Lefraud and his fuckin infomercial tonight....that'll be a laugh.
what you know bout this steve blake form the clippers guy whitey? never heard of em. i guess he our big offseason signing.

Hes the best Point Guard we've had for awhile. Definately an upgrade at the point. He can knock down 3's, hes quicker than Fisher, can defend better than Fisher, a more traditional PG who can pass...etc. He also is a feisty lil fool...don't back down from no one...

dude dropped a triple double on us this season...like 23 points, 10 rebounds, and 11 assists....we owned the Clippers in that game though, lol. He was well liked on the Blazers as well...

He'll come off the bench but probably play as many or more minutes that Fish.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:40 pm

DontxTrip wrote:what a fag. he needs an all star team to win. and for sure gonna hurt his status as being the best, and gonna hurt his legacy as goin down as the best ever...ha good !

lol..fuckin loser needs half the east all star team to compete for championships...what a joke. I feel so bad for Cleveland and the Cavs. What a bitch move by Lebron to humiliate his former team and their fans like he did...fuck that guy.

Dont ever mention this douche in the same breath as Kobe, Mike, and even Durant...

Im gonna laugh my ass off when the Celtics take this 'super team' out in the playoffs.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:45 pm

Our offseason isn't done I think we get another free agent or pull off a trade.

Im hearing rumors about possibly having Hedo come here in a trade from Toronto.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:52 pm

yeah lebron just sold out... he took the easy way out "IF" he ever wins a title he'll never be known for actually earning it himself, this dude has 2 other all stars and not just all stars but olympic gold medal winning players.. u guys are right u could never mention him alongside Kobe, MJ, Magic, Kareem, or Larry..
i consider durant better than this guy because he single handed turned the thunder around he's a 30pt-7reb player he turned them from a 23 win team to a 50 win team in less than 2yrs with the help of who? westbrook? he's alright but not solid.. it took Lebron 3-4 years to even win 50 in an even easier conference...
but anyways i think the trio would make the playoffs but i dont think that the 3 automatically are considered top choice for champions because they need chemistry, and aside from the 3 who else are they going to sign to back them up? they dont have much money to spend.. this is going to be a 3 man team with no bench no nothing.. and on top of that u put 3 egos like these, that isnt good... but fuck it it's not my team i dnt care.. Lakers still favorites for Champs next year!

EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ALCOHOLIC Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:57 pm

CBxBOY32 wrote:yeah lebron just sold out... he took the easy way out "IF" he ever wins a title he'll never be known for actually earning it himself, this dude has 2 other all stars and not just all stars but olympic gold medal winning players.. u guys are right u could never mention him alongside Kobe, MJ, Magic, Kareem, or Larry..
i consider durant better than this guy because he single handed turned the thunder around he's a 30pt-7reb player he turned them from a 23 win team to a 50 win team in less than 2yrs with the help of who? westbrook? he's alright but not solid.. it took Lebron 3-4 years to even win 50 in an even easier conference...
but anyways i think the trio would make the playoffs but i dont think that the 3 automatically are considered top choice for champions because they need chemistry, and aside from the 3 who else are they going to sign to back them up? they dont have much money to spend.. this is going to be a 3 man team with no bench no nothing.. and on top of that u put 3 egos like these, that isnt good... but fuck it it's not my team i dnt care.. Lakers still favorites for Champs next year!

Lol LeBron did the same thing KD did, he took a 20 win team (maybe even worst) and turned it around to become playoff contenders in less than 3 seasons, and took them to the Finals against the Spurs only to be swept I think in his 4th or 5th season. I'm not saying LeBron sucks, but when you look at it from a "championship" aspect he's nowhere to be found, this trade will only further blind us from him to be honest if they do live up to their hype (which they probably won't). If the Heat fail at winning a ring this year, then look out LeBron, the unemployment line here we come! .... AND Westbrook is way better than you think
ALCOHOLIC
ALCOHOLIC
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  ALCOHOLIC Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:59 pm

CoolStoryBro wrote:Our offseason isn't done I think we get another free agent or pull off a trade.

Hedo would be nice, would also be nice to get a solid veteran PG to pick up the slack at the point and in the back court
ALCOHOLIC
ALCOHOLIC
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:34 pm

CoolStoryBro wrote:Our offseason isn't done I think we get another free agent or pull off a trade.

is that right? hedo to the lakers? that would be crazy....
i think they'll still go after Raja Bell or Anthony Morrow which are some daamn good shooters.. i heard them also going after brendan haywood but idk if he wants more than they can offer but he would be a very solid back up for bynum if he was to get injured again.. and the salary cap was set at i think 58 mil so thats 2 more that the lakers can spend, since they believed it was gunna be set at 56.. so they should go after a few more players at the minimum.. i heard TMac but he wouldnt bring shit IMO, he's just a scorer cant really do much else cant shoot or anything.. i keep hearing about Shaq but idk if that will go down
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:44 pm

CBxBOY32 wrote:

i think they'll still go after Raja Bell or Anthony Morrow which are some daamn good shooters.. i heard them also going after brendan haywood but idk if he wants more than they can offer but he would be a very solid back up for bynum if he was to get injured again.. and the salary cap was set at i think 58 mil so thats 2 more that the lakers can spend, since they believed it was gunna be set at 56.. so they should go after a few more players at the minimum.. i heard TMac but he wouldnt bring shit IMO, he's just a scorer cant really do much else cant shoot or anything.. i keep hearing about Shaq but idk if that will go down
aaaahahahahahahahahahahaaa lol thatll never happen lol! Razz

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:56 pm

ALCOHOLIC wrote:
CBxBOY32 wrote:yeah lebron just sold out... he took the easy way out "IF" he ever wins a title he'll never be known for actually earning it himself, this dude has 2 other all stars and not just all stars but olympic gold medal winning players.. u guys are right u could never mention him alongside Kobe, MJ, Magic, Kareem, or Larry..

Lol LeBron did the same thing KD did, he took a 20 win team (maybe even worst) and turned it around to become playoff contenders in less than 3 seasons, and took them to the Finals against the Spurs only to be swept I think in his 4th or 5th season. I'm not saying LeBron sucks, but when you look at it from a "championship" aspect he's nowhere to be found, this trade will only further blind us from him to be honest if they do live up to their hype (which they probably won't). If the Heat fail at winning a ring this year, then look out LeBron, the unemployment line here we come! .... AND Westbrook is way better than you think

yeah he did actually Cleveland was a 30+ win team not much difference but remember he didnt do it on his own they had a pretty decent team they had Larry Hughes at PG, Ilgauskas at C and Drew Gooden at PF idk who was at SG but they had a decent team when they went to the finals.. all the Thunder have is Westbrook (who has only been there a season or 2) and no one else that good.. well wesbrook is good but he showed more in the playoffs when it counts even tho they lost but he didnt play all that good in the regular season u might have underestimated him earlier but its basically a 2 man team with these guys..
but the Lebron, Wade & Bosh "super team" as they call it wont go too far.. yes they have 3 of the best players but aside from that the only ones signed on their roster are Chalmers & Beasley which they'll probably have to trade so they'll only have the rookies... all there is left to sign is players for the Veterans minimum.. i dont see them going far.. they have 3 players and thats it, theyre not gunna have a bench or much support
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ALCOHOLIC Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:57 pm

i wouldnt want shaq to come back fuck that fool... he fucked that shit up a long time ago Rolling Eyes

the whole "kobe how my ass taste" and now 2 years later he'd be wanting to join the lakers alongside him again? he might be a bigger ring whore than LeFraud, but I think LeBrick got him beat, he literally ruined an entire state Laughing

Last edited by ALCOHOLIC on Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
ALCOHOLIC
ALCOHOLIC
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:57 pm

DontxTrip wrote:
CBxBOY32 wrote:

aaaahahahahahahahahahahaaa lol thatll never happen lol! Razz

yeah i know it wont but i keep hearing about it in papers & nba rumors and its just tripping me out
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:08 am

ALCOHOLIC wrote:

Hedo would be nice, would also be nice to get a solid veteran PG to pick up the slack at the point and in the back court

we just got steve blake homie.. 4 years 16 mil i dont think they should have given him 4 maybe 3 wouldve been good but fuck it.. he's pretty good, good spot up shooter too usually shoots above 40% from the 3
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:15 am

lol..shaqs gonna end up on the fucking heat riding on the coattails of a contender again..watch..

dude is pathetic

W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:19 am

CoolStoryBro wrote:lol..shaqs gonna end up on the fucking heat riding on the coattails of a contender again..watch..

dude is pathetic

talkin shit on kobe not being able to do it alone. he follows superstars around. wade than lebrick, lets see which future hall of famers dick hes gonna ride now

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:08 pm

fuck the heat...still aint better than the lakers.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  ALCOHOLIC Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:12 pm

Bosh is a beast on the O and boards, but Pau has him beat on the Defensive end, Pau has too many post moves for Bosh to compete with for 48 minutes, and let's not forget, Pau CAN play all 48 minutes if need be, he's practically done it most of the season... =P (AND PAU CAN SHOOT WITH THE BEST OF THEM DON'T FORGET)

Artest can still put pressure on LeBron, at least hold him to 25 pts tops on a good day, maybe 10 - 15 on a great day.

Everybody sleeps on Kobe's D... Rolling Eyes He can still contain D-Wade decently, and the rest of our team is almost 3x better than what they'll have because remember, they have to all sign Minimum contracts (meaning they'll get the oldest of the old or the biggest nobodies you've heard of, unless some star wants to play for 250 thousand a year lol)... so in a series we can win but we'll have to fight for everything we can get, that's *IF* they live up to their hype
ALCOHOLIC
ALCOHOLIC
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:14 pm

ALCOHOLIC wrote:Bosh is a beast on the O and boards, but Pau has him beat on the Defensive end, Pau has too many post moves for Bosh to compete with for 48 minutes, and let's not forget, Pau CAN play all 48 minutes if need be, he's practically done it most of the season... =P (AND PAU CAN SHOOT WITH THE BEST OF THEM DON'T FORGET)

Artest can still put pressure on LeBron, at least hold him to 25 pts tops on a good day, maybe 10 - 15 on a great day.

Everybody sleeps on Kobe's D... Rolling Eyes He can still contain D-Wade decently, and the rest of our team is almost 3x better than what they'll have because remember, they have to all sign Minimum contracts (meaning they'll get the oldest of the old or the biggest nobodies you've heard of, unless some star wants to play for 250 thousand a year lol)... so in a series we can win but we'll have to fight for everything we can get, that's *IF* they live up to their hype
ya paus the best big man in the league. by espns own reporting, bosh is like the 5th or 6th best big man. and ya people dont talk about kobes d alot. hes all league defensive team every year.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:29 pm

yeah this Heat team is gonna have these 3 all stars but nothing aside from them.. they have to sign the rest of their players to veterans minimum except for mike miller which is taking up their mid level exception.. theyre not going to have mmuch of the team and lakers are still favorites for champions nxt year
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next