Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lakeshow (everything Lakers)

+25
CaliforniaRepublic
ALCOHOLIC
wolfman
dstrm300
wesiderider
EVANS STR. GANG
.02 cents
JinkyRctongs
Coka
"Flaco73"
WickedMindz1
tysuave77
pm
{~Vicente~}
Drunky McThuggerton
samdooby
East Coast
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
blow me
Ty
Drop Out
SURCALMEX
TumbleWeed
spc6364
W.Devil
29 posters

Page 20 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next

Go down

The Lakeshow (everything Lakers) - Page 20 Empty Re: The Lakeshow (everything Lakers)

Post  wesiderider Thu May 20, 2010 5:17 pm

Fuck Orlando and the Suns everyone's already focused on a BOSTON VS. LA REMATCH.......let us assume that it will be CELTS/LAKES championship series....how do you LAKERS fans view the match-ups?

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

The Lakeshow (everything Lakers) - Page 20 Empty Re: The Lakeshow (everything Lakers)

Post  .02 cents Thu May 20, 2010 5:31 pm

wesiderider wrote:Fuck Orlando and the Suns everyone's already focused on a BOSTON VS. LA REMATCH.......let us assume that it will be CELTS/LAKES championship series....how do you LAKERS fans view the match-ups?

It'll be a damn good series, Celts match up pretty well actually, who can guard Rondo, with pierce, garnett, allen and wallace on the floor...Lakers in Six
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Thu May 20, 2010 6:32 pm

I think Artest has to be the difference maker in this series. Artest needs to lock down pierce or atleast make it difficult for him to get easy points..dont fall for his head fake or jab step. Artest is good in this reguard, he isn't a big time shot blocker or anything like that, but he stays grounded and bodies you up and irritates your offense.

The other factor is Rondo. He has been ballin like crazy. Kobe will probably be on Rondo. pretty much deny him the lane and easy lay ups and give him space and live with him making or missing jumpshots.

Gasol has gotten way better defensively from two years ago, but this series will be the test to see how far he has really come.

our 08 team was shorthanded and not as defensively oriented as our current squad is, so this will be a great series.

the biggest difference is Leon Powe not being around anymore with incriminating photos of the refs at a tijuana donkey show, lol.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Coka Fri May 21, 2010 3:11 am

thats the good thing bout artest is hes good play man vs man. he aint a blocker like wytey said but he fo sho will give pierce a hard time. and another thing i think gonna make a difference is shannon brown dude is good i think he will have a decent impact to help out the bench as well. we gonna match up equal somewhat wit the celtics. lakers in 5

Coka
Soldier

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Sat May 22, 2010 2:16 pm

Huero wrote:I think Artest has to be the difference maker in this series. Artest needs to lock down pierce or atleast make it difficult for him to get easy points..dont fall for his head fake or jab step. Artest is good in this reguard, he isn't a big time shot blocker or anything like that, but he stays grounded and bodies you up and irritates your offense.

The other factor is Rondo. He has been ballin like crazy. Kobe will probably be on Rondo. pretty much deny him the lane and easy lay ups and give him space and live with him making or missing jumpshots.

Gasol has gotten way better defensively from two years ago, but this series will be the test to see how far he has really come.

our 08 team was shorthanded and not as defensively oriented as our current squad is, so this will be a great series.

the biggest difference is Leon Powe not being around anymore with incriminating photos of the refs at a tijuana donkey show, lol.
I think it'll come down to the big men and the bench...I see both teams in early foul trouble...Rondos' gonna have to score off screen plays and I feel his assists will be slightly higher if Kobe guards him...and the only dude I seen remotely successful in guarding Kobe is Shane Battier?....I think this CELTS/LAKES series will be one to be remembered...I don't recall two teams so determined to win a b-ball title in a minute....we all feel it...were already discussing it as if it were next week...lol....I'm already practicing my trash talk for all you LAKERS fans.......

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Sat May 22, 2010 11:40 pm

94-71....BOSTON UP 3-0....WATCH OUT LAKERS FANS WERE COMING.....

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Sun May 23, 2010 3:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  "Flaco73" Sun May 23, 2010 5:38 am

lol simon huero ey wesiderider bring it magic dont compare 2 lakers and u knowwww thissss!!!
The Lakeshow (everything Lakers) - Page 20 779-56
"Flaco73"
Soldier

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Sun May 23, 2010 10:06 am

"Flaco73" wrote:lol simon huero ey wesiderider bring it magic dont compare 2 lakers and u knowwww thissss!!!
The Suns got no fight in em'....lets see the Lakers score 30 or more a quarter against some real d....king James done....Superman he's ready to go home and watch the CELTS/lakes series....seriously though have the LAKERS had any real challenges so far?....there's no denying BOSTON is playing some damn good b-ball....
GO CELTICS....money baby all money....

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Sun May 23, 2010 1:45 pm

wesiderider wrote:
"Flaco73" wrote:lol simon huero ey wesiderider bring it magic dont compare 2 lakers and u knowwww thissss!!!
The Suns got no fight in em'....lets see the Lakers score 30 or more a quarter against some real d....king James done....Superman he's ready to go home and watch the CELTS/lakes series....seriously though have the LAKERS had any real challenges so far?....there's no denying BOSTON is playing some damn good b-ball....
thats because no team is a match for the lakers!!!!! the celtics will be a tough team to beat, but it will happen ill give the celtics 6 games...a the most.

oh and the damn thunder were a nice lil challenge for us...

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Sun May 23, 2010 3:03 pm

DONTxTRIP wrote:
wesiderider wrote:
thats because no team is a match for the lakers!!!!! the celtics will be a tough team to beat, but it will happen ill give the celtics 6 games...a the most.

Is the thunder a better team than CLE or ORL.....the Celts were the underdogs....I say it goes 7,with BOSTON winning on a buzzer beater....100-99....yeaahhh....

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  .02 cents Sun May 23, 2010 4:50 pm

DONTxTRIP wrote:
wesiderider wrote:

What worries me is that no teams WE played were a challenge to us, had we gone up against Dallas, San Antonio or Denver, we would have had more of a challenge and a better opportunity to play Celtic like teams, giving us that extra workout. No one we played in the west so far, especially OKC, has had anything on us. OKC just proved that any team that really wants it and believes in themselves...like the celts do, can beat the Lakers on any given game. It will be a good tough series though, and I believe this will solve who is the BEST currently once and for all. At the end of the day, the Celtics regardless of their regular season record has proven to be the best team in the East...lets not forget that Garnett was hurt last year, and they still did their thing....I gotta say fuckem....lol

Lakers in 6, by 33 pts
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Mon May 24, 2010 6:14 pm

lol...I dont know how we managed to lose that one.

We pretty much gift wrapped that game to em by taking so many 3s and acting like we had never seen a zone before. We better get that issue squared away before we get to Boston. Cause that lil bitch ass sun's zone aint gonna be shit compared to the Boston zone were gonna face in the finals....
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Mon May 24, 2010 6:44 pm

I don't think it was the 3's that gave the game away...I felt it was some of the tic-tac bullshit foul calls against and for the LAKERS.....that charity stripe can decide the game as much as anything else....the suns got to the stripe what 20×....and sunk 18 right?....

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  .02 cents Mon May 24, 2010 6:55 pm

AMARE CANT ALWAYS SCORE 41, AND LOPEZ DEFINETLEY CANT GET 20 + ALL THE TIME, BUT, ANY TEAM THAT WANTS IT CAN GET IT, WE CANT PLAY LIKE THIS AGAINST BOSTON, BUT STILL NO WORRIES WITH SUNS, YOU FIGURED THEY HAD TO WIN ONE, HIGHEST SCORING TEAM IN THE LEAGUE AND ALL...
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  .02 cents Mon May 24, 2010 6:56 pm

SHAMROCKS GET DROWNED IN THE LAKE!!!!!!!!!!![u][center]
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Mon May 24, 2010 7:10 pm

.02 cents wrote:SHAMROCKS GET DROWNED IN THE LAKE!!!!!!!!!!![u][center]
CALL UP MINNEAPOLIS TELL'EM TO PICK UP THEIR SHIT....FAKERS GET BURNT BY SUNS...NO AMOUNT OF WATER CAN HELP THE LAKERS FROM THE SUNS HEAT...LOL....

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  .02 cents Mon May 24, 2010 7:49 pm

wesiderider wrote:
CALL UP MINNEAPOLIS TELL'EM TO PICK UP THEIR SHIT....FAKERS GET BURNT BY SUNS...NO AMOUNT OF WATER CAN HELP THE LAKERS FROM THE SUNS HEAT...LOL....

suns reflection bouncing of the Lakes burning everything green in sight, first the Sun Rays, next the world... Shamrocks BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Mon May 24, 2010 7:59 pm

i was all for a sweep but i knew the suns were gunna take atleast one from them.. they beat the blazers then the spurs and were the hottest team going into the playoffs.. the suns are a good team but i dont see them winning again.. LAKERS & CELTICS NBA FINALS!!!!!!!!!
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Mon May 24, 2010 9:30 pm

.02 cents wrote:
wesiderider wrote:

suns reflection bouncing of the Lakes burning everything green in sight, first the Sun Rays, next the world... Shamrocks BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!
...cnn news...suns heat dries up great lakes...cnn news...local community speaks on aftermath....cnn news....analysts predict worsening conditions...lol....

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Tue May 25, 2010 12:34 am

ORLANDOS' MAGIC LEAVES THE CELTICS SPELLBOUND...
Orlando fought hard for this one...30 pts off 3's damn....and Bostons' 14 to's didn't help...

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Tue May 25, 2010 1:15 am

just heard the bulls unofficially roundaboutly contacted phil jackson. both said they are open to a reunion....they say hes gonna have to take a big pay cut if he stays. like 60 70 percent. man if the bulls get phil lebron is definatly going to chicago...

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Tue May 25, 2010 10:52 pm

lakers not playing bad in game four.. they could do better against that zone but kobe is just killing em 31 points at the end of the 3rd its 85-84.. they couldve taken the lead at the end but fuck it we'll see how the 4th goes
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Tue May 25, 2010 11:36 pm

WEATHER UPDATE...RAINING THREES IN PHOENIX...LOL...WHOLE NEW SERIES NOW, BEST OF 3.....

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Wed May 26, 2010 4:49 am

dammit they just had to fuck it up at the end they were up and then these fuckers start raining 3's on em fuck mann shit pisses me off.. theyre a wayy better fuckin team than this
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next