Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mt. Vernon

3 posters

Go down

Mt. Vernon  Empty Mt. Vernon

Post  Guest Thu May 03, 2012 6:11 am

San Bernardino over in Mt. Vernon hood 14th st.\[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Mt. Vernon  Empty Re: Mt. Vernon

Post  TumbleWeed Thu May 03, 2012 11:51 am

LOL......Between the skinny jeans and bleached hair, and the little girls dancing, I couldn't help but chuckle a little.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Thu May 03, 2012 12:38 pm

a child molesters dream come true No
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu May 03, 2012 1:19 pm

BULLET_ache wrote:a child molesters dream come true No

lol.......
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 03, 2012 2:09 pm

LooooLLLLl! Yo!!! buggin out man I toyed with that notion but tried to just keep open about it but man you ain't never lied...i'll be damn my little twelve year old doing some shit like that

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Thu May 03, 2012 2:48 pm

niners wrote:LooooLLLLl! Yo!!! buggin out man I toyed with that notion but tried to just keep open about it but man you ain't never lied...i'll be damn my little twelve year old doing some shit like that

The New Generation Of Gangsters! What A Shame No
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  .02 cents Thu May 03, 2012 5:29 pm

not to talk shit, but minus the hair, you two have a very similar style. From your youtube videos, you seemed to have that "new" skinny (non baggy) jean look, that casual look... You look like a regular kid, im not saying anything bad about you, but minus the gun and gangster rap, you look like some regular old youngster... This kid doesnt look like hes trying to act gangster to me, more like a little rapper with that "new" tagger style, but hes obviously related to G's and from Verdugo. Which actually makes me think, damn these youngsters style has changed up... Not saying good or bad, if your cool your cool, but its definitely different from what im used to... I remember this convo a while back on here, Ive even seen it with one of my relatives, damn near same hair and everything...I call him Pauly D and he gets mad, hahaha, but same thing related to G's but dont bang, just raps, slangs weed, gets bitches and tags...
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Thu May 03, 2012 6:23 pm

.02 cents wrote:not to talk shit, but minus the hair, you two have a very similar style. From your youtube videos, you seemed to have that "new" skinny (non baggy) jean look, that casual look... You look like a regular kid, im not saying anything bad about you, but minus the gun and gangster rap, you look like some regular old youngster... This kid doesnt look like hes trying to act gangster to me, more like a little rapper with that "new" tagger style, but hes obviously related to G's and from Verdugo. Which actually makes me think, damn these youngsters style has changed up... Not saying good or bad, if your cool your cool, but its definitely different from what im used to... I remember this convo a while back on here, Ive even seen it with one of my relatives, damn near same hair and everything...I call him Pauly D and he gets mad, hahaha, but same thing related to G's but dont bang, just raps, slangs weed, gets bitches and tags...

foo i dont wear skinny jeans lol i just wear tight shirts for the looks lol
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down