Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lakeshow (everything Lakers)

+25
CaliforniaRepublic
ALCOHOLIC
wolfman
dstrm300
wesiderider
EVANS STR. GANG
.02 cents
JinkyRctongs
Coka
"Flaco73"
WickedMindz1
tysuave77
pm
{~Vicente~}
Drunky McThuggerton
samdooby
East Coast
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
blow me
Ty
Drop Out
SURCALMEX
TumbleWeed
spc6364
W.Devil
29 posters

Page 18 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next

Go down

The Lakeshow (everything Lakers) - Page 18 Empty Re: The Lakeshow (everything Lakers)

Post  "Flaco73" Sat May 08, 2010 11:24 pm

3-0 jazz are finished What a Face
The Lakeshow (everything Lakers) - Page 18 779-56
"Flaco73"
Soldier

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

The Lakeshow (everything Lakers) - Page 18 Empty Re: The Lakeshow (everything Lakers)

Post  JinkyRctongs Sun May 09, 2010 12:31 am

LOL @ BASEketball
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Sun May 09, 2010 8:31 pm

If the Lakers do sweep Utah, will having a week off hurt or help them?
GO BOSTON.....

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Sun May 09, 2010 11:55 pm

ALRIGHT SO ITS SET LAKERS & SUNS @ WESTERN CONFERENCE FINALS
LAKERS GOiNG BACK TO THE FINALS BABY!!!!
NOW IDK WHO WILL WIN IN THE CELTICS-CAV'S SERIES BUT WHOEVER DOES WILL HAVE TO PLAY THE MAGIC

WHO DO U GUYS WILL GO TO THE FINALS?
CELTICS MAGIC OR CAV'S???
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post  "Flaco73" Mon May 10, 2010 8:08 am

lakers VS cavs thats the finals loko tcb
The Lakeshow (everything Lakers) - Page 18 779-56
"Flaco73"
Soldier

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Mon May 10, 2010 9:59 pm

I say Lakers vs Magic...Celtics being a slight possibility...

Cavs just cant cut it in the playoffs...there a great regular season team but they cant get it done...

Im not completely sure..but I see the Suns possibly giving us some real problems next round if we finish up the Jazz tonight...there kind of similar to the Thunder, but with more experience and an even better PG in Nash. The only thing their lacking compared to Thunder is their defensive intensity.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Tue May 11, 2010 11:02 pm

BOSTON CELTICS BABAAAYYYYYY........

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  JinkyRctongs Wed May 12, 2010 12:24 am

CelticK on mine, not the Boston ones but still CelticK.
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Wed May 12, 2010 12:56 am

JinkyRctongs wrote:CelticK on mine, not the Boston ones but still CelticK.
Grab your bagpipe and play a tune.....lol....

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Wed May 12, 2010 1:30 am

i know the suns might give us some trouble but i dont see the series going past 6 games.. i seriously dont believe there will be a game 7, even a game 6 might be too many..
lakers beat the suns 3-1 in the regular season (LAL 121-102, LAL 108-88, PHX 118-103, LAL 102-96)
but then again the suns were the hottest team in the nba going into the playoffs.. i just dont see the suns giving us any trouble, i mean they do have nash, barbosa & j rich that will give us trouble behind the 3 pt line but i think kobe will shut down at least one of those guys.. i dont see stoudemire as a threat because of gasol, odom & artest.. but i think the lakers will take it in 6.

as for the east i think boston will end up finishing off cleveland, i dont see much of a fight in lebron.. rajon rondo is killing em.
i dont know who would win in the celtics & magic matchup i think that might be a close one.. or not, but i would really love to see the Boston & LA matchup in the Finals!! it's just history, the old rivalry again Lakers & Celtics the rematch! but i see the Lakers taking this one haha
not just cuz i'm a hardcore lakers fan but because u got kobe on ray allen, kobe can shut him down or they can maybe put kobe on rondo because i see rondo is a very big threat bigger than allen.. then u got artest on paul peirce & gasol on garnett its a good matchup! but i think the difference maker will be the teams' benches

what do u guys think??
but im all for Lakers & Celtics in the Finals
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Wed May 12, 2010 1:48 am

First of all...Props to the celtsK for their victory tonight...

second of all...this is where the difference between Kobe and Lebron is painfully obvious and why Kobe is the superior BASKETBALL player.

Im not saying Lebron doesn't hold a candle to Kobe because he had a bad night, Kobe has had plenty of those...

im sayng it because his intensity, his focus, his killer instinct, his heart is just not fucking there....

Compare Kobe last season after his finals defeat...he was focused...he was a man on a mission..like a robot...he had the killer instinct.

Lebron looked like a broken man tonight...he looked shook up and nervous..and his post game interview was fucking awkward as shit..

You can be as athletic as you want and have a great stat line..but if you aren't a great competitor then its fucking worthless

Lebron is probably the best talent/athelete in the league..but he is not the best basketball player in the league..

that honor is Kobe Bean Bryant's
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Wed May 12, 2010 1:53 am

In my opinion the key to getting the better of the Suns is to contain J-Rich...he gets them going...so if Artest or Kobe can shut him down then this could be quite a bit easier then i imagine...

lol i think the suns this season have really exposed how terrible of a coach D'Antoni was...

with the talent he had, he and the suns should have won atleast one title with the crew they had. But instead D'Antoni had them playing no defense and he has continued the trend in Ny where they look like a chickens with their head cut off running around the court.

Now you got Gentry who in one season has them meshing and overachieving and playing better D than they ever did with Mr Pringles dude..lol
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Wed May 12, 2010 2:52 am

Huero wrote:First of all...Props to the celtsK for their victory tonight...

second of all...this is where the difference between Kobe and Lebron is painfully obvious and why Kobe is the superior BASKETBALL player.

Im not saying Lebron doesn't hold a candle to Kobe because he had a bad night, Kobe has had plenty of those...

im sayng it because his intensity, his focus, his killer instinct, his heart is just not fucking there....

Compare Kobe last season after his finals defeat...he was focused...he was a man on a mission..like a robot...he had the killer instinct.

Lebron looked like a broken man tonight...he looked shook up and nervous..and his post game interview was fucking awkward as shit..

You can be as athletic as you want and have a great stat line..but if you aren't a great competitor then its fucking worthless

Lebron is probably the best talent/athelete in the league..but he is not the best basketball player in the league..

Thats real talk right there homie, LeBron doesnt have that fight in him that Kobe does, if you take a look at Kobe he looks determined to win like a muthafucker.. i didnt see that in LeBron at all they got asses handed to them by, what was it 30-some points? i dont think LeBron deserved the MVP, not this year, yeaah the best record in the season good stats woopty woo but he's failing when it really counts.. he doesnt have the expierience that Kobe does, yes just as you, i believe he has talent but he isn't a better overall basketball player than Kobe.. Basketball isnt just being a great athlete but having the emotion & passion que no?
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Wed May 12, 2010 2:54 am

Huero wrote:
Now you got Gentry who in one season has them meshing and overachieving and playing better D than they ever did with Mr Pringles dude..lol

lol! lol! lol! lol!
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  .02 cents Wed May 12, 2010 11:14 am

CBxBOY32 wrote:
Huero wrote:First of all...Props to the celtsK for their victory tonight...

Thats real talk right there homie, LeBron doesnt have that fight in him that Kobe does, if you take a look at Kobe he looks determined to win like a muthafucker.. i didnt see that in LeBron at all they got asses handed to them by, what was it 30-some points? i dont think LeBron deserved the MVP, not this year, yeaah the best record in the season good stats woopty woo but he's failing when it really counts.. he doesnt have the expierience that Kobe does, yes just as you, i believe he has talent but he isn't a better overall basketball player than Kobe.. Basketball isnt just being a great athlete but having the emotion & passion que no?

All i have to say is this sounds a little bias to me, reminds me of the magic vs jordan debate, nit picking and what not... Kobe has never won anything without an mvp (shaq, pau) big man, if you recall he couldnt make it out of the first round when they finally made it back to the playoffs. When they went to the finals and Pau bitched out, they looked like chumps, every negative said about leBeon can easily be applied to Kobe. Lebron, whether you are a fan of him or not, made a bunch of NOBODIES, somebodies. Before Lebron was anyone talking about mo williams, varejou, hell no. Like it or not, LeBron makes his team better, they are even referred to often as the Cleveland LeBrons. Basketball is a team sport, but without lebron, i doubt the cavs would make the playoff let alone be contenders for the eastern conference championships. LeBron did hurt his elbow, that shit seemed like it hurt pretty bad, and so there down 2-3, so what, with leBron, just like Kobe, you can never count them out. You give lebron an MVP big man, and see what happens. with that said GOOOO LAKERRRRRRRSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Wed May 12, 2010 1:42 pm

lol mvp big man...i like pau and hes good and all but hes no where near an mvp...and as far as lebricks elbow goes. that shit aint that bad. everyone thought it was hurt he couldnt shoot, he had to shoot left handed...blah blah blah...ten minutes later he was shootin with it like it was nothing. next game he scored 40. seemed fine. they were comparing it to pierces injury in the the finals with the lakers...he had to be carted off in a wheelchair, than 15 minutes later came back running and playing like nothing......a few analysts even went as far as to say he was faking the seriousness of the injury either to ad to his "legend" or as a scapegoat just in case they lost. and it was big news last night all over espn. this is a night that lebrick choked and if they lose this series that that would be a night that hell never live down and so on. kobe is the shit, he might not of been able to do it without a good "big man" but who cant? they said he couldnt do it without shaq, and he did. lebron has a good team and they added to that team. now shaq aint what he used to be but he aint exactly nothing now wither. the owners spent millions giving him what he wanted there just so he can win. he aint gonna win. now hes off to ny or nj...

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  .02 cents Wed May 12, 2010 4:53 pm

DONTxTRIP wrote:lol mvp big man...i like pau and hes good and all but hes no where near an mvp...and as far as lebricks elbow goes. that shit aint that bad. everyone thought it was hurt he couldnt shoot, he had to shoot left handed...blah blah blah...ten minutes later he was shootin with it like it was nothing. next game he scored 40. seemed fine. they were comparing it to pierces injury in the the finals with the lakers...he had to be carted off in a wheelchair, than 15 minutes later came back running and playing like nothing......a few analysts even went as far as to say he was faking the seriousness of the injury either to ad to his "legend" or as a scapegoat just in case they lost. and it was big news last night all over espn. this is a night that lebrick choked and if they lose this series that that would be a night that hell never live down and so on. kobe is the shit, he might not of been able to do it without a good "big man" but who cant? they said he couldnt do it without shaq, and he did. lebron has a good team and they added to that team. now shaq aint what he used to be but he aint exactly nothing now wither. the owners spent millions giving him what he wanted there just so he can win. he aint gonna win. now hes off to ny or nj...

Pau is an all star, maybe not mvp, you are correct, but by far an all star. As for the elbow, that shit looked like it hurt, i thought he would be out for at least a game, but he manned up as he should have and came out with an impressive game after. I used the elbow and you gave statistics to support the fact that he has heart. Cleveland has no one other than Lebron, with that said even the nets are all ballers, they play in the muthafucking nba, these fools, no matter how bad they suck, DONT SUCK at basketball. They are the best of the best, but it takes a team to win. Lebron singlehandedly cannot beat any nba team by himself, no one person can, its a team game. If lebron has a bad night and they lose, is it his fault, in reality, hell no, but any hater from here to timbuktu will be quick to point a finger and say it is. All i know is i like both lebron and kobe, who would i rather have on my team, most likely kobe because of experience, but i wouldnt be mad if we had lebron either. I just think its haterade to talk smack about the next face of the nba. Lebron has done what very few others in the nba or any other sport have done, and actually lived up to the hype. I seriously doubt kobe would have a championship if he was on a team where he was the only star, ala cleveland. But i bet he would take his team to the playoffs. You team either one of these two with a solid "mvp caliber" (for u dxt) big man and a decent bench... championships!!!!!!!!!

nuff said
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Wed May 12, 2010 5:32 pm

as far as the elbow goes its a no point eiter way cuhz he himself said it didnt hurt or feel bad in any way during this last game. and Cleveland was the best team in the regualr season. they even beatt he lakers twice this season. so was it lebron winning all them games by himself or was it teamwork? either way. labron just choked. he talked shit after the game.."ive only had one or two bad games in the last 7 seasons, i spoil the team and the fans with my play". h just plain ole sucked this last game. kobe may have had some bad games but not in the the biggest game of the year or maybe even the biggest game in his career... nuff said

oh and shaq is still a decent big man in my opinion. he had 20 points last night....

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  .02 cents Wed May 12, 2010 6:01 pm

DONTxTRIP wrote:as far as the elbow goes its a no point eiter way cuhz he himself said it didnt hurt or feel bad in any way during this last game. and Cleveland was the best team in the regualr season. they even beatt he lakers twice this season. so was it lebron winning all them games by himself or was it teamwork? either way. labron just choked. he talked shit after the game.."ive only had one or two bad games in the last 7 seasons, i spoil the team and the fans with my play". h just plain ole sucked this last game. kobe may have had some bad games but not in the the biggest game of the year or maybe even the biggest game in his career... nuff said

oh and shaq is still a decent big man in my opinion. he had 20 points last night....

kobe choked against the celtics...NUFF SAID...lol the cavs beat the lakers, not lebron, but without lebron, they aint shit... and shaq fu is a million, i still like him too though, but that fool is done, i wouldnt trade him for odom except for sentimental reasons, lol, but he does what he does and stays a big man in the paint. He could contest howard, and thats why he is in cleveland so they can battle orlando, but if they dont make it to the championship, he is worthless. i doubt shaq is needed for anything more than his size and his superioir acting/rapping skills...alakazaaaam bitches...
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Wed May 12, 2010 7:55 pm

the point is that lebrick cant win nothing by himself either, and you helped prove that point. whether or not the cavs are nothing wihtout him doesnt matter, cuhz he cant win a championship by himself, be did as much as kobe and thats take the team to a finals, wich kobe did without shaq or pau. and that lebrick choked horribly last night, no excuses.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  .02 cents Wed May 12, 2010 7:59 pm

DONTxTRIP wrote:the point is that lebrick cant win nothing by himself either, and you helped prove that point. whether or not the cavs are nothing wihtout him doesnt matter, cuhz he cant win a championship by himself, be did as much as kobe and thats take the team to a finals, wich kobe did without shaq or pau. and that lebrick choked horribly last night, no excuses.

I agree with all but the last part, kobe never went passed the first round without shaq or Pau, what are you talking about? Lebrick as you call him made it to the eastern conference championship, i dont think hes been to the finals yet though. As for kobe, when shaq left, lakers played like doo doo, lol, but fuck it lakers por vida..
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Wed May 12, 2010 10:47 pm

Lebron made it to the finals against the spurs in 2007 and they got swept...

The whole Lebron has no help mantra is getting really tired. Every year we hear that same excuse and the Cavs pull off deals to get him help...at what point is the excuse not viable anymore. His team is capable of defeating the celts and the Magic and getting into the Finals..but I dont see the will or drive from any of them except maybe Shaq and Parker. The Cavs have had the best regular season record for two years running now...the team obviously does not suck that bad...The problems dont lye so much on the court as they do off the court and with their attitude. Their coaching for one, leaves much to be desired...the way they play is stupid and one dimensional...and they routinely choke on the big stage...they have the talent this year, they just dont know how to use it...

Lebron took his team to the finals in 07 in one of the weakest conferences ever with sub .500 teams grabbing playoff spots and it was no surprise when they got annhialated by the Spurs who represented, in contrast, one of the most competitive conferences ive ever seen...If Lebron and the Cavs had been in the West in them days they wouldnt have even made the playoffs. As far as Kobe failing against the Suns from 06-07.. it was pretty much a completely different league between east and west...the east was a fucking joke in those days while the west was stacked with great teams...the Lakers not being one of those and had no fuckin business even taking the stacked suns to 7 games with players like smush parker and kwame the clown, lol..i still cant wrap my head around that shit....lol..

Bringing up the elbow is a mute point. Kobe plays through broken fingers, bum knees, and fucked up ankles

If Lebron is the man he and the media claim him to be he should be able to muster up the intestinal fortitude to push on and accomplish the mission or atleast try, not belly up like he did on Tuesday.

With all this said. I expect Lebron to have a pretty monster game on Thursday and push this to 7 games...
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Thu May 13, 2010 12:20 am

Lebron in the playoffs is equal to Alex Rodriguez in the playoffs....excluding Rodriguez, Lebron needs to solidify himself on the big stage.....Kobe got the rings....keep the award!!!!!
GO BOSTON....

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Thu May 13, 2010 1:20 am

On another note...man do i want the lakeshow to fuckin rip the sun's hearts out...I want all their fans to cry rivers of tears...I want to beat them in their own house....I want to break them....I want revenge...

The Suns are probably my most hated western conference team...

I was reading something from another forum talking about how Kobe declined a radio interview about the coming WCF because he really had nothing good to say about the Suns...Hes hunkering down for the coming fight...Yikes....

lol this should be the Lakers entrance music to this series...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Thu May 13, 2010 1:45 am

had to work in a wrestling reference....

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next