Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fontana: Ebola patient in Kaiser Hospital (Now we really finna die)

2 posters

Go down

Fontana: Ebola patient in Kaiser Hospital (Now we really finna die) Empty Fontana: Ebola patient in Kaiser Hospital (Now we really finna die)

Post  Forum Gawd Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:34 am

trollface
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Fontana: Ebola patient in Kaiser Hospital (Now we really finna die) Empty Re: Fontana: Ebola patient in Kaiser Hospital (Now we really finna die)

Post  Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:13 am

Kaiser kills everyone anyway.

Back to top Go down

Fontana: Ebola patient in Kaiser Hospital (Now we really finna die) Empty Re: Fontana: Ebola patient in Kaiser Hospital (Now we really finna die)

Post  Forum Gawd Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:40 am

jennierock wrote:Kaiser kills everyone anyway.
What's killing me is you dodging my dashing good looks.  Fontana: Ebola patient in Kaiser Hospital (Now we really finna die) 3332704151
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:58 am

Ha! Clever...

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:58 am

I was just as kiaser yesterday due to a injured shoulder. Man that place was packed with sickly people at 8 am..
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:02 am

Gross! Just people, blah. When I was at the hospital a couple of weeks ago, someone had taken a shit in the bathroom trash can. I felt bad for the person that had to clean it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:58 am

CauseItsReal wrote:I was just as kiaser yesterday due to a injured shoulder. Man that place was packed with sickly people at 8 am..
All the hospitals out here suck. The only good one near by is probably Loma Linda.
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Fontana: Ebola patient in Kaiser Hospital (Now we really finna die) Empty Doctor Infected...for real

Post  Guest Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:57 am

A doctor in New York City has tested positive for the Ebola virus.
According to The New York Times, Dr. Craig Spencer had been treating Ebola patients in Guinea. Spencer works with Doctors Without Borders and returned from Guinea on Oct. 14. He reportedly began to feel "sluggish" on Tuesday of this week and on Thursday developed a fever. He contacted Doctors Without Borders and the organization contacted authorities:
Emergency medical workers, wearing full personal protective gear, rushed to Dr. Spencer's apartment, on West 147th Street. He was transported to Bellevue and arrived shortly after 1 p.m. He was placed in a special isolation unit and is being seen by the pre-designated medical critical care team. They are in personal protective equipment with undergarment air ventilation systems.
Bellevue doctors have prepared for an Ebola patient with numerous drills and tests using "test patients" as well as actual treatment of suspected cases that turned out to be false alarms.
A health care worker at the hospital said that Dr. Spencer seemed very sick and it was unclear to the medical staff why he had not gone to the hospital earlier, since his fever was high, at 103.
Authorities are working to retrace Spencer's steps, according to a statement from the city's department of health. He reportedly took the subway on Wednesday night to go bowling in Brooklyn and later possibly took a taxi home.
According to the New York City Department of Health "the chances of the average New Yorker contracting Ebola are extremely slim. Ebola is spread by directly touching the bodily fluids of an infected person. You cannot be infected simply by being near someone who has Ebola."
Spencer is currently under quarantine at Bellevue.

http://jezebel.com/doctor-becomes-first-person-to-test-positive-for-ebola-1650111086

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down