Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

16-year-old shot and killed "Romoland VL's Hood"

3 posters

Go down

16-year-old shot and killed "Romoland VL's Hood" Empty 16-year-old shot and killed "Romoland VL's Hood"

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:19 am

MENIFEE: 16-year-old shot and killed
By
PE News
on June 11, 2011 9:27 PM

A 16-year-old Hispanic boy was found shot to death early Saturday in Menifee, authorities said.

Police responded to a report of an assault with a deadly weapon around 12:54 a.m. They arrived in the 27900 block of Jefferson Avenue and found the victim in the road suffering from gunshot wounds. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

A second Hispanic youth was found with a non-life threatening gunshot wound, according to a Riverside County Sheriff's Department press release. He was taken to a local hospital and is in stable condition, the release read.

The victims' names are being withheld because they are juveniles.

Anyone with information on what happened is asked to call Investigator Gary Bowen of the sheriff's Central Homicide Unit at 951-955-2777 or Detective Tom Salisbury of the Menifee Police Department at 951-210-1000.

UPDATE: Authorities release name of Menifee teen killed
By
PE News
on June 14, 2011 9:14 AM

The 16-year-old boy killed Saturday in the Romoland area of Menifee was identified by sheriff's officials this morning as Adrian Acosta.

Walter Morales Cortez, 22, was arrested early Monday in the unincorporated Meadowbrook area near Perris on suspicion of murder and attempted murder.

Authorities responding to a report of an assault shortly before 1 a.m. Saturday at Jefferson Avenue and Antelope Road found the 16-year-old boy in the street with gunshot wounds, a Riverside County Sheriff's Department news release said. He died at the scene.

A 15-year-old boy was found with a gunshot wound that was not life threatening.

Homicide Sgt. Brian Reno on Monday said both teens live in the neighborhood. Reno said there was a confrontation in the street that led to the shooting, but declined to elaborate.

EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

16-year-old shot and killed "Romoland VL's Hood" Empty Re: 16-year-old shot and killed "Romoland VL's Hood"

Post  Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:54 pm

the meadowbrook area is rural as fuck with meth all thru that shit. That area is frequented by a lot of border bros but I know some los gangs and Perris hispanic gangs are all over that part. I used to see the hit ups I think it was Perris locos or something.

Back to top Go down

16-year-old shot and killed "Romoland VL's Hood" Empty Romoland Varrio

Post  Guest Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:14 pm

I guess PMV beefs it pretty tuff with Romo13 here's some pics from their hood in Romoland. I always thought Romoland was part of Perris but its Mennifee. So when people ask if Menifee has a hood, they do.

Back to top Go down

16-year-old shot and killed "Romoland VL's Hood" Empty Re: 16-year-old shot and killed "Romoland VL's Hood"

Post  Guest Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:24 pm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:40 am

Does anyone know the history of Romo Vato Locos? Are they connected with other Vato lOCOS?

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:11 am

never even heard of em, didnt think they were close enough with pmv to beef either...

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  ROMOLAND13 Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:42 pm

ROMOVL's x13

ROMOLAND13

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down