Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greatest Sports Rivalries of All Time

+5
SURCALMEX
JinkyRctongs
.02 cents
wesiderider
Drunky McThuggerton
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Greatest Sports Rivalries of All Time - Page 2 Empty Re: Greatest Sports Rivalries of All Time

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:15 am

BULLET_ache wrote:
DontxTrip wrote:alot of those are pretty deep, but the dodger angel one isnt that deep of a rivalry, not like dodgers giants. and yea that raider charger one isnt that big of a rivalry, the raiders would have to win some more of the games before it became a rivalry.

lol chargers dont got that many wins themselves Very Happy
since 2000 the raiders are 9-15 against the chargers

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Greatest Sports Rivalries of All Time - Page 2 Empty Re: Greatest Sports Rivalries of All Time

Post  Forum Gawd Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:20 am

DontxTrip wrote:
BULLET_ache wrote:
DontxTrip wrote:alot of those are pretty deep, but the dodger angel one isnt that deep of a rivalry, not like dodgers giants. and yea that raider charger one isnt that big of a rivalry, the raiders would have to win some more of the games before it became a rivalry.

lol chargers dont got that many wins themselves Very Happy
since 2000 the raiders are 9-15 against the chargers

but atleast the raiders made it to the superbowl this last decade unlike the chargers lol! it says on whos the supreme of their division!
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  .02 cents Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:14 pm

Raiders have three super bowls, and history... the 70's, bo jackson, Jim Plunkett, lester hayes, marcus allen jim otto, al davis, the list goes on and on...and it dont stop! Who's ever even played for the Chargers? Dan Fouts? Chargers aint shit, theyve never done shit, and until they do...theyre just talk...so I say fuck em...
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:46 pm

.02 cents wrote:Raiders have three super bowls, and history... the 70's, bo jackson, Jim Plunkett, lester hayes, marcus allen jim otto, al davis, the list goes on and on...and it dont stop! Who's ever even played for the Chargers? Dan Fouts? Chargers aint shit, theyve never done shit, and until they do...theyre just talk...so I say fuck em...

ARE YOU SERIOUS WHO PLAYED FOR THE CHARGERS!!!!! DAN FOUTS, LADANIAN TOMLINSON, DREW BREES, DARREN SPROLES, KELLEN WINSLOW, JOHN JEFFERSON, PHILLIP RIVERS, ANTONIO GATES, AND THE LIST GOES ON!!
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  .02 cents Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:50 pm

BULLET_ache wrote:
.02 cents wrote:Raiders have three super bowls, and history... the 70's, bo jackson, Jim Plunkett, lester hayes, marcus allen jim otto, al davis, the list goes on and on...and it dont stop! Who's ever even played for the Chargers? Dan Fouts? Chargers aint shit, theyve never done shit, and until they do...theyre just talk...so I say fuck em...

ARE YOU SERIOUS WHO PLAYED FOR THE CHARGERS!!!!! DAN FOUTS, LADANIAN TOMLINSON, DREW BREES, DARREN SPROLES, KELLEN WINSLOW, JOHN JEFFERSON, PHILLIP RIVERS, ANTONIO GATES, AND THE LIST GOES ON!!

Antonio Gates... that's it. The only hall of famer who will be inducted as a charger. Brees is a saint. Phillip Rivers better win something if he wants to be considered for anything. Gates though, hes bad ass.
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:00 pm

BULLET_ache wrote:

dont mind him hes just a hater...lol i aint gonna lie the raiders used to be really good. but you live in the past and you get left behind....hope al davis' son learned form the old al davis and not the al davis of the 2000's for raider fans sake. next year is gonna be a tough year for the raiders and the chargers. alot of role players left the raiders, and the chargers lost a few good players as well. plus theres the addition of a first ballot hall of fame qb to the division. also im convinced the chargers are just running out the clock in san diego and are gonna make a move to l.a soon....

p.s.....thats an honest objective look at it, unlike "2 cents" hahahhaha ya douche hahahaha

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:10 pm

WELL I'M NOT A RAIDERS OR CHARGERS FANS AND ANTONIO GATES AIN'T THE ONLY ONE CUZ LADANIAN TOMLINSON IS A FUTURE HALL OF FAMER...PHILLIPS RIVERS MAKES BETTER STATS THEN CARSON PALMER OR JASON CAMBELL...BUT LIKE I SAID FUKK BOTH OF THEM THEY LOST IN THEIR DIVISION TO TEBOW LMAO!!!!! HE RAN THROUGH YOUR DEFENSE LIKE A WOMEN WAITING FOR HER HUSBAND IN PRISON HAHAH...BUT EITHER WAY I'M A SAINTS FAN AND THERE IS PLENTY OF HALL OF FAME IN NEW ORLEANS!!! YOU FUKKING SCHMUCK!!!
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:35 pm

.02 cents wrote:
BULLET_ache wrote:

Antonio Gates... that's it. The only hall of famer who will be inducted as a charger. Brees is a saint. Phillip Rivers better win something if he wants to be considered for anything. Gates though, hes bad ass.
te]

Lol ALL THE BEST CHARGERS WENT TO THE SAINTS LOL SEAN PATRON COULD USE A NEW DB SINCE TRACY PORTer IS GONE TOO BAD THAT THE RAIDERS LOST THEIR BEST PLAYER MICHAEL BUSH LOL
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:02 pm

BULLET_ache wrote:WELL I'M NOT A RAIDERS OR CHARGERS FANS AND ANTONIO GATES AIN'T THE ONLY ONE CUZ LADANIAN TOMLINSON IS A FUTURE HALL OF FAMER...PHILLIPS RIVERS MAKES BETTER STATS THEN CARSON PALMER OR JASON CAMBELL...BUT LIKE I SAID FUKK BOTH OF THEM THEY LOST IN THEIR DIVISION TO TEBOW LMAO!!!!! HE RAN THROUGH YOUR DEFENSE LIKE A WOMEN WAITING FOR HER HUSBAND IN PRISON HAHAH...BUT EITHER WAY I'M A SAINTS FAN AND THERE IS PLENTY OF HALL OF FAME IN NEW ORLEANS!!! YOU FUKKING SCHMUCK!!!
chargers beat tebow lilhomie...and i wouldnt be too proud to be a saints fan next season. 4-12 easy...lol

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  .02 cents Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:18 pm

Weak Shit... Honest objective, Living in the past, mofo, we got a past! What you got, shit. Raider nation is known throughout the world and look how bad weve been doing. Come on, you cant compare the Raiders to the Chargers as a franchise, not even close. Saints are a solid team, I even like em, but them too. One recent super bowl and thats it, but its still better than the chargers. I doubt LT is going to the hall of fame, very good player yes, hof worthy....questionable. One can argue about hall of famers all day, but LT wouldnt make my list, he was pretty bad ass back in the day but injuries i think is what prevents him from making it to the show. And although I like the saints, fuck everybody who hates on the raiders. Their are some teams out there that can talk shit, hate to say it but Steelers got history and 6sb wins, 49ers got 5 (but no history before montana, but they got the good old days now), Cowboys got 5, Greenbay has history and super bowls, shit even KC and Denver have history, but the chargers...really... Id compare them to the bucs but even they got a 1 super bowl, just like the saints... I actually didnt really hate on the chargers until a cousin of mine band wagoned with the chargers after he was in his mid-twenties after being a raider fan as long as oi could rememebr, and all of a sudden acted like he had been down for their cause forever, equivalent of a hood hopper to me but thats my very BIASED opinion, far from objective.... Anyway, only thing Charger fans got on the Raiders is that they beat us during an era where winning 6 games was a positive thing....not really something to brag about but if thats all you got, i guess you have to take what you can right? cheers

Oh in the name of objectivity, I forgot to mention the much hated Gaytriots who got 4 super bowls, but no history... Although they can be said to be history in the making during the bellichick/tom brady era.... Dont like em, but theyve earned their respect.

Even the Ravens, a new booty team got a ring...

yea id be mad too...lol

Last edited by .02 cents on Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  .02 cents Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:20 pm

DontxTrip wrote:
BULLET_ache wrote:WELL I'M NOT A RAIDERS OR CHARGERS FANS AND ANTONIO GATES AIN'T THE ONLY ONE CUZ LADANIAN TOMLINSON IS A FUTURE HALL OF FAMER...PHILLIPS RIVERS MAKES BETTER STATS THEN CARSON PALMER OR JASON CAMBELL...BUT LIKE I SAID FUKK BOTH OF THEM THEY LOST IN THEIR DIVISION TO TEBOW LMAO!!!!! HE RAN THROUGH YOUR DEFENSE LIKE A WOMEN WAITING FOR HER HUSBAND IN PRISON HAHAH...BUT EITHER WAY I'M A SAINTS FAN AND THERE IS PLENTY OF HALL OF FAME IN NEW ORLEANS!!! YOU FUKKING SCHMUCK!!!
chargers beat tebow lilhomie...and i wouldnt be too proud to be a saints fan next season. 4-12 easy...lol

hahaha, 4-12, i think theyll do a little better than that, but theyll be lucky to make the playoffs, theyll be in the hunt with the panthers but newtons taking his team to the playoffs this year....

on a side note: Are you Ready for some FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:24 pm

DontxTrip wrote:

only once and tebow beat chargers without making a completion till the third quarter saw the whole game lol!! Laughing .. 4-12 Shocked LMAO DREW BREES HAS NEVER HAD A HORRIBLE SEASON BESIDES ONE YEAR WHICH WAS 8 WINS WITH THE SAINTRS LIKE 5 YEARS ago!! SAINTS GOT THE BEST OFFENSE IN THE LEAGUE NO ARGUEMENT COULD WIN IN THAT!!! And why is that?? cuz sean payton is gone he missed 6 games last season and they WON 5 of them still Shocked saints still got drew brees(arguably the best quartberback and if not a top three) jimmy graham( statisticly the 2nd best tight end in the league) marques colston one of the best wide recievers and now curtis lofton chris chamberlain david hawthorne and eventually jonathon vilma will return defensive end will smith will sack phillip rivers alex smith and carson palmer then rub his balls in their white cracker faces!!! Twisted Evil dont let me keep going darren sproles most all purpose yards in the league so fukk you lol!!! DIE HARD SAINTS FAN LOOK DO THE MATH 13-3 LAST SEASON THE ONE BEFORE WAS 11-5 THEN BEFORE THAT WAS 13-3 AND A SUBER BOWL RING WHAT DO CHARGERS AND RAIDERS GOT ON THAT BESIDES THEIR ARTIFACT THEY CALL A SUPER BOWL RING FROM THE 80S Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:30 pm

.02 cents wrote:
DontxTrip wrote:

hahaha, 4-12, i think theyll do a little better than that, but theyll be lucky to make the playoffs, theyll be in the hunt with the panthers but newtons taking his team to the playoffs this year....

on a side note: Are you Ready for some FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL SAINTS ARE STILL THE SAME TEAM YOUR ACTING LIKE AS IF THEY ARE NEW BOOTIES OR SOMETHING LOL JOE VITT IS GOING TO RUN THE SAINTS THIS SEASON AND THEY ALL ARE USED TO HOW SEAN PAYTON LIKES THINGS RAN YOU THINK DREW BREES IS AN IDIOT OR SOMETHING THAT CANT DECIDE PLAYS ON HIS OWN IM PRETTY SYRE JOE VITT IS STILL GOIN TO BE MEETING UP WITH PAYTON ON THE SIDE ANYONE WHO IS A REAL FOOTBAL FAN KNOWS THAT!! IM GLAD THAT SAINTS ARE PLAYING THE RAIDERS THIS YEAR CUZ HONESTLY IM A TRAITOR HATER!!! YOU TALK ABOUT BAND WAGONS BUT THEY ARE THE DEFINITION OF A BAND WAGON TEAM LMAO!!! PROUD TO BE A SAINTS FAN HOMIE!!! I GOT IT TATTED !!!
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  .02 cents Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:31 pm

We got 3 lil homie, yeah theyre old, but they shine like a mofo...Get your rings up youngster and youll have a louder voice, but i can still hear you guys a whole hell of a lot clearer then the chargers...They cant even get in the front door of the super bowl ring club,

how you gon be mad, and you cant even get in the club... Very Happy
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  .02 cents Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:36 pm

I got my ink player, and we do have a lot of band wagon fans, probably more band wagons around the world then you guys got true die hards, but our real fans, our real fan base mountains over our band wagoners....dont forget we havent been winning so their isnt a band wagon to jump on, and we still deep as fuck... dont get us winning, cuz youre right everyone wants to be a raider, or they hate us cuz they aint us.... The aints should still be good this year though, and if we dont get our shit tight, we might lose, aints are good, no denying that.... Im more worried about manning in denver though, i hate those fuckers...but i bet theyre going to be good though....fuck!
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:36 pm

.02 cents wrote:We got 3 lil homie, yeah theyre old, but they shine like a mofo...Get your rings up youngster and youll have a louder voice, but i can still hear you guys a whole hell of a lot clearer then the chargers...They cant even get in the front door of the super bowl ring club,

how you gon be mad, and you cant even get in the club... Very Happy

LOL THE CHARGERS ACTUALLY WON 4 AFL CHAMPIONSHIPS BEFORE IT MERGED WITH THE NFL AND ATLEAST WENT TO THE SUPER BOWL AND LOST TO STEVE YOUNG!....HELL NAH THEY DONT SHINE I SEE COB WEBS Laughing Laughing Laughing
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:40 pm

.02 cents wrote:I got my ink player, and we do have a lot of band wagon fans, probably more band wagons around the world then you guys got true die hards, but our real fans, our real fan base mountains over our band wagoners....dont forget we havent been winning so their isnt a band wagon to jump on, and we still deep as fuck... dont get us winning, cuz youre right everyone wants to be a raider, or they hate us cuz they aint us.... The aints should still be good this year though, and if we dont get our shit tight, we might lose, aints are good, no denying that.... Im more worried about manning in denver though, i hate those fuckers...but i bet theyre going to be good though....fuck!

MANNING WILL DO GOOD NO DOUNT HIM IN THE RAIDERS DIVISION WILL BRING CARSON PALMER THE BIGGEST CHALLENGE OF HIS LIFE AND I DOUBT HE WILL OVERCOME IT RAIDERS ONLY HOPE IS THE WILD CARD HONESTLY tongue BUT I DOUBT THEY WILL MAKE THE SUPER BOWL THE OFFENSE HAS TO DEVELOP AROUND PAYTON MANNINGS ARM STRENGTH AND THERE IS STILL THE POSSIBILITY OF AN INJURY!! SORRY JOHN ELWAY YOU GOTTA WAIT ANOTHER YEAR LOL!!!
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:45 pm

TOMLINSON WILL BE IN THE HALL OF FAME TRUST RECORD FOR MOST RUSHING TOUCHDOWNS IN A SEASON AND OVER 1800 RUSHING YARDS IN A SEASON TRUST YOUR A BAFOON IF YOU SAY HE WONT MAKE IT LOL Laughing Laughing Laughing
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  .02 cents Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:45 pm

Im not saying were going to the sb this year, were rebuilding, but watch out AFC west in 2-3 years, that division is ours, and we should have a sb or at least make it to one in the next 5, watch! Plus I like Palmer, but all that hype is just hype. I like him, i liked Jason campell, but both are far from great. I prefer palmer over campbell but that dont mean i think palmer is a godsnd or anythong like that... But well see what happens this year, id be happy with a wild card, and a few victories in the playoffs...
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:48 pm

.02 cents wrote:Im not saying were going to the sb this year, were rebuilding, but watch out AFC west in 2-3 years, that division is ours, and we should have a sb or at least make it to one in the next 5, watch! Plus I like Palmer, but all that hype is just hype. I like him, i liked Jason campell, but both are far from great. I prefer palmer over campbell but that dont mean i think palmer is a godsnd or anythong like that... But well see what happens this year, id be happy with a wild card, and a few victories in the playoffs...

NOT NEXT FIVE YEARS CUZ MANNING HAS A 5 YEAR CONTRACT Laughing Laughing Laughing DO YOU KNOW WHY PAYTON MANNING IS SO GOOD??? CUZ HIS DAD WAS ARCHIE MANNING A SAINT SO KNOW WHO HE GOT IT FROM A SAINT cheers Worship Worship Worship BOW DOWN TRICK!!!
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  .02 cents Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:49 pm

BULLET_ache wrote:TOMLINSON WILL BE IN THE HALL OF FAME TRUST RECORD FOR MOST RUSHING TOUCHDOWNS IN A SEASON AND OVER 1800 RUSHING YARDS IN A SEASON TRUST YOUR A BAFOON IF YOU SAY HE WONT MAKE IT LOL Laughing Laughing Laughing

Bafoon it is then, but thats because I could give a fuck what you think, hahaha, but id be willing to put 500 on it, though well never meet for me to collect Wink But stick to your guns youngster, you got some sports game thats cool, get them skills up, you can only get better...
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:38 pm

.02 cents wrote:
BULLET_ache wrote:TOMLINSON WILL BE IN THE HALL OF FAME TRUST RECORD FOR MOST RUSHING TOUCHDOWNS IN A SEASON AND OVER 1800 RUSHING YARDS IN A SEASON TRUST YOUR A BAFOON IF YOU SAY HE WONT MAKE IT LOL Laughing Laughing Laughing

Bafoon it is then, but thats because I could give a fuck what you think, hahaha, but id be willing to put 500 on it, though well never meet for me to collect Wink But stick to your guns youngster, you got some sports game thats cool, get them skills up, you can only get better...

Danm .02 Cents Looking Back At This Comment I Am In Disbelief That You Could Actually Say He Wouldn't Make It Toe The Hall Lol..... The Debate Is On Going, But Its Kind Of Funny, Because I Was Just In An Argument Recently Debating Over If He Is A First Ballot HOF Or Will Have To Wait Till His 2nd Or 3rd Shot... I Believe He Is A 1st Ballot Though Lol... But Yeah Just Brought That Shit Up Lol...
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  .02 cents Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:57 pm

StereoTypical Sureno X3 wrote:
.02 cents wrote:

Danm .02 Cents Looking Back At This Comment I Am In Disbelief That You Could Actually Say He Wouldn't Make It Toe The Hall Lol..... The Debate Is On Going, But Its Kind Of Funny, Because I Was Just In An Argument Recently Debating Over If He Is A First Ballot HOF Or Will Have To Wait Till His 2nd Or 3rd Shot... I Believe He Is A 1st Ballot Though Lol... But Yeah Just Brought That Shit Up Lol...

Time will tell, he'll definitely make it to the polls, but will he make it in, we'll see.
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:38 pm

Too Add TO another Great Rivalry I Have To Say Saints Vs Falcons....
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2