Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gang wars 2016

+3
TumbleWeed
yak.yak
American Zombie
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Gang wars 2016 - Page 2 Empty Re: Gang wars 2016

Post  American Zombie Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:47 pm

I wasn't thinking of it like that at all.

There's a lot of differences between LA and IE. But, there's also difference between cities too.

Fontana is way different than SB in many ways which is also way different than riverside in many ways.
SGV is WAY different than Fontana and LA.

Fontana is more like the city of LA In some ways than SGV.

Different parts of LA have big differences.

All I was arguing is that the differences you pointed out weren't really where the differences are, just my opinion..
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:02 pm

My fault bro I didn't know u was the sensitive type I'll keep my opinion to myself next time lmfao
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  yak.yak Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:43 pm

300 i didnt kno u were a female, but ur last response sounds like something a female would say. U dont dont have to apologize girl just dont say stupid shit. Hehe

yak.yak
Soldier

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:52 am

Yea yo comments show your age lil homie I won't say nothing to you anymore cuz a nerve was obviously strucc. I will say this though there's no hoe in my blood like yours. I was simply saying the topic was on gang wars but u wanted to make it about IE and LA when in all honestly you got real and fake the latter which u identify with the most, from both areas. To claim one to be superior to the other is uneducated and very misrepresentative. I know various people from LA that put shit down but I know a lot of marks too, snitches and bitches like u. I'm a real nigga bro I don't subject myself to fake shit and I can tell what type of person u are through this computer. U tlk a lot but the banging style I grew up with in Rialto and SB would call for u to get yo ass smoked and that's straight up. Face to face u wouldn't be that hard I know that for a fact. Face to face u would fold up like the computer geek yo ass really is with yo simple ass. Now get bac to your conversation with someone who gives a fucc cuz I dnt my nigga.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:42 am

American Zombie wrote:ALC vs ESF CWP
ALC vs SF
LK vs ESF CWP
LK Vs SF
HTF vs HHS
SF vs HHS

Most active gang fueds 2016 (Fontana)
What's ALC and how big in numbers are these crowds, if you don't mind my asking.
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1811
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:04 pm

Numbers are hard for me to estimate,

But ALC another Latino Crew as far as I know was always more of a party crew, and I don't know what they consider themselves now. They may as well be a full blown gang being that they're been linked to murders and everything that comes with it.

CWP for whatever reason went from being a relatively small gang that kept to itself to being one of the most active and spread around east and old north Fontana area.

HTF is still around, most likely small but active enough to have really pissed off HHS.

SF is deep and active.

LK seems to be trying to make a comeback also.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  yak.yak Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:06 pm

Dst y r u saying im acting hard when ur the one that started shit. I wasnt saying shit negative about ur bitch ass ie but if u want we could go there. Dont sit there and say i would get smoked bitc rialto has 5 murders a year dont say shit. The dino is cray but no other city ie pops off. Dont say u would do shit u wouldnt do hoebwoi. Lay bak and let ur fat bitch eat ur ass.

yak.yak
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:46 pm

Them dudes from Hard times that got caught up a few years bacc running shit from the OC to Fontana ever get out? I remember that shit was pretty big.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:47 pm

I do think some of them have come out.

Yeah, they never fully recovered from that 2005 bust, atleast I don't think.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Fri May 06, 2016 12:29 pm

American Zombie wrote:Numbers are hard for me to estimate,

But ALC another Latino Crew as far as I know was always more of a party crew, and I don't know what they consider themselves now. They may as well be a full blown gang being that they're been linked to murders and everything that comes with it.
Why the fuck do they call themselves Latino., wtf is a Latino? They full of cubans mixed in with italians or something like that?
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Fri May 06, 2016 2:46 pm

Lol I don't know.

I guess the same could apply to Latin Kings gang?

Sometimes these cliques like ALC have multiple names for the letters. That's the one I heard.

Now it all makes since.

CWP vs ALC

CHicanos vs Latins

Lol
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Sun May 08, 2016 12:48 am

Does anybody even call themselves chicano anymore? Besides gangster krews?
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sun May 08, 2016 3:53 pm

No don't think so.

The newspapers and media still use "Latino" for some reason and Hispanic.

I don't know anyone that calls themselves these names either.

Just "Mexican" is what I hear.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  yak.yak Mon May 09, 2016 4:30 am

What's the preferred word for ur ethnicity.

yak.yak
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Fonta_Life Sat May 14, 2016 4:09 pm

American Zombie wrote:No don't think so.

Where all just a bunch of Native Indians that been conqured by Europeans..Aztec Myans, Apache ect. we all Indegious people at the end o the day regardless what they try to lable us

Fonta_Life
Wannabe

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post  yak.yak Sat May 14, 2016 9:12 pm

What about mexicans with blond or red hair and colord eyes

yak.yak
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Sun May 15, 2016 4:52 am

Fonta_Life wrote:

Where all just a bunch of Native Indians that been conqured by Europeans..Aztec Myans, Apache ect. we all Indegious people at the end o the day regardless what they try to lable us

Preach bruh but remember these mf's been doing this shit for years to every race that isn't pale and siccly. Lately I've been on my fucc stereotypes and labels shit. If u gone put a label on me make it "real nigga" cuz no matter the race that's all that really matters. Just stay 100 fucc they opinions cuz in the end they don't shape shit we do.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:58 pm

CWP vs HHS
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  chang Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:31 pm

dstrm300 wrote:
Fonta_Life wrote:

Preach bruh but remember these mf's been doing this shit for years to every race that isn't pale and siccly. Lately I've been on my fucc stereotypes and labels shit. If u gone put a label on me make it "real nigga" cuz no matter the race that's all that really matters. Just stay 100 fucc they opinions cuz in the end they don't shape shit we do.
No disrespect but who do you think the original 'oppressed' were? There's always been an oppressed element and an oppressor, back in Europe in the olden days, it wasn't the farm hands and coal miners that decided to go abroad thieve people land and place them in bondage...the first place the anti slavery movement got traction was among the English working classes, this is at the time when their kids were going to work at 8 years old and doing 12 hour days for a pittance... oppressors and the devil mentality ain't restricted to one race...

chang
Soldier

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:46 pm

None taken bro just speaking from what I've seen personally. Not saying it was right then either but I've never even met anybody from England let alone know much about their history. The races I've seen with my own eyes being oppressed have all been in America, should be considered American but can't even seem to get a hold on that in 2016. A time when we are supposedly at our highest level of tolerance. Usually those people are namely Blacc or Mexican. Have u ever heard of the 3/5ths compromise? It states that slaves are not to be considered as full men. It was nullified in 1865 but Indians whom are the rightful owners of this land still fall under that bs. So to your point I may have been a bit biased in my opinion but to mine in these days we live in I simply just don't know of a Caucasian race that is being oppressed unless they are being oppressed by other Caucasians.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:49 pm

I am the law and order candidate., I will make every neighborhood in amerikkka safe for every citizen
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  chang Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:09 pm

dstrm300 wrote:None taken bro just speaking from what I've seen personally. Not saying it was right then either but I've never even met anybody from England let alone know much about their history. The races I've seen with my own eyes being oppressed have all been in America, should be considered American but can't even seem to get a hold on that in 2016. A time when we are supposedly at our highest level of tolerance. Usually those people are namely Blacc or Mexican. Have u ever heard of the 3/5ths compromise? It states that slaves are not to be considered as full men. It was nullified in 1865 but Indians whom are the rightful owners of this land still fall under that bs. So to your point I may have been a bit biased in my opinion but to mine in these days we live in I simply just don't know of a Caucasian race that is being oppressed unless they are being oppressed by other Caucasians.

America is a weird example, it was sold to the rest of the world as the land of freedom and equality where you could advance on merit rather than by an accident of birth (excluding the native, Afro American and dark skin Latino of course) but at the same time it was preaching these ideals it was practising slavery and genocide...as for whites oppressing other whites that's as old as the hills, Nazis vs Jews and Slavs, Protestant vs Catholic, upper vs lower class...I think in the US lower class whites have been historically racist just so they could feel that someone was below them on the totem pole, and a lot of effort is put into keeping them feeling that way, I swear it's part of Trump's appeal... the last thing the oppressors want is unity among the oppressed, how do you think 30 thousand British civil servants ran India with 300 million locals for hundreds of years...

chang
Soldier

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:49 pm

You really know yo shit, I can't take anything from your points at all they all are really valid bro. This world is just a messed up place but the its always good to know everyone isn't as ignorant as others would want to believe. That's why I still get on here tho I've always had a interest in a lot of folks opinions on here. Always good to have several opinions.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:37 pm

Ahh chale, this world is for sure one real twisted one, but there's  still some distinctions to be made, and I'm  not no pinche latino, I'm  a mexican, pure and simple, and how is that? because i eat mexican refried beans, not cuban style beans, not colombian style rice, and i don't speak dominican style spanish, nor salvadoran type slang., i am a product of a mexican cultural upbringing in it's  fullness, and no american political machinations can label me a so called latino or hispanic, whatever that is ! !
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:28 pm

Old filthy Latin ^ 

lol! JK wolf
TumbleWeed