Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Compton Gang-Cop Shooting caught on tape - Deandre Brunston

+6
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Drop Out
TumbleWeed
JinkyRctongs
P_LOKO
SURCALMEX
10 posters

Go down

Compton Gang-Cop Shooting caught on tape - Deandre Brunston Empty Compton Gang-Cop Shooting caught on tape - Deandre Brunston

Post  SURCALMEX Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Compton Gang-Cop Shooting caught on tape - Deandre Brunston Empty Re: Compton Gang-Cop Shooting caught on tape - Deandre Brunston

Post  P_LOKO Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:53 pm

Killed him over a flip flop...that's some grimy ass shit.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Compton Gang-Cop Shooting caught on tape - Deandre Brunston Empty Re: Compton Gang-Cop Shooting caught on tape - Deandre Brunston

Post  SURCALMEX Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:54 pm

Paid_In_Full wrote:Killed him over a flip flop...that's some grimy ass shit.

Yeah this is another example of police brutality thats fucked up what happened to this guy
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  JinkyRctongs Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:56 pm

The police were brutally more sad they lossed a dog
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:58 pm

Looked like they was trying to shoot him either way. Shots were already being fired at him as he dropped the flip flop. He didn't even raise it to indicate that he was really going to shoot the dog.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:03 pm

This video is old.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:12 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:This video is old.

Yeah I know but pass right through it and decided to post it
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:38 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:This video is old.

YOUR THE ONE CALLN SOMETHING OLD NOW?

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  MAFIA GANG IE bangin Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:01 am

THIS VIDEO HAD ME HOT WHEN I FIRST SEEN IT!! THEY STARTED SHOOTIN B4 THE DOG COULD GET TO HIM!! THEN THEY WAITED FOR HIM TO DIE BY LETTIN HIM SIT THERE FOR A FEW MORE MINUTES!!! FUCK THE POLICE

MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Soldier

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post  BeanIExRIV Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:10 am

Poor innocent dog...
BeanIExRIV
BeanIExRIV
Soldier

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post  rune sindel Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:51 pm

we dont realy know the situation and how he got him self in that position anyway. and did yall realy watch the video? lets break it down here.

1.he was threatening the cops acting like he had a gun and on top of that threatening to shoot them

2.he claimed his lil gang hes from park village compton crip another excuse to find him dnagerous

so it goes like this some cops had other shi ton they mind 1 was thinkin of lettign the dog get em. while another or others probaly thought "well the nigger did say he had a gun so lets try to shoot him befor he harms the dog"

or they let the dog go at him and shot at him to relay relay make sure they get his ass lol.

so how could this situation be handled? easy. see if i was a cop i would of calmed everybodys ass down and keep things kool i would of kept my word and i would of promised him to take him to the hopsital to see his baby get born or whatever then he could go to jail in peace.

or if the cops was that scary all they needed was 1 shot to wound the nigga he would of gave up he would of dropped the sandle and that would of been that.
rune sindel
rune sindel
Made Member

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:09 am

I think it was very obvious that it couldve been handled much different and couldve ended peacefully if the cops were more professional and calmed the situation down.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes88 Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:17 am

The cops should have found a safer way to defuse the situation. They should have used the dog first and then seen wat was guna happen if it didnt go well then shoot but only if the cops life is in danger. How u guna let the dog go and shoot at the same F***in time! thats horrible. I understand the cops have to do their job but i highly doubt if this was a white man would it been handled the same way.
Wes88
Wes88
Soldier

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:19 am

Wes88 wrote:The cops should have found a safer way to defuse the situation. They should have used the dog first and then seen wat was guna happen if it didnt go well then shoot but only if the cops life is in danger. How u guna let the dog go and shoot at the same F***in time! thats horrible. I understand the cops have to do their job but i highly doubt if this was a white man would it been handled the same way.

real talk, I thought that would happen too
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes88 Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:19 am

The cops should have found a safer way to defuse the situation. They should have used the dog first and then seen wat was guna happen if it didnt go well then shoot but only if the cops life is in danger. How u guna let the dog go and shoot at the same F***in time! thats horrible. I understand the cops have to do their job but i highly doubt if this was a white man would it been handled the same way.
Wes88
Wes88
Soldier

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:18 am

Wes88 wrote:The cops should have found a safer way to defuse the situation. They should have used the dog first and then seen wat was guna happen if it didnt go well then shoot but only if the cops life is in danger. How u guna let the dog go and shoot at the same F***in time! thats horrible.

LOL! That's the same thing I first thought when I seen the video...scandalous man.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  rune sindel Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:15 pm

lol they let the dog go and shot at him kuz they didnt woan take anychances they was being super extra cautious wit it lol
rune sindel
rune sindel
Made Member

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down