Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CAK jacking Ipods at gunpoint at Jack Bulick Park

+6
BURBANK1209
C O L T O N
FONTAxIE
EVANS STR. GANG
latinkings13
SURCALMEX
10 posters

Go down

CAK jacking Ipods at gunpoint at Jack Bulick Park  Empty CAK jacking Ipods at gunpoint at Jack Bulick Park

Post  SURCALMEX Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:01 pm

Can't believe this was on the newspaper when it happens all the time

Fontana teen robbed of iPod in park holdup
By Melissa Pinion-Whitt
Created: 02/04/2011 08:46:16 AM PST

A 16-year-old Fontana boy walking home from school was threatened with a gun and robbed of his iPod on Wednesday.

Police said a robber confronted the boy at Jack Bulick Park at 16581 Filbert St. about 4 p.m. The robber confronted the boy, asked him where is from and then told him to give him everything in his pockets.

The robber told the boy, "This is CAK property."

The victim declined to give him anything, so the robber showed the victim a gun in his waistband. The boy gave the robber his iPod.

Police caught the robber, a 16-year-old boy, and arrested him.

Read more: http://www.dailybulletin.com/breakingnews/ci_17293201#ixzz1DmgxjTfw
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

CAK jacking Ipods at gunpoint at Jack Bulick Park  Empty Re: CAK jacking Ipods at gunpoint at Jack Bulick Park

Post  latinkings13 Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:53 am

fuck cakas

latinkings13
Wannabe

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Back to top Go down

CAK jacking Ipods at gunpoint at Jack Bulick Park  Empty Re: CAK jacking Ipods at gunpoint at Jack Bulick Park

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:04 am

latinkings13 wrote:fuck cakas

this aint a netbanging site take tha shit somewhere else kid
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post  FONTAxIE Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:46 pm

latinkings13 wrote:fuck cakas
dont worry kween im sure if you cry to your madre for another ipod shell buy you another one as long as you stay away form that park and stay inside like you usually do those mean FONTANEROS wont jack you again Sad
FONTAxIE
FONTAxIE
Soldier

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post  latinkings13 Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:56 pm

fuck you..that's why we jumped deco and dark and we jack there cell phones

latinkings13
Wannabe

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post  C O L T O N Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:22 pm

is dark that nigga josh?

C O L T O N
Soldier

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post  C O L T O N Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:23 pm

you I.E. FONTANA RAISED la claimers are sad straight up, the biggest walking jokes, at the end of the day everybody knows your from IE no matter how hard you push LA, living a lie

C O L T O N
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  BURBANK1209 Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:01 pm

C O L T O N wrote:you I.E. FONTANA RAISED la claimers are sad straight up, the biggest walking jokes, at the end of the day everybody knows your from IE no matter how hard you push LA, living a lie
Hahahaha you should give them vato's a map
BURBANK1209
BURBANK1209
Soldier

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post  C O L T O N Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:01 am

its sad straight up tho doggy,
its funny
cuz you grow up playin baseball with half these foos back when your 5 and shit go to elementary school, middle school, and high school
than they start pushin LA

everybody I mean everybody that grew up with you is gonna see you as the kid they grew up with in fontana haha from fontana,

like i wanna know how one of these foos feel like a psychologist

whats going on through their minds as they rep for a hood they could never be 100 percent real with, i mean if your a rida for it, than that just means
your ridin for la, riskin all this shit for la.

but you aint from it.

bottom line you ie raised foos claimin LA is
like buying playstation games when you got an xbox

thats how yall are getting compared the only way to put it

C O L T O N
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:25 am

I knew some people that were really from LA.....that claimed it forever...but some of them moved here when they were in 4th or 5th grade. But they just could never let go of claiming LA. It all depends though, they come here at all different ages. From elementary to high school and even after that. But to me, if you went to middle school here, this is your home. You might still have pride in your original hometown, but you were a little kid then.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  vthls13 Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:20 pm

cray wrote:I knew some people that were really from LA.....that claimed it forever...but some of them moved here when they were in 4th or 5th grade. But they just could never let go of claiming LA. It all depends though, they come here at all different ages. From elementary to high school and even after that. But to me, if you went to middle school here, this is your home. You might still have pride in your original hometown, but you were a little kid then.
I LOOK AT IT LIKE THIS...IF YOU COME TO FONTANA AT AGE 1 TO 10 GO TO ELEMENTRY, MIDDLE SCHOOL AND HIGH SCHOOL...FONTANA ALL READY MADE YOU BY THE TIME YOU HIT YOUR 20'S!!! WHO YOU ARE YOU FUCKEN LAMES..CAUSE THATS ALL YOU KNOW!!RIGHT!!I GUESS THERE'S JUST A BUNCH OF LAMES WITH NO HEART AND WANTS A LOVE STICK IN THEIR ASS!!

vthls13
Soldier

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:24 pm

I wouldn't lie, I got some "LA raised" homies. Am I ashamed of this? No. Why? Because they got with the program. Let me break it down, some of them raised in East Los, others raised in South Central. When these fools first moved down, they was obviously reppin LA, being that LA was were they was raised and grew up doing thangs. It was always bumping heads then on a minor tip, between some of our local homies and the out of towner homies who were new to town, basically on some 'shut the fuck up or go back to LA then type shit'...but it wasn't long until these dudes assimilated to the local culture, dropped the Los thing all together, got with the program, and accepted the fact that the IE is their new home...and is now where they do thangs. These days, I don't even hear one mention of LA from these cats. Tatted up with tattoo's from living in the PJ's, as a memory of the past...if you ask them, they'll tell the truth that they was raised in LA, but ask again about what they reppin, and they'll BE SURE to let you know it's the Dino. I think in many places shit will fly with a muthafucka moving down and thinking that he can rep LA openly, but many of us know's that it's checkmate for that azz pretty much if that kind of behavior continues around many parts of the IE. So in the end, even though there's some homegrown "buster's" out here who grew up in the E and decided to "claim" a LA gang while still living in the same damn IE city where they grew up in, there are also LA dudes who move down to the IE and join the local gangs out this way, and that there, I think there's a difference. For example, If a IE NON-BANGING cat grew up out here and moved to a gang banging azz neighborhood in Los, it would be understandable if he got in where he fit in. But if you grew up in a certain city all your life, STILL live in that city, but instead decide to somehow, someway claim a CITY/gang based 2 hours away, then....yeah, you's pretty much a straight buster. No need to get it in with the local gangs if one doesn't want to, but what makes a normal person in the right state of mind believe that it's okay to represent a city that they have never lived in? A few months experience living out that way, or little 2 hour visits over the weekend with so called homies down there ain't gonna cut it, and folks ain't buying it.

Last edited by P_LOKO on Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  SFxSTONER Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:45 pm

vthls13 wrote:
cray wrote:I knew some people that were really from LA.....that claimed it forever...but some of them moved here when they were in 4th or 5th grade. But they just could never let go of claiming LA. It all depends though, they come here at all different ages. From elementary to high school and even after that. But to me, if you went to middle school here, this is your home. You might still have pride in your original hometown, but you were a little kid then.
I LOOK AT IT LIKE THIS...IF YOU COME TO FONTANA AT AGE 1 TO 10 GO TO ELEMENTRY, MIDDLE SCHOOL AND HIGH SCHOOL...FONTANA ALL READY MADE YOU BY THE TIME YOU HIT YOUR 20'S!!! WHO YOU ARE YOU FUCKEN LAMES..CAUSE THATS ALL YOU KNOW!!RIGHT!!I GUESS THERE'S JUST A BUNCH OF LAMES WITH NO HEART AND WANTS A LOVE STICK IN THEIR ASS!!

Sounds like they got tested at one point in time, ended up getting punked, and later felt the need to claim L.A. and this LK nonsense.
SFxSTONER
SFxSTONER
Soldier

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down