Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Siete youngster putting in work...

+5
TumbleWeed
W.Devil
Drop Out
American Zombie
Ty
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Siete youngster putting in work... Empty Siete youngster putting in work...

Post  Ty Wed May 21, 2008 10:10 am

Teenager killed
15-year-old attacks boy near SB school day after they fought
Stacia Glenn and Andrew Edwards, Staff Writers
Article Launched: 05/20/2008 11:10:31 PM PDT

SAN BERNARDINO - It was retaliation that led a 15-year-old boy to fatally stab another teen in the neck Tuesday behind Arroyo Valley High School, witnesses said.
The two boys on Monday got into a fist fight, several students said, although it's unclear over what.
The 15-year-old, whom police have not identified because he is under age, was at West Ninth Street and Pennsylvania Avenue just before the 2:35 p.m. school bell rang.
He and two others caught up with the 16-year-old victim near the high school's southeast entrance and stabbed him over "some type of dispute," said San Bernardino police Lt. Ernie Lemos.
Coroner's officials did not identify the victim, who died within minutes at Arrowhead Regional

San Bernardino police detectives investigate the scene Tuesday after a teenager was fatally stabbed near Arroyo Valley High School, at West Ninth Street and Pennsylvania Avenue. The boy died at Arrowhead Regional Medical Center in Colton.
Medical Center in Colton.
There was a brief hunt for the 15-year-old and his two friends. They were arrested within 20 minutes a few blocks away after being spotted from a sheriff's helicopter.
One girl, whose mother did not want her identified, said, "I knew something was going on. I saw boys involved with a gang with their shirts off so I started speed walking."
Racial tensions have boiled beneath the surface at Arroyo Valley High for months, parents and police said, but this was not race-related, they said.
Parents stood in their yards on West Ninth as police rolled out the yellow tape. They spoke in hushed tones about security at school.
"The security guards need to be more on it," said Lucille Lopez, whose daughter is a sophomore at Arroyo Valley High. "They need to patrol more often."
Students said there are only two security guards keeping watch over more than 700 teenagers.
San Bernardino City Unified School District Police Chief Gary Underwood said there is an armed school resource officer on campus and six unarmed security guards.
He declined to discuss security specifics for today but said Arroyo Valley High is one of the district's safest schools.
"We will be vigilant to make sure there's peace on the campus," Underwood said.
Ashley McCombs, a senior, said she feels safe when inside the school surrounded by a tall chain-link fence. It's when her sandals hit the sidewalk outside that she feels vulnerable.
"There's not enough security at the school," said Ashley Moore, a sophomore. "When you tell (security guards) what's going on, they don't do anything about it."
A letter will be sent to parents today notifying them of the stabbing, said a school district spokeswoman, Maria Garcia.
"We don't think this stemmed from anything at school today," she said.
The victim was enrolled at Arroyo Valley High but did not attend regularly.
"He had very irregular attendance," Garcia said, adding that he didn't attend classes Tuesday.
Staff writer Kevin Manning contributed to this report.

This wasn't a racial situation so why bother bringing the race situation into?

6:57 a.m.: San Bernardino stabbing victim, 16, was L.A. gang member
Melissa Pinion-Whitt
Article Launched: 05/21/2008 06:57:34 AM PDT

SAN BERNARDINO - A boy who was stabbed to death by another teen near Arroyo Valley High School has been identified by police as 16-year-old Robert Banuelos.
Police said the victim was a documented Los Angeles gang member and the suspect, a 15-year-old San Bernardino boy, shouted a gang slogan before stabbing him in the neck Tuesday afternoon.
The victim had moved to San Bernardino from Los Angeles, police said.
The incident occurred shortly after school let out in the 1800 block of West 9th Street. Police found the victim lying on the sidewalk. Paramedics took him to Arrowhead Regional Medical Center in Colton where he died.
Officers found the suspect walking near the corner of Vine Street and Mt. Vernon Avenue. He was arrested on suspicion of homicide. His name has not been released because of his age.
Anyone with information may call Detective Pete Higgins (909) 384-5624 or the San Bernardino police hotline, (909) 384-5656.

Ty
Soldier

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Siete youngster putting in work... Empty Re: Siete youngster putting in work...

Post  American Zombie Thu May 22, 2008 1:51 am

I talked to a few kids that go there earlier today, they said the victim was claiming South LA or something. didn't say what gang.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Thu May 22, 2008 1:56 am

Actually I think the kid was from So Los. not sure though
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Thu May 22, 2008 2:05 am

IS SOxLOS A PROBLEM IN VERDUGO?

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Thu May 22, 2008 2:26 am

i know they were or are still in rialto...

cray took this i think...

Siete youngster putting in work... SageSxlos
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Thu May 22, 2008 2:35 am

^^weird, I just got done posting that in another topic. Im finding all these pics I forgot about
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu May 22, 2008 7:14 pm

DICERxOVS13*BMTLs wrote:IS SOxLOS A PROBLEM IN VERDUGO?

Not in San Bernardino, I don't know whats going on with the varrios on the Westside but SoxLos is nothing in the city. They had a little run in Rialto for a while.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu May 22, 2008 7:18 pm

Teenager killed
15-year-old attacks boy near SB school day after they fought
Stacia Glenn and Andrew Edwards, Staff Writers
Article Launched: 05/20/2008 11:10:31 PM PDT

SAN BERNARDINO - It was retaliation that led a 15-year-old boy to fatally stab another teen in the neck Tuesday behind Arroyo Valley High School, witnesses said.

The two boys on Monday got into a fist fight, several students said, although it's unclear over what.

The 15-year-old, whom police have not identified because he is under age, was at West Ninth Street and Pennsylvania Avenue just before the 2:35 p.m. school bell rang.

He and two others caught up with the 16-year-old victim near the high school's southeast entrance and stabbed him over "some type of dispute," said San Bernardino police Lt. Ernie Lemos.

There was a brief hunt for the 15-year-old and his two friends. They were arrested within 20 minutes a few blocks away after being spotted from a sheriff's helicopter.

One girl, whose mother did not want her identified, said, "I knew something was going on. I saw boys involved with a gang with their shirts off so I started speed walking."

Racial tensions have boiled beneath the surface at Arroyo Valley High for months, parents and police said, but this was not race-related, they said.

Parents stood in their yards on West Ninth as police rolled out the yellow tape. They spoke in hushed tones about security at school.

"The security guards need to be more on it," said Lucille Lopez, whose daughter is a sophomore at Arroyo Valley High. "They need to patrol more often."

Students said there are only two security guards keeping watch over more than 700 teenagers.

San Bernardino City Unified School District Police Chief Gary Underwood said there is an armed school resource officer on campus and six unarmed security guards.

He declined to discuss security specifics for today but said Arroyo Valley High is one of the district's safest schools.

"We will be vigilant to make sure there's peace on the campus," Underwood said.

Ashley McCombs, a senior, said she feels safe when inside the school surrounded by a tall chain-link fence. It's when her sandals hit the sidewalk outside that she feels vulnerable.

"There's not enough security at the school," said Ashley Moore, a sophomore. "When you tell (security guards) what's going on, they don't do anything about it."

A letter will be sent to parents today notifying them of the stabbing, said a school district spokeswoman, Maria Garcia.

"We don't think this stemmed from anything at school today," she said.

The victim was enrolled at Arroyo Valley High but did not attend regularly.

"He had very irregular attendance," Garcia said, adding that he didn't attend classes Tuesday.

Well if this aint some shit. These people can say all they want and continue with the misinformation they giving to the public. That school may be newer but I find it both amusing, ridiculous and funny that they have the audacity to even make a statement like that. Did they bother mentioning the fact that they decided to build it on the Westside where the heaviest concentration of gangs exsit? No. Who are they trying to make out as a fool?

Anyhow this sounds like some petty shit man. Obviously the youngster who got touched was running his mouth, the usual nonsense that ends in tragedy for the out of towners.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Fri May 23, 2008 2:16 am

Yea it came out today that the kid had moved out here a few months back from LA. He was a So x Los gang member
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri May 23, 2008 2:01 pm

3 charged in fatal stabbing
Teenagers to be tried as adults, face gang enhancements
Stacia Glenn, Staff Writer
Article Launched: 05/22/2008 11:04:22 PM PDT

SAN BERNARDINO - Three teenagers suspected of stabbing a fellow Arroyo Valley High School student were charged with murder Thursday.

The death of Robert Sonny Banuelos, 16, devastated dozens of students who said they already miss "Tank," a humorous teen who moved here three months ago from Los Angeles.

Daniel Uruiza, 15; Guillermo Garcia, 16; and Raymond Sullivan, 16, all of San Bernardino, were charged with Tuesday's stabbing at West Ninth Street and Pennsylvania Avenue.

Garcia and Sullivan were also charged with street terrorism. All three boys, who were charged as adults, also face gang enhancement charges.

Uruiza, a suspected Westside gang member, yelled a gang slogan before stabbing Robert in the neck just as classes were letting out Tuesday, police said.

Witnesses were able to tell police what the teens looked like, and a sheriff's helicopter spotted them walking a mile away at Vine Street and Mount Vernon Avenue.

Robert was a documented Los Angeles gang member, San Bernardino police Lt. Ernie Lemos said.

The stabbing was likely retaliation for a fight from the day before, students and detectives have said.

Although police have no information that Robert's death will lead to more violence between the gangs, Lemos said they are "taking several steps to try and prevent that."

"We always have that concern after these types of incidents."

Security has heightened around campus, along with
Advertisement
Click Here!
the fears of students and parents alike.

Additional patrols have been put in the neighborhood, and more campus security guards and school-district police are monitoring the campus.

School officials passed a bowl through the classrooms Thursday to collect donations for Robert's family. Students are also organizing a car wash.

Banuelos is "going to stay in our hearts," said Angelica Venegas, his friend since seventh grade. "He's going to be a life inside of us."
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  mcr Fri May 23, 2008 9:37 pm

when i lived in san bernardino by california and 19st, there was a lot of LA tagging

mcr
Soldier

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri May 23, 2008 9:41 pm

Alot of that tagging aint shit but the same youngsters running around striking sloppy shit up. Please, the Westside has always been a bad spot for outsiders to get caught up in. BAD. And this particular area you mentioned is just one of the many. There's stories for days about things that happened to curious out of towners over there. California & 19th is the Zions. DH is just across Higland, Maze across the street from the LZ's, the CG's down the corner from there etc...

Last edited by NYTE RYDA on Fri May 23, 2008 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Fri May 23, 2008 9:50 pm

lol tagging dont mean shit..i culd goto visit fam in westLA and hit up IE everywhere...

shit ive seen IE hit up all over this one block when i was in the SFV visting fam...like i said it was prolly a yougster from out here visiting his family like i was doing that shit
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri May 23, 2008 9:53 pm

Yeah but maybe over in Montclair out of towner tagging means they actually set up as a hood??? Is that how it happens in Montclair MCR?? Smile Very Happy Shocked Wink Laughing
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri May 23, 2008 9:57 pm

I dont understand why he even made that random comment. I hope he realizes that he's speaking about the Westside here. Sounds like you need some schooling on IE history because this is where it was made. Get up on some knowledge. Because this where the IE name was made and known.

Last edited by NYTE RYDA on Fri May 23, 2008 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Fri May 23, 2008 9:58 pm

LOL..
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Fri May 23, 2008 10:02 pm

LOL. rabbit

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Fri May 23, 2008 10:07 pm

lol we mighta overeacted a lil bit...all he said was that he seen some la tagging when he stayed there...he didnt sya they was takin over or anythng...lol
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri May 23, 2008 10:28 pm

HUERO WITH A H wrote:lol we mighta overeacted a lil bit...all he said was that he seen some la tagging when he stayed there...he didnt sya they was takin over or anythng...lol

I wasn't over reacting one bit. He obviously meant to say something with that comment. LOL I couldn't help but to laugh at that shit. That type of off remark doesn't tend to fly with me. And when someone from a place like Montclair says it it makes it all the worse.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Fri May 23, 2008 10:34 pm

i culd see where u wuld take it as u did tho...so i aint saying ur wrong or anything...
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sat May 24, 2008 12:17 am

Ive seen LA tagging around there too myself like MMV, KBS, 18 St. and sloppy tagger crew writting with LA. But but it really aint shit to like somebody said. anybody can write almost anywhere
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sat May 24, 2008 12:56 pm

Jae took a pic of some tagging there on the old forum. It was a KBS tag that was crossed out by Verdugo Flats. Both gangs have no business on over there but they managed to strike up. One is a out of towner the other is on the wrong side of the city. Its no big deal that type of shit happens everywhere.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sat May 24, 2008 1:46 pm

If you go down Mt Vernon somewhere between 9th and 7th theirs an EMF tag lol. their was an 18th street on 9th just before you hit medical center too. but we really notice this shit because we know its a big risk they're taking going in this area
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sat May 24, 2008 4:49 pm

Honestly the shit is petty and disrespectful to say the least. I also believe the people who do it are not real G's who represent whatever it may be. Just judging how sloppy some of these things are leads me to believe one of two. Either they where in a hurry to get the fuck on out of there for there safety or they are just some young dumb ignorant transplant who doesn't know any better yet. But trust and believe they find out soon enough if they continue! LOL and thats real.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sat May 24, 2008 5:19 pm

Its the same thing and situation with all these little taggers/tagging crews that go write on the walls with some disrespectful shit. It aint no hood in Southern California that has niggas or ese's outside 24/7 just waiting for this type of shit to happen.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next