Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mother, son in double Ontario slaying identified

2 posters

Go down

Mother, son in double Ontario slaying identified Empty Mother, son in double Ontario slaying identified

Post  SURCALMEX Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:23 pm

Mother, son in double Ontario slaying identified
By Stacia Glenn
Created: 08/24/2009 07:29:52 AM PDT

A son and his mother who were fatally shot in their Ontario home over the weekend have been identified as Anthony and Danielle Raygosa, coroner's officials said.

Police say 25-year-old Joey Demello shot them Saturday morning before kidnapping his ex-girlfriend, Ashlee Saldana.

Saldana was dating Raygosa, 21, and had slept over at his mother's East Chaparral Street home. Authorities believe Demello shot Raygosa during a confrontation about his relationship with the woman and shot. His mother, who was 48, was killed after she came out of her bedroom to investigate the noise.

Demello was later found in Park Moabi, near Needles. Police say he died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

This happened Saturday morning in Archibald Ranch
Ive know that girl since elementary school I would never imagine her getting involved in something like this crazy shit
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Mother, son in double Ontario slaying identified Empty Re: Mother, son in double Ontario slaying identified

Post  LOCO ANGELES Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:22 am

TO ME VATO WAS A REAL LAME FOR KILLN THAT LIL KID....

LOCO ANGELES
Soldier

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Back to top Go down