Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIVERSIDE...

+34
3l3m3ntal
wesiderider
MR_KrasyieWickedStylo
420SMOKE
C O L T O N
big smiley
EVANS STR. GANG
tysuave77
JinkyRctongs
ajax
C/Lok
SSPERROS:.RUBIDUKES
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
~OSO~
eric_rivera951
Drunky McThuggerton
SURCALMEX
Shadowplay
all eyes on me
{~Vicente~}
BeanIExRIV
MR~BLANCO~WSRIVAS~IE
V.W3ST:.RIVAS X3
W.Devil
P_LOKO
Ty
blow me
Grandhustle_909
bg blacc
CaliforniaRepublic
American Zombie
TumbleWeed
Drop Out
38 posters

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

RIVERSIDE... - Page 7 Empty Re: RIVERSIDE...

Post  MR~BLANCO~WSRIVAS~IE Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:46 pm

yah that fool is throwing up a six pointed star.....folks of some sort....i knew some in chicago....
MR~BLANCO~WSRIVAS~IE
MR~BLANCO~WSRIVAS~IE
Soldier

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:33 pm

No disrespect to Chicago, but that People/Folk Star bangin shit is lame to me.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:40 pm

Black Chicago gangs are much older than Bloods and Crips of California. They are also much more organized and complex and abide by rules/laws. Chicago gang banging is heavy..... very heavy. When I was out in the Mid West about 2 years ago, I saw alot of GD's/Vice Lords.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ~OSO~ Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:15 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:Black Chicago gangs are much older than Bloods and Crips of California. They are also much more organized and complex and abide by rules/laws. Chicago gang banging is heavy..... very heavy. When I was out in the Mid West about 2 years ago, I saw alot of GD's/Vice Lords.

Do you think that's why Chicago Black gangs have not jumped on the whole California Blood / Crip fad ?

Ive never been to New York, but from what others have told me, NY is pretty hard. That's why I can't understand why native NYers started claiming Blood and Crip gangs out there. I thought they had their own style.

~OSO~
Made Member

Number of posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:45 pm

FUNNY THING IS OVER IN CHICAGO THERES SUR,NORTE,Bs,Cs BUT HERE I HAVE NEVER MEET ANYTHING TO DO WITH FOLKS OR PEOPLES.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:54 pm

~OSO~ wrote:
NYTE RYDA wrote:Black Chicago gangs are much older than Bloods and Crips of California. They are also much more organized and complex and abide by rules/laws. Chicago gang banging is heavy..... very heavy. When I was out in the Mid West about 2 years ago, I saw alot of GD's/Vice Lords.

Do you think that's why Chicago Black gangs have not jumped on the whole California Blood / Crip fad ?

Ive never been to New York, but from what others have told me, NY is pretty hard. That's why I can't understand why native NYers started claiming Blood and Crip gangs out there. I thought they had their own style.

I don't understand what you mean about Chicago getting on the Blood or Crip thing. Chicago had blacks banging years and years before the first Bloods and Crip sets had even emerged in Los Angeles. There is a whole other culture of gang banging in the Mid West, Black Stone Rangers, Vice Lords, GD's etc....Just as B's and C's are in California and are deep entrenched in the lifestyle/culture, the same is for Chicago/the Mid West.

Last edited by NYTE RYDA on Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:57 pm

DICERxOVSBA*BMTLs wrote:FUNNY THING IS OVER IN CHICAGO THERES SUR,NORTE,Bs,Cs BUT HERE I HAVE NEVER MEET ANYTHING TO DO WITH FOLKS OR PEOPLES.

Thats not true. There is no Bloods,Crips or anything of that sort as a hood in Chicago. There is more than likley some living there but never would there be any there banging. When I was in Cleveland Oh, I made a quick stop through Chicago and there is a deep culture with all that GD, VL, Black Stone, Latin Kings etc... No one was talking about Bloods or Crips and definatley not Surs or Nortes.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:00 pm

Also Bloods and Crips/Surs in California have been glamorized through music, movies, media and other things so of course the nation wide fad had to start. So I don't get what you meant about it being "funny" Dicer.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:12 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:
DICERxOVSBA*BMTLs wrote:FUNNY THING IS OVER IN CHICAGO THERES SUR,NORTE,Bs,Cs BUT HERE I HAVE NEVER MEET ANYTHING TO DO WITH FOLKS OR PEOPLES.

Thats not true. There is no Bloods,Crips or anything of that sort as a hood in Chicago. There is more than likley some living there but never would there be any there banging. When I was in Cleveland Oh, I made a quick stop through Chicago and there is a deep culture with all that GD, VL, Black Stone, Latin Kings etc... No one was talking about Bloods or Crips and definatley not Surs or Nortes.

THERE WAS SOMEONE WHO POST A POLICE REPORT ON CHI GANGS THAT HAS SUR,NORTE,Bs,N Cs NOT IN THE CITY OF CHICAGO BUT MORE THE OUTSKIRTS OF THE CITY.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:14 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:Also Bloods and Crips/Surs in California have been glamorized through music, movies, media and other things so of course the nation wide fad had to start. So I don't get what you meant about it being "funny" Dicer.

FUNNY AS IN NO OUT OF TOWN GANGS HAVE SET UP HERE BUT THERE HAS BEEN SOUTHERN CALI GANGS THAT HAVE SET UP ELSE WHERE.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:17 pm

DICERxOVSBA*BMTLs wrote:
NYTE RYDA wrote:Also Bloods and Crips/Surs in California have been glamorized through music, movies, media and other things so of course the nation wide fad had to start. So I don't get what you meant about it being "funny" Dicer.

FUNNY AS IN NO OUT OF TOWN GANGS HAVE SET UP HERE BUT THERE HAS BEEN SOUTHERN CALI GANGS THAT HAVE SET UP ELSE WHERE.

Did you read my other post? If you did then you would have read that media, music, movies, and t.v. play a huge part in that happening.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:25 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:
DICERxOVSBA*BMTLs wrote:

Did you read my other post? If you did then you would have read that media, music, movies, and t.v. play a huge part in that happening.

I GOT YOU ON THAT 75% ARE SOME FAKE BANGERS BUT THERE ARE OGs OR YOUNGSTERS FROM CALI VARRIOS THAT GO N SET UP SHOP

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  ~OSO~ Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:22 pm

Let me try this again. Because Chicago Black gangs are much more organized and complex and abide by rules/laws,

do you think that is why Chicago Black gangs never followed the California style of being Bloods or Crips ?

~OSO~
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ~OSO~ Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:36 pm

Whether it be Crips, Bloods, Sur or Norte, I give Chicago and any other city/state credit for not being followers of the California style.

That's what I cannot understand about New York, Ive always understood them to be pretty hard, and New Yorkers have their own style. Now you see all this copycat California shit on Youtube.

~OSO~
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:43 pm

~OSO~ wrote:

Let me try this again. Because Chicago Black gangs are much more organized and complex and abide by rules/laws,

do you think that is why Chicago Black gangs never followed the California style of being Bloods or Crips ?

Chicago Blacks where doing it before Los Angeles/California B's & C's, and the Latin Kings date as far back as some of the oldest varrios in Southern California do.

They have there own complete style, culture and deep history of gangs in Chicago, the Blood or Crip/Sur name plays no part or rings a bell for Chicago.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:46 pm

BUT THERE WAS BLACK GANGS BEFOR THE Bs N Cs IN CALI RIGHT? N HOW FAR BACK DO LK GO? FROM WHAT I HAVE READ THEY DATE BACK TO THE 30s/40s BUT THATS JUST WHAT I READ...CUZ I KNOW CALIs HAD VARRIO SINCE THEY STARTED TO KEEP RECORDS OF THEM...1890s.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:47 pm

In other words and in a nut shell, Chicago is another melting pot in the US for its OWN ORIGINAL gangs and culture, they where never influenced by anything in California and for many of the gangs out there have been doing it before aside from the Varrios in Southern California.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:50 pm

DICERxOVSBA*BMTLs wrote:BUT THERE WAS BLACK GANGS BEFOR THE Bs N Cs IN CALI RIGHT? N HOW FAR BACK DO LK GO? FROM WHAT I HAVE READ THEY DATE BACK TO THE 30s/40s BUT THATS JUST WHAT I READ...CUZ I KNOW CALIs HAD VARRIO SINCE THEY STARTED TO KEEP RECORDS OF THEM...1890s.

As far as blacks having gangs before bloods and crips of course there was small time gangs prior to what there is now, but in Chicago black gangs where already organized and established with the same name(s) they are known by today years before the first crip/blood sets had formed in Los Angeles.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:52 pm

WHAT ABOUT BPS IN LOS I HAVE HEARD THEY WERE STARTED BY SOME CHI VATOS? BUT HAVE SINCE LOST TOUCH WITH THEM N CHANGED TO THE CALI WAY OF BANGING ANY TRUTH TO THAT?

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:54 pm

You will have to ask someone from that neighborhood to find a true answer to that. Jae...........

On a side note how did we start speaking on this in the Riverside section?
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:58 pm

LOL ONE OF BLAKKS DUNGEONS N DRAGONS HOMIES WHAT TROWN UP GD...AFTER THAT YOU KNOW HOW IT IS Smile

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  ~OSO~ Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:43 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:You will have to ask someone from that neighborhood to find a true answer to that. Jae...........

On a side note how did we start speaking on this in the Riverside section?

RYDA, I still don't think you got what I was asking you. But I'm going to drop it, because this is the Riverside thread I don't want to fuck it anymore than I have already.

~OSO~
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:48 am

No by all means OSO continue I can move this little discussion into the talk about anything section later.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  bg blacc Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:12 am

NYTE RYDA wrote:WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

bg blacc
Soldier

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:00 am

DICERxOVSBA*BMTLs wrote:WHAT ABOUT BPS IN LOS I HAVE HEARD THEY WERE STARTED BY SOME CHI VATOS? BUT HAVE SINCE LOST TOUCH WITH THEM N CHANGED TO THE CALI WAY OF BANGING ANY TRUTH TO THAT?

Yeah, the one in L.A. (both neighborhoods, that were once ONE hood) was started by a guy (who's still living/there) who moved there from chicago. He got permission. When it came to L.A. it had it's origins to it, and was a big ass hood, but eventually because of the c-siders rising up, making a name for themselves, harrasing people and what not, and doing general dirt in different areas, everybody who wasnt feeling that became aligned, and to identify yours from theirs(your enemies) "in battle", you have to have a very different uniform/color so the red bandana was used so that you would never confuse a blood with a crip in the streets. And since like 1969-70, it's been on.

Aint really too much love lost from L.A. and chicago, as far as the stones go. To my knowledge. There's good and bad to it, but i'm no representative of all that. I call it how i can.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next