Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long Beach

+14
wolfman
CaliforniaRepublic
Katella Avenue
FONTAxIE
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
American Zombie
rune sindel
Ten Ocho
samdooby
Drop Out
2wheels
P_LOKO
{~Vicente~}
TumbleWeed
18 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Long Beach - Page 2 Empty Re: Long Beach

Post  American Zombie Fri May 22, 2009 5:30 pm

Yea I know most people don't think of Snoop as some kinda hardcore G but I think hes a talented dude, passed his prime of course.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  MAFIA GANG IE bangin Fri May 22, 2009 6:24 pm

SNOOP HAS EVOLVED IN TO A FAMILY MAN WHICH A LOT OF OG'S DO!! IT WOULD BE SILLY AND HELLA STUPID FOR SNOOP TO BE N THE HOOD GANG BANGIN LIKE HE DOESN'T HAVE A FAMILY,MILLION DOLLAR COMPANIES TO RUN AND OTHER VENTURES HE INVOLVED IN!! I RESPECT SNOOP FOR KEEPIN IT GANGSTA AND NOT FORGETIN WHERE U COMES FROM!!! SNOOP CAN BE THE MOST POWERFUL NIGGA FROM 20'S IF WANTED TOO!! MONEY=POWER HE CAN PUT SOME MANY GUNS AND SO MUCH DOPE N THE HOOD IF HE WANTED TOO!!BUT INSTEAD OF THAT HE PUTS HIS MONEY INTO HIS FOOTBALL LEAGUE FOR INNER CITY KIDS!!!

MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Soldier

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Fri May 22, 2009 6:57 pm

MAFIA GANG IE bangin wrote:SNOOP HAS EVOLVED IN TO A FAMILY MAN WHICH A LOT OF OG'S DO!! IT WOULD BE SILLY AND HELLA STUPID FOR SNOOP TO BE N THE HOOD GANG BANGIN LIKE HE DOESN'T HAVE A FAMILY,MILLION DOLLAR COMPANIES TO RUN AND OTHER VENTURES HE INVOLVED IN!! I RESPECT SNOOP FOR KEEPIN IT GANGSTA AND NOT FORGETIN WHERE U COMES FROM!!! SNOOP CAN BE THE MOST POWERFUL NIGGA FROM 20'S IF WANTED TOO!! MONEY=POWER HE CAN PUT SOME MANY GUNS AND SO MUCH DOPE N THE HOOD IF HE WANTED TOO!!BUT INSTEAD OF THAT HE PUTS HIS MONEY INTO HIS FOOTBALL LEAGUE FOR INNER CITY KIDS!!!

RESPECT ALSO EQUALS POWER...YA HES GOT MONEY BUT ITS NOTHING WITHOUT RESPECT...I GOT NOTHING AGANST HIM AS A RAPPER, I LIKE HIS FLOWS N ALL BUT HES FAR FROM HOOD AND THATS MY POINT, IF YOUR FAMILY GUY THEN BE FAMILY DONT CLAIM HOOD SHIT WHEN YOUR AN HOUR AWAY FROM IT...TO ME THERES A DIFFERENTS FROM REPIN WERE YOU GREW UP AND REPIN A GANG...
INTER CITYS FOOTBALL LEAGUE? I THOUGHT HIS FOOTBALL TEAMS WERE IN CHINO HILLS N ROWLAND HEIGHTS FAR FROM INTER CITYS IN MY EYES.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rune sindel Sat May 23, 2009 2:57 am

DICER wrote:
MAFIA GANG IE bangin wrote:SNOOP HAS EVOLVED IN TO A FAMILY MAN WHICH A LOT OF OG'S DO!! IT WOULD BE SILLY AND HELLA STUPID FOR SNOOP TO BE N THE HOOD GANG BANGIN LIKE HE DOESN'T HAVE A FAMILY,MILLION DOLLAR COMPANIES TO RUN AND OTHER VENTURES HE INVOLVED IN!! I RESPECT SNOOP FOR KEEPIN IT GANGSTA AND NOT FORGETIN WHERE U COMES FROM!!! SNOOP CAN BE THE MOST POWERFUL NIGGA FROM 20'S IF WANTED TOO!! MONEY=POWER HE CAN PUT SOME MANY GUNS AND SO MUCH DOPE N THE HOOD IF HE WANTED TOO!!BUT INSTEAD OF THAT HE PUTS HIS MONEY INTO HIS FOOTBALL LEAGUE FOR INNER CITY KIDS!!!

RESPECT ALSO EQUALS POWER...YA HES GOT MONEY BUT ITS NOTHING WITHOUT RESPECT...I GOT NOTHING AGANST HIM AS A RAPPER, I LIKE HIS FLOWS N ALL BUT HES FAR FROM HOOD AND THATS MY POINT, IF YOUR FAMILY GUY THEN BE FAMILY DONT CLAIM HOOD SHIT WHEN YOUR AN HOUR AWAY FROM IT...TO ME THERES A DIFFERENTS FROM REPIN WERE YOU GREW UP AND REPIN A GANG...
INTER CITYS FOOTBALL LEAGUE? I THOUGHT HIS FOOTBALL TEAMS WERE IN CHINO HILLS N ROWLAND HEIGHTS FAR FROM INTER CITYS IN MY EYES.

you just mad. you only say that kuz hes rich . you mean to tell me if a ovs member became a millionaire(the legal way) and was in his 50s and got a fmaily and moved out of that dusty ass varrio,then he should just leave the hood alone all together? what the fuck do you want him to do? is he gona get shot down by the big bad ovs kuz he still claims it while being a family man? would he be safe if he put his kids on? you sound fuckin stupid. so if big bad serial killer dicer has kids hes an automatic bitch? you gona get put off the hood? if dicer got enough money to move to a better community and atleast still live in ontario he is gona be considered a traitor? this aint about snoop no more fuck snoop he sout of the conversation now.

you have a slave mentality my dude you soo fuckin stuck you dont see nothin past ovs or depressing ass gangbangin at that .i think its just a mexican thing to act like that period. i know niggas can be ignorant but you surenos is ignorant as fuck below cavemen hatin on the next man kuz they doing big things. i would feel real bad if a sureno rapper got signed to a major lable lol kuz i know every other surrat gona try to milk him for everything he got and they all gona get mad for moving his grandma or whoever out of the "varrio" and hes gona be considered a traitor lol.

so lets make this simple. if youre a gangbanger dont try to be successful right? dont try to better your self no way at all right? dont you build houses? oooo some gangster you are <--- its sarcasm. whatever good things you do in your life is fine. just kuz a man is able to grow the fuck up and be successful and and put big ass stacks in his pocket doesnt mean he has to step backwards and keep doing whatever the fuck he use to do in his dark past just to prove to people like you that he is still down. you are officially retarded dicer bekuz you have a stuck mentality and you dont see nothing past thug life and you look down on people who are better than that.

and again folks snoop is out of the conversation so please do not bring his ass up,this is bigger then him
rune sindel
rune sindel
Made Member

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  rune sindel Sat May 23, 2009 3:03 am

DICER wrote:
Got Yo I.P. wrote:
DICER wrote:
Got Yo I.P. wrote:LOL. So Snoop should give up all his sucsess , money , forget his family, kids and go bang in Long beach like hes 17 again.

NA JUST STOP WITH THE CLAIMING...WHEN YOU GET INTO A GANG YOU KNOW WHATS UP N WHAT'S EXPECTED OF YOU...ITS NOT SOME TACO BELL JOB YOU CAN JUST DROP CUZ SOMETHING BETTER CAME ALONG...ITS A LIFE STYLE NOT A FAD IF YOUR REAL N HE STILL TRYING TO COME OFF AS REAL THEN BE REAL.

oh. that goes against alot of what Ive seen in my life. I got uncles that still claim their varrio even though their in their 40s, have a family and live outside thier varrio. They dont forget where they come from still rep it but it would be silly to take a step backwards and go fuck everything up acting like your in your younger days.

YA BUT I BET YOUR TIOS DID WORK IN THERE VARRIOS, WHAT HAS SNOOP DONE? ALL I HEARD IS HIM GETN SCARED OF SOME DUDE N BLINDLY OPENING FIRE OR WHATS THAT HIS BODYGUARD? I JUST THINK HE SHOULD DROP "IMA BIG BAD CRIP" THING CUZ ITS GETN OLD OR THEN YA GO BACK N PROVE IT...
THERES ALOT OF STUDIO GANGSTERS THAT SHOULD DROP THERE BULLSHIT CUZ KIDS LIKE KILLJOY BUY INTO THERE "WAR STORYS".

you obviously dont know who the fuck i am and how much sense i actualy got. how dare your tax payin ass(hint hint lol) even say some out of line shit like that. i put alot of retards in ther place bekuz of ther retarded actions and words. so dont even portray me as some idiot who who listens to rap music all day and believes in these hyped up ass war stories anybody got to say. i am not dumb and i am not ignorant
rune sindel
rune sindel
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Sat May 23, 2009 3:11 am

YOUR THE ONLY ONE MAKING IT BIGGER THEN IT HAS TO BE...BECAUSE IM SURENO I HATE BLACKS N HATE TO SEE THEM RICH RIGHT? THATS ALL YOU HOMIE LIKE I KEEP SAYN HES ALL BANG OUT TO A GUY LIKE YOU BEING YOUR A NON BANGER THAT ALWAYS GOT YOU NOSE INTO BANGER SHIT LIKE YOU KNOW EVERY DAMN THING...IM FAR FROM MAD LOL LIKE I ALSO SAID I LIKE SNOOPS OLD TRACKS BUT HIS NEW CLUB/BOY BAND SHIT IS PURE SHIT...IM GUESSING YOUR A BIG FAN THAT TAKES WHAT I SAID TO THE HEAD AND SOME HOW TURN IT INTO A RACE/SURENO THING WHEN ITS NOT...IF HES GONA CLAIM TO BE A BANGER THEN HE SURE AS HELL BETTER BE ONE, I DONT KNOW HOW THEY DO IT IN PALMDALE BUT IF YOU RAP ABOUT IT YOU BETTER BE REAL, I SEE NOW HES NOT REALLY ON THAT BANGER TYPE SHIT SO IM NO REALLY INTO HIS SHIT...THAT GOES FOR CHICANO N BLACK RAPPERS ALIKE...

DO YOUR THING BUT IN THE END SNOOP STILL FAKE AND HES FELL OFF OF WHAT HE ONCE WAS.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Sat May 23, 2009 3:12 am

rune sindel wrote:
DICER wrote:
Got Yo I.P. wrote:
DICER wrote:
Got Yo I.P. wrote:LOL. So Snoop should give up all his sucsess , money , forget his family, kids and go bang in Long beach like hes 17 again.

NA JUST STOP WITH THE CLAIMING...WHEN YOU GET INTO A GANG YOU KNOW WHATS UP N WHAT'S EXPECTED OF YOU...ITS NOT SOME TACO BELL JOB YOU CAN JUST DROP CUZ SOMETHING BETTER CAME ALONG...ITS A LIFE STYLE NOT A FAD IF YOUR REAL N HE STILL TRYING TO COME OFF AS REAL THEN BE REAL.

oh. that goes against alot of what Ive seen in my life. I got uncles that still claim their varrio even though their in their 40s, have a family and live outside thier varrio. They dont forget where they come from still rep it but it would be silly to take a step backwards and go fuck everything up acting like your in your younger days.

YA BUT I BET YOUR TIOS DID WORK IN THERE VARRIOS, WHAT HAS SNOOP DONE? ALL I HEARD IS HIM GETN SCARED OF SOME DUDE N BLINDLY OPENING FIRE OR WHATS THAT HIS BODYGUARD? I JUST THINK HE SHOULD DROP "IMA BIG BAD CRIP" THING CUZ ITS GETN OLD OR THEN YA GO BACK N PROVE IT...
THERES ALOT OF STUDIO GANGSTERS THAT SHOULD DROP THERE BULLSHIT CUZ KIDS LIKE KILLJOY BUY INTO THERE "WAR STORYS".

you obviously dont know who the fuck i am and how much sense i actualy got. how dare your tax payin ass(hint hint lol) even say some out of line shit like that. i put alot of retards in ther place bekuz of ther retarded actions and words. so dont even portray me as some idiot who who listens to rap music all day and believes in these hyped up ass war stories anybody got to say. i am not dumb and i am not ignorant

YOU MUST THINK YOUR DUMB N IGNORANT CUZ I WASENT EVEN TALKN TO YOU...THERE YOU GO STICKIN YOUR NOSE IN SHIT.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sat May 23, 2009 3:47 am

Yea thats how I see it.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sat May 23, 2009 4:42 am

rune sindel wrote: i would feel real bad if a sureno rapper got signed to a major lable lol kuz i know every other surrat gona try to milk him for everything he got and they all gona get mad for moving his grandma or whoever out of the "varrio" and hes gona be considered a traitor lol.

LOL!
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  rune sindel Sat May 23, 2009 2:20 pm

DICER wrote:YOUR THE ONLY ONE MAKING IT BIGGER THEN IT HAS TO BE...BECAUSE IM SURENO I HATE BLACKS N HATE TO SEE THEM RICH RIGHT? THATS ALL YOU HOMIE LIKE I KEEP SAYN HES ALL BANG OUT TO A GUY LIKE YOU BEING YOUR A NON BANGER THAT ALWAYS GOT YOU NOSE INTO BANGER SHIT LIKE YOU KNOW EVERY DAMN THING...IM FAR FROM MAD LOL LIKE I ALSO SAID I LIKE SNOOPS OLD TRACKS BUT HIS NEW CLUB/BOY BAND SHIT IS PURE SHIT...IM GUESSING YOUR A BIG FAN THAT TAKES WHAT I SAID TO THE HEAD AND SOME HOW TURN IT INTO A RACE/SURENO THING WHEN ITS NOT...IF HES GONA CLAIM TO BE A BANGER THEN HE SURE AS HELL BETTER BE ONE, I DONT KNOW HOW THEY DO IT IN PALMDALE BUT IF YOU RAP ABOUT IT YOU BETTER BE REAL, I SEE NOW HES NOT REALLY ON THAT BANGER TYPE SHIT SO IM NO REALLY INTO HIS SHIT...THAT GOES FOR CHICANO N BLACK RAPPERS ALIKE...

DO YOUR THING BUT IN THE END SNOOP STILL FAKE AND HES FELL OFF OF WHAT HE ONCE WAS.

no dicer youre much worst. it aint about you hating black people, hell if you just hated black people that would actualy be fine but your worst then that. you act like you dont understand people who move on. if he claims a gang then he better be one? you still sound stupid bekuz youre making it seem like if a rapper is a former gangmember then he should still gangbang. yep record an album then hit the streets right? get the money you make and buy drugs right? your ignorance is amazing. and i dont represent palmdale in no way so knock that shit off.

the gangster shit you talk is crazy dicer. bekuz even others said some real shit and you still make up an excuse for it. i mean shit have you laid that many bodies down? are you that bad? youre amazing dude. its like somebody accusing robert downey jr of not realy being iron man lol "man why he in that iron man suit man he aint relay iron man" lol uhhh a durr dee durr tard tard lol is robert downey jr a fraud kuz he aint realy iron man?.

you got me realy mixed up over here im goin nuts off this bullshit
rune sindel
rune sindel
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  rune sindel Sat May 23, 2009 2:22 pm

DICER wrote:
rune sindel wrote:
DICER wrote:
Got Yo I.P. wrote:
DICER wrote:

YOU MUST THINK YOUR DUMB N IGNORANT CUZ I WASENT EVEN TALKN TO YOU...THERE YOU GO STICKIN YOUR NOSE IN SHIT.

OH MY GOSH DUDE. KILLJOY=RUNE SINDEL. you said my name,you obviously was talkin to me unless thers some other fucking killjoy here i dont know about? jesus shit dicer why we gota go through this shit
rune sindel
rune sindel
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sat May 23, 2009 2:28 pm

killjoyK
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rune sindel Sat May 23, 2009 2:32 pm

skrew you day rider HA!. no that was weak. give me a sec......
rune sindel
rune sindel
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  FONTAxIE Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:43 am

YALL FOOS EVER HERE BOUT E.S LBC 5'4 GANGSTA CRIPS MURDERVILLE HUSTLAS I THINK THEY GO BY THAT TOO..
FONTAxIE
FONTAxIE
Soldier

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:56 pm

If there off of 54th then that wouldn't be ES anymore. That's North side.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:15 pm

Does anyone know what streets seperate the East, West, North? Or from what street to what street would be considered the East Side of LB?
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:22 pm

ELMWOODERO wrote:dam fool, you just roll around selling all these wolf tickets, you really must be a weenie, your probably one of those light in the ass niggers, looking like erkel and shit, your one of them know it all niggers, i am a racist muther that is true, i do have a couple real black people i know, i wont eat with them, but i will cut the shit with them, they are decent human beings, but you are one of those niggers that rank it for the rest of your people, your probably aint even from a hood, your probably one of those niggers that think they can sing or rap, never take a bath, no old lady, running around beggin for some change, or washing some windows, complaining about how mistreated your people are, or maybe your one of those niggers that drive around with 24's on a ford pinto and a gold tooth thinking your the shit,,, shit you must really be miserable being black, that is why you wolf so much bullshit, nothing is going to change for yourself, you might as well end that shit now, your never going to be a rider, a real "G":,your never going to make something of your life, your going to be on this site selling wolf tickets, trying to act like something your not, broke ass, weak ass, wanna be gangster is all your ever going to be,,,from the one who really knows, mister elmwoodero from the notorious southside barrio elmwood rifa gang, berbank area... sur 13 til the wheels fall off

I bet the quality of your life ain't much different...you sound waaaay tooooo maaaaad, for it not to be. Last I checked shit ese's and blacks from the hood are both considered lowlifes from the law abiding community. Last I checked, hynas be out there with some sistas getting that wic, welfare, food stamps etc. ANd last I checked- you keep trying to solidify your hood on a computer instead of putting in work on the streets. How you know somebody wants to eat with you? Maybe your breath stinks like your fat ass low self esteem hyna's pussy? I say that because it's clear you have some personal issues you struggle with and for a girl to be with you...something is wrong with her. And not because she's fat ether...but because with your mentality its close to nill that you could get a good looker. Big Bad Urban Street Life!

Back to top Go down

Post  FONTAxIE Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:32 am

FONTAxIE wrote:YALL FOOS EVER HERE BOUT E.S LBC 5'4 GANGSTA CRIPS MURDERVILLE HUSTLAS I THINK THEY GO BY THAT TOO..

my BAD ITS W.S BUT STILL IF 54 IS NORTH THAN IT MUST NOT BE AN ACTUAL HOOD...I ASKED THIS CUHZ THERES THIS BLAK FOO THAT WALKED DOWN MY STREET AND THE HOMIES HIT HIM UP AND THAT FOO SAID HE WAS FROM WS LONGBEACH 5'4 GANSTA CRIP MURDERVILLE HUSTLA SOME SHIT AND TURNS OUT THAT THE FOO WAS ONE OF MY HOMIES CUHZIN AND THAT HE ALWAYS BE TELLIN PEOPLE IN HIS FAMILY HOW HIS HOOD "GOT DOWN" HAHA BUT I GUESS THAT VATO WAS JUS MAKIN SHIT UP.. Laughing
FONTAxIE
FONTAxIE
Soldier

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Back to top Go down

Long Beach - Page 2 Empty [][][][]

Post  Katella Avenue Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:09 pm

If snoop dogg was my homie and he came back to the Barrio with no money..no drugs..no gunz for the youngsters, then yeah there should be a reason why he isnt allowed back in the hood. His music been wack since
"Tha Last Meal"
Katella Avenue
Katella Avenue
Wannabe

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm

Yeah because thats exactly what kids need more of. Guns and Drugs. Damn you Snoop for being a football coach and not passing out drugs to youngsters!
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Sun May 16, 2010 2:04 pm

ELMWOODERO wrote:dam fool, you just roll around selling all these wolf tickets, you really must be a weenie, your probably one of those light in the ass niggers, looking like erkel and shit, your one of them know it all niggers, i am a racist muther that is true, i do have a couple real black people i know, i wont eat with them, but i will cut the shit with them, they are decent human beings, but you are one of those niggers that rank it for the rest of your people, your probably aint even from a hood, your probably one of those niggers that think they can sing or rap, never take a bath, no old lady, running around beggin for some change, or washing some windows, complaining about how mistreated your people are, or maybe your one of those niggers that drive around with 24's on a ford pinto and a gold tooth thinking your the shit,,, shit you must really be miserable being black, that is why you wolf so much bullshit, nothing is going to change for yourself, you might as well end that shit now, your never going to be a rider, a real "G":,your never going to make something of your life, your going to be on this site selling wolf tickets, trying to act like something your not, broke ass, weak ass, wanna be gangster is all your ever going to be,,,from the one who really knows, mister elmwoodero from the notorious southside barrio elmwood rifa gang, berbank area... sur 13 til the wheels fall off

WOW..let's recap. That means you hate blacks but hang out with some because they are decent human beings, hmmm.... My question now becomes, how did you meet the ones you hang out with. It just sounds like an ignorant stereotype.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Sun May 16, 2010 2:45 pm

About snoop dogg, i mean, he's older now, he should be alittle bit more wise in his words and lifestyle but he like to STILL come off as active. And parents are stupid sending their kids to play on his team when he making songs talking about he crip this or that. Thats serious potential drama. But thats just me talking.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Sun May 16, 2010 2:47 pm

{~Vicente~} wrote:Was he legit, did he ride' hard?

He was an active gangmember, yes.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Sun May 16, 2010 2:49 pm

{~Vicente~} wrote:Snoop Dogg was supposedly a crip, from which setin the LBC?

You must not listen to his music at all to NOT know this answer. He's from E/S ROLLIN 20's Crip in long beach.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Sun May 16, 2010 5:46 pm

2wheels wrote:The LBC has many hoods from Four Corner Blocc Crip to Playa Larga and none of them do shit The only hood in the LB thats running shit is the Longos they wiped out the West Coast Crips they stay choppin the 20s down the babie inanes and anybody else no bloods in long beach but shit I feel like the longos are blood they straight ck all day from what I know they don't rep the trece and they have no ss click obviously because there isnt a South Side of long beach

LONGO always been down with the 13.. even the old Raza from LB claimed "LONGO 13" before there was even a W'S, E'S or N'S. That's right, there was one single Varrio LONGO 13 way back in time. Now there's 3 LONGO's, EAST SIDE, WEST SIDE and NORTH SIDE, but that don't mean they run the whole show because SMALL TOWN and BARRIO POBRE always be making the street headlines.
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1811
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next