Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rams Are Beastin This Year 0.o

2 posters

Go down

Rams Are Beastin This Year 0.o Empty Rams Are Beastin This Year 0.o

Post  Forum Gawd Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:20 am

Oh What A Good Start For The RAMS?? Already 3-1 Last YEar They Finished 2-14 LOl They Above .500 For The FIrst Time For Years.. And Speakin On NFC West Atleast The Bitch Ass Cardinals Aint 5-0 they 4-1 Now.!! Steven Jackson Gunna Get Released This Year though Sadly... :\

Last edited by StereoTypical Sureno X3 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Rams Are Beastin This Year 0.o Empty Re: Rams Are Beastin This Year 0.o

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:28 am

StereoTypical Sureno X3 wrote:Oh What A Good Start For The RAMS?? Already 3-1 Last YEar They Finished 2-14 LOl They Above .500 For The FIrst Time For Years.. And Speakin On AFC West Atleast The Bitch Ass Cardinals Aint 5-0 they 4-1 Now.!! Steven Jackson Gunna Get Released This Year though Sadly... :\
nfc

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:34 am

Thugtastic wrote:
StereoTypical Sureno X3 wrote:Oh What A Good Start For The RAMS?? Already 3-1 Last YEar They Finished 2-14 LOl They Above .500 For The FIrst Time For Years.. And Speakin On AFC West Atleast The Bitch Ass Cardinals Aint 5-0 they 4-1 Now.!! Steven Jackson Gunna Get Released This Year though Sadly... :\
nfc

Oh Yeah I Always Confuse Them For Some Reason... Just Two Years Ago Every Single Team In The NFC West Nd The AFC West Were Horrible So I Never PAyed Mind To These Divisions Lol...

Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down