Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lakeshow (everything Lakers)

+25
CaliforniaRepublic
ALCOHOLIC
wolfman
dstrm300
wesiderider
EVANS STR. GANG
.02 cents
JinkyRctongs
Coka
"Flaco73"
WickedMindz1
tysuave77
pm
{~Vicente~}
Drunky McThuggerton
samdooby
East Coast
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
blow me
Ty
Drop Out
SURCALMEX
TumbleWeed
spc6364
W.Devil
29 posters

Page 32 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next

Go down

The Lakeshow (everything Lakers) - Page 32 Empty Re: The Lakeshow (everything Lakers)

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:19 pm

how about them LAKERS????
5-0 so far doing pretty damn good.. they're hitting that 3 alllllllottttt more than last year which is a good thing, they're averaging 10 made 3's a game... they're the top scoring team in the NBA, the top 3pt shooting team so far but they're looking good
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

The Lakeshow (everything Lakers) - Page 32 Empty Re: The Lakeshow (everything Lakers)

Post  .02 cents Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:34 pm

This is the most solid Laker Team I have seen in years, they have depth...3peat baby, 82-0 fuck it...lol
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:42 pm

.02 cents wrote:This is the most solid Laker Team I have seen in years, they have depth...3peat baby, 82-0 fuck it...lol

fuck yeah they're solid homie.. they have a bench that could start for most teams n shiit.. when bynum comes back its gunna be crazie, if, IF he can do what he did last year which means 25pts-12 rebs-2blks
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:43 pm

I'm just waiting till we play a team that matters. But, it's good to play a lot of these scrub teams early to build team chemistry.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:17 pm

W.Devil wrote:I'm just waiting till we play a team that matters. But, it's good to play a lot of these scrub teams early to build team chemistry.

yeah ur right on that ese.. the way i see it there isnt many teams that matter u know the only ones we can really see as tough competitors are, of course, Boston then Miami and the thunder.. maybe some other teams might give us trouble like the blazers and magic but we dnt have anything serious to really worry about until maybe Christmas when we play Miami, San Antonio and the Hornets in less than 5 days, all of which are top 10 teams.. they are going to play many good teams at the very end of the season.. honestly if they keep playing the way they're playing i dont think the lakers will have more than 2-3 losses by the time Christmas comes, they have a veryy deep team and the starters aint playing more than 35 minutes, aside from Pau which will change when Andrew comes back, and only 3 lakers are playing over 30 mins a game, soooo they are going to be pretty fresh the whole season
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  .02 cents Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:51 pm

W.Devil wrote:I'm just waiting till we play a team that matters. But, it's good to play a lot of these scrub teams early to build team chemistry.

agreed, but Houston does look good, seriously...
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:10 am

i was lookin at the schedule, looks like the Lakers dont have a real big challenge for the next ten games, the bulls,and up till Christmas just two more, the bulls again and Houston again, Christmas day they play the heat. so lets hope for a historic start to the season!

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:53 am

DontxTrip wrote:i was lookin at the schedule, looks like the Lakers dont have a real big challenge for the next ten games, the bulls,and up till Christmas just two more, the bulls again and Houston again, Christmas day they play the heat. so lets hope for a historic start to the season!
I hope the Lakes humiliate the heat on Christmas Day...
....¶¶its Christmas time in the city¶¶……
Has anyone seen the Lebron nike commercial, were he basically takes shots at all his critics.....

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  .02 cents Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:11 am

its a tight ass commercial...its also very true
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:58 pm

.02 cents wrote:its a tight ass commercial...its also very true
its retarded, that dude just needs to shut up and play basketball. his mouth and his ego are the reasons why hes not as loved as before. i bet if he just picked miami and had a lil press conference to say goodbye to the Cleveland fans all would be good.

did you guys see the south park parody of it?

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  .02 cents Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:54 pm

DontxTrip wrote:
its retarded, that dude just needs to shut up and play basketball. his mouth and his ego are the reasons why hes not as loved as before. i bet if he just picked miami and had a lil press conference to say goodbye to the Cleveland fans all would be good.

Hater...lol
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:25 pm

.02 cents wrote:
DontxTrip wrote:

Hater...lol
how was any of that being a hater?

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:18 pm

bottom line, any championship he might win in Miami is gonna be diminished not because of the talent level of Miami, but because of his ego, his unwillingness to just admit his mistake and apologize. "what should i do?" stop playing the victim and apologize for being a douche to your team and your city fucknutt!

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:57 pm

Personally I have a mixed opinion on the subject, I both like&dislike his decision....the way he went about was kinda scandalous but in the same token dude is a man and doesn't need the support of a city or state to validate that fact.....if someone moved out your neighborhood to another because of job opportunity does that make him all the things being said about lebron......but were all normal everyday people being in the spotlight like lebron or Kobe,...remember he had that little issue himself but he's still one of ,if not, the best basketball player since Jordan.....so in the end lebron is still one helluva player....

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:25 pm

im not sayin nothing about his decision to go to miami. im just saying dude could of handled it better, and i thnk the poeple of clevland are mad cuhz of all the shit he promised, than how he just gave up on em, and they way he handled shit as well.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:29 pm

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:57 pm

DontxTrip wrote:im not sayin nothing about his decision to go to miami. im just saying dude could of handled it better, and i thnk the poeple of clevland are mad cuhz of all the shit he promised, than how he just gave up on em, and they way he handled shit as well.
I agree, if he would've got'em at least one title then it would've been cool, but he did promise the people of Cleveland a title and failed & is now promising Miami a title.....go figure......

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  .02 cents Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:29 pm

DontxTrip wrote:im not sayin nothing about his decision to go to miami. im just saying dude could of handled it better, and i thnk the poeple of clevland are mad cuhz of all the shit he promised, than how he just gave up on em, and they way he handled shit as well.

He aint god, he is a player, thats it...And he makes money...controversy = money, the more haterade out there, the bigger the bullseye on him, the bigger the following too boo or cheer, the bigger the paycheck... If you didnt care you wouldnt bring it up, because you do care, its obvious that you are not a fan so you are a ......
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  .02 cents Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:31 pm

DontxTrip wrote:
.02 cents wrote:
DontxTrip wrote:

Hater...lol

Your trying to say what he should have done, or what he shouldnt have done...Who are you, his agent? I remember you were all about Lebrick and Lefraud yada yada in Cleveland, so it dont matter where he goes or what he does, you HATE...hater...lol
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  .02 cents Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:32 pm

wesiderider wrote:the way he went about was kinda scandalous but in the same token dude is a man and doesn't need the support of a city or state to validate that fact..... in the end lebron is still one helluva player....

Agreed
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:23 pm

.02 cents wrote:
DontxTrip wrote:
.02 cents wrote:
DontxTrip wrote:

Hater...lol

Your trying to say what he should have done, or what he shouldnt have done...Who are you, his agent? I remember you were all about Lebrick and Lefraud yada yada in Cleveland, so it dont matter where he goes or what he does, you HATE...hater...lol
lol you obviously dont know what a hater is, i aint hating on what hes got, i aint saying he aint a good player, the words should have or should were never mentioned. but ya now that you mention it he should quit crying and play basketball like hes supposed to. what does him having played for Cleveland have to do with anything?, i never said i dint like him cuhz he played for cleveland. hes a dick, a crybaby and your a crybaby dickrider for defending him so passionately lol...what r u his agent?

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  .02 cents Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:29 pm

DontxTrip wrote:
.02 cents wrote:
DontxTrip wrote:
.02 cents wrote:
DontxTrip wrote:

Hater...lol

lol you obviously dont know what a hater is, i aint hating on what hes got, i aint saying he aint a good player, the words should have or should were never mentioned. but ya now that you mention it he should quit crying and play basketball like hes supposed to. what does him having played for Cleveland have to do with anything?, i never said i dint like him cuhz he played for cleveland. hes a dick, a crybaby and your a crybaby dickrider for defending him so passionately lol...what r u his agent?

I wish i was his agent, id be making bank, and i do know what a hater is, im conversing with u aren't I and you my friend are a HATER! And thats what his commercial is saying, why cry over what people say, im just gonna do me and play basketball. And as for defending him, when people hate for reasons I dont agree with, I normally question, maybe not always, but most of the time when i have time or i feel its relevant...Hating ass hater, hating on me cuz im hating on you hating on leBron...lol
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  .02 cents Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:30 pm

If you got hate in your heart...let it out.
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:42 pm

lol..Blazers got fuckin handled...you know its bad when Luke and Sasha are playing against you at the same time during garbage time, lol.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:54 pm

LOL hell yeah they got handled.. didnt they say that was gunna be the lakers' first real test?? lol wat was it? like 121-96 haha
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next