Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SAN DIEGO VARRIOS

+44
darko
Forum Gawd
Mr.1907
payaso101819
SESDSHERM2SAVEGE
EVANS STR. GANG
allensem2
Ducky
el PINCHE 1
South Bayero
19DAGO04
se619
melissa
Roast Chicken
wolfman
VIKING619
wesiderider
eastsidebloomas3ce
Ceast
SExSD
JinkyRctongs
DID A LIL DIRT
American Zombie
OtayRLS
OGSpider
909VFG909
EASTSIDER
TaskLowk
Flaco .:SSD DIABLxS:.
1960s BanKsTA BlOOD GaNG
WESTERN DIV.
putting it down 38 style
VenomSick19
SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
all eyes on me
West Sandiego
CaliforniaRepublic
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
mcr
GUER0_909
Drop Out
W.Devil
TumbleWeed
48 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

SAN DIEGO VARRIOS - Page 3 Empty Re: SAN DIEGO VARRIOS

Post  .... Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:16 pm

IS VARRIO LOGAN OR OTAY BIGGER??
Made Member

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post  OtayRLS Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:08 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:I have a few homies in SD, and they tell me in SD black and brown don't really trip on each other. And also in SD they like to take it from the shoulders before grabbing a pistol and gun play is only a last option.

EY IM FROM SD AND GREW UP IN OTAY, THE REASON U DONT HEAR BOUT MEXICAN AND NIGER CONFLICKS LIK U DO IN LA IS BECAUSE THE NIGERS HERE ARE EVEN MORE OUT NUMBERED THEN THEY R IN LA, IN LA U GOT GRUOPS OF NIGERS AND WHEN U GOT GRUOPS OF NIGERS THATS WHEN THEY GET LOUD BUT HERE U HAV FEW NIGGER GANGS MANLY IN SE*SD AND SKYLINE COMPARED TO THE FUCK LOAD OF MEXICAN GANGS SO THATS Y U DONT HERE BOUT THET SHIT BUT I KNO IF ANY NIGER COMES IN TO MY NEIGHBORHOOD AND DISRESPECTS HE'LL GET BLASTED WITH THE QUICKNESS!!!!!!
OtayRLS
OtayRLS
Associate

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:58 pm

Silly ass kid.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  OtayRLS Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:09 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:Silly ass kid.
SO HOW AM I WRONG???
OtayRLS
OtayRLS
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:31 am

OtayRLS wrote:
NYTE RYDA wrote:I have a few homies in SD, and they tell me in SD black and brown don't really trip on each other. And also in SD they like to take it from the shoulders before grabbing a pistol and gun play is only a last option.

EY IM FROM SD AND GREW UP IN OTAY, THE REASON U DONT HEAR BOUT MEXICAN AND NIGER CONFLICKS LIK U DO IN LA IS BECAUSE THE NIGERS HERE ARE EVEN MORE OUT NUMBERED THEN THEY R IN LA, IN LA U GOT GRUOPS OF NIGERS AND WHEN U GOT GRUOPS OF NIGERS THATS WHEN THEY GET LOUD BUT HERE U HAV FEW NIGGER GANGS MANLY IN SE*SD AND SKYLINE COMPARED TO THE FUCK LOAD OF MEXICAN GANGS SO THATS Y U DONT HERE BOUT THET SHIT BUT I KNO IF ANY NIGER COMES IN TO MY NEIGHBORHOOD AND DISRESPECTS HE'LL GET BLASTED WITH THE QUICKNESS!!!!!!

Alright, thanks for the info

but kick back with all the "nigger" hood this and "nigger hood" that shit...we got fools of all races and backgrounds who come on here to chop it up and we dont need that kinda shit on here...you feel me?
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  OtayRLS Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:53 am

Huero wrote:
OtayRLS wrote:

Alright, thanks for the info

but kick back with all the "nigger" hood this and "nigger hood" that shit...we got fools of all races and backgrounds who come on here to chop it up and we dont need that kinda shit on here...you feel me?

EY WUTEVERS U GOT PPL TALKIN ABOUT THE RACE TRIPS U GOT IN LA AND SD AND ALL I DID WUS EXPRESS IT, BUT EY I GOT IT!!!
OtayRLS
OtayRLS
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:14 am

OtayRLS wrote:

theirs other places where blacks are very outnumbered and they still beef with the chicano hoods in their area. so your reason don't really hold up in my opinion.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:31 am

OtayRLS wrote:
SO HOW AM I WRONG???

Enough...just glad your on the internet spewing this crap and not in the physical.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  OtayRLS Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:34 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:
OtayRLS wrote:
SO HOW AM I WRONG???

Enough...just glad your on the internet spewing this crap and not in the physical.

EY FUCK U, IM NOT ON THIS THING TO NET BANG, NET SPEW OR WUT EVER U WANNA CALL IT AND ABOUT THE PHYSICAL, THE PHYSICAL TOOK AWAY MY PHYSICAL ABILITY TO WALK MUTHER FUCKER, SO FUCK U AND THIS WEBSITE, I WUZ ONLY ON IT FOR LIK 2 DAYZ, SO Y DONT U STAY ON HERE AND TALK ABOUT OTHER PPLS NEIGHBORHOODS, U SEEM TO BE GODD AT!!!!! IM OUT!!! LATES!!!!
OtayRLS
OtayRLS
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  OtayRLS Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:39 pm

cray wrote:
OtayRLS wrote:

theirs other places where blacks are very outnumbered and they still beef with the chicano hoods in their area. so your reason don't really hold up in my opinion.

YA THATS TRUE, BUT THERS NOT AS MANY BLACK GANGS HERE IN SD LIK THERE IS IN LA, SO U DONT HERE ABOUT THAT SHIT LIK U DO OVER THERE!!
OtayRLS
OtayRLS
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  DID A LIL DIRT Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:28 am

WESTERN DIV. wrote:(Lincoln Park) is a Blood hood, but it used to be a Piru hood up until around '86, the homies felt that Piru was an LA thing so my hood around '86 changed from their origins as Piru from about '78 or '79 to a Blood hood, but some of the first hoods in San Diego was Piru and Brim. With me coming up as a young cat, I didn't even know about any Bloods and Crip in LA, that how it is in San Diego.

Ive heard back in 88-89 from n old cat that Lincoln Park used to be Crips before they were Bloods? Can u shed some light on that?
DID A LIL DIRT
DID A LIL DIRT

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post  JinkyRctongs Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:27 pm

DID A LIL DIRT wrote:
WESTERN DIV. wrote:(Lincoln Park) is a Blood hood, but it used to be a Piru hood up until around '86, the homies felt that Piru was an LA thing so my hood around '86 changed from their origins as Piru from about '78 or '79 to a Blood hood, but some of the first hoods in San Diego was Piru and Brim. With me coming up as a young cat, I didn't even know about any Bloods and Crip in LA, that how it is in San Diego.

Ive heard back in 88-89 from n old cat that Lincoln Park used to be Crips before they were Bloods? Can u shed some light on that?

I,ve read that many many times, but the conclusion ive came to is that if they did infact used to be crips in their early beginnings, nobody today will admit it.

One of the reasons i read was that one of the founders of the hood was a crip from L.A, and thats why people say they used to be crips, but i dont know.
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:22 pm

I NEVER HEARD THIS CRIP SHIT. I HEARD THEY WERE PIRUS WHICH IS PRETTY MUCH KNOWN TO BE TRUE. BUT THEY CHANGED IT TO JUST BLOOD BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT PIRU WAS SOME la SHIT AND THEY WANTED TO BE ON SOME STRICTLY SD SHIT.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  DID A LIL DIRT Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:49 pm

..right right..just n old tale ive alwayz heard,just thought ide bring it up. one thing i do wonder..why is it that the 59Brims bang the 59 and they hood is over in Shelltown n Southcreast?
DID A LIL DIRT
DID A LIL DIRT

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post  SExSD Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:43 pm

SOUTHxEAST LOKOS ARE GETTIN DEEPER EACH DAY. SE.LKS.X3

SExSD

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceast Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:12 pm

WESTERN DIV. wrote:
GUER0_909 wrote:I G0T FAM FRM D0WN THEIRT N ALL I'VE HERD AB0UT IS

SS 0.T.A.Y.-0NE.TUFF.AZTEC.Y0UNGSTERs.

WS SIDE NATI0NAL CITY,N L0GAN HEIGHTs

U DUMB ASS NIGGA THATS NOT WHAT OTAY MEAN, OTAY IS A THE SOUTHSIDE OF CULA VISTA, OTAY PARK DUHH,, EVERYONE KNOW OTAY AND CHUPA ITS GREENLIGHT ALL DAY

Yeah,

Otay is a neighborhood in Chula Vista (southwest corner).

Ceast
Associate

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceast Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:19 pm

DID A LIL DIRT wrote:..right right..just n old tale ive alwayz heard,just thought ide bring it up. one thing i do wonder..why is it that the 59Brims bang the 59 and they hood is over in Shelltown n Southcreast?

They also go by Southside Brims in Dago. They use the 59 handle because some Dago black gangs in the early 1970's (Gangsta Playas and Central City Gang) clicked up with 59, when a 59Brim from LA relocated to SD. They go by Southside Brims too because Dago is south of LA. Back in the day in was Southside 5/9 Gangsta Playas.

Ceast
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceast Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:24 pm

Lil Chat Merk wrote:I NEVER HEARD THIS CRIP SHIT. I HEARD THEY WERE PIRUS WHICH IS PRETTY MUCH KNOWN TO BE TRUE. BUT THEY CHANGED IT TO JUST BLOOD BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT PIRU WAS SOME la SHIT AND THEY WANTED TO BE ON SOME STRICTLY SD SHIT.

Licoln Park Crips were around before Lincoln park became dominated by bloods. They were a separate gang, they didn't turn into LPP. LPB dropped "Piru," and added "Blood," because they went to war with Eastside Skyline Piru in the early 1980's. They dropped the Piru, because they didn't want to be associated with the term Piru after the war broke out. It wasn't because they didn't want to be associated with LA shit, or else they wouldn't even have even used the term Blood.

Ceast
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  eastsidebloomas3ce Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:34 am

hey do you know like the streets areas for el cajon my cusin live in some apartments on mc clure

eastsidebloomas3ce
Associate

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:46 pm

Does anyone from SD claim the downtown area as theirs?

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceast Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:52 pm

wesiderider wrote:Does anyone from SD claim the downtown area as theirs?

Woptown used to claim the WS of DT, Sherman used to claim the ES of DT, Logan Red Steps used to claim the SS of DT.

Ceast
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceast Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:56 pm

eastsidebloomas3ce wrote:hey do you know like the streets areas for el cajon my cusin live in some apartments on mc clure

Don't know nothing about El Cajon. Just know that the gangs there beef with each other more than outsiders. East County isn't really a hotspot, but shit does go down there sometimes. I just hear of the Dukes and Locos

Ceast
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:20 pm

Ceast wrote:

Woptown used to claim the WS of DT, Sherman used to claim the ES of DT, Logan Red Steps used to claim the SS of DT.
Do any of these varrios still claim their respective sides of DT? Is woptown raza or chinos? Who claims the area around little Italy? I only ask cause I stay around these spots when on vacations with the wife and kids, so I'm trying to get a general idea of where I'm taking my family and for myself its valuable info so gracias on any info you can give me....much appreciated.

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceast Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:23 pm

wesiderider wrote:
Ceast wrote:

Do any of these varrios still claim their respective sides of DT? Is woptown raza or chinos? Who claims the area around little Italy? I only ask cause I stay around these spots when on vacations with the wife and kids, so I'm trying to get a general idea of where I'm taking my family and for myself its valuable info so gracias on any info you can give me....much appreciated.

No-that was more in the 80's/90's. Woptown is Sur..they claim Little Italy-but LI is anice area now. That gang has almost dissppeared. I hear that there is more Woptowners living in Southeast and Spring Valley, than in LI. Li is a safe spot now. Just a few homeless people here and there. DT is aa lot safer than it was in the 80's.Theres no more Sherman and Logan there anymore. Logan's hood starts up past Commercial, and Sherman past the 5 HWY. Most of San Diego is safe. The trouble spots are really the City Heights area, Southeast, and Otay Mesa/San Ysidro.

Ceast
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:09 pm

That's right, I remember seeing a few homeless people around there, not skid row numbers of homeless but nonetheless they were noticeable, they don't bother nobody, from what I can tell........last time I was in that area they blocked off a gang of streets and shit for a street hockey tournament or some shit like that.....

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next