Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....WORLD SERIES...2010.....TEXAS VS SAN FRANCISCO....

3 posters

Go down

....WORLD SERIES...2010.....TEXAS VS  SAN FRANCISCO.... Empty ....WORLD SERIES...2010.....TEXAS VS SAN FRANCISCO....

Post  wesiderider Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:13 am

Win or lose, Bengie Molina is a shoe in to receive title ring.....
ANGELS fan on mines......GO TEXAS!!!!!....

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

....WORLD SERIES...2010.....TEXAS VS  SAN FRANCISCO.... Empty Re: ....WORLD SERIES...2010.....TEXAS VS SAN FRANCISCO....

Post  W.Devil Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:33 pm

pretty interesting world series. I'm glad it doesn't involve the phillies and or the bitch ass Yankees....

Im pulling for Texas though...they aint never been to the world series before, let alone won one...so...GOOOOOOOO TEJAS
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

....WORLD SERIES...2010.....TEXAS VS  SAN FRANCISCO.... Empty Re: ....WORLD SERIES...2010.....TEXAS VS SAN FRANCISCO....

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:52 pm

W.Devil wrote:pretty interesting world series. I'm glad it doesn't involve the phillies and or the bitch ass Yankees....

Im pulling for Texas though...they aint never been to the world series before, let alone won one...so...GOOOOOOOO TEJAS
they went t one i think, never won tho for sure

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:34 am

naw they nevah been to one...first timerz...
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:57 pm

W.Devil wrote:naw they nevah been to one...first timerz...
ya i was watchin some shit on ox when they won. they showed old headlines, i swear they showed one saying "rangers first trip to the series" guess not. unless the headline was from last week...lol

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down