Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lakeshow (everything Lakers)

+25
CaliforniaRepublic
ALCOHOLIC
wolfman
dstrm300
wesiderider
EVANS STR. GANG
.02 cents
JinkyRctongs
Coka
"Flaco73"
WickedMindz1
tysuave77
pm
{~Vicente~}
Drunky McThuggerton
samdooby
East Coast
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
blow me
Ty
Drop Out
SURCALMEX
TumbleWeed
spc6364
W.Devil
29 posters

Page 7 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 37  Next

Go down

The Lakeshow (everything Lakers) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Lakeshow (everything Lakers)

Post  W.Devil Fri May 09, 2008 10:57 pm

..yeh i just wanna take the next one in utah and end it at home...and have a break to play the winner of the SA/NO series
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

The Lakeshow (everything Lakers) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Lakeshow (everything Lakers)

Post  spc6364 Sat May 10, 2008 10:10 am

NYTE RYDA wrote:
HUERO WITH A H wrote:
DICERxOVS13*BMTLs wrote:IM NOT MUCH OF A B-BALL FAN BUT I WILL SIT DOWN TO WATCH A LAKERS GAME FROM TIME TO TIME, BUT WHY DO THE JAZZ HAVE SO MANY WHITE BOYS?

lol...coincidence i guess...we have quite a few whiteboys too...most of our 2nd squad is white dudes...sacha...walton...farmar......

then we got pau and rodmanovic...

but our white dudes are cool...the jazz white dudes are country club squares haha

Naw he's not talking about there sorry ass team he's talking about that weak ass crowd full of old retired white people. I
keep trying to find one colored person their and I cant.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY LOST LOL. YEAH UTAH IS WHITE AS HELL LOL. BOTH TEAMS DO HAV A GOOD AMOUNT OF WHITEBOYS TOO! NOT THAT ITS A BAD THING LOL

spc6364
Soldier

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sat May 10, 2008 8:44 pm

spc6364 wrote:
NYTE RYDA wrote:
HUERO WITH A H wrote:
DICERxOVS13*BMTLs wrote:IM NOT MUCH OF A B-BALL FAN BUT I WILL SIT DOWN TO WATCH A LAKERS GAME FROM TIME TO TIME, BUT WHY DO THE JAZZ HAVE SO MANY WHITE BOYS?

lol...coincidence i guess...we have quite a few whiteboys too...most of our 2nd squad is white dudes...sacha...walton...farmar......

then we got pau and rodmanovic...

but our white dudes are cool...the jazz white dudes are country club squares haha

Naw he's not talking about there sorry ass team he's talking about that weak ass crowd full of old retired white people. I
keep trying to find one colored person their and I cant.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY LOST LOL. YEAH UTAH IS WHITE AS HELL LOL. BOTH TEAMS DO HAV A GOOD AMOUNT OF WHITEBOYS TOO! NOT THAT ITS A BAD THING LOL

Nigga please, the Celtics aint doing shit in the playoffs yall can't even win a damn road game, and Cleveland is giving it to yall something nasty rite now yall was down by 20 in the 1st quarter.... to Cleveland! LOL! And by the looks of it this 0-4 on the road.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  spc6364 Sun May 11, 2008 1:02 am

as long as they never lose a home game they will win the championship lol

spc6364
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun May 11, 2008 2:41 pm

Thats not how it works in the NBA buddy. If thats true then there going to be the first championship team that can't win a road game in leauge history lol. Come on man any real championship contending team has to show that they are capable of winning on the road, and they havn't showed any type of champion ship caliber basketball in any one game during these playoffs. Them getting blown out by the Cavs only makes it worse. There going to win a ring going at that rate? Why even kid yourself?
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun May 11, 2008 5:33 pm

Well the series is tied 2-2 now we lost plain and simple. And its back to point A for the Lakers, but once again its in our favor. We played fairly well in both games and game 4 was better for us, but it wasn't enough, still they struggled to put us away. Now if we can only protect the damn perimeter and stop that goofy hillbilly Okur and Ken Barbie doll from hitting wide oped 3's well be fine. The Jazz can't win shit on the road and they won't have their square ass saltine cracker infested mormon ville of a crowd to help they sorry asses now. We should take this in 6.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Sun May 11, 2008 6:08 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:Well the series is tied 2-2 now we lost plain and simple. And its back to point A for the Lakers, but once again its in our favor. We played fairly well in both games and game 4 was better for us, but it wasn't enough, still they struggled to put us away. Now if we can only protect the damn perimeter and stop that goofy hillbilly Okur and Ken Barbie doll from hitting wide oped 3's well be fine. The Jazz can't win shit on the road and they won't have their square ass saltine cracker infested mormon ville of a crowd to help they sorry asses now. We should take this in 6.

LOL.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  spc6364 Sun May 11, 2008 11:58 pm

LOL. maybe utah can take a road game? the lakers could hav an off day. i wouldnt be so certain that the game is theres already. dont get me wrong, they are favored, but u never know.

spc6364
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon May 12, 2008 2:02 pm

Two off days? Very unlikley where not talking about the Celtics now are we? LOL. And they didnt have no off days in Utah to being with, they never got blown out and had chances to win it, its just something about that damn arena, Utah is a non factor outside of it, look at there road record there like 17-24 on the road.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Thu May 15, 2008 12:24 am

LOL I JUST GOT IN THE DOOR PUT IT ON TNT AND ITS THE FINAL MINUTE OF THE GAME...

YALL SEE PAU JUST GET TO OFFENSIVE REBOUND AND SLAM THAT SHIT DOWN....HAHA

WERE UP BY 5 WITH 20.5 LEFT
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu May 15, 2008 12:29 am

Fuck the Jazz period!! Lets start taking out the trash already.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Thu May 15, 2008 12:31 am

hopefully we'll take the next 1 in utah....im tired of this home win...road loss shit in the 2nd round thats goin on in most every series rite now
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu May 15, 2008 12:35 am

Yeah we have to go back to that weak ass arena. I know these Jazz are going to give the Lakers a run for the money. But so will the Lakers. Damn I'm sick of wacthing these wierdo looking cats on that team already.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  spc6364 Thu May 15, 2008 1:57 am

man!! the lakers almost let a home game go! they would have most likely blown the series if they lost tonight. they need to improve their defense i think. they cant be givin up no100 points nd shit

spc6364
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu May 15, 2008 3:03 am

Please.... Rolling Eyes...The Jazz is a good team period, they match up with the Lakers period. Of course there going to give the Lakers competition they won 54 games this year! This aint no Cleveland team we talking about here. The Lakers played good, the Jazz just woke up after those two other games is all.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Thu May 15, 2008 3:41 am

yeh...the jazz are definately a decent team...but they arent better than us...thats for sure...

i just hope we end this shit soon....and get ready for the conference finals...
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  spc6364 Thu May 15, 2008 9:38 am

so it looks like the east and west conference finals are most likely gonna be the top two seeds in each conference. NO-LAKERS BOSTON-DETROIT. IT SHOULD BE INTERESTING. BUT THESE MATCHUPS HAVENT BEEN SET YET SO I DONT WANNA GET AHEAD OF MYSELF AND JINX IT. BUT IT LOOKS HIGHLY PROBABLE AT THIS POINT

spc6364
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu May 15, 2008 2:16 pm

spc6364 wrote:so it looks like the east and west conference finals are most likely gonna be the top two seeds in each conference. NO-LAKERS BOSTON-DETROIT. IT SHOULD BE INTERESTING. BUT THESE MATCHUPS HAVENT BEEN SET YET SO I DONT WANNA GET AHEAD OF MYSELF AND JINX IT. BUT IT LOOKS HIGHLY PROBABLE AT THIS POINT

Lakers and NO

Boston and Detroit

Yeah thats the most probable.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  spc6364 Sat May 17, 2008 12:56 pm

congrats to the lakers. they doin they thing.

spc6364
Soldier

Back to top Go down

The Lakeshow (everything Lakers) - Page 7 Empty WESTERN CONFERENCE FINALS: LAKERS VS SPURS

Post  TumbleWeed Mon May 19, 2008 10:07 pm

Bring on those Spurs!
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon May 19, 2008 10:10 pm

Damn its a shame these dudes won there series with New Orleans. REAL shame. It seemed like NO was the better team but they chocked during this game 7. The lack of experience played a big part of that as well though. Lakers are in for a tough series I would say. DAMN! out of all teams the Spurs! I cant stand these dudes.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Tue May 20, 2008 11:25 pm

OMG....MAN THAT 4TH QUARTER HAD ME BITIN MY NAILS THE WHOLE TIME.....FUCK IM SICK OF BLOWIN BIG ASS LEADS IN THE 2ND HALF....

BUT FUCK IT...WE MADE IT...BRING ON THE SPURS...
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Tue May 20, 2008 11:28 pm

I WAS HAPPY THAT THE SPURS BEAT EM SINCE I THOUGHT WE WULD HAVE A BETTER CHANCE OF DEFEATING THE SPURS THAN THE HORNETS...BUT AT THE SAME TIME I WAS KINDA BUMMED CAUSE IM TIRED OF THESE GOTDAMN SPURS WE NEED SOMENEW BLOOD IN THE WEST...

ALL HE ANALYSTS ARE SAYING THE MAVS...SUNS....SPURS DAYS OF SITTING ATOP THE WEST ARE DONE NOW....THE LAKERS....HORNETS...AND JIZZ OOPS I MEAN JAZZ TOOK THEM SPOTS OR WILL
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

The Lakeshow (everything Lakers) - Page 7 Empty Top of the west

Post  Ty Wed May 21, 2008 10:16 am

I agree with all the teams you listed but you forgot about Portland. They had a descent season and Roi is one of the top 4 young guards in the league. I don't know how you want to rank them but he has to be listed up there with Deron Williams, Chris Paul and D. Wade. Not mention if Greg Odum turns out to be half of what they hyping they might be the surprise squad next season.

Ty
Soldier

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Wed May 21, 2008 10:57 pm

WHAT A FUCKIN GAME HAHAHA

WE STOLE THAT SHIT....WE WERE DOWN 20 HALFWAY THRU THE THIRD...BATTLED BACK AND TOOK THE GAME 89-85...FUCK THE SPURMS
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 37  Next