Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long Beach

+14
wolfman
CaliforniaRepublic
Katella Avenue
FONTAxIE
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
American Zombie
rune sindel
Ten Ocho
samdooby
Drop Out
2wheels
P_LOKO
{~Vicente~}
TumbleWeed
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Long Beach - Page 3 Empty Re: Long Beach

Post  former gangster Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:51 pm

do all the longos get along, wilmas was one hood too right, the one that doesnt even has sides, san pedro, is the one that started all separately

former gangster
Soldier

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:48 pm

former gangster wrote:do all the longos get along, wilmas was one hood too right, the one that doesnt even has sides, san pedro, is the one that started all separately

SAN PEDRO had 3 main diff varrios RANCHO SP, LELAND PARK & PARK WESTERN LOMA.. all 3 "always" claim SP
there's been others that have come and gone, and there's bleen plenty of others who never lined up with any of the varrios and simply claim the town SP.
WILMAS used to be one big varrio, at least the EAST SIDE & WEST SIDE, don't know about the NORTH SIDE.. but that was a long long time ago.
LONGOS used to have pleito with each other, but i think they're more together these days.. racial politics i think threw a lot of weight on that.
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1811
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  chang Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:08 pm

Jae wrote:About snoop dogg, i mean, he's older now, he should be alittle bit more wise in his words and lifestyle but he like to STILL come off as active. And parents are stupid sending their kids to play on his team when he making songs talking about he crip this or that. Thats serious potential drama. But thats just me talking.

not being funny jae but cant agree with you enough, i loved 'cali iz active', it was a banging summer tune, BUT then you got snoop saying 'just another day in my neighborhood/i bang the hood/i cocaine slang in the hood.....left hand on my glock/20 crip and it dont stop', even the chorus 'lets bang....cali iz active'
that was only a couple years back, the geezers a family man now, why is he glamorizing that shit to young kids that are gonna die or do half their lives in jail behind it, he needs to stop that shit and quick time too, hes a hypocrite much as i always loved his music cause in interviews he always says 'i bring the positive aspect of the hood', bullshit, hes NOT an 18 year old kid selling crack and active for 20s, he needs to leave it out

not that id wish this on any man, but i wonder if hed chat them lyrics if his son died or was crippled behind some gang shit?

chang
Soldier

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Wed May 04, 2011 9:31 pm

Just came across this song from big OG Willy from the LBC, a 100% black dude adopted by a Cambodian family, and raised Khmer, hence, the title of the song, "Khmer Pride". Song is fucked up in the beginning, and pretty bad quality throughout, is in half Khmer and half English, but just trips me the fuck out how this dude speaks fluent Khmer, and probably has more Khmer Pride than many younger full blooded Cambodians in the USA these days. I seen other blacks, and other races in TRG, but never came across someone who was fluent in the Khmer language. He's from Long Beach TRG, and regardless of where he's from, or the language he's speaking, thought I should post it up since the intention of the song was to promote peace within the Khmer community in Long Beach.

P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  rune sindel Sat May 21, 2011 3:43 pm

ELMWOODERO wrote:dam fool, you just roll around selling all these wolf tickets, you really must be a weenie, your probably one of those light in the ass niggers, looking like erkel and shit, your one of them know it all niggers, i am a racist muther that is true, i do have a couple real black people i know, i wont eat with them, but i will cut the shit with them, they are decent human beings, but you are one of those niggers that rank it for the rest of your people, your probably aint even from a hood, your probably one of those niggers that think they can sing or rap, never take a bath, no old lady, running around beggin for some change, or washing some windows, complaining about how mistreated your people are, or maybe your one of those niggers that drive around with 24's on a ford pinto and a gold tooth thinking your the shit,,, shit you must really be miserable being black, that is why you wolf so much bullshit, nothing is going to change for yourself, you might as well end that shit now, your never going to be a rider, a real "G":,your never going to make something of your life, your going to be on this site selling wolf tickets, trying to act like something your not, broke ass, weak ass, wanna be gangster is all your ever going to be,,,from the one who really knows, mister elmwoodero from the notorious southside barrio elmwood rifa gang, berbank area... sur 13 til the wheels fall off

ive ignored this for a looong time bekuz its soo shockingly false lol. jae already put you on the spot but you clearly had nothing to say to him. im truly amazed realy.if you hate black people soo much you shouldnt even have decent black freinds period lol but then again im sure in person youre one of those typical closet racist mexicans that have black freinds, watch black movies, listen to rap music but wont dare wolf that nigger shit infront of no one. and drivin around on 24s in a ford pinto? thats realy cute like mexicans never did that shit in the history of the world huh?.

one of those niggers that think they can sing and rap? that sounds like mexican jealousy to me, but nope i dont have those talent nor am i delusional enough to even think i do. and how can you say im never going to be a rider and never gona make something out of my life?, so let me get this straight youre basicly saying in order for someone to be somebody they must be a rider and a gangbanger?.

ima tell you this tho sweetheart i talk shit and i keep it real period on the internet or not, ive been through enough in life period. i never caught an ass woopin buddy and it ain bekuz i be in the house all day niether oh no no no. truth is the majority of you so called humans are certifide weenie meals with zero hands and no thirst for blood, but i do HAHA!. ive been to enough places to back that up in the worst way buddy lol. nope not saying im a gangster and a bad ass either Rolling Eyes
rune sindel
rune sindel
Made Member

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:58 pm

EastSide Longo

Long Beach - Page 3 LONGO

Long Beach - Page 3 ESLONGO-1-1
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  chang Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:53 am

rune sindel wrote:
ELMWOODERO wrote:dam fool, you just roll around selling all these wolf tickets, you really must be a weenie, your probably one of those light in the ass niggers, looking like erkel and shit, your one of them know it all niggers, i am a racist muther that is true, i do have a couple real black people i know, i wont eat with them, but i will cut the shit with them, they are decent human beings, but you are one of those niggers that rank it for the rest of your people, your probably aint even from a hood, your probably one of those niggers that think they can sing or rap, never take a bath, no old lady, running around beggin for some change, or washing some windows, complaining about how mistreated your people are, or maybe your one of those niggers that drive around with 24's on a ford pinto and a gold tooth thinking your the shit,,, shit you must really be miserable being black, that is why you wolf so much bullshit, nothing is going to change for yourself, you might as well end that shit now, your never going to be a rider, a real "G":,your never going to make something of your life, your going to be on this site selling wolf tickets, trying to act like something your not, broke ass, weak ass, wanna be gangster is all your ever going to be,,,from the one who really knows, mister elmwoodero from the notorious southside barrio elmwood rifa gang, berbank area... sur 13 til the wheels fall off

ive ignored this for a looong time bekuz its soo shockingly false lol. jae already put you on the spot but you clearly had nothing to say to him. im truly amazed realy.if you hate black people soo much you shouldnt even have decent black freinds period lol but then again im sure in person youre one of those typical closet racist mexicans that have black freinds, watch black movies, listen to rap music but wont dare wolf that nigger shit infront of no one. and drivin around on 24s in a ford pinto? thats realy cute like mexicans never did that shit in the history of the world huh?.

one of those niggers that think they can sing and rap? that sounds like mexican jealousy to me, but nope i dont have those talent nor am i delusional enough to even think i do. and how can you say im never going to be a rider and never gona make something out of my life?, so let me get this straight youre basicly saying in order for someone to be somebody they must be a rider and a gangbanger?.

ima tell you this tho sweetheart i talk shit and i keep it real period on the internet or not, ive been through enough in life period. i never caught an ass woopin buddy and it ain bekuz i be in the house all day niether oh no no no. truth is the majority of you so called humans are certifide weenie meals with zero hands and no thirst for blood, but i do HAHA!. ive been to enough places to back that up in the worst way buddy lol. nope not saying im a gangster and a bad ass either Rolling Eyes

i dont respect what the first man was saying, and youre right to call him out - ignorant racist bullshit - but really? you never caught a ass whipping? i never met anyone whos ever fought on the regular who could say that, even tyson got battered by his stepdad and was bullied at school...

chang
Soldier

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:47 pm

when a person claims to not have ever recv'd an ass whoopin' its usually because the person has picked and chosen his/her fights. USUALLY (in my experiences)

Back to top Go down

Long Beach - Page 3 Empty TO ELMWOODERO

Post  Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:52 pm

I'm almost not even wanting to type rt now because i'm really wasting my time. But, the blunt is what is allowing me to continue. EVERYTHING YOU SAID ABOUT BLACKS CAN BE ATTRIBUTED TO HISPANICS AS WELL...THERE ARE PLENTY OF EXAMPLES OF THAT ALL OVER NOT JUST CALI BUT IN MEXICO TOO. There are people like that in ALL races. Aaaaaand, yeh thats it. I can't allow myself to go any further w/you.

Back to top Go down

Post  js Mon May 27, 2013 10:45 am

Now would Real g's discuss gang life on the internet thug life
js
js
Wannabe

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2013-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon May 27, 2013 2:42 pm