Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cop pulls over man over a seatbelt and shoots him for getting his license!

3 posters

Go down

Cop pulls over man over a seatbelt and shoots him for getting his license! Empty Cop pulls over man over a seatbelt and shoots him for getting his license!

Post  Forum Gawd Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:39 am

icon_facepalm Dude what the fuck?
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Cop pulls over man over a seatbelt and shoots him for getting his license! Empty Re: Cop pulls over man over a seatbelt and shoots him for getting his license!

Post  American Zombie Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:47 am

Damn that's fucked up.

That's something I think about a lot... These cops are so damn scary and on edge all the time, you go to watch every little movement and spell everything out for them " okay sir I'm going to reach into my car and grab my wallet" or else POP POP POP! !
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Cop pulls over man over a seatbelt and shoots him for getting his license! Empty Re: Cop pulls over man over a seatbelt and shoots him for getting his license!

Post  Forum Gawd Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:52 am

CauseItsReal wrote:Damn that's fucked up.

That's something I think about a lot... These cops are so damn scary and on edge all the time, you go to watch every little movement and spell everything out for them " okay sir I'm going to reach into my car and grab my wallet" or else POP POP POP! !
I never really got into all those videos over police brutality like that until now. Shit got way out of hand in this situation. I was watching a grip of these videos, and wondered how many more examples of brutality, and excessive force there would be if every situation was recorded? Fuck it though. That's life for you. Typing away behind a computer won't help...
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:55 am

Actually, the exposure they're getting thru recordings now days is going to help a lot...at least in minimizing this stuff in the future..so long as enough people keep showing their disapproval .
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:58 am

http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/cop-shoots-kills-teen-girl-trying-leave-party-video/#axzz3EM4WrUg0

Getting more into this subject I came across this video. It doesn't show the officer killing the girl, but still I can't see any plausible reason for the officer to murder that little girl.  icon_facepalm
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliKid Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:00 am

Cops are very overprotected because they don't know that person and the way he went for his licenses look very suspicious.

However, he was wrong for shooting him when he had his hands up and there wasn't no gun visible in his hands.
CaliKid
CaliKid
Soldier

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2012-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:03 am

http://www.policestateusa.com/2014/jonathan-ayers/

Another one I found. We can go for days posting these videos it makes me sick...
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliKid Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:14 am

HxTwo wrote:http://www.policestateusa.com/2014/jonathan-ayers/

Another one I found. We can go for days posting these videos it makes me sick...
His child won't be able to know their father for these sick cops. 
Makes me upset as well how trigger happy they can be with their weapons.
CaliKid
CaliKid
Soldier

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2012-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down