Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lakeshow (everything Lakers)

+25
CaliforniaRepublic
ALCOHOLIC
wolfman
dstrm300
wesiderider
EVANS STR. GANG
.02 cents
JinkyRctongs
Coka
"Flaco73"
WickedMindz1
tysuave77
pm
{~Vicente~}
Drunky McThuggerton
samdooby
East Coast
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
blow me
Ty
Drop Out
SURCALMEX
TumbleWeed
spc6364
W.Devil
29 posters

Page 34 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

Go down

The Lakeshow (everything Lakers) - Page 34 Empty Re: The Lakeshow (everything Lakers)

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:01 pm

.02 cents wrote:Come on Laker fans, a little faith here. Were still the champs, kobe's still the top player in the league. Dont tell me the we hate Miami/lebron cuz the lakers are so great fan squad is beginning to doubt their team. So we haven't been playing great, big deal, we've done this the last two years, remember we lost to the cavs last xmas, and look at the end results. Champions. Don't fret my friends, we haven't even hit the midway point ans were still in first place...
lol good thing our division sux balls, whos in second? the suns i think, with a losing record..lol

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

The Lakeshow (everything Lakers) - Page 34 Empty Re: The Lakeshow (everything Lakers)

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:54 pm

lol
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:59 pm

The main issue were facing right now is mostly a mental one. Like wyte said, iI think the early schedule had a part to play in this. Kobe is running low on gas but that is to be expected from him, sooner or later. Injury is a factor here to as well. I can't lie, I'm a bit concerned right now too. Though I think we'll be out of this slump within the next coming weeks.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:00 pm

Barnes out for awhile...This could be good for Ebanks however...get him some run hopefully...

Atleast we're getting all this injury shit out of the way now instead of later...
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:51 pm

lol @ Cavs....
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:36 am

great night tonight...

Dubs get Mamba'd...Clips beat the Heat and end their road win streak and protect the 72 Laker road record in the process....

Karma ledouche...karma, lol.....
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:37 pm

W.Devil wrote:It's sad to say this, but, Kobe looks like he is really declining.

Filthy wyte boi, making terrible assumptions based off a few games.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:28 pm

I still think he's declining...

Don't mean he wont perform at a high level..but hes definately past his prime and the injuries are taking their toll, his ball handling is all off from his fucked up fingers and its ovbious he doesn't get as much lift on his jump shots anymore from his knee issues...Kobe's game just has to change and it is starting too, which is a good sign.

W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:45 pm

But, if by the end of the season things look completelt different...I will be more than happy to eat crow, lol...
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:36 pm

W.Devil wrote:I still think he's declining...Don't mean he wont perform at a high level..

He's a 14 year veteran. It will happen sooner or later, or in the case of his caliber, it might not. In my opinion Kobe never had a "prime". Generally speaking, he's been very consistent throughout his career, which has continually consisted of him playing at high levels in spite of how the outlook of the season may be. In my opinion, most of his career performance can be described as a "prime", an ongoing prime. He's one of the very few in the history of the game that can turn on the switch that allows him to dominate the league at will, in a seemingly effortless fashion. But, he is human and I can expect to see occasional slow downs, and slumps in his game. But I don't see how that automatically means he's going out and injuries aren't always a sign of declining.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:21 pm

When Kobe is gone its gonna be a sad day in basketball. Last of a dying breed right there...
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:47 pm

Yup
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:30 am

what do u fellas think of dwight howard possibly coming to la after next season? and long down the line possibly blake griffin in four years? the blake thing is just speculation. but i guess howard wants to come over.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:28 am

DontxTrip wrote:what do u fellas think of dwight howard possibly coming to la after next season? and long down the line possibly blake griffin in four years? the blake thing is just speculation. but i guess howard wants to come over.

is that right?? well shit i would luv to have D.Howard here in LA.. it would be a good addition, better than bynum imo.. but the problem would be what would LA be willing to give and would they be willing to pay him wut he makes in orlando, they are already wellllll over the salary cap.. Kobe Pau & Howard would be great together!! he can even take the reins as kobe slows down in his career u know be able to build around him in a few years.. i would've liked chris paul but it seems that ain't gunna happen lol same with that pretty dumb carmelo anthony rumor too
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:31 am

when it comes to blake griffin he can play, straight out.. 47 against the pacers, not bad ey but i can't see him playing for the lakers ever even though he is in LA already but he's a young kid i see him more as the future of the clips
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:07 pm

EVANS STR. GANG wrote:when it comes to blake griffin he can play, straight out.. 47 against the pacers, not bad ey but i can't see him playing for the lakers ever even though he is in LA already but he's a young kid i see him more as the future of the clips
lol there is no such thing as a future for the clips. they have never in their history paid to keep a player and build around him, they have the worst owner, possibly in pro sports.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:48 pm

DontxTrip wrote:
EVANS STR. GANG wrote:when it comes to blake griffin he can play, straight out.. 47 against the pacers, not bad ey but i can't see him playing for the lakers ever even though he is in LA already but he's a young kid i see him more as the future of the clips
lol there is no such thing as a future for the clips. they have never in their history paid to keep a player and build around him, they have the worst owner, possibly in pro sports.
Owner treats his team like a pawn shop....

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:10 am

DontxTrip wrote:

yeah that's true i'll give u that homie
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:24 am

Jazz fucking destroyed...

W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:19 am

Garnetts lame ass is going to wear kicks with the Boston vs Lakers win loss record on it for the game on sunday...fucker still crying...lol
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:19 pm

lol...Kobe and Odom all who showed up today...fuck everybody else on our team.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:20 pm

Boston looks like we did in 2009...REALLY HUNGRY AND LOOKING TO GET REVENGE FOR THE YEAR BEFORE.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:22 pm

Lakers are trash right now...if we don't get it together by the end of the all-star break, I'm seriously going to doubt well even make a good playoff run. This shit is ridiculous.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:23 pm

W.Devil wrote:Boston looks like we did in 2009

And the Lakers are reminding me of the 06-07' season right now. The Kwame Brown days..... Shocked
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:15 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:
W.Devil wrote:Boston looks like we did in 2009

And the Lakers are reminding me of the 06-07' season right now. The Kwame Brown days..... Shocked

Back in the Kobe has to do everything days....Only players that show up every night are Odom and Kob'...everyone else is on another planet....
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next