Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gun control debate

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

gun control debate - Page 3 Empty Re: gun control debate

Post  Forum Gawd Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:53 pm

Freedom Propagandist wrote: Worship weall finnadie

nice find!!!
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:56 am

gun control debate - Page 3 25221910
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:40 am

YOU KNOW THAT ARGUMENT SAID ABOUT A MAN HAS THE RIGHT TO HAVE A GUN TO PROTECT HIS LIFE AND HIS HOUSE(HOLD)/PROPERTY., man, a fool, a winp, a coward, or a scared ass mothafucca can have one, ten, twenty guns in his house, but if he ain't ready to use it when intruded upon, then what good are all his weaponry? you got fools out there with guns that ain't ready to use them, and they're scared mofos., i had an enemy fool once put a 38 straight pushed up against my belly once, i claimed mine, and the vato didn't do shit but talk and walk away., i had a time when this fool who thought we where invading his property (erroneously) come out and waggle-haggle waving a cuete, but was quacking in his boots., puro pedo! he wasn't about to do shit., on and on, i can go on with some stories., my point being being is that, it don't matter if you allow people to have guns or not., the truth of the matter is, that only people with the huevos will use them, rightfully so, or wrongfully., it takes a certain thing for one to fire off a shot into a live body., it's kinda like either you're born with it, or you're conditioned to it., but if you're just an average joe in suburbia or inner city duck-and-run when the shots ring out, then i don't care how many laws or rights you have on the books., you ain't gonna do shit with your pistola when trouble comes your way!!!
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1811
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:31 am

wolfman wrote:YOU KNOW THAT ARGUMENT SAID ABOUT A MAN HAS THE RIGHT TO HAVE A GUN TO PROTECT HIS LIFE AND HIS HOUSE(HOLD)/PROPERTY., man, a fool, a winp, a coward, or a scared ass mothafucca can have one, ten, twenty guns in his house, but if he ain't ready to use it when intruded upon, then what good are all his weaponry? you got fools out there with guns that ain't ready to use them, and they're scared mofos., i had an enemy fool once put a 38 straight pushed up against my belly once, i claimed mine, and the vato didn't do shit but talk and walk away., i had a time when this fool who thought we where invading his property (erroneously) come out and waggle-haggle waving a cuete, but was quacking in his boots., puro pedo! he wasn't about to do shit., on and on, i can go on with some stories., my point being being is that, it don't matter if you allow people to have guns or not., the truth of the matter is, that only people with the huevos will use them, rightfully so, or wrongfully., it takes a certain thing for one to fire off a shot into a live body., it's kinda like either you're born with it, or you're conditioned to it., but if you're just an average joe in suburbia or inner city duck-and-run when the shots ring out, then i don't care how many laws or rights you have on the books., you ain't gonna do shit with your pistola when trouble comes your way!!!

That's just pointing out the obvious. The right to bear arms, the right to self defense isn't about making a wimp into rambo. It's about not criminalizing someone for doing what is natural-self defense. Whether or not any particular person succeeds in protecting themselves is totally irrelevant.

Last edited by Freedom Propagandist on Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:24 am

it ain't irrelevant, loco., if you can't handle a gun, and you don't know yourself how far you're willing to go, you shouldn't be allowed a cuete., plain and simple

and it ain't about criminalizing people for owning guns., it is about a new era of big government, and sooner or later the big cheese is gonna regulate your constitutional rights., but if you're wiser to what's going on, you should not be worrying about whether you can own a gun legally or not., you should be training and learning weaponry and military tactics, instead of just crying about it., when shit really explodes and all hell's comes lose, you better be ready to handle your shit, but otherwise, who cares about gun limits and what you can have in your arsenal., it's not like you're gonna report to big g what you have, right?
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1811
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:50 am

wolfman wrote:it ain't irrelevant, loco., if you can't handle a gun, and you don't know yourself how far you're willing to go, you shouldn't be allowed a cuete., plain and simple

and it ain't about criminalizing people for owning guns., it is about a new era of big government, and sooner or later the big cheese is gonna regulate your constitutional rights., but if you're wiser to what's going on, you should not be worrying about whether you can own a gun legally or not., you should be training and learning weaponry and military tactics, instead of just crying about it., when shit really explodes and all hell's comes lose, you better be ready to handle your shit, but otherwise, who cares about gun limits and what you can have in your arsenal., it's not like you're gonna report to big g what you have, right?

Well, there's no actual way of knowing how each and every person is going to react in a self defense situation and so there's no magical institution available out there that can efficiently judge millions of individual people on whether or not they should be allowed a firearm according to your standards.

There's no good reason as to why people shouldn't be allowed to fuck up...There's no reason people shouldn't be allowed to fail at protecting themselves. There's no good reason for someone to go to jail for successfully protecting themselves either.
You say don't worry about the gun limits. Alright, yea, its better to break the law and defend your life than to follow the law and fall victim. But that still doesn't justify someone going to jail for defending themselves. I grew up with someone that got attacked with a knife at a party and so he pulled out a strap and shot the dude right in the chest. Barely missing his heart. He did two years for it, only because the gun was illegally purchased.That's bullshit right there. I've read stories of men in NY shooting home invaders and going to jail for it..Again, that's bullshit. Either you can legally protect yourself or you can't.

And let us not forget, there's been plenty of cases of women, single mothers, old ladies, and even children, successfully using a firearm to defend themselves in their own homes. So people are capable of far more than you may think, especially if its a mother afraid for her children's safety. Don't underestimate people's extincts!

Last edited by Freedom Propagandist on Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:38 am

gun control debate - Page 3 9636_10151361477945726_1177190111_
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:53 pm

is wolf a pro gun control cunt?
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:31 pm

A 25-year-old father opened fire on three armed intruders, who kicked open his door in the middle of the night Sunday, killing two in the process. Now he, his son, girlfriend and mother have relocated out of fear the third man will come back.

The front door, where one suspect was killed.

The incident happened around 3:30 in the morning when the trio kicked in the front door. The young father told the local CBS affiliate that “it sounded like a car running into the side of the house.” The crash woke him and his two-year old son, who was sleeping next to him, up. The father then grabbed his gun, which was located nearby, and when he saw the armed intruders, opened fire.

One suspect fell dead inside the house while the other collapsed in the front lawn. The third suspect fled on foot as the father dialed 911.

- See more at: http://www.guns.com/2013/02/21/a-young-father-kills-two-men-who-broke-into-his-home/#sthash.SyeModa3.dpuf
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:40 pm

Freedom Propagandist wrote:
A 25-year-old father opened fire on three armed intruders, who kicked open his door in the middle of the night Sunday, killing two in the process. Now he, his son, girlfriend and mother have relocated out of fear the third man will come back.

The front door, where one suspect was killed.

The incident happened around 3:30 in the morning when the trio kicked in the front door. The young father told the local CBS affiliate that “it sounded like a car running into the side of the house.” The crash woke him and his two-year old son, who was sleeping next to him, up. The father then grabbed his gun, which was located nearby, and when he saw the armed intruders, opened fire.

One suspect fell dead inside the house while the other collapsed in the front lawn. The third suspect fled on foot as the father dialed 911.

- See more at: http://www.guns.com/2013/02/21/a-young-father-kills-two-men-who-broke-into-his-home/#sthash.SyeModa3.dpuf

God for that man! Thats the way it should be! He shouldn't even have to leave his home because of these cowards. But I respect this man for doing everything for the safety of his family? what would have happened if he didn't have a gun? Fuck Gun Grabbers.
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:51 pm

Just want to compile these recent stories for all those that say its unrealistic to think you can really use your firearm for home defense.

The 21-year-old son of eastern European parents in Houston, Texas opened fire on three gunmen after they forced their way into the family’s home, killing one intruder and saving his parents in the process Friday night.

The 21-year-old man who shot and killed an intruder trying to subdue his mother walks with a Harris County Sheriff’s deputy. (Photo credit: KHOU)

Around 8 o’clock the doorbell rang at the family’s home in Harris County. While the mother was baking a cake, the father went to get the door. He peered through the peephole and saw three young men on the other side. Thinking they were friends with his son, he opened the door. As he cracked the door just a little bit, one of the young men pushed his way inside and shoved a pistol in the father’s face, Harris County Sheriff’s deputy Sgt. Greg Pinkins told local media.

- See more at: http://www.guns.com/2013/02/25/son-shoots-home-invader-saves-parents/#sthash.CLLe0UrJ.dpuf
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:56 pm

Freedom Propagandist wrote:Just want to compile these recent stories for all those that say its unrealistic to think you can really use your firearm for home defense.

The 21-year-old son of eastern European parents in Houston, Texas opened fire on three gunmen after they forced their way into the family’s home, killing one intruder and saving his parents in the process Friday night.

The 21-year-old man who shot and killed an intruder trying to subdue his mother walks with a Harris County Sheriff’s deputy. (Photo credit: KHOU)

Around 8 o’clock the doorbell rang at the family’s home in Harris County. While the mother was baking a cake, the father went to get the door. He peered through the peephole and saw three young men on the other side. Thinking they were friends with his son, he opened the door. As he cracked the door just a little bit, one of the young men pushed his way inside and shoved a pistol in the father’s face, Harris County Sheriff’s deputy Sgt. Greg Pinkins told local media.

- See more at: http://www.guns.com/2013/02/25/son-shoots-home-invader-saves-parents/#sthash.CLLe0UrJ.dpuf

Bravo once again. Good find. You should post these in other left wing faggot forums.
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sun May 19, 2013 2:18 am

American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss