Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lakeshow (everything Lakers)

+25
CaliforniaRepublic
ALCOHOLIC
wolfman
dstrm300
wesiderider
EVANS STR. GANG
.02 cents
JinkyRctongs
Coka
"Flaco73"
WickedMindz1
tysuave77
pm
{~Vicente~}
Drunky McThuggerton
samdooby
East Coast
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
blow me
Ty
Drop Out
SURCALMEX
TumbleWeed
spc6364
W.Devil
29 posters

Page 33 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

Go down

The Lakeshow (everything Lakers) - Page 33 Empty Re: The Lakeshow (everything Lakers)

Post  W.Devil Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:00 pm

EVANS STR. GANG wrote:LOL hell yeah they got handled.. didnt they say that was gunna be the lakers' first real test?? lol wat was it? like 121-96 haha

fuckin massacre....yeah people were saying that shit...we're rollin right now...our bench is clickin...Blake is a fuckin beast.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

The Lakeshow (everything Lakers) - Page 33 Empty Re: The Lakeshow (everything Lakers)

Post  wesiderider Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:18 pm

We had touched on this last season, I'm no Lakers fan,more of a talent fan,but we all knew if they kept their core players and dumped the trash, they would be and are a force to be reckoned with no doubt....if they make it again this year,which I'm sure they will, Kobe should have solidified his place as the greatest b-ball player that ever graced the courts....even over Jordan...bottom line Kobe can take a group of nobody's and make them champs, Jordan was bad,but he had a hell of supporting cast...he couldn't duplicate that kind of success with the wizards.....imo....

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:13 pm

W.Devil wrote:
EVANS STR. GANG wrote:LOL hell yeah they got handled.. didnt they say that was gunna be the lakers' first real test?? lol wat was it? like 121-96 haha

fuckin massacre....yeah people were saying that shit...we're rollin right now...our bench is clickin...Blake is a fuckin beast.

hell yeah u know that dude has only hit about 15 FGs at 40 sumthing % but 13 of them are 3's which he's shooting at about 55%
and have u seen how much Shannon Brown improved? muthafuckers hitting them 3's every night he's handling his shit playing for his worth
Barnes is not doing bad either homie.. theres a reason why theyre calling them the Killer B's
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:20 pm

EVANS STR. GANG wrote:
W.Devil wrote:

hell yeah u know that dude has only hit about 15 FGs at 40 sumthing % but 13 of them are 3's which he's shooting at about 55%
and have u seen how much Shannon Brown improved? muthafuckers hitting them 3's every night he's handling his shit playing for his worth
Barnes is not doing bad either homie.. theres a reason why theyre calling them the Killer B's

Blake is hitting his 3's...but the scoring thing is secondary to how much better the 2nd unit flows with him out there...shit not just the 2nd unit..the whole team. He is a true point guard that can innitiate the offense..defend..penetrate..all that..we haven't had one of those in fuckin years..Farmar dont count, lol...Blake>Farmar...by a MILE.

Shannon Brown is sick with it so far this year...

Barnes is fuckin sick...he does all them hustle plays that are needed to get wins...love havin that dude on this team
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:21 am

Our defense has been weak so far this season...Against the Blazers earlier in the season we beasted on D though...
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:00 am

What about them Spurs, I know its still early in the season but their looking like the champion Spurs & New Orleans was looking good for a minute, they might rebound later in the season....the western conference right now is looking tough...

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:26 am

The Spurs are a Ginobili back spasm away from fallin off, lol. The Spurs have been impressive though, and it seems like RJ is fitting in a hell of a lot better than last year.

The Spurs are fuckin irritating..right when you think they are dead they always find a way to be competitive...fuckers..
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:53 am

this loss is on Pau...what the fuck guy?
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:33 pm

lol...Last lil put back of the game today and Bynum says he felt some "Twinge" in his knee...I fuckin swear to god man....That shit better be okay.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:44 am

im not liking what the lakers are giving recently.. i mean its good they getting the W and all but they need to step it up on defense.. 21-7 aint bad but they shouldnt have lost about 4 of those.. the spurs 23-3 aint bad they r playing good the heat are surprising me at 21-8 tho but they have had a pretty easy schedule.. cant wait til Christmas for that lakers & heat game looking forward to seeing lebron dwade and bosh getting their asses handed to them
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:43 pm

21-7 is not good considering that they started the season at 8-0, they should be somewhere around 23-3 or so. They went through that horrible 4 game losing streak (no Championship team coached by Phil has lost 4 in a row). But, they are playing better, the defense has picked up considerably and offense too. They will be ok if they can be consistent.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:36 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:21-7 is not good considering that they started the season at 8-0, they should be somewhere around 23-3 or so. They went through that horrible 4 game losing streak (no Championship team coached by Phil has lost 4 in a row). But, they are playing better, the defense has picked up considerably and offense too. They will be ok if they can be consistent.

Were doing better going into christmas this year than last year. We hit our injury stage early this year and we are finally starting to get on our feet again.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:09 am

jesus...piss poor effort by the Lakers tonight...
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:27 am

i dont even wanna talk about it but u said it right... pooooooor ass effort vs the bucks
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:37 pm

Christmas Day, the current 21-8 Lakers vs 21-9 Miami Heat will be facing off,should the Lakers be worried?? Who'll get into a fight first?? The Lakers started out hot but they've kinda slowed a little, whereas Miami started their season the opposite....does Miami have it in them to take it too the defending champions???

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:36 pm

wesiderider wrote:Christmas Day, the current 21-8 Lakers vs 21-9 Miami Heat will be facing off,should the Lakers be worried?? Who'll get into a fight first?? The Lakers started out hot but they've kinda slowed a little, whereas Miami started their season the opposite....does Miami have it in them to take it too the defending champions???

The Lakers have slowed down A LOT, not just a little. The way things are going, who knows who will win. Lakers are inconsistent as hell right now.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:40 am

It's sad to say this, but, Kobe looks like he is really declining. All these years, finger injuries, and deep playoff runs have taken its toll. Our whole team just looks so old and fatigued, and I can understand why...I really don't think we're doing any championship winning this year. I know its only December and there is still a lot of basketball to be played, but at this point there is no fuckin way this team is winning anything. Maybe we can just coast and make a big push like the Celtics did last season.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:11 am

LOL! Wyte throwing in the towel already? It's incredibly early in the season, far to earlier to make any kind of realistic predictions about any team. The team has been in a terrible slump for almost a month now. This doesn't mean the slump will last until the end of the season, by any means. All the Lakers need to do is make it into the playoffs. If they can manage that, they will be in a good position. Regular season records are only good to a certain extent. Winning 65 games doesn't guarantee a ring.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:11 am

ya i agree wif kyte, i think these guys just think their too good andarnt really trying, they have no passion rite now. lets just get to the playoffs, i bet thats when they finally turn it on.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:59 am

NYTE RYDA wrote:LOL! Wyte throwing in the towel already? It's incredibly early in the season, far to earlier to make any kind of realistic predictions about any team. The team has been in a terrible slump for almost a month now. This doesn't mean the slump will last until the end of the season, by any means. All the Lakers need to do is make it into the playoffs. If they can manage that, they will be in a good position. Regular season records are only good to a certain extent. Winning 65 games doesn't guarantee a ring.

True, but the Lakers have looked like shit all seasons so far. We have looked good in stretches..but that is it. We only defeated two teams above .500 all season. I aint 'throwing in the towel' as much as i'm starting to realize we have some glaring issues that need to be addressed. PG play, Defense, fatigue, and Offensive handicaps...*cough cough* Artest *cough.

The positives looking forward is that Bynum seems to be improving and getting his legs back...which is good since Pau needs the rest BADLY...It is amazing that just 3 weeks ago he was in MVP discussions.

I have been thinking about the motivation factor too, we had an easy ass schedule in the beginning that may have fucked with our teams mentality..i dont know..all i know if they dont get some heart and motivation soon than this team is a complete fucking joke...you're in the NBA and have been getting emberassed for 3 straight games, two of which against contenders and two of which were blow outs on our home floor...that is unnacceptable...get ur shit togethor.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:01 am

DontxTrip wrote:ya i agree wif kyte, i think these guys just think their too good andarnt really trying, they have no passion rite now. lets just get to the playoffs, i bet thats when they finally turn it on.

We need to be jockying for position in the playoffs and we our slowly losing the ability to be a top seeded team. This team is notorious for packing it in for stretches..they have done it for years now...April of last year is good example..

But, so far this year, we cant be dicking around like that because of seeding.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:51 am

W.Devil wrote:
DontxTrip wrote:ya i agree wif kyte, i think these guys just think their too good andarnt really trying, they have no passion rite now. lets just get to the playoffs, i bet thats when they finally turn it on.

We need to be jockying for position in the playoffs and we our slowly losing the ability to be a top seeded team. This team is notorious for packing it in for stretches..they have done it for years now...April of last year is good example..

But, so far this year, we cant be dicking around like that because of seeding.
ya and the west is tough too

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:51 pm

A lil over a ⅓ of the season has been played still plenty of time to get on track for any team....if San Antonio can keep its pace and the Mavs are up there the Lakers will have some stiff competition in the western conference, dont sleep on Utah either they might make a lil push towards the end, New Orleans still has time....and if they did manage to make the playoffs and or title game who would be their opponent...Boston,Miami,Orlando....maybe Chicago or Atlanta???? The Lakers are a veteran team and I think they make it to the finals.....cause BOSTON wants some get back!!!! Laughing Basketball

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:42 pm

wesiderider wrote:A lil over a ⅓ of the season has been played still plenty of time to get on track for any team....if San Antonio can keep its pace and the Mavs are up there the Lakers will have some stiff competition in the western conference, dont sleep on Utah either they might make a lil push towards the end, New Orleans still has time....and if they did manage to make the playoffs and or title game who would be their opponent...Boston,Miami,Orlando....maybe Chicago or Atlanta???? The Lakers are a veteran team and I think they make it to the finals.....cause BOSTON wants some get back!!!! Laughing Basketball
dont forget the thunder and the nugs...

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  .02 cents Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:40 pm

Come on Laker fans, a little faith here. Were still the champs, kobe's still the top player in the league. Dont tell me the we hate Miami/lebron cuz the lakers are so great fan squad is beginning to doubt their team. So we haven't been playing great, big deal, we've done this the last two years, remember we lost to the cavs last xmas, and look at the end results. Champions. Don't fret my friends, we haven't even hit the midway point ans were still in first place...
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next