Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lakeshow (everything Lakers)

+25
CaliforniaRepublic
ALCOHOLIC
wolfman
dstrm300
wesiderider
EVANS STR. GANG
.02 cents
JinkyRctongs
Coka
"Flaco73"
WickedMindz1
tysuave77
pm
{~Vicente~}
Drunky McThuggerton
samdooby
East Coast
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
blow me
Ty
Drop Out
SURCALMEX
TumbleWeed
spc6364
W.Devil
29 posters

Page 19 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next

Go down

The Lakeshow (everything Lakers) - Page 19 Empty Re: The Lakeshow (everything Lakers)

Post  "Flaco73" Thu May 13, 2010 1:48 am

lol good one thunder rip jazz rip suns rip Twisted Evil
The Lakeshow (everything Lakers) - Page 19 779-56
"Flaco73"
Soldier

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

The Lakeshow (everything Lakers) - Page 19 Empty Re: The Lakeshow (everything Lakers)

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Thu May 13, 2010 1:59 am

so my moneys on the magic vs lakers in the finals. even if cleveland pulls it out they aint gonna beat the magic. than the lakers in 7

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  .02 cents Thu May 13, 2010 11:21 am

Huero wrote:Lebron made it to the finals against the spurs in 2007 and they got swept...

The whole Lebron has no help mantra is getting really tired. Every year we hear that same excuse and the Cavs pull off deals to get him help...at what point is the excuse not viable anymore. His team is capable of defeating the celts and the Magic and getting into the Finals..but I dont see the will or drive from any of them except maybe Shaq and Parker. The Cavs have had the best regular season record for two years running now...the team obviously does not suck that bad...The problems dont lye so much on the court as they do off the court and with their attitude. Their coaching for one, leaves much to be desired...the way they play is stupid and one dimensional...and they routinely choke on the big stage...they have the talent this year, they just dont know how to use it...

Lebron took his team to the finals in 07 in one of the weakest conferences ever with sub .500 teams grabbing playoff spots and it was no surprise when they got annhialated by the Spurs who represented, in contrast, one of the most competitive conferences ive ever seen...If Lebron and the Cavs had been in the West in them days they wouldnt have even made the playoffs. As far as Kobe failing against the Suns from 06-07.. it was pretty much a completely different league between east and west...the east was a fucking joke in those days while the west was stacked with great teams...the Lakers not being one of those and had no fuckin business even taking the stacked suns to 7 games with players like smush parker and kwame the clown, lol..i still cant wrap my head around that shit....lol..

Bringing up the elbow is a mute point. Kobe plays through broken fingers, bum knees, and fucked up ankles

If Lebron is the man he and the media claim him to be he should be able to muster up the intestinal fortitude to push on and accomplish the mission or atleast try, not belly up like he did on Tuesday.

With all this said. I expect Lebron to have a pretty monster game on Thursday and push this to 7 games...

Nothing you said is really wrong but switch kobe and Lebron and the lakers are still world champs and the cavs are not. Simple. The cavs holding the best record is due to one reason, and one reason only...LEBRON. True or false. No Lebron, but lets say Kobe, they'd still make the playoffs most likely. This Cavs team has a pretty good fusion right now, they've been playing together for a second and they know how each other operates, but in that team, you kill the head and you have nothing. I hate the fucking Celticsk, but they are a solid team all around, take out one of their all stars and you still have a solid team. I would hate for Lebron to go to that team, they are pretty much guaranteed victory, same as if he ever went to the lakers. All im saying is kobe has been spoiled to be a Laker, the equivalent to A-ROD because the Lake show and the Celtics are the Yankees of the NBA. You expect those teams to do well, win championships, have star players. Teams that arent the Lakers and have been strong in my time have been Pistonsk late 80-early 90's, Bullsk 90's, spursk all teams i dont like but have had solid good teams. Cavs would never even make my top 10. Trying to compare the two would be like comparing the Yankees to the Indians and then pretending that both teams, not their players, are equal...they're not.
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post  .02 cents Thu May 13, 2010 11:22 am

Huero wrote:On another note...man do i want the lakeshow to fuckin rip the sun's hearts out...I want all their fans to cry rivers of tears...I want to beat them in their own house....I want to break them....I want revenge...

The Suns are probably my most hated western conference team...

I was reading something from another forum talking about how Kobe declined a radio interview about the coming WCF because he really had nothing good to say about the Suns...Hes hunkering down for the coming fight...Yikes....

lol this should be the Lakers entrance music to this series...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Fuck the Sunsk
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Thu May 13, 2010 10:53 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW, LOL!!!
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Thu May 13, 2010 10:56 pm

lebron and mo williams couldnt take those cavsK jerseys off fast enough...lol

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Thu May 13, 2010 10:57 pm

BOSTON MUTHAFUCKIN CELTICS BAAABAAAYYYY.....

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Thu May 13, 2010 11:02 pm

lmao...dude wtf did i just watch!? lol!!!

that had to be one of the most epic choke jobs ive ever seen...Lebron looked almost like he did the other night...towards the end he started playing with a little urgency but he still fucked it up at crucial points like dribbling it off his foot to a rondo lay up or a terrible turn over in the final couple minutes that pretty much sealed the game...most the game moe williams was the best Cav on the floor and keeping them in the game. I feel bad for Cavs fans after this emberassment. The city of Cleveland should be put on suicide watch after this shit, lol.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  JinkyRctongs Thu May 13, 2010 11:03 pm

Glory Hunters
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Fri May 14, 2010 12:13 am

epic fail of all epic fails...

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Mon May 17, 2010 8:29 pm

PHIL JACKSON HATES BROWN PEOPLE....but he has a good point...sports and politics don't mix, never have....wars have been fought literally over soccer games.....

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  "Flaco73" Tue May 18, 2010 1:36 am

Game 1 May 17, Los Angeles Lakers 128 - Phoenix Suns 107
It Won't Be That Long Till The Suns Are Burnt Out Basketball
Can I Hear Championship Gold Real Soon !!
"Flaco73"
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Tue May 18, 2010 1:48 am

damn..suns got forcibly raped, lol

Kobe went the fuck off in the 3rd...demoralized the whole Suns squad
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  Coka Tue May 18, 2010 2:07 am

the lakers flag has been up all day today in my ranfla

kobe got fuckin off this game showin them he shoulda been the real MVP

Coka
Soldier

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Tue May 18, 2010 8:42 am

It looked like Kobe couldn't miss a shot if he wanted too......eyes closed behind the back, swish.....unstoppable....

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Tue May 18, 2010 2:02 pm

IF THE ARIZONA PD STOPS ME AND SAYS "PAPERS"...
AND I SAY "SCISSORS" DO I WIN.......???????

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Tue May 18, 2010 8:06 pm

WHAT A GAME, WHAT A FUCKiiiiiN GAME!!!!!!!! HAHAHA LAKERS 128, LOS SUNS 107! I DIDNT THINK IT WAS GUNNA BE THAT EASY.. I STILL THINK LAKERS IN 6, MAYBE 5
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Tue May 18, 2010 9:40 pm

ima go ahead and say 4! sweep!!!

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Wed May 19, 2010 12:17 am

DONTxTRIP wrote:ima go ahead and say 4! sweep!!!
very good possibility of that happening if they play like they played last night
but ima say in 5
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Wed May 19, 2010 8:38 am

FUCK!!!!

THAT IDIOT BARKELEY PICKED US TO WIN THE TITLE...FUCK THAT! HE'S IS A FUCKIN JINX!....
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  "Flaco73" Thu May 20, 2010 5:46 am

Game 2 May 19, Los Angeles Lakers 124 - Phoenix Suns 112 Basketball
"Flaco73"
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  JinkyRctongs Thu May 20, 2010 10:46 am

These teams must play like every night
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu May 20, 2010 11:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Coka Thu May 20, 2010 1:00 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

thats what im thinkin too. we playing real good right now if sweep this celtics watchout cuz we on a good run

Coka
Soldier

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  .02 cents Thu May 20, 2010 3:05 pm

I think we can sweep but I have to disagree at playing real good, were playing ok, the suns are no threat to us, we match up against them very well, and our team is playing GOOD, not great. Dont believe the hype and forget the Suns have nothing on us in matchups. With that said, I am a little worried about us going into the Celtics but I know were better then we were two years ago and as long as Gasoft doesnt show up, odom, bynum artest and the bench play well, were really hard to beat with phil Jackson pulling strings...

Step it up Lake show, Repeat Champions.....
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next