Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lil Punch guilty

+4
rocstar
B.G.Nutt YrDp
TumbleWeed
Ty
8 posters

Go down

Lil Punch guilty Empty Lil Punch guilty

Post  Ty Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:52 pm

Justice was served, yes it was,' dead boy's kin says

11:56 PM PDT on Monday, April 14, 2008

By JOHN F. BERRY
The Press-Enterprise

SAN BERNARDINO - A gang member was convicted Monday on a dozen counts of murder and attempted murder for a drive-by shooting in San Bernardino that killed a 14-year-old boy and wounded three other people.
Keith Slaughter Jr., 20, of San Bernardino, was expressionless as the verdicts were read in San Bernardino County Superior Court. The jury of seven women and five men deliberated two days before convicting him on 18 of 20 counts, most involving the drive-by shooting on May 22, 2006.
Slaughter was also convicted of 35 special allegations of committing the crimes to benefit, and in association with, a criminal street gang, as well as deadly use of a firearm. He was found not guilty on one count of assault with a semiautomatic firearm.
Story continues below

Jurors convicted Slaughter of first-degree murder for killing Jarred Mitchell, but deadlocked on an attempted murder charge involving the boy on May 18, 2006.
Outside the courtroom, relatives of the victim said they were happy with the verdicts and relieved the case was over.
The boy's cousin, Laura Ross, 51, of Redlands, cried and shook as she remembered the day after the drive-by, when she visited a home in the 1700 block of West Home Street in San Bernardino and saw blood and bullet holes.
"Justice was served, yes it was," Ross said, crying. "Fourteen is too young for anybody to get gunned down."
A relative of Slaughter's ran from the courtroom after the first guilty verdicts were announced. A supporter declined to comment outside the small downtown San Bernardino courtroom where the verdicts were read.
Defense attorney James Gass said Slaughter's family was deeply disappointed.
More than 60 people, including a dozen law enforcement officers, packed the courtroom to hear verdicts that took more than 20 minutes to read.
Later Monday, Deputy District Attorney Lisa Rogan said she interviewed jurors and complimented them for sifting through each count before reaching verdicts.
"The big thing is they weren't biting on the 'let's blame it on the police' deal," Rogan said. "The evidence was clear, but they went through it closely."
Rogan said jurors saw through the alibi offered by Slaughter, who testified in his defense, as well as those of several other witnesses. All claimed he was at Loma Linda University Medical Center when the shooting occurred.
Rogan is prosecuting Slaughter's parents, Julie and Keith Slaughter, on charges of witness intimidation and drug possession in connection with their son's prosecution. They will return to court April 25.
Keith Slaughter Jr. returns to court for sentencing on May 12. He faces multiple life terms.
Staff writer Paul LaRocco contributed to this report.

No pistols behind them bars, I hope you better at chunkin em than your dad and uncle. If not better learn quick.

Ty
Soldier

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Lil Punch guilty Empty Re: Lil Punch guilty

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:03 pm

Seen it coming off the bat, wasn't no escaping this at all.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Lil Punch guilty Empty CGz

Post  B.G.Nutt YrDp Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:19 pm

in iam under cover bkut you putn my NICGA LIL PUNCH CIZNESS OUT THERE CUZ YOU A BKITCH YOU CAN CALL IT NET BKANGN WHATEVER YOU WANT JUS NO YOU PUSCY FREE LIL PUNCH SNITCH ASS REJECTz IN HEIGHTk NICGAS MAN THEY PUSCYS I TELL YOU.....

B.G.Nutt YrDp
Soldier

Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2008-03-29

http://myspace.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:28 pm

How is the man snitching? Do you even know what snitching means? This shit is in the papers, its public info about events that ALREADY TOOK PLACE.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  B.G.Nutt YrDp Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:40 pm

like i said the homies from 18th st wouldnt want cuz cizness out there on no fuccn internet shit if it in the papers leave it in the papers cuz....fucc you mean nicga stop ridin this nicga dicc cuz on GANGSTAz if a niCGa knew who you niCGas was it would bke a wrap bky now...cuz

B.G.Nutt YrDp
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:13 am

you from cgc and a gang in fontana or is that just a click

rocstar
Associate

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Back to top Go down

Lil Punch guilty Empty I'm real with this.. what about you?

Post  Ty Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:41 pm

Baby ReeCe aka Y.G.Poopa wrote:like i said the homies from 18th st wouldnt want cuz cizness out there on no fuccn internet shit if it in the papers leave it in the papers cuz....fucc you mean nicga stop ridin this nicga dicc cuz on GANGSTAz if a niCGa knew who you niCGas was it would bke a wrap bky now...cuz

Boy you a new fool and a clown to boot, I been known by the same name my whole life on the westside. I ain't undercover on here, my stripes is earned young buck, I don't need to do no nut swangin and netbangin over no computer. You the one on here askin about my family flicks and googling information and piecing together false hood tales. I'm speaking from experience and never once banged on nobody over no computer in my life unlike yourself. I know these streets and who in them better than you ever will. How an outsider gone tell me about a place I grew up in.

I saw the westside come apart at the seams and all these hoods come to be as a result. I got tear stained cheeks and blood stained shirts as result of all this madness. I'm the one with family in the Gardenz on Colorado and Magnolia that's why you can't tell me nothing about the CG'z. I got family on Medical Center, 10th, Vine, Cleveland and Union Street in the Projects. More loved ones on 28th and some more on Flores. A few more more on 6th in Rialto and a couple on Jackson to boot. Bail on down Home Street, yeah there to. All up and down Gilbert, them is my folks, Zions and Dorjils, unhuh. This is a family thang for me, loc., so all that you talking is pure unadulterated bull. I done already seen it, done it and straightened it back so I can say with all sincerity, it pains me to see the sons and daughters of my deceased loved ones losing they lives and or freedom over some bull---t but you on here banging like you Monster/Snoop from the Fontana CG'z Eastside San Bernardino Carter Gardens Dogg pound gang. For shizzle my nizzle (lol). Oh can somebody please tell me where the Carter Gardens is anyway?

Oh and as for yo so called homeboys from Maze, 18th, or where ever, miss me with all that bull. I ain't studder fool, I meant what I said and in case you missed it, let me put it down verbatum, what the lil n--ga did was straight up stupid, no points earned for being a damn fool. No points earned for his daddy for being a mark up untill he damn near 40 and starting some make believe gang that his son is now gone serve the rest of his life behind. No points earned for being a lame ass father and no points earned for bringing shame down not only on the community but the family name to boot. Now I hope you got all that because I am sure anybody that want to google it can. "As you pointed out before." So run that up the flag pole, put it out on the street do with it what you like because I'm real with this here.

Ty
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  B.G.Nutt YrDp Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:37 pm

HOW THE FUCC YOU GONE TELL ME SOMETHIN ABKOUT MY HOOD NICGA WHEN IAM FROM THE CGz CUZ THE FUCC NICGA IF YOU REALLY NO NICGAS FROM THE GARDENz THAN YOU SHOULD NO ITS A CARTER GARDENz BKUM ASS NICGA IN THAT DOG POUND IS SOME SHIT MY POPS IN UNCLE STARTED BKACC IN THE IN ME IN MY BKRO STARTED IT BKACC IN FONTANA NICGA I GOT CGz TATED ON ME NICGA JUS LIKE IF YOU LOOK CLOSE AT MY PIC ITS A P IN ON THE OTHER ARM IS A D NICGA IAM ACTIVE IN THESE STREETS TILL MY DAY COME TILL THAN FUCC YOU IN THIS PUSCY ASS WEBk SITE NICGA I DONT GIVE A FUCC ABKOUT THIS SHIT CUZ THIS SHIT IS A JOKE TO ME...LOL....CUZ NICGAS IS TALKN UPON HOODS THAT THEY ARE NOT FROM OR DONT KICC IT WIT...SWEREN THEY NO THE WHOLE Gd LOL.....YEA IN FO YA INFO CUZ CALIFORNIA GARDENz IN THE CARTERS IS THE SAME THING ITS A GARDEN THIN CUZ IN DP IS A NORTH SIDE FONTANA THING YOU DONT SHIT ABKOUT THE 6800BLK CUZ SO DONT SPEAK UPON IT LOC...ON SET....

B.G.Nutt YrDp
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:43 pm

FOR SOME VATO WHO TALKS SHIT ABOUT THIS SITE YOU SURE STAY POSTED ON HERE.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:11 pm

rocstar wrote:you from cgc and a gang in fontana or is that just a click

The boy is confused and lost to say the least.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  B.G.Nutt YrDp Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:49 pm

No you confused cyz iam cool iam From California Garden CripJK in North Side FonTana Dog Pound is my Gang....

B.G.Nutt YrDp
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:32 am

Baby ReeCe aka Y.G.Poopa wrote:FUCC YOU IN THIS PUSCY ASS WEBk SITE NICGA I DONT GIVE A FUCC ABKOUT THIS SHIT CUZ THIS SHIT IS A JOKE TO ME...LOL....

LOL at this 2005 MILLENIUM gangster right here! Only one talking all that shit out your ass bout the website and you still wanna log in and runn em loose lips of yours every damn day??! Funny ass clown. Laughing
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  B.G.Nutt YrDp Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:06 pm

these bkithcz lol.....most of these niCGas dont even bkang in they got the most info on the streets lol....whats new gang bkang oligist....lol....fuccn winnies cuz

B.G.Nutt YrDp
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:22 pm

Baby ReeCe aka Y.G.Poopa wrote:these bkithcz lol.....most of these niCGas dont even bkang in they got the most info on the streets lol....whats new gang bkang oligist....lol....fuccn winnies cuz

LOL. Actually...many of us do bang. But just not "all up on the internet" like how you gets down...
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  B.G.Nutt YrDp Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:28 pm

LOL.....it dont matter if you bkang you bkang homie....i can careless i got a problem wit niCGas sweren they no what the fucc goes on wit a hood in they dont even no half the fuccn facts cuz ya fill me...thats like if i new where you was from in iam jus sayn yea his hood such in such cuz...

B.G.Nutt YrDp
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Lil Punch guilty Empty Problems...I definately feel you on that one Lil ReCee locster..

Post  Ty Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:10 am

i got a problem wit niCGas sweren they no what the fucc goes on wit a hood in they dont even no half the fuccn facts cuz ya fill me...

yeah I feel you on that one cause it was this fool on here claimin he was from the Gardenz (allegedly) but he didn't know when that funk jumped off with the heightz. Oh wait, never mind. That was you..

Ty
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  B.G.Nutt YrDp Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:42 pm

LOL....thats shit bkeen jumpn since bkacc in the day when they set the homie fire cuz bkacc in the day like i said cant no niCGa tell me abkout my hood or the niCGas we fucc wit lol.......iam Baby ReeCe not Lil cuz in iam a Dogg dont put LOCCSTER on the ReeCe you can put it on the Y.G.Scoopa tho....in Lil ReeCe Locced upJK doin 14 years....

B.G.Nutt YrDp
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:47 pm

San Bernardino shooting probe yields new 'road map' to use in future cases

Download story podcast

11:15 PM PDT on Friday, April 18, 2008

By PAUL LAROCCO
The Press-Enterprise

SAN BERNARDINO - Thirty-six bullet casings, some from a submachine assault pistol, were scattered on the street where 14-year-old Jarred Mitchell was slain.

The May 2006 fusillade on San Bernardino's Westside startled detectives. It triggered a two-year investigation that, through its scope and sophistication, is gaining a different kind of attention.

Without neighborhood cooperation, police used wiretaps, rap music from a cell phone and the corner of a car visible in a photograph to link Keith Slaughter Jr. to a string of crimes, including Jarred's killing.

When Slaughter, 20, was convicted Monday of 18 felonies, 13 for the drive-by shooting that killed Jarred, a crowd of police and prosecutors came to watch.

Those involved in the investigation said they hope it sets a new standard.

"There's a lot we can learn from it," said San Bernardino police Detective Travis Walker. "This was the most complex investigation I've ever done, and it'll make future investigations easier because we have a road map now."
Story continues below

Domino Effect

Tips had implicated Slaughter in four San Bernardino homicides and a Redlands shooting. Evidence gathered since his February 2007 arrest led to the charging of four other members of his family's gang in connection with additional attacks and witness intimidation.

"That should be held as a higher victory than the one case alone," said Cal State San Bernardino criminal justice professor Stephen Tibbetts, who co-wrote "American Youth Gangs at the Millennium."

"It's a systematic, multipronged approach that attacks what makes the whole gang stronger," Tibbetts said.

When Walker was assigned to a Department of Justice task force in late 2006, Slaughter and Edward Griffin, 18, were believed to be some of the Westside gang's most active members. Witnesses to Jarred's killing identified them that night, but corroboration proved difficult.

Neither had been charged by Feb. 9, 2007, when Griffin was fatally shot while driving. Police said he had a loaded .380 caliber handgun under his seat.

Within days, Walker was contacted by the victim of a Jan. 24, 2007, Westside shooting. The midmorning drive-by had shattered the man's leg, and he initially had said he could not identify the shooters.

Walker testified during Slaughter's trial that the man identified Griffin as the shooter and picked Slaughter's photograph out of a lineup as resembling the driver.

The Big Break

On Feb. 20, 2007, Slaughter was arrested as he left Griffin's memorial party. A cell phone was seized and his apartment searched. The detectives found photographs of Slaughter flashing gang signs and profanity-laced rap music describing killings similar to Jarred's.

"That was by far the biggest break we could get," Walker said.

In May 2007, Slaughter was charged with 20 felonies. His family accused police of a setup.

"My son is a dancer, he's a father and he ain't no menace," Julie Slaughter said last year. "It's all a fabrication and they're going to stop at no cost."

She said her son was targeted because his uncle beat a 2004 murder charge. The case was dismissed the day trial was to start; a witness disappeared.

Walker, meanwhile, obtained a wiretap to investigate witness intimidation. He also confirmed that a portion of a silver car seen in a photo with Slaughter was the same model used in Jarred's shooting.

Slaughter said he was at Loma Linda University Medical Center that night, watching his girlfriend give birth. Walker contacted maternity ward nurses, who testified he wasn't there when Jarred was killed.

"He did a lot of out-of-the-box thinking," said Deputy District Attorney Lisa Rogan, who prosecuted the case. "He cut off everything they were going to put forward before they even thought of doing it."

Denials and Relief

The wiretap led to witness dissuasion charges against Keith Slaughter Sr. and Julie Slaughter. Police recorded jail calls between Slaughter and his girlfriend in which he cursed her and threatened to have his family beat her.

The angry voice contrasted starkly with the man in court who calmly called attorneys "ma'am" and "sir" and told jurors he flashed gang signs to "mimic his folks."

Jurors deliberated two days before finding him guilty on 18 of 20 felonies. Slaughter faces multiple life prison terms at sentencing May 12.

His family declined comment. His attorney, James Gass, said he would appeal.

The verdict was a relief to Kenya Johnson, whose brother, Adelaja "Adé" Russ, was killed in an October 2005 drive-by shooting for which Slaughter was named a person of interest but not charged.

"If he never gets convicted for Adé's (killing), I still have the peace of mind knowing part of my brother had something to do with the stuff he did get caught for," Johnson said.

Police say their work has had an effect. Thirty fewer violent crimes were reported in the Western District in the first two months of 2008, compared to the same period in 2007.

"People can draw their own conclusions," said San Bernardino police Lt. Scott Paterson. "He was involved in so many crimes ... that it's really difficult to quantify."

Learning Experience

Walker said the investigation could be a learning experience for the department, an example of ways to counter uncooperative witnesses in gang cases.

During the trial, Walker was called everything from crooked to The Wizard of Oz by the defense. He said he was more concerned about the witnesses.

Fourteen young people, including Jarred, were listening to music and dancing when gunmen in a silver Chrysler opened fire. Many of them testified, unwilling to make eye contact with Slaughter.

"This case wasn't about me," Walker said. "It was about all those children whose lives have forever been altered by Mr. Slaughter. And to be honest, that's who I work for."

Reach Paul LaRocco at 909-806-3064 or plarocco@PE.com or visit the San Bernardino Homicide Watch blog at http://www.beloblog.com/Pe_Blogs/sbhomicidewatch

HIT HARD

Since a suspected Westside gang member was killed in February 2007, San Bernardino police have arrested several alleged cohorts in other attacks

Edward Griffin: Shot to death Feb. 9, 2007. Suspected in multiple fatal shootings.

Maurice Hill: Arrested leaving Griffin's funeral Feb. 20, 2007. A gun recovered was tied to a 2006 shooting Hill is now charged with.

Keith Slaughter Jr.: Arrested Feb. 20, 2007, leaving a party for Griffin. Convicted this month of killing Jarred Mitchell, 14, in May 2006.

Keith Slaughter Sr.: Arrested May 17, 2007, charged with dissuading witnesses in his son's trial. Alleged founding member of the gang.

Todd Tibbs: Arrested Sept. 7, 2007, later charged with fatally shooting Charles Marshall in August 2007 in the Dorjils housing project.

Robert McKinney: Arrested March 5, 2008, in Louisiana. Charged with killing Jarrett Ojomoh in April 2007 near Dorjils.

Source: San Bernardino County Superior Court records
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Mon May 12, 2008 1:39 am

in iam under cover bkut you putn my NICGA LIL PUNCH CIZNESS OUT THERE CUZ YOU A BKITCH YOU CAN CALL IT NET BKANGN WHATEVER YOU WANT JUS NO YOU PUSCY FREE LIL PUNCH SNITCH ASS REJECTz IN HEIGHTk NICGAS MAN THEY PUSCYS I TELL YOU.....

Well that nigga Keith really was my boy, he used 2 kicc it wit me and my cuzzin n law Shooter from 94 Hoover. It's fucced up that he had 2 go down, but he knew the rules just like u and me homie, u live by it, u die by it, no exceptions. It's fucced up that niggaz our age cant understand that we killin ourselves and helpin decline the amount of minorities actually makin it out the hood. It don't really matter about how many people u can shoot and kill my nigga. Or even how hard u think u might be. It matters how far u can get away from that. And that's comin from a youngster around yo age.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  mcr Mon May 12, 2008 5:35 pm

i THINK UR A FAKE HOMIE, UR NO BANGER, JUST KEEP ON GRAPING UR BALLS AND LOOK AWAY, AND ACTING LIKE UR SOMEBODY

mcr
Soldier

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Mon May 12, 2008 5:42 pm

mcr wrote:i THINK UR A FAKE HOMIE, UR NO BANGER, JUST KEEP ON GRAPING UR BALLS AND LOOK AWAY, AND ACTING LIKE UR SOMEBODY

WHO YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  mcr Mon May 12, 2008 5:44 pm

TO THAT FOO, BABY REE

mcr
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Mon May 12, 2008 5:47 pm

LOL I GOT YOU ESE...YEA HOMIE LOOKS A LITTLE SUSPECT ON HERE.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  mcr Mon May 12, 2008 5:48 pm

LOL, HAHA, i KNOW

mcr
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Ty Thu May 15, 2008 6:28 pm

New attorney brings delay in sentencing
Sentencing was delayed Monday for a San Bernardino man convicted last month of 18 felonies, including murder.
Keith Slaughter Jr., 20, faces 310 years to life in prison after a jury found that he killed Jarred Mitchell, 14, in a May 2006 drive-by shooting on San Bernardino's Westside.
During a brief appearance in San Bernardino County Superior Court, Slaughter's new attorney, James Dorn, asked for more time to review the case before sentencing. Dorn declined to comment after the hearing.
Slaughter, a convicted gang member, is scheduled for sentencing for murder, attempted murder, assault with a semi-automatic firearm, criminal threats, shooting at an inhabited dwelling and vehicle theft on June 17.

What's another month when you looking at 310 Long? What you got on ole boy dropping tears during the sentencing?

Ty
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down