Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

19 YEAR OLD PIMPS 17 YEAR OLD BABYS MAMA

+5
Coka
TumbleWeed
dstrm300
tysuave77
Drop Out
9 posters

Go down

19 YEAR OLD PIMPS 17 YEAR OLD BABYS MAMA Empty 19 YEAR OLD PIMPS 17 YEAR OLD BABYS MAMA

Post  Drop Out Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:44 pm

RANCHO CUCAMONGA
Convicted pimp sentenced to jail time
A 19-year-old pimp on Monday was sentenced to 90 days in county jail and three years of felony probation.

Michael Dunbar of San Diego pleaded no contest to child endangerment inside a West Valley Superior Courtroom. He was also ordered to have no negative contact with the girl he was pimping, whom attorneys identified as his girlfriend.

Dunbar was arrested in October when his then- 17-year-old girlfriend was caught in an Ontario Police Department prostitution sting, said the prosecutor, Karen Schmauss.

Police arrested the girl, who has an 18-month-old child with Dunbar, in a hotel room, Schmauss said.

They found Dunbar waiting in the hotel's parking lot. He had the girl's cell phone and $500 in cash stuffed in his sock.

Dunbar will start serving his jail time in February.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

19 YEAR OLD PIMPS 17 YEAR OLD BABYS MAMA Empty Re: 19 YEAR OLD PIMPS 17 YEAR OLD BABYS MAMA

Post  tysuave77 Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:25 am

i know alot of pimps from dago!

tysuave77
Soldier

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

19 YEAR OLD PIMPS 17 YEAR OLD BABYS MAMA Empty Re: 19 YEAR OLD PIMPS 17 YEAR OLD BABYS MAMA

Post  dstrm300 Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:49 pm

yea Diego niggaz be on that pimp tip a lot, and they really goin hard on that shit now & days but they aint neva gone be able to stop that problem. What u think old girl doin while ole dude n jail? The same thing she was doin when he got locced up, slangin pussy. They need to be focusin on mo important things now & days like jobs for the communities so blacc and latino girls aint gotta be forced into it.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:26 am

IF HES REALLY PIMPIN HE SURE FOUND A PIMPIN SPOT IN THE IxE...HOLT STREET.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:05 am

Young girls like this on the strip are nothing new. They just had a raid/prostitution sting on Baseline in SB the other day. Two of the them where 15 and 16 year old girls.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:13 am

YEAH ITS NOTHING NEW BUT 19 WITH HIS BABY IN THE MOMO AND HIS LADY WORKING HOLT IS A BIGGER STORY THAN SOME HOMELESS HOOKERS ON HOLT DAILY...THAT AND IT WAS A SLOW NEWS DAY.

ANYONE HEAR ABOUT EL MONTE MAYOR GETTIN CAUGHT UP ON HOLT IN SOME STING?

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:21 am

LOL at the mayor getting caught up in that shit.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Coka Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:53 am

haha the fuckin mayor... sad. sex up the secretary or some shit.

Coka
Soldier

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  MAFIA GANG IE bangin Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:36 pm

MAN THE HOE STROLL ON HOLT IS LIKE A UNDERWORLD... SEEN ALOT OF KRAZY SHIT HAPPEN ON HOLT BLVD FROM ONTARIO TO POMONA...

MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Soldier

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post  tysuave77 Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:57 pm

holt aint like it use to be but it's still a little money out there that's one of the few tracks the police still let the girls be out there..

tysuave77
Soldier

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:44 pm

HOLT IS ALOT MORE CHILL THEN IT WAS, TOO MUCH HEAT TO GET ANYTHING GOING OUT IN THE OPEN BUT ALL THE MOMOS RUNNIN DOWN THE BLVD HAVE ALOT OF SHADY BUSINESS GOING ON.
IT CONNECTS CITYS LIKE ONTA,MONTCLAIR, AND POMONA YOU GET ALOT OF JOY RIDERS LOOKING FOR ENEMIES FROM OTHER CITYS SINCE MOST THE HOODS STAY RIGHT OFF HOLT.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:12 am

B.G. StuttaBox wrote:haha the fuckin mayor... sad. sex up the secretary or some shit.

"So uhh....how bad do you really want to keep this job?" LOL What a Face
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:22 am

The other day I was posted in front of that Shoe City waiting on the homie, on Indian Blvd and Holt I think...in the fifteen minutes I was there, I must of seen at least 5 or 6 obvious hoes walking up and down in the same spot. I would of thought shit would have slowed down after all these stings going on and even articles claiming that shit has calmed down over there...didn't look like it to me though.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:21 pm

Paid_in_full wrote:The other day I was posted in front of that Shoe City waiting on the homie, on Indian Blvd and Holt I think...in the fifteen minutes I was there, I must of seen at least 5 or 6 obvious hoes walking up and down in the same spot. I would of thought shit would have slowed down after all these stings going on and even articles claiming that shit has calmed down over there...didn't look like it to me though.

THAT IS CALM FOR HOLT.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:05 pm

Paid_in_full wrote:The other day I was posted in front of that Shoe City waiting on the homie, on Indian Blvd and Holt I think...in the fifteen minutes I was there, I must of seen at least 5 or 6 obvious hoes walking up and down in the same spot. I would of thought shit would have slowed down after all these stings going on and even articles claiming that shit has calmed down over there...didn't look like it to me though.

I bet this was in bright daylight too huh?
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:11 am

You only get like 2 to 3 right there these days during the week. Still crack on the weekends and at night in that area though. Couple cool lookin ones too, i aint even mad at'um.

About this article, dude pimpin his baby mama, wow.... times is hard. P.A.E.Z.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down