Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Top 5

+10
SFxSTONER
Drop Out
dstrm300
{~Vicente~}
Drunky McThuggerton
alfonzemefesto
P_LOKO
TumbleWeed
American Zombie
W.Devil
14 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Your Top 5 - Page 4 Empty Re: Your Top 5

Post  P_LOKO Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:45 pm

Kill em with me Glock Glock (Killafornia)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:42 pm

Spice has always been hard 2 me, him C Bo Yuk, Mac Mall and Dre are the hardest comin out of the Bay not 2 mention B Legit and 40 Water.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:49 pm

When E 40 was in his earlier years, he was worth mentioning. Now he on that goofy hphy shit tough. He got dreads now too. LOL.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:53 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:When E 40 was in his earlier years, he was worth mentioning. Now he on that goofy hphy shit tough. He got dreads now too. LOL.

LOL..."JESUS CHRIST HAD DREADS SO I PLANNIN ON GROWIN SOME" ...

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:46 pm

Yeah, I can't fuck with all this extra hyphy shit...but I do have a whole lot of Bay Area CDs, including every Thizz Nation out...there's a couple songs on there that is some what semi-hyphy but still cool to bump.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:51 pm

dstrm300 wrote:Spice has always been hard 2 me, him C Bo Yuk, Mac Mall and Dre are the hardest comin out of the Bay not 2 mention B Legit and 40 Water.

C-Bo and Yukmouth is hard...So is Spice 1. Ever since Yukmouth got knocked out by Spider Loc, his music just hasn't been the same...He went into hiding for a bit, and when his "Million Dollar Mouthpiece" album finally came out...I gotta say it was garbage and watered down...not what I expected from him. His older albums though had some heaters. Guess that incident at the club kinda killed off his reputation. Anybody ever heard the first Thug Lordz album with him and C-bo? It's called "In Thugz We Trust"...that was a banger right there. I'll post up some of my favorite C-Bo tracks when I get the chance...
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:24 pm

When did Yukmouth take one from Spider loc? LOL. I don't usually believe that internet rumour stuff. As far as this hyphy stuff goes, I know the bay area has their culture and shit, but hyphy music is horrible in my opinion, and alot of it is just worthless nonsense.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:16 am

Paid_In_Full wrote:
dstrm300 wrote:Spice has always been hard 2 me, him C Bo Yuk, Mac Mall and Dre are the hardest comin out of the Bay not 2 mention B Legit and 40 Water.

C-Bo and Yukmouth is hard...So is Spice 1. Ever since Yukmouth got knocked out by Spider Loc, his music just hasn't been the same...He went into hiding for a bit, and when his "Million Dollar Mouthpiece" album finally came out...I gotta say it was garbage and watered down...not what I expected from him. His older albums though had some heaters. Guess that incident at the club kinda killed off his reputation. Anybody ever heard the first Thug Lordz album with him and C-bo? It's called "In Thugz We Trust"...that was a banger right there. I'll post up some of my favorite C-Bo tracks when I get the chance...

Yea that CD go hard my favorite from Yuk is Godzilla though. I play that shit out. Im not really into the new shit everybody puttin out either but I would rather keep it Westin then listen 2 any of the bs they puttin out dwon south or bacc east. Dont get me wrong tho, there's sum south shit that isaight right now. Yall ever heard of a nigga named LeMarvin he's a r&b nigga from LA?
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:55 am

i thought CBO was frm the Sac not the bay? dstrm?

but yeh ive always liked bay music..from spice 1...rbl posse..old E-40...i dont really like the hyphy shit tho..
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:07 am

Cbo is from Sacramento.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Your Top 5 - Page 4 Empty this is one of the hardest rappers in the ie

Post  Guest Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:31 pm

40 glocc

Last edited by niners on Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:13 pm

.HUERO. wrote:i thought CBO was frm the Sac not the bay? dstrm?

but yeh ive always liked bay music..from spice 1...rbl posse..old E-40...i dont really like the hyphy shit tho..

Yea Bo is from Sac Town but i've always considered Sac the Bay even though it not on the Bay. Shit I consider Stoccton and Fresno the Bay, as long as it's up north I say bay lol
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:14 pm

which reminds me who fuccs wit Brotha Lynch???
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:52 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:When did Yukmouth take one from Spider loc? LOL. I don't usually believe that internet rumour stuff. As far as this hyphy stuff goes, I know the bay area has their culture and shit, but hyphy music is horrible in my opinion, and alot of it is just worthless nonsense.

Yeah, I don't believe any of the internet rumor stuff either but, but Spider Loc did take flight on Yukmouth when he caught him in the club...Yuk even speaks on it in a few of his songs, saying how everybody thinking he ain't shit now because of the incident. Yuk even got his chain snatched at that time, Spider Loc was all posing with it on his myspace and shit LOL. But I guess it is what it is, Yuk and his whole "The Regime" rap group have been talking a whole lot of shit about G-Unit...matter fact all of his "All Out War" CD's were dissing/aiming at G-Unit so I guess Spider Loc felt like he had his chance at fame when he did that, since his music really sucks and his flows are horrible.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:55 pm

dstrm300 wrote:which reminds me who fuccs wit Brotha Lynch???

The baby eating rapper? Haha, I heard a few of his oldschool tracks...season of the sickness I think one of the songs were called. He's cool. Him and C-bo are from the same hood.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Your Top 5 - Page 4 Empty Penuckle from San Bernardino

Post  Guest Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:05 pm

Back to top Go down

Your Top 5 - Page 4 Empty Scarfizzie from Projects

Post  Guest Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:08 pm

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:19 pm

niners wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Good shit. I enjoyed watching this.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:17 pm

Paid_In_Full wrote:
NYTE RYDA wrote:When did Yukmouth take one from Spider loc? LOL. I don't usually believe that internet rumour stuff. As far as this hyphy stuff goes, I know the bay area has their culture and shit, but hyphy music is horrible in my opinion, and alot of it is just worthless nonsense.

Yeah, I don't believe any of the internet rumor stuff either but, but Spider Loc did take flight on Yukmouth when he caught him in the club...Yuk even speaks on it in a few of his songs, saying how everybody thinking he ain't shit now because of the incident. Yuk even got his chain snatched at that time, Spider Loc was all posing with it on his myspace and shit LOL. But I guess it is what it is, Yuk and his whole "The Regime" rap group have been talking a whole lot of shit about G-Unit...matter fact all of his "All Out War" CD's were dissing/aiming at G-Unit so I guess Spider Loc felt like he had his chance at fame when he did that, since his music really sucks and his flows are horrible.

Yea I remember when Yuk got his chain snatched up. He got that shit right bacc though most niggaz never see they shit again. He got his shit bacc thru his connects thru the BGF I heard. I've heard sum crazy stories about him n Arizona when I was out there livin.

Yea that nigga Lynch and Bo are both from the Garden Blk, C Bo is a straight reptible though. If u get the chance listen to Lynch's song Everywhere I go, it's my favorite song from cuz. That and 187 on 24th St.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:52 pm

Yeah C-Bo is a reputable dude. He the only one that got sent to prison for his lyrics...I guess he dissed the judge or DA which landed him behind bars...some group fought to get him out because of the "freedom of speech thing", and there were successful at doing so.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:03 am

yea him and Killa Tay are real grimey niggaz. Tru G's to the fullest. I hear there's a lot mo bloods n Sac Town then Crips though. I guess Sac is one of the few places up North that takes bangin 2 heart. Them Stoccton and Fresno.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:14 am

It's kinda funny how C-Bo could diss anybody he want's and NOBODY will diss him back. Dudes would diss Yukmouth up and down, but I can't recall of one person who ever dissed Bo Loc. He dissed G-Unit a gang of times and even went as far as dissing Young Buck...and what does Young Buck do? Sign him onto Cashville Records LOL. This was when Young Buck was still signed on G-Unit.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:00 am

A few of my favorite C-BO tracks...from "The Mobfather" album...

Roll With Me - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Weekends- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:40 am

Paid_In_Full wrote:It's kinda funny how C-Bo could diss anybody he want's and NOBODY will diss him back. Dudes would diss Yukmouth up and down, but I can't recall of one person who ever dissed Bo Loc. He dissed G-Unit a gang of times and even went as far as dissing Young Buck...and what does Young Buck do? Sign him onto Cashville Records LOL. This was when Young Buck was still signed on G-Unit.

Yea they'd be stupid to diss Bo bacc. He's really about that G shit. I wouldn't doubt that nigga bringin that Pac type beef bacc, since he did role with him b4 he passed. I seen a video with him talkin about when he 1st started comin up, dude was wit the bizzness and then sum. Hey paid u ever heard the whole Gas Chamber album?
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:07 am

Cbo is the only rap cat from up there who still keeps it original. Most of Sacramento looks like it's been influenced very much by the whole bay area hyphy stuff. You can see some of the goofy shit they be doing out there in some of those videos. Supposed B's and C's with dread locks, gold teeth and scappers going "dumb" in public.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next